• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taking What Is Hers

Taking What Is Hers

The masked charity ball is boring but you are enjoying watching me work the room and charm everyone who I meet. I have been introducing to all my counterparts to you as we move from group to group around the large ballroom. After I introduce you to a wealthy museum benefactor and his wife, you get caught in an all too familiar awkward conversation with her as I continue an in-depth fundraising conversation with her husband. She is smiling too hard at you and laughing at jokes you are not making. You've been in this position before, having women throw themselves at you. It annoys you because I happen to find this phenomenon particularly amusing and I've told you more than once that especially all dressed up in a suit or tuxedo that you are panty dropping hot. When she moves in too close and rubs her hand up and down your arm you hastily step away and look up to find her husband talking with a new group of people; his back to you and I am nowhere in sight. You scan the immediate area assuming that I couldn't have gone far but you don't see me anywhere. You turn away from the woman who is once again trying to invade your personal space and walk away without a word or a backward glance.

You grab a glass of champagne from the tray of a passing waiter as you start to maneuver your way through the heavily crowded room. You need to find a vantage point that will enable you to catch my location but nowhere seems right. You curse silently under your breath and wish that we had never left the limo. You'd been forced to rush earlier and even though you had found release by driving hard into my tight pussy, you were not satisfied. You had wanted to take your time and peel me out of my dress getting a good look at my stockings and lingerie before you tasted my skin and nipped your way between my thighs.

You audibly sigh in frustration now and decide that as soon as you find me, you are dragging me out of the ballroom and checking us into the hotel, where you can do anything you wish to me without interruption.

As you turn to head across the ballroom towards the exit and the check-in desk you crash straight into twin blondes. They are cute and young and momentarily distracted you don't notice that they have each latched onto an arm and are propelling you towards a back door. Still stuttering over apologies, you almost miss the one on the right say "Don't worry baby! This is going to be fun!"

Within moments of the obviously intended crash, the three of you are in a service elevator heading up and the blondes have you pushed up against the back wall, effectively blocking the exit. They both try to get in the space directly in front you, aggressively pawing at you and moaning softly. You can feel their perky breasts pressing up against your chest while their hands are unbuttoning your shirt and their lips kiss across your jawbone. Normally you would be more than willing to randomly hook up with two hot young blondes who are down to fuck but for some reason despite their very palpable eagerness to fuck you senseless in this service elevator, you cannot seem to get more than half excited. You try to shake off your apathy and concentrate on their bodies and their hands; which are now inside your shirt and working on undoing your pants, but you just aren't interested and thankfully before you are forced to explain to them why you don't want to be in this threesome, the elevator dings and the doors open. The blondes pull you forward again, moving quickly out and through a service corridor and into a proper hotel hallway. You quickly figure out that they've brought you up to the penthouse level and as you reach one of the only two doors on the floor, they stop and knock.

When the door swings open, it takes a moment for you to register that I am standing there in front of you wearing leather boots, my thigh high stockings and a one piece black lace teddy which is pushing my breasts up so high that you are sure they are going to burst out of the top at the slightest movement. My raven hair is loose floating around my head and my lips are curved up in a wicked grin.

At the sight of everything you'd just recently been wishing for, your cock instantly becomes hard and you lift your hand to reach out and run your fingers across my collar bone, intending to move down from there to my straining breasts.

I turn away from the door before you can touch me and as I walk away and deeper into the room I say in an authoritative tone, "bring him in here girls, divest him of his clothing and don't forget to shut the door."

The blondes wordlessly follow my orders, shutting the door behind us and moving you forward into the suite's second room, which you observe has a four poster king size bed and oddly enough a makeshift throne up against a wall of windows that overlook the twinkling city lights. You see immediately that I have seated myself on the throne and that I am watching you as the blondes gag you and strip off your tuxedo. Your cock is very hard now and you look at me pridefully as the blondes coo over your muscular body. You let them push you down to your knees and the last thing you see is a devilish glint in my eyes as I look at your hard cock and they put a blindfold over your eyes. Several minutes pass by and the blondes are greedily running their hands across your skin and stroking your cock which is already dripping pre-cum and then you hear me say;

"You are no longer needed girls." It is kind order and immediately the girls begin to protest.

"But you said we could have some fun with him," the one on your left whines.

"Yeah you said he would be fun!" Complains the second blonde, "but he only just started to get fun now!" And she emphasizes her complaint to me by grabbing a hold of your erection.

For a moment there is nothing but silence and then in what is possibly the most menacing and yet quiet voice you have ever heard, I say "Get out. Now!" And for a split second nothing happens and then you can hear them scurry up and leave the room. After several more seconds you hear the door open and close and then we are alone.

You begin to strain your ears, trying to tell if I've moved yet from my throne in front of you and your pulse quickens as a burst of adrenaline floods your system heightening your anticipation.

"Put your hands out in front of you," I order from somewhere close by. You feel the air shift on your right side and you smell my perfume. You hesitate for a moment and then put your hands out in front. The cold metal weight of handcuffs settle around your wrists and you hear them snap shut. Then with a tug, I motion for you to rise to your feet and I lead you in the direction of the bed. Your back comes into contact with one of the four wooden bedposts and you finally feel the heat of my body as I move in close and raise up your arms, securing them over your head. You moan in frustration, as I move away and you lose the heat from my skin and you pull on your bindings testing their strength, but you find that they are solid and you are at my mercy.

You feel me move in close again and this time I press into you and your cock rubs up against the lace of my teddy and creates a delicious friction as I lean up so that my lips reach your ear. "I will take off the gag Babe," I whisper to you, "if you promise to behave?"

You nod vigorously and the slow friction continues as I reach up and around to untie the gag. Once it's gone, I begin kissing you, tasting your mouth and swirling your tongue around with mine. I move away from your mouth and kiss antagonizingly slow along your jaw to your neck, kissing up your pulse line to just below your ear and then move back down the way I came, biting lightly and then with more force. Every movement I make shifts your cock against my belly and pushes my tits into your chest. I claim your mouth again and you kiss me hard and passionately, earning a moan from me and making you wish you could move your arms and grab my ass to pull me in even closer to you.

When I finally pull away breaking the kiss, you growl in frustration and hear me lightly laugh before I say, "If this becomes too much for you, just say stop. Do you understand?" Again you nod vigorously, silently vowing to yourself that there is no way in hell you'll be telling me to stop anything.

And just as you finish that thought, I whip you hard across the abdomen and a stinging pain blooms outward across your skin.

"Fuck!"

You inadvertently shout after being caught by surprise and you hear me lightly laugh again. All of your senses are now on high alert as another burst of adrenaline floods your system to try and cope with the pain and then you hear the swish of air as the whip hits you again. Three more times I hit you across the abdomen and then you feel my tongue slide across your skin replacing the sting with hot wet softness. My hair teasingly brushes over your cock as my mouth kisses and licks the pain away and changes it into a hot frenzy of need. Then I spin you around and your lower back and buttocks receive the same treatment. Stinging whips, followed by hot caresses.

When I flip you around again you are expecting more of the same but after one stinging whip I surprise you by taking your whole cock into my mouth and sucking hard. I move you back out of my mouth and swirl your head around with my tongue. Lavishing the taste of your pre-cum and teasing your sensitive head. Then I suck you back in, taking your full length deep into my throat. I cup your balls in my hands and continue to move you in and out sucking and humming in an unrelenting rhythm. You can feel your orgasm coming fast and every time your cock hits the back of my throat, you move closer to the edge. You really want to be able to grab fistfuls of my hair so that you can control me but you can't get free and your body instinctively pumps your hips to match my motions.

When my teeth gently scrape along your length the sensation is too much and your orgasm hits hard spraying your load into my mouth, which I gulp greedily down.

While you are still trying to regain your compose from the haze of ecstasy, I unlatch your wrists from the bedpost and unlock your handcuffs moving you to the side of the bed. I push you down and I straddle myself across your hips and pull off your blindfold. You lean up and kiss my lips, as your hands grab my ass.

After the sounds of my moans as we kiss start to drive you insane, you reluctantly move your hands off my ass and tear open the top of my teddy. My breasts spring free as the fabric rips open and you take each one in your mouth, licking around each one in turn and sucking the nipples into your mouth. I moan and squirm, rolling my hips against your newly growing hard on. You continue to lightly and then more forcefully bite my nipples as you move your hands back down to my ass. You squeeze my cheeks and then slip your fingers into my pussy. I am dripping wet and I moan again as you work your fingers in and out of my tight sheath, stretching me in preparation to receive your now completely hard and huge cock.

You pull your fingers out and put them in your mouth tasting my sweet juices and then offer them to me. I lick them clean, tasting my own arousal.

As you watch my lust filled eyes as I suck on your fingers, the sudden realization that you are free to move as you wish hits you and you flip me onto my back, pining me under your body and effectively take my control away. You rip my already shredded lace teddy off, leaving me in only my stockings and boots and you push back my legs and plunge your tongue into my cunt. Licking up and around, you avoid my clit and instead lick deeply inside me. I wiggle, bucking up against your face and my fingers run into your hair holding you in place and allowing me push your tongue even deeper. When you finally latch onto my clit, my orgasm hits and I cum hard, grinding against you and filling your mouth with my honey.

Before I can fully recover, you roll me back on top of you and plunge your cock into my still pulsating pussy.

I gasp as you fill me up, stretching to accommodate your rock hard erection. You alternate between squeezing my bouncing tits and grabbing my ass as I ride you. By now I am completely lost to the lust your sex and when I throw my head back and scream as my second orgasm starts you pull out, eliciting a whimpering moan from me. Then you flip me onto my stomach and pull my legs off the bed. Standing behind me you take one long lingering look at my ass before slipping the head of your cock back into my hot wetness. Next time you are going to spank that ass raw, you think to yourself. Then you grab my hips and you pull me back hard to meet your thrust as you plunge violently into me. You can't stop now and you continue to thrust at a frantic pace now, desperately needing to find your own release. My moans get louder and louder and you can feel my pussy starting to tighten again around you, preparing for a third climax. You grab a fistful of my hair and pull, my neck arches back allowing you to claim my mouth, and quiet my now constant moans of pleasure. When you release my hair, you slam your cock as deep into my pussy as you can go and as my climax causes my pussy to clamp down onto your cock you lose control and explode with cum, branding me with your hot seed.

Finally, after what seems like an eternity the waves of pleasure subside and you gather me up in your arms, and tuck us both in under the covers of the bed and we lie together in a boneless post coital bliss.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taking What Is Hers

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 339 milliseconds