• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Coastal Ch. 02: Into the Abyss

Coastal Ch. 02: Into the Abyss

12

This story is the sequel to "Coastal - Slow Descent". You can read it first, but I wouldn't recommend it, since you will not be able to understand the predictament our narrator is in. In this chapter, an important decision is made which influences the complete story from here on. I highly recommend you to take the time to read part 1 before you read this one. For readers who like a story finished and tied with a ribbon: this is not the last part, too.

It is not a BDSM story in the classical sense of "Sub finds Dom/Domme". If you read the first part, you will find a young couple on holiday, falling under the spell of their very enigmatic landlords. Part 1 was filed under "Loving Wifes" because the BDSM content is still low and it has more of a cuckold/cuckquean theme. While setting the stage and introducing the characters, it provides some steamy sex, too.

Many, many thanks again to my fabulous editor, Kirk2004. Any remaining errors are exclusively my own. Also many thanks to every reader who took the time to write a comment for the first part. I love praise (obviously) and constructive criticism is very welcome, too.

Have fun.

1

Once inside the room, there was no chance in hell I would be able to leave again. I must have stood inside the door frame for a long time, but Stephanie never got impatient. She just stood there, bending slightly forward over her desk, with her arms pointed forward to something at the back of it, presenting me with a perfect profile of her outrageous body.

Naked.

Stunning.

Ravishing.

Her long legs stood straight, exhibiting her muscular calves, making her really magnificent bottom jut out proudly. Her smooth, young skin seemed to glow in the low light, calling me onwards. But something else pulled my eyes away from those firm globes, along her very slightly curved belly.

Towards her breasts. Tits. Jugs.

Huge... huge, but nothing saggy about them. Smooth, young, firm, and simply glorious.

How did Susan feel as she undressed this goddess, opening the clasp of her bra? Surely she hoped for them to droop, to sag, in order to feel at least a bit superior about the tightness of her own very much smaller breasts.

What did it feel like to be confronted with those perfect monsters, after she had peeled away the lace? Having to face those extremely pointy boobs, that defied gravity, and several other laws of nature, I was sure of that. A slight ski slope top, tapering out into large, light brown aureoles which were crowned by long, pencil thick nipples just calling to be touched.

Otherworldly.

I forgot about my wife's predicament when my balls clenched at the sight. A slight dribble of pre cum oozed out of the tip of my pulsing cock.

I took a step forward and closed the door behind me, never bothering to look for the key. Nobody would disturb us, whatever I did.

Whatever.

I could just grab this voluptuous nymph and ravish her six ways to Sunday. Could maul her tits, spank her ass, fuck every hole that I could force my cock into, making her lick and suck my body wherever I wanted. I could fuck those tits and watch her lick my cum off them. And how I wanted this!

I stepped behind her and delighted in her muscular back, reveled in the flowing curve of her tiny waist spreading out into the silky expanse of her wide hips and buttocks. I reached around and let my fingertips glide along her breasts, very lightly at first. Unable to resist getting a bit bolder, I slid my hands underneath, weighing them in my hands, feeling their resistance, their heaviness. I never knew what I had missed out on. As my hands began to tremble they moved outwards and upwards again, searching for something to steady on, finding it on the smooth skin of her shoulders, on the strong muscles underneath.

Shifting my hands downwards, I craved to run them along her small waist and revel in the glorious feeling of her heavenly widening hips. I experienced shivers all over from the touch of her young, velvety smooth skin. Her hips began a slight movement under my hands, teasing me, making me moan. She chimed in with low groan.

Suddenly the tip of my cock touched the top of her ass. I froze, retreating just a bit, and watching a strand of glistening pre cum extend from her skin to my glands. I got lost in the valley between her pert ass cheeks, the sight of her fine, shimmering hairs leading all the way to that puckered dark hole.

So much of a woman.

Such perfection.

Some part of my brain kicked into gear at this moment and told me to be realistic. As much as I wanted to just ram my cock into the delicate flesh of her inviting anus and to listen to her screams, I understood on a very basic level that this was not for me. Even if I gave in to my urge right now, I would never be able to handle her in the long run, to subdue this Supreme Being, make her my toy, let alone her mother.

They were out of my league, plain and simple.

Suddenly I found myself on my knees behind her, looking at her tantalizing asshole. At the light, but expansive bush of hair, covering her plump cunt that protruded from between her thighs. I observed that she was obviously aroused, her own moisture making her considerable labia sparkle in the dim light.

Appetizingly so.

Up until now, nothing I did had sent an explicit signal, but now it did.

I leaned forward and quickly stole a drop of juice from her dangling cuntlips, but I didn't linger long there. Ecstasy. I denied myself, moved my tongue upwards and cleaned her skin from the drop of sticky sperm my cock had left on her. I dropped my hands to my knees, away from her hips.

Without daring to touch her perfect skin with my hands again, I just pushed forwards and slipped my tongue as deep into her crinkled, delicious asshole as I could. Totally enchanted by her forceful aura, by the new taste of her clean ass. My nose was wedged into her crack, smelling her sweet sweat. The aroma of her juicy cunt ascending from below created a mix that made my head spin.

"Mhhmm, yesssss."

Her voice projected a strange mixture of triumph and disappointment, but her butt sure welcomed my attentions, pushing out, and grinding onto my face with force.

"That's an eager tongue you have."

I licked and sucked for all I was worth, enjoying every moment, getting hungrier for her body by the second, greedily taking in her sounds of pleasure.

Then, in a flash, her body was gone and I was only saved from falling by the hardest slap to my face I had ever experienced in my life. My head spun sideways, but was immediately forced forward again by her hand cupping my chin, her fingernails digging deep into my burning cheek. I couldn't focus my eyes for some seconds, but, when sight and sound slowly returned, I had to deal with an ice cold stare, sparkling with menace.

"You dare stand behind me and touch my body with your weak, dirty paws? You have the nerve to act as if you were a real man, making me believe I would get a good, hard fucking?"

I cried out in pain when the nails of her other hand dug into my nipple, pinching cruelly, and twisting it along the way. There was nothing erotic in this, just torture, establishing her dominance for sure. She made me cry like a baby, for giving her a false impression. Never ever disappoint a woman like her.

"Pleeeeaaaaassssse..." Suddenly her hands were gone, but the pain still lingered on, as her foot pushed me onto my back.

"If you want to be a slave, you better start behaving like one."

Through my tears I watched her body towering above me.

"And don't stare at my cunt or boobs without permission. Keep your eyes down and watch my feet. All the time. You should pay a lot of attention to my feet anyway. You may lick them, while I will explain the rules to you."

Hell, did that woman pack a punch! My head was still reeling from her slap and my cheek felt swollen already. I glanced down at my abused nipple, expecting it to bleed, judging from the intense pain her nails had inflicted. Although, there it was, mostly unharmed. Raw, yes, still throbbing, true, but not being ripped halfway through, as I had feared. I cringed, thinking how naive I had been about submitting to a dominant woman, about the effect a corporal punishment could have. This had only lasted a few seconds and she already had turned me into a begging mess. What would happen if she decided that I earned a real punishment?

I wasn't able to protest, or change the course this meeting took, and if I was honest, I still didn't want to. It WAS exciting. Scary, but a stimulating kind of scary. I had always fantasized about it, had my jerk off sessions while imagining strong women subjugating me. Now, I had the opportunity to experience the real thing.

I scrambled onto my hands and knees as she walked to an armchair and settled herself down. A quick stolen glance at her bouncing ass cheeks earned me a warning hiss that made me lower my eyes to her feet immediately. My cock slapped moist and still hard against my thighs as I crawled after her. The moment my lips touched her divine foot, everything felt completely right again.

-----

"You will not speak without express permission. Neither to anyone from this household nor to your wife. You both are our bitches, and bitches beg in a different way. Mom will teach you how. Most of your training will be handled by her. She just loves breaking in new boy toys." I gave the tips of Stephanie's toes loving little licks, as ordered beforehand, anxious not to provoke another outburst from her. "I prefer to take care of the women, whenever Daddy isn't using them. In men, I fancy the dominant type, and since you plainly are NOT an alpha male, well..."

I quivered when she mentioned her father in connection to my wife. I had known that this would happen as a fact, but once Stephanie put it into words, it became something else altogether.

"Susan really is an eager one. You should have seen her, how she stared at me. Once I was naked she was drenched in sweat and looked as if she feared for her life. When I allowed her to touch me, well, she went completely berserk on my tits. I never had a straight woman that turned out so nicely, so fast. I thought she would suck my nipples right off." She laughed, wiggling her toes in front of my tongue. "And she literally dived between my legs, crunching her nose on my clit while slurping away like a pro. There sure are some hidden depths there. I'm really curious about her further development. Aren't you, too?"

Unsure whether I was allowed to speak, I nodded my head as I continued to follow her teasing toes with my tongue.

"You may answer questions verbally right now, but don't take it as a rule. So, are you curious?"

"Yes." I spat out the word and continued with my duties.

"Oh, you should never neglect proper form. You will address me as Mistress Stephanie, my mom as Mistress Claudia and dad as Master Carl. You will end each sentence with the full form. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Stephanie."

"You got it on your first try, wonderful. There is hope that a bit of brainpower still remains. Although you are itching, too, aren't you, by the way your cock looks in the mirror behind you. Do you enjoy licking my toes, bitchboy?"

"Yes, Mistress Stephanie. Very much, Mistress Stephanie."

She spread her toes and the intention was clear. I slipped my tongue between them and lapped at the soft skin. There was nothing dirty or unpleasant about her feet, just clean skin and, yes, very sexy toes.

"Then there will be no need to let you switch to, for example, my breasts, hmmm?"

Shit!

"No, Mistress Stephanie. Not really, Mistress Stephanie. But, if I may..."

"Don't start drooling too much. You want my tits. You want to worship them properly?"

"Yes, Mistress Stephanie. Very, very much, Mistress Stephanie"

I had a hard time not looking up at her glorious mounds. Concentrate. Toes. Foot.

"Very nice, I could even see your asshole clench this time. Control yourself. Turn around, lay flat on your back."

-----

Hypnotizing.

Thick dark nipples circling above my face, mesmerizing me, teasing me.

I was lying on my back, hands obediently pushed under my butt, lifting my hips up and emphasizing my pulsing erection. Legs spread.

Oh, how I longed to lift my head and lick her breasts, to grab a nipple between my lips and suck the tight flesh deep into my mouth.

My whole body was trembling under the strain that her hand created by slowly wandering along my skin, moving across my belly, my thighs, up again to my breast. But she never touched my balls, my cock, or even my nipples. I wanted to scream, to grab her hand and push it between my thighs, to calm my vibrating nerves at least somewhat.

But that was not to be. Her earlier description of what she would do to me if I disobeyed even in the slightest, made me control myself desperately. But I was weakening rapidly under her expert ministrations.

"You DO like my breasts, bitchboy, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Stephanie, very, very much."

"You've ogled them quite a lot during the last days. I didn't see you look at your wife the same way. Don't you like her looks as much as mine?"

"I love my wife and I think she is extremely sexy, Mistress Stephanie. But you are definitely something else, Mistress Stephanie. Your breasts are fascinatingly beautiful."

My eyes still followed her nipples like a mouse might follow a snake's movements.

"You like my tits more than hers?"

Her fingernails lightly scratched my belly, moved towards my thighs, missing the base of my cock only by fractions of an inch.

"Yes, Mistress Stephanie."

"We will make you admit that in front of her, you know? We will show her what a good pet you make for a real woman." She touched my balls ever so slightly with her fingertips. I flinched, but not away, my butt losing touch of my hands as I strained my hips upwards in the vain attempt to follow her. "And you will stand no chance against me or mother. Never ever."

With that, she finally lowered her breast and stuck a fat nipple into my open, panting mouth.

"Suck, bitch!"

The feeling of her breast leaning heavily onto my nose nearly overwhelmed me, as her thick, tight nipple nearly fucked my mouth by itself, filling me up and pushing aggressively against my tongue.

I obeyed enthusiastically, reveling in the sensations as I sucked on her hot flesh. I drank in the low moans I achieved by swirling my tongue around her nipple while I drew it inside my mouth as deep and hard as I dared.

It took her a long time to tire of that treatment and she surprised me by presenting me with her other teat immediately. She was a patient woman. Although her moans grew louder and the smell of her pussy juice wafted through the room like incense, she just took her time and allowed me to worship her other nipple as extensively as the first.

And worship I did. My own moans were even louder than hers, and my mouth seemed to communicate the exquisite texture of her nipples and aureoles directly to my cock. No need for her to tease me manually anymore.

I whimpered when she finally pulled her nipple out of my mouth and straightened herself. A strand of my saliva trailed down from the swollen tip of her breast, glistening in the warm light of her desk lamp.

"You are eager and able, and you don't tire easily. I like that in a slave, but there still is the issue of you misleading me and giving me the false impression that I would get a real fucking from a real man. I've used your worship time to think about a fitting punishment. A more experienced slave wouldn't get away as easily, believe me, but I think since you are new to this, a good, old fashioned spanking will suffice."

She stood up and I wondered at the beauty of her legs. I couldn't help but to observe the glistening, slick coat of pussy juice covering her inner thighs.

Wow, my nipple sucking sure got to her.

"But if you start forgetting your orders about not ogling my body so soon, it will be worse. Much worse!"

I immediately lowered my eyes to her feet and followed them as she walked back to the sturdy chair. She sat down, feet slightly apart and tapped her foot.

"Come on up, over my lap and be quick about it."

It was no easy feat to get up and maneuver myself across her thighs without getting caught stealing glances of her body. I hurried to get the task done and nearly threw myself onto her. Her strong hands grabbed my hips and corrected my position, pushing me forward until my head nearly touched the ground, forcing me to push my ass upwards.

Until she pushed it down again and clamped her thighs together, catching my cock between them.

I froze. Her strong muscles squeezed me in ways unknown and after such an extended period of teasing, the strong touch of her young hot skin made my balls clench. I already felt my pre cum spoiling her legs, and at that moment, if I would have moved only a bit I would have shot my whole load in seconds for sure.

My low moan made her chuckle and even this slight movement made me break out in a sweat.

"This is going to be fun. For me at least."

I couldn't contain a whimper when she stroked my butt gently. I longed for more of those touches, wanted her to work her long fingers all over me, to the inside of my thighs and up.

I had to rely on my hands on the floor to hold my balance. She had pushed me forward so much, forcing me to hold my legs up if I didn't want to pull my cock out from between her slippery thighs. I didn't want this to happen for sure.

"I will not ask you how many spanks you think are appropriate for your misbehavior since you have no idea about what is in store for you. I think it is for me to decide anyway."

"Yes, Mistress Stephanie"

"That was not a question!"

While one of her hands pushed firmly into the small of my back, the other left my skin, only to slam down again in an instant.

SHIT!

Too startled to scream or even moan by the force of the impact, I was only able to suck in my breath and go rigid. This woman packed a punch for sure. It felt like I was hit by a paddle, not a bare hand. She gave me a moment to experience the harsh sting turning into a fiery glow on my ass cheek before hitting me again on the other side.

This time I moaned deeply.

And on she went. Never changing her rhythm, she began to methodically beat the shit out of me, always alternating between cheeks, always hitting the same spot on each cheek.

I groaned.

I whined.

And finally I sobbed.

She was leaning on the small of my back with full force to prevent my spasming body to slip from her lap. I was desperate to escape and couldn't help myself but to let out small pleas for mercy in between wails.

I felt like my ass was being hit with a baseball bat by now, two hot, burning, throbbing fields of pain on my backside.

"Pleasespleasepleaseplease...sob..please...grunt...Mistress..."

"Be still!" She stopped as suddenly as she had begun. Holding me fast with her formerly beating hand and smothering my begging with the other firmly pressed over my mouth.

"You're not very tough, are you? A simple bare-handed spanking by a young girl, and you're bawling like a baby." Her hand started to fondle the burning skin of my ass. "If you don't start following orders quicker, it will get worse. Next time it will be the paddle, then the crop, the whip, and so on."

I shuddered at the thought of some unimaginable 'and so on'. What else could there be?

My sobs quieted down as I slowly got a grasp of my feelings again. Her hand left my mouth for a second to wipe the snot that had pooled on it into my hair, but returned immediately.

"Although, I like my bitches to be a bit uppity at times. It's so much more fun to beat it out of them again."

Her chuckle gave me the creeps.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Coastal Ch. 02: Into the Abyss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds