• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Like a Good Neighbor

Like a Good Neighbor

Older man, younger woman, some call it a "fetish" but I call it an acquired preference. The wonderful man in my story was thirty plus years my senior, and more virile and exciting than many men half his age. I was his willing and eager pupil; he was my teacher, mentor, demanding lover and much more.

Thank you Gustavca for your help in editing my story.

*****

I don't really know why, but I have always, had a thing for older boys and then older men. My childhood was idealic no father/daughter issues I can think of that might have planted the seed for this predilection. My Dad was a big, good-looking guy, tall and muscular with a shaved head long before it was fashionable. A man I remember as always supportive, dependable and protective. I wonder if that's why I'm so attracted to older (much older) men.

My early experiences with kissing and petting were with my first boyfriend, someone my own age. I remember it as a lot of unsatisfying wet fingering and groping. My older brother's best friend taught me to suck cock, and when I was old enough to want more, I gave my virginity to my Dad's business partner. It was then I realized (for me at least), that the older the man the better the sex.

I suppose the why of my preference doesn't really matter, does it? Anyway, the point of this story is to recount my experiences this summer, so here goes.

*****

The school year had finally ended and my folks were preparing for a long awaited vacation to Europe. They were looking forward to their extended trip, but were hesitant to leave me alone for the entire summer. Their solution was to have me stay with my older brother Bobby for the summer. Of course, I didn't want to do that, but finally relented when they offered to finance a Cancun vacation for my nineteenth birthday.

Little did I know when Bobby picked me up at the airport, this would be the most memorable summer of my life.

It was difficult to circumvent Bobby's overbearing, overprotective nature, but as fate would have it, it was during this visit I met Daniel, his next-door neighbor. I'll be the first to admit I was fascinated with Daniel, and I will also unashamedly admit I eagerly allowed him to seduce me. That summer, Daniel was my teacher, mentor, lover and confidante, opening doors and awakening a sexuality in me I never knew existed.

Daniel had a wife, he had adult children; in fact, I was younger than his youngest. I don't think he was unhappy in his marriage, and though his wife was definitely a bitch, he certainly did not want a divorce. I seriously doubt I was his first "distraction". I suspected he just wanted some new non-threatening young pussy on the side, you know, a little summer diversion, and I was more than ready and eager to accommodate him.

At fifty years old, Daniel was thirty-two years my senior. He was still a very attractive man. Just over 6'1", maybe 200 lbs, physically well maintained, mature man's body, dark brown hair with gray beginning to show, and hard ruggedly handsome facial features. I enjoyed his company and I enjoyed sex with him even more.

From the day I moved into the adorable little cottage behind my brother's house, Daniel began seducing me. We were like kids, kissing, making-out and fondling each other whenever the opportunity presented itself. Our physical relationship progressed quickly, from almost daily oral sex out in his workshop where we'd bring each other to wonderfully intense orgasms, to hot, wet, nasty sex on the floor in my cottage. Daniel would 'do me' at the drop of a hat, and I have no doubt that the mature, dignified Mr. Daniel Georgianni must have fucked me on every surface and in every room of his house, including several times in their bed.

*****

While we happily enjoyed having sex and experimenting, I think the incident that stands out most for me would be the day Daniel came to the cottage and in view of one of the neighbors fucked me until I was sore, weak and sated.

I was standing at the bedroom window one afternoon, absently looking into the woods that bordered the rear of Bobby's property when I heard the cottage's front door open and then close.

"Stephanie, where are you?" Daniel called.

"I'm in the back bedroom, Daniel, straight down the hall."

When he entered the bedroom, I didn't turn around, but closed my eyes and smiled when he came up behind me, passionately kissed my neck and let his large hands slip under my thin T-shirt and gently fondle my breasts until my nipples were hard, erect and eager for the feel of his mouth.

I remembered my breathing faltered when he pinched my nipples sending warm sparks of excitement sizzling down my stomach to the throbbing nub between my legs. My legs quivered with anticipation when he reached down, unbuttoned my jeans, and pulled my panties and jeans down and off. Daniel spread my legs open and slipped two of his fingers up my pussy and withdrew them covered with my sticky juices.

"Yes," he murmured to himself when he pushed his thick, fully erect cock into me.

Despite the wetness, I was still very tight and with each short thrust, he grunted with the effort and the pleasure of breeching my warm, wet tightness. Once he was fully inside me, he began a slow, deep stroke that filled and touched every inch of me. Drunk with the marvelous sensations, I remember thinking, "Daniel is older than my father; how is it possible he can make me feel like this?"

I moaned and my body of its own accord, pushed back against his, wanting him deeper inside me. We stood in the window, me leaning on the windowsill with him behind me, fucking me. Thinking the neighbors were away at work, I started when I saw Mr. Jacoby, Bobby's neighbor, come out into his yard. He looked up, saw us standing in the window and waved sheepishly. I waved in return and smiled brightly. By the look on his face, I'm sure he must have wondered what Daniel was doing there (though it was pretty obvious), but he said nothing and returned to watering his garden.

Daniel was becoming more insistent in his thrusting, and I leaned forward and rested my forehead against the upper windowpane, enjoying the sensation of his hot, swollen cock inside me. As my orgasm built, my whimpers and moans grew louder with each thrust. Daniel pounded into me harder as his urgency increased, and without thinking, lifted my hips to align them with his and succeeded in exposing my naked lower body in the window. Holding me closer to him, he repeated breathlessly over and over, "Yes baby, squeeze it, squeeze Daddy's cock," and I would tighten my pussy around his cock, squeezing and releasing it, pushing us both toward the edge.

With a final deep thrust, Daniel erupted inside me and my eyes rolled upward with the exquisiteness of it all. When I was able to focus, I glanced through the uncovered, partially open window and there stood Mr. Jacoby, mouth open, having watched us jerk and spasm into our orgasms. I was naked except for my T-shirt that was bunched up above my exposed breasts. Still aroused and feeling oddly flirtatious, I smiled wickedly at the old man and preened for him. Daniel, obviously not caring in the least that Jacoby had seen us, pulled out of me and with a deep groan, let his long, softening cock slap against my hip.

"Hello, Mr. Jacoby," I called sweetly and chuckled when he finally tore his eyes away from my breasts and looked at my face. He realized I had been watching him, and he hesitated a moment longer, then looking confused and embarrassed, hurriedly turned and went back into his garage.

Poor Mr. Jacoby.

*****

At one point during my stay, Daniel's wife was away visiting friends and he invited a few of his buddies over for a late afternoon gathering around his pool and neglected (deliberately?) to warn me. I was lounging on the pool deck when I heard the group arrive. Puzzled by their unexpected appearance I looked about and saw Daniel standing in the middle of the small group. He waved and motioned for me to come to him and I reluctantly got up and walked across the pool deck toward him. I thought it was only going to be Daniel and me and had worn a tiny, revealing suit intended only for him to see. The skimpy top barely contained my breasts, and my darkened, pink nipples were erect and visible through the thin fabric, to say nothing of the thong bottom, a small triangle piece that revealed more of my cameltoe than it concealed. I could feel his friends ogling me, and was surprised when I saw one of them actually fondle himself in front of me, and say quietly so Daniel wouldn't hear, "Come here little girl and suck this for daddy. "

I was both embarrassed and aroused by their attention, the attention of men old enough to be my father, hell, a couple of them were old enough to be my grandfather.

*****

"I thought we were going to be alone," I seethed.

Daniel laughed and took my hand as he lowered himself into the water, and pulled me with him. As soon as I got close enough, he pressed me against the wall of the pool. Though there were others around the pool, he possessively slipped his knowing hand into my bikini bottom. Unmindful of everyone else, he pulled my bottoms down over my hips to mid-thigh and began rubbing my clit. He put one arm around my shoulder and with the other hand worked his fingers into my pussy.

"Smile, for my friends baby," he said.

I'm sure to anyone who was watching it appeared as if we were having a casual conversation. Little did they imagine he was groping and finger fucking me under the surface of the water. It felt wonderful. The warm water softly rippled against my clit and I knew I was becoming very aroused. I opened my legs wider and held my breath, grinding against his hand until he brought me to a body shaking orgasm.

Daniel slipped his arm about my waist to steady me until I had regained my composure. Breathing raggedly, he freed his cock from his swim trunks and had me take it in my hand. I watched the blissful look spread across his face as I stroked and caressed his quickly engorging cock until it pulsed and throbbed in my hand. After a few minutes of this, he helped me step out of my bottoms and with his pole extended straight out in front, he walked me to the opposite corner of the pool. With his back to the others, blocking their view, he gently pressed my head underwater and pushing his swollen cock into my mouth, slowly stroked it in and out. I couldn't breathe and began to struggle as I fought for air. Daniel finally let my head break the surface, but still held it firmly in front of him as he stroked deeper and faster, his cock ramming the back of my throat. I could feel his balls tightening against his body and slap against my chin with each thrust. I knew he was building to orgasm. Just as he made his final thrust, he pushed my head underwater again and roughly forced his cock further into my mouth before shooting hot cum down my throat. He loosened his grip and slowly released my head as he pulled his now drained cock out of my mouth.

I was convinced everyone had seen what had just happened, but I didn't care. With his cum dribbling out the corner of my mouth, I pulled my bottoms back on, climbed out of the pool, and with him following close behind me, his erection still obvious, we headed for the house. With youthful arrogance, I smiled and let my tongue flick across my lips as his friends smirked lewdly and made gestures as we walked past.

*****

I early on realized Daniel loved semi-public, exhibitionist sex and would often put me in situations where the threat of discovery was a possibility (the cottage window, the swimming pool). A perfect example was the last time we went out to dinner. Daniel had parked the car on the street maybe six or seven car lengths from the restaurant, and as I started to get out of the car, he told me to wait. I turned towards him and saw he had unzipped his pants, opened his legs and pulled his cock out of his pants. He lovingly rubbed his stiffening cock before I reached over and stroked it for him. I increased the pressure as he sat back and humped into my hand. When I thought he was about to cum, he stopped moving and just sat there breathing heavily.

After a minute or two, in a hoarse voice he said, "I want you to suck it, baby."

I pulled away and looked at him, shaking my head, "No, Daniel, I can't do that here, we're so close to the restaurant, suppose someone walked pass the car and saw us?"

He looked at me and without a word, pushed my skirt up across my thighs, let his hand slip down between my legs, and worked his fingers inside my panties. He started fingering me. He knew exactly how to make me purr.

God, it felt delicious, hmmm, very, very nice. For a moment, I wondered if he would let me cum, but before I could say or do anything to encourage him, he asked me again, "Please Steph, put it in your mouth . . . just suck it a little, please babygirl."

I did what he wanted. My mouth adored his cockhead, and after licking and sucking it only a few times, he leaked sweet sticky pre-cum into my mouth. I moved my head up and down on his cock, listening to his subdued moans, but still apprehensive about someone approaching and being able to see what I was doing to him.

He suddenly grabbed handfuls of my hair and firmly held my head in his lap, stroking deeper into my mouth. Having gotten what he wanted, his tone quickly changed. "Suck it bitch, make me cum," he croaked.

With a loud groan, he shot a huge, thick load into my mouth that left me coughing and gagging. When cum started seeping out of my mouth, he tightened his grip in my hair and demanding, "Swallow it all."

His orgasm gradually subsided, but he continued to slide his cock in and out of my mouth, wanting me to milk the last of his cum from his dick. "Now, one last thing, Stephanie, " he said just before he pushed my head back into his crotch, "Clean my cock, you fucking slut."

His calling me filthy names like bitch and slut only excited me more and I could feel the familiar throbbing achiness between my legs as I lovingly cleaned his cock and licked his balls to his satisfaction. I knew that he was pleased when he lifted my face and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth tasting what remained of his own cum.

*****

The summer sped by and I was due to leave and return to school the following week. Knowing this the sex between us became almost frantic. I remember one morning in particular because I had gotten up early, showered, thrown on my favorite old robe and headed to the kitchen for a much needed cup of coffee. The phone rang; it was Daniel saying he was on his way over. I was standing at the counter pouring orange juice when he strolled into the kitchen.

"Good morning baby," he mumbled when he pressed himself against me. I could feel his already thick cock nestle between my butt cheeks and reached behind me to touch it. I slipped my hand down the front of his shorts. Taking his cock in my hand, I stroked and rotated my hand up and down his shaft until it became hard and I could feel its warmth and smell the faint masculine musk of his arousal. He kissed me sweetly on my mouth and shoved his hand between my legs, cupped my pussy and roughly fingered me.

"Oh my god, Daniel," I protested, "wait, wait . . . I'm not ready."

"Turn around," he said in almost an animal growl as he spun me around to face the counter, removed my robe and bent me over. Having unobstructed access, he began running his hand between my now puffy, wet pussy lips, teasing my clit and slipping his fingers inside my pussy.

"Oh my god Dan, please don't stop, keep doing that, just like that. Aghhhh . . . yes, yes."

On shaky legs, holding my ass tightly to him, he slipped his cock into my wet pussy and forcefully began to hammer into me, deep and hard.

He was on the brink of cumming when Bobby unexpectedly came sauntering through the kitchen door. Bobby stood there for several seconds in momentary shock as his brain struggled to understand what he was seeing. Focused only on his impending orgasm, Daniel was oblivious to Bobby's sudden intrusion, and was still fucking into me, racing toward his orgasm when Bobby lunged at him. Daniel was in mid-stroke and the shove from Bobby made him pull his hard cock out of me. He couldn't stop himself and involuntarily started spurted long white threads of cum into the air and onto my back.

Daniel's cock was still semi-hard as he and Bobby pushed, shoved and cursed at each other.

"You son of a bitch, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Bobby swore at Daniel.

"Get the fuck out of here now," Bobby shouted as he took a swing at Daniel.

I'm sure we presented quite a sight. Daniel and I naked, me trying to wedge myself between the two of them. My bare bottom pressing and rubbing against Daniel's crotch, and my hard nipples brushing against my brother's chest.

"Stop, stop, both of you!" I screamed, "You have no right to come bursting in here, Bobby . . . "

The room went silent as Bobby stood there staring at me in disbelief. My face still flushed from Daniel's pounding, breasts swollen and heaving, nipples hard, long and erect from the sex and adrenaline, body covered in a fine sweaty sheen and the tell tale glistening of Daniel's cum clinging to my backside.

"How could you let this old man fuck you like he was doing?" Bobby asked as the tears pooled in his eyes before he quickly wiped them away.

"What I do and with whom I do it is none of your business, Bobby," I said quietly.

In spite of my frustration with his 'as usual overbearing attitude,' I felt badly that he had so unwittingly stumbled in on us in such a compromising situation. He seemed so dejected I walked over to him and put my arms around him, hugging him to me. As I pressed my face to his chest and told him how sorry I was that this had happened, I realized my big brother had a hard-on. He realized it too, and immediately created distance as he backed up, looked at Daniel and me, and left the house.

Though the incident was unfortunate, I had no doubt Bobby would eventually recover from seeing me with Daniel and I hoped would realize I was a sexual being and no longer his innocent little sister.

*****

Daniel drove me to the airport for my return trip back to school and we even managed time for me to gift him with one last, wet and nasty blowjob before I had to hurry away to board my plane. As I rushed to make my flight, I was saddened but elated remembering the mind-blowing sex with Daniel, along with all of the things he had taught and shown me about my sexual self that summer.

*****

School is in full swing and I'm looking forward to completing my last year.

The phone rang again. I looked over at the Caller ID and saw it was Daniel. This was the second time he had called, and I'd already let his first call go to voicemail. When I heard his voice, I smiled and immediately felt that now familiar tingling between my legs.

"Hey, Baby . . . it's me. I'm flying in this evening and should be there by eight o'clock. I want you bathed, perfumed, naked and ready to please me. See you soon."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Like a Good Neighbor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 719 milliseconds