• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Callie's Intimate Learning Pt. 01

Callie's Intimate Learning Pt. 01

12

Callie Patterson woke up at 6:48 AM on June first, officially eighteen years old. Every year she somehow woke at the exact time she was born to the very minute. Her parents had religious reasons why they did not did not want her to date until she legally became an adult. Which had just happened. Besides, Callie felt reluctant to deal with the drama of being in a relationship.

That morning after a shower, Callie went for a run. As she jogged on a pathway that went behind the High School, two men blocked her path from going either direction. Callie was worried about their intentions. Being so early and a Saturday, no one else was around. They made comments about how tightly her t-shirt clung to her chest and how they admired her tanned and toned legs.

"Come on guys, just let me go on my run," she said.

"Well maybe after you show us your tits," one of them said.

"And a blow job would be nice," said the other.

"Not happening," Callie replied sternly.

"Then we are going to take you with us and have some fun," one said as he grabbed her arms.

The other man grasped her legs and they began to drag her to their car. Callie was sure they would take her someplace and rape her. There seemed to be no one around to hear her pleas. Then suddenly a large man appeared and grabbed both of them away from her and sent them to the ground from crashing blows from his right hand. Both would be attackers got up and scattered, leaving Callie feeling relieved and safe.

"Thank you so much for saving me Al!" Callie exclaimed.

"You know me?" the man said.

"Yea. You're Al Jacobs. You just live a few blocks from me on Maple street. I've admired...I mean seen you several times. You sure have a nice looking home. I'm Callie by the way. Today is my eighteenth birthday. Glad it did not end up badly, thanks to you."

"It's great to meet you Callie. I've seen you around also. May I say you are an attractive young lady?"

"Thanks Al. You sure are big, I mean tall. How much?"

"I am seven foot two inches tall."

"Wow!"

"Hey would you like to come over for a visit?" Al asked, "I have a outdoor pool and indoor hot tub. Just offering and I don't expect anything. I got divorced a year ago and would like some company. If you want."

"Sure!" Callie replied. "How about tomorrow around 2PM?"

"Sounds good. Bring a suit if you want to use the pool."

"Okay. May I ask your age?" Callie inquired.

"I am thirty. Is that a problem?"

"Nope, just curious. See you tomorrow."

***

Callie took a long shower the next morning, and looked forward to going to Al's home. Then she examined her nude body in the full length bathroom mirror. Her damp red hair hung over her shoulders and she admired her toned legs and abdomen. Her breasts were not overly large but she felt they had appealing curves. Below her waist was a soft patch of lightly trimmed pubic hair which matched the color of her hair. She knew some other girls trimmed more or shaved completely, but she thought of the reddish curls as sexy.

She thought about Al as she got her things ready. He was twelve years older and she wondered if he had any romantic feelings for her, or just wanted a friend. Either way she was eager to get to his place. Callie slipped into a light purple bikini with tie strings for the back and hips. Then she put on shorts and a t-shirt, and headed out.

A few minutes later she rang the doorbell at Al's home. He opened the door and welcomed her in. Callie was immediately impressed with what she saw. The living room had several recliners and a long comfy looking sofa. She noticed an electric guitar in the corner and assumed he played it. He took her on a quick tour, and when they entered his bedroom Callie wondered what it would be like to share the queen sized bed with him. The bathroom had a walk in shower with a glass door, easily big enough for three people. There were two sinks on the granite counter and a mirror above that stretched across the entire counter length.

"This is sure a beautiful home," Callie stated.

"Thanks. I do okay with my job as a commercial pilot and have money saved up. But a house is not a home when I feel lonely here."

"I understand lonely," Callie said. "I have only a couple of friends and they are not that close. They act childish and I would like some more mature talk. Can I admit something?"

"Anything you want tell me is fine," Al responded.

"Well you know I just turned eighteen. But I have never had a boyfriend or even been kissed, Yet alone anything...you know...sexual. I just never had a good person to talk to about this. My parents are great and very supportive, but refuse to talk about sex."

"I may not be an expert, but you can talk to me. I will try to help."

"Thanks Al," Callie said. "Can I take a swim?"

A few minutes later she stood poolside and removed her top and shorts. She saw Al's eyes look over her body, and sensed he approved. He sat in a chair and watched her swim until she was done and climbed out. Callie reclined in the lounge chair next to him, and enjoyed the warm sun on on her damp body. Glancing down, she noticed how her bush made a small outline beneath her suit and wondered if he did also. Callie was also aware of how her nipples were visible under the thin fabric.

"You have a great body Callie, and I love that bikini."

"Thanks, purple is my favorite color."

"So do you have any embarrassing stories?" Al asked.

"Actually there is one, if you really want to hear it."

"Yea sure."

"OK. This happened to me last year. I was at the mall looking for a new bikini. I just wore a button-up shirt and a pair of jeans. I didn't wear a bra because my breasts are really perky and I figured no one would notice. The mall had a revolving exit door which I stepped into behind some guy. Well, he suddenly turned and pushed the door in the opposite direction. I felt something pulling me backwards and realized my shirt had gotten caught in the door. I panicked and tried straining forward. But my sleeves were caught and the buttons of my shirt popped off almost all at once. I was topless with my shirt caught in the door which had stopped moving, leaving me trapped inside. My hands were caught in the cuffs so my arms were pinned behind me with no way to cover up. Groups of people gathered on the sidewalk and inside the entrance. I tried to pull my arms free, but that made my breasts press up against the glass. It had to be a real treat for the guys outside with their cell-phone cameras. I had to wait for a maintenance guy while they all stared. It only took about twenty minutes but if felt like an eternity. I still can't go to a mall without blushing, much less use a revolving door."

"Shall we go to that mall together?" Al asked her jokingly.

"Yea sure thing...not. You just want to see my tits."

"True, I do. But not like that."

"How then?" Callie inquired.

"It would be a romantic setting, just me and you. With kissing and touching. Maybe you'd let me take off your top and bra so I could kiss those sweet looking breasts."

"That sounds nice," Callie told him softly, wishing he would do what he had just mentioned.

"Don't get me wrong but I am attracted to you, but don't expect anything besides friendship. Would you like to go to a movie tonight?"

"Sure thing. What time should I be here?"

"How about 6? That gives us time to decide which movie and talk some."

"Okay, I better go home and get ready. See you then."

They went to see a modern remake of the movie Carrie. Callie spent most of the time staring at Al, trying to figure out how he felt about her. He occasionally looked her way and smiled. Callie wondered what his lips would taste like, and imagined how making out with him would be. His hand held hers as thoughts raced in her mind. Being such a tall man with a strong build, she figured he would be big all over. She knew that soon she would begin to explore her sexuality, despite what her religious upbringing approved of. After the movie they headed over to a Wendy's for dinner. Callie was not a big eater, so she only ordered a salad.

"Is that all you want?" Al asked.

"Yea, not real hungry," she replied.

Callie was hungry, but not for food. She desired to be kissed and touched. She also hoped that Al had the same thoughts about her, and wondered if any possibilities lay in store for them. They sat down at a table in the back corner. For a while they just stared at each other, then started to make small talk. After they ate, Al drove them back to his home and shut off the engine. He looked at Cassie intently.

"I'd love to ask you inside, but better not," Al said.

"Why not?"

"I am very attracted to you and am having improper thoughts."

"Nothing is improper if agreed upon by all concerned," Callie replied.

"You are a smart girl Callie. Can I kiss you before you go home?"

Callie leaned over to him and pressed her lips to his. Her first kiss was tender and sensual, just like she had hoped. She felt his tongue slide between her parted lips and allowed them to dance together for several moments. They eventually broke the kiss and exited his car.

"That was some kiss," Al told her. "In fact it had a certain affect on me. But I shouldn't say that. I had a nice time with you Callie. Hope we can stay friends."

"Certainly we will remain friends," Callie responded. "And I'm sorry for causing you any...well...hard problems. But I am sure you can handle that. See you later."

As she walked the few blocks to her home, Callie imagined Al in his bed naked and getting himself off. In a way she wanted to stay there and help him. But maybe that was not the best thing to offer just yet. As she went to sleep, she decided to find out just what type of thoughts he had about her, and try to act on them.

***

Callie called her best friend Grace and told her about what happened the day before. Grace was nineteen, blond and busty, and very popular with boys, the opposite of Callie. Grace also wore clothes that showed off the pride in her body, where Callie was usually more conservative.

"Did you make out with him?" Grace immediately asked.

"We talked some, and we had fun."

Grace winked and said, "Oh you naughty girl."

"Nothing like that you pervert. We just saw a movie and went to Wendy's. And kissed a few minutes before I went home."

"You like him don't you?" Grace asked.

"Well...yea. Yea I do."

"Do you want to fuck him?" Grace inquired.

"Do you always have to be so...vulgar?" Callie asked.

"Just my nature. Sorry to offend."

"No big deal. I want to try things. Just not sure what and when."

"Maybe you should suck him off," Grace suggested.

"Not sure I am ready for that yet."

"Then jerk him off. Guys love that."

"We'll see," Callie said. "He is older, but experienced. Who knows?"

***

Callie heard a knock on the door the next day after she got home from school. She was delighted to see Al standing on the porch. In his hand was a dozen red roses.

"Aren't you gonna invite me in?" he asked pleasantly.

"I'm not supposed to have boys over when I'm alone," Callie lied. She knew her parents trusted her to make the right choices, so she could have screwed him in her bed if she wanted. But they knew she wouldn't do anything like that. Callie generally made her own rules, which tended to be the same as theirs, or sometimes stricter.

Callie grabbed his arm and said, "Come inside."

"You sure? What about their rules?"

"Rules can be broken," Callie responded.

Callie could not resist kissing him as they sat on the sofa. She enjoyed the intensity of his lips against hers. His hands slid down her back then onto her bare legs. Once they moved up to the hem of her shorts, Al pulled away.

"Sorry. I am being too forward," Al apologized.

"No worries, this all feels so good."

"What is your least favorite class in school?" he asked.

"I guess gym class," Callie answered. "I like being physical, but the shower bothers me."

"Are you shy about your body?" Al asked.

"A little. But I am the only redhead girl in the class, and it feels weird having them look at me."

"Why is that?" Al asked.

"Well I am not shaved, you know...down there. Most of the others are, or trimmed shorter than me. Plus I feel my boobs are too small. And I sometimes feel a little excited looking at the other girls naked."

"It's normal to be curious about things like that. Many women are bisexual. Far as having more pubic hair, that is your choice. Personally I think it's sexier to have hair down there."

"I was even given the nickname "Jungle Girl" because of my pubic hair."

"That's actually cute in a way," Al said.

"Why did you get divorced?" Callie asked.

"I got married at twenty-two and thought it would be good. But within two years she stopped doing anything sexually. She wouldn't offer me oral or hand jobs. Nothing. Plus she got offended any time I masturbated. I cared for her but not enough it seems. So we divorced."

"Sorry about that," Callie said. "I can't imagine not wanting sex, and I'm still a virgin. And I feel if any man needs to masturbate they should do it. Heck I'd even watch or help."

She blushed at her last remark, and wondered what he thought hearing it. But she knew if he asked her to help give him a orgasm, she would.

Al asked, "Do you know where you're going to college?"

"I'm not yet. I am a lifeguard at the fitness center, and also the assistant activity director. Just want to work there longer and see what happens. There is talk about a promotion, so will see."

"Would you go out with me again?" Al asked.

"Anytime you want."

Callie wanted to take him to her room and let him see her fully nude. And she wanted to make him feel good somehow, but was too shy to act.

"Don't be so nervous," Al said. "I won't ask anything you're not ready for."

Al took her hand and Callie resisted the urge to pull away. They danced slowly to no music as his hands

gently grasped her waist. The look in his eyes gave away his thoughts about her. And she had similar feelings. She loved the feeling of his body pressing against hers. And she knew he was getting aroused by the firm bulge of his crotch pushing against her.

Al looked at her and said, "I'd like you to be more than a friend."

"Like what?" Callie inquired, already knowing the answer.

"I know I am older, but I think you are very pretty and desirable. I like you. Age is not an issue for me. I would really like to see your room. I won't attack you, unless you ask me to."

Callie led him to her room and he seemed to approve. The walls were light purple, her favorite color. The double size bed was neatly made and covered with a purple comforter. A laptop sat on her desk, and several books were scattered across the floor.

Al cupped her face in his hands and gently kissed her. She parted her lips and allowed his tongue to touch hers, all doubts suddenly gone. She felt a warmth spread inside her chest, and knew how strong her temptations were. They stretched out on the bed and she ran her hands through his hair as his fingers roamed her body. Suddenly she felt uncomfortable and pulled away.

"I'm sorry," Callie apologized for some reason.

"No, you're fine," Al said, trying to catch his breath.

Once his lips were apart from hers, she wanted them back. She was amazed at how quickly she had became addicted to them. She knew he wanted more, and wondered what to do. Al left a few minutes later, feeling he had pressed her too far. Callie felt sad once he was gone, and hoped he would not give up on her. She wanted to become his girlfriend, and hoped he would be her sex coach.

***

"What did you do wrong?" Grace asked Callie the next day on the phone.

"I just had a small panic attack, and well..."

Grace said, "What the fuck Callie?"

"Things were really intense and I just stopped it."

"Maybe someday you will give up the V card," Grace said and hung up.

Callie could not understand why she kept making comments about her virginity. She knew many girls were having sex, but not all of them. One girl she knew was popular because she would get naked and give most any boy oral sex. Yet she was a virgin. Callie had another date with Al that night and would see how it went.

***

That night Al took her out to a nice dinner in a cozy restaurant. She enjoyed the pleasant atmosphere and the soft music playing overhead. They got back to his car, and within seconds we kissing with passion. He placed one hand over her breast and she felt her nipples getting erect under the blouse and bra. His other hand went to her bare leg and moved up to the bottom of her shorts. Suddenly he pulled away.

"Don't worry, it felt nice," she told him truthfully.

"So are we officially a couple now?" he asked.

"I guess we are," Callie replied happily.

Callie was glad Al never pressured to do anything more than kiss, which they did a lot. Enough to the point that her lips felt wrong when they were not attached to his. Callie crashed her lips to his needfully and allowed him to roam her body with his hands. As she leaned into him he slipped his hand into the back of her shorts and Callie felt his fingers outside of her panties. She moaned and tried to tell him to stop, even though part of her did not want him to.

"Just relax," he replied.

Callie knew he wanted to explore her body and sat upright in the car seat. One hand slipped under her shirt and bra, and played with her tits. He started to touch the front of her shorts, then looked at her for approval. Callie moaned as his hand slipped under her panties, and over her pubic hairs. One finger pushed inside, and she gasped at the coldness of it. He slid another finger inside, and must have hit her g-spot directly. The feeling of his fingers between her legs, along with the attention being given to her breast, caused the arousal level to become too much. She ceased kissing him and he pulled his hands away from her.

"What's wrong?" he asked with worry in his voice.

"It was too much," Callie said, panting. "I wasn't ready."

"It isn't any different than touching yourself."

Callie looked him directly in the eye and hoped he would figure out what she was too shy to admit.

"You've never masturbated?" he asked.

Callie shook her head, embarrassed. She felt like a child. Al cupped her face and kissed away her tears. She felt so close to him at that moment, and glad they were alone.

"That's adorable," he said. "It makes you so innocent."

"Thanks. Actually I have been around one sexual activity, if you would like to hear about it."

"Sure. Tell me what happened."

"About a year ago Grace talked me into going out with her along with her boyfriend at the time. I was reluctant but went anyway. When they picked me up there was another guy with them. Turned out she was trying to hook me up for some fun. Anyway they drove to a secluded park area with me and the other male in the back seat. As soon as we parked, they proceeded to make out. I saw Grace remove her top and bra, then her date leaned down. I assumed to lick her tits.

Then I heard him say, "You know what I need." So Grace dove her head down, and I knew she was sucking him."

"Sounds hot," Al said.

"Well it was...interesting. I looked at the guy next to me and he had his cock out and was playing with it. Then he asked if I would do what Grace was doing for her date. I told him no but would watch him touch himself. A few minutes later I heard the man in the front moan loudly. Grace lifted her head a moment later and licked her lips. I knew she had let him cum in her mouth, and there I was, not even willing to touch the guy next to me. I felt so stupid. Anyway, Grace surprised me by getting out the car still topless and slipped into the backseat, scooting him over between us. She took him into her mouth and he came shortly after. I watched her swallow and wondered how she could do that so easily. So that was it."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Callie's Intimate Learning Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds