• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sarah's Secret Desires

Sarah's Secret Desires

12

__ FOREWORD

This story is a first of a planned plethora, although I make no promises to submitting the rest. I have not finished writing them and do not know how well this will be received as this is my first every erotic story. To be frank, beyond essays in school, this is the first story I've ever written. I hope I'm not as terrible as I think I am at writing, and I would greatly appreciate feedback.

This collection of chapters focuses on a bi-character named Erika who's into exhibitionism - and this covers her first few daring steps into that world. The main story I'm working on, however, focuses on Sarah, whom is also present here.

_______

__ Chapter I - Initiation

Erika is a mid-twenties, sporty student girl. She's got reasonable sizes, though she's a little short. A little shy and innocent, she's been dreaming of running around naked since she was a little girl and the thought of getting caught turns her on. She's never gone ahead and done it, though, too terrified of the potential consequences.

Today she's doing a dare, for her friends Sarah and Jennifer. Last weekend they divulged to one-another their deepest sexual desires.

Jennifer was fairly straightforward and expressed she'd always wanted to experiment with another woman. Sarah, on the other hand, is heavily into BDSM and being the dominant partner in a sexual relationship. Obviously, Erika revealed her exhibitionist desires. Part of the fun was they'd have to play it out somehow. It was going to be relatively innocent and they started with Jennifer.

On Saturday, after having had unreasonable amounts of alcohol, the three of them agreed that Jennifer was to ask the hottest girl in the club to make out with her. If she bailed, she'd pay the two other girl's drinks. If she got rejected she'd have to go again until she landed a willing girl. Things went surprisingly easy and Erika suspected Jennifer had set them up because no more than a minute after leaving their table to find a target, she was making out with a smoking hot blonde on the dancing floor. Sarah seemed suspicious as well, but didn't say anything. After all, they hadn't made any rules. On Sunday they went ahead to do exactly that, and the next dare was for Erika.

Erika had a routine of jogging around a lake near her neighborhood every evening. She had argued valiantly that they should go through with it somewhere else because if something happened she might never be able to run around the lake again. However, Jennifer and Sarah had insisted they'd make sure it was all innocent fun and nothing scarring would come of it. It was just games, pointing to the fact Erika was into the fear of being exposed in public and not the actual act of being exposed. Erika had finally agreed, reluctantly.

Jennifer and Sarah had spent the rest of the week putting together an appropriate outfit for the event. Erika took her time to prepare for the worst, she had settled to shave her nethers concluding that if she were to be completely naked in a park, running, it would be impossible for anyone to see any humiliating details if she was cleanly shaven.

Then she timed her lap around the lake to figure out how long it would take, on the way taking note of escape routes where she could hide if things got out of hand.

There was a small trail about halfway through the course that took her straight up a steep climb to an abandoned cottage. She decided that in the morning of the event she'd run up there and leave a set of clothes in a bag hidden away behind the door. There was no way she would be able to make it from the lake to her third floor apartment in the city without being noticed, so she'd definitely need to cover up somehow if she ended up exposed.

Planning the whole ordeal and thinking about the risks got her all worked up and the last evening prior was spent with both hands deep in her pants reading stories online about embarrassed nude females. Saturday would be glorious, oh how eager she was.

__ Chapter II - The Plan

The plan was simple, Sarah designed it for the most part. Erika was to wear a light outfit. An already worn sports bra which would rip across the middle of her chest with the slightest pull, though it should hold strong while running and bouncing, was the goal of the game. If everything played out according to plan, a helpful stranger would grab at a thread extending behind Erika with a note saying 'please pull me', resulting in the bra ripping at the middle and with a bit of luck, if helpful stranger held on to the thread, slide right down her arms and away from her body.

If it remained on her body, it would still open up exposing her delicate breasts to any onlookers.

From the beginning, though, Erika would wear a tight button-up shirt over the sports bra. The uppermost buttons were almost guaranteed to pop by themselves after just a few hundred yards, but they weren't sure. Jennifer expressed she'd hope for them to stay on through the lap, that way nobody would see the thread either and all would end with just the thrill.

For Erika's lower body, she was wearing a thong and a rather short skirt. Sarah had insisted, but Erika thought this was more embarrassing than the concept of losing all her upper body attire in itself. However, after some thought, the lower body clothes seemed normal enough, and there were no strings attached. After all, it was never the plan to completely expose Erika - though she had prepared for that, and secretly the thought of people seeing her run around in just a black thong was extremely exciting.

While she was running, Jennifer would be on her bike somewhere ahead, just in range so they could see each other and Jennifer could come around to help if something unexpected were to happen. Sarah would be jogging about a hundred yards behind Erika to monitor the situation. Because the idea was to be left at mercy of the patrons in the park, Erika had to subtly encourage people to mess with her outfit so that she would be exposed. If she lost her shirt, she would leave it on the ground. If she covered up or attempted to fix her outfit she'd have to do it all over again. Truth be told, though, Erika fancied the idea of having to do this as a routine once every weekend, for the thrill of it, and as such she was completely in tune with the rules:

1. Erika is to make a single run around the lake, the game starts from the bridge and ends when Erika returns to the bridge from the other side.

2. Erika must leave her attire alone, not attempting to keep it together nor taking it off purposefully. Erika is at the complete mercy of strangers.

3. If by chance Erika is asked what she's doing, or why she is in a state of undress, she is to inform whoever's asking that this is a dare in which she is required to run around the lake without attempting to keep her clothes on, and if they are removed it would ultimately be at the hands of strangers - to which she cannot protest.

4. Panicking because of total exposure is permitted and Jennifer will hand Erika a coat to cover up for the rest of the round. However, panicking or otherwise straying from the route with more than one disposable garment remaining is against the rules and will be punished appropriately.

5. Bailing is considered the same as panicking and will be dealt with accordingly.

__ Chapter III - Showtime

All three girls were now gathered at the bridge in the south end of the lake. This was the start and finish of the route. Sarah made a final check on the clothes and made sure the buttons of the shirt were ready to burst.

Jennifer started ahead and as she made the necessary distance, Sarah sent Erika on her way with a firm slap on her ass. Erika didn't notice that the gesture was to attach a sticker to her skirt reading 'please remove my shirt' in large enough red letters someone would notice coming up behind her.

The first few minutes were otherwise uneventful, Erika could hear the fabric of her shirt straining against the constant movement of her upper body and the sports bra felt like it would tear on its own because it certainly wasn't keeping her rebellious tits in place.

They were just around a bend when the first shirt button popped followed by a second in rapid succession. Erika thought they'd all go in one which would leave her in an open shirt for five miles, but the third button seemed to resist just barely. The bottom three buttons were left open from the beginning leaving her with three remaining. The shirt widened slightly, revealing her chest area, though her cleavage was still carefully concealed by the sports bra.

She could hear the light footsteps of a fellow runner behind her, presumably female. She seemed to have evened out her speed so as to keep the distance constant. Jennifer was far ahead on the path having stopped at a bend to look back and oversee the predicament of her friend. Nothing special yet, though, Erika thought.

They made it another minute almost, before the runner in the back accelerated and made it all the way up to the side of Erika. It was a woman, probably in her thirties. She was fit, wearing a professional looking training suit.

She coughed lightly to catch Erika's attention. "What's with the sticker?" she asked. Oblivious to what she could possibly mean, Erika simply lifted her eyebrows in a questioning gesture.

"There's a sticker, on your skirt, don't you know?"

"No, I didn't know, what does it say?"

"Why don't you take it off and find out?"

Erika started moving her hand around to her back when she stopped abruptly, remembering the rules. She straightened back up and cleared her throat. "I can't."

"You can't reach it?" the woman chuckled.

"No, I mean I'm not allowed to."

"So you do know there's a sticker."

"No! I'm not allowed to touch my outfit. It's a dare. Could you please tell me what it says?" Erika was getting a little upset now, she hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary with her skirt. Then again, she hadn't paid much attention to it, nothing was supposed to happen with it.

"No, I don't think I will. What kind of dare?" the woman asked, seemingly intrigued.

"I, ehm. I'm to run around the lake, like I usually do. But if something were to happen to my clothes, I have to let it happen and proceed as normal."

Explaining the concept was more embarrassing than she'd thought initially and she felt her nipples stiffen a little under her tight clothing. This was just enough for another button to pop. "Oh! Is your shirt falling apart?"

"Y-yes, it's.. a little too tight."

"Why would you wear such a tight shirt running in the park? Are you some kind of slut?" the woman inquired, her judgmental tone made Erika feel small and she just nodded softly, hoping the woman would move along already and leave her alone. "So what happens when the last button falls off? You can't even hold it together?"

Erika shook her head and then she tried to increase the pace to gain a little distance. She could hear the woman laughing to herself in the background, but luckily it faded and Erika figured the torment was over. Another button popped.

__ Chapter IV - Wicked Sarah

With only one button left holding Erika's shirt together, it started slowly sliding down her shoulders. It would only be a matter of time before she was forced to stop moving her arms. Remembering the rules, she figured putting pressure on the shirt to either push it up her shoulders or rip the last button off would count as a rule break and she had no intention of breaking them. Worst case scenario she'd rip the button herself and her friends would taunt her to no end for her sluttiness. It was starting to be rather uncomfortable, though.

In the back, Sarah had observed the little conversation between Erika and the other woman, but without having heard anything she couldn't tell what was going on. However, seeing as they'd parted without further event, Sarah decided she'd have to spruce things up a little. They were almost one fourth around the lake and Erika still hadn't lost a piece of clothing. This wasn't how Sarah had wanted it.

A couple of younger guys were coming in from a trail in the woods and she decided to run up to them. "Hey you," she started as both guys looked around trying to figure out who was talking and if she was addressing them, as one of them caught eye contact she continued, "yeah, you, handsome one." The guy blushed a little and his friend joined the conversation.

"Now, now miss, I am definitely the handsome one here." Sarah gave him a dismissive look and returned to her target who was frozen and locked on to her chest. "Listen, see that woman in the red shirt up ahead?"

Both guys turned to look and nodded, self-proclaimed handsome guy lingered on the distant woman's figure.

"Yes, ma'am, I see her," the spellbound lad confirmed.

"She and I are doing a dare. You see, she loves being naked in front of strangers," this caught the other guy's attention and he quickly turned around to listen more carefully, "but nobody seems to be able to help. The dare is she's to run all the way around the lake without stopping people from playing with her clothes. I'm not supposed to encourage people to strip her, though, so you can't let her know you're in on the game."

The two lads nodded in unison and eyed Erika in the distance once more.

"So here's what I want you two to do: she has a sticker on her skirt asking people to remove her shirt, but she doesn't know it's there because she can't touch her clothes. The point of this game is for her to lose some clothes so it's really boring and we're almost all the way around already! Think you could run up there and help her? She'd love it even if she won't admit it, I promise." Sarah gave them a wink before slowing down behind them to give them time to consider. Soon, the two guys were speeding up ever so slightly.

Erika could hear footsteps approaching and figured there were at least two people coming up behind her. Her shirt had fallen all the way to her elbows and was restraining her arm's movement entirely, leaving her sports bra in the open and her breasts heaving noticeably beneath. It was a modest looking sports bra, though, and it could easily be worn as her only form of upper body clothing in a gym. Out here in the park it felt a little inappropriate, and more importantly chilly. It wasn't exactly a hot summer evening, and she was surprised how many people were actually out by the lake grilling. But no swimmers.

Her train of thought was interrupted when Mr. Handsome and his shy friend came up to her side informing her of a peculiar sticker at her back. She asked again, acting as if they were the first ones to notice, to which Handsome responded: "Oh, it just reads 'Grope Me, I'm Horny'," to which Shy, lingering in the back, reacted by exchanging concerned looks with his friend, but he remained silent as Erika tried to clear things up.

"Listen, I didn't put that sticker there, could you please take it off?" Shy, in the back, was quick to reach for it and tore it off before his friend could protest. Slightly enraged, Mr. Handsome inquired if he could grope her once, anyway, just so he got something in return for helping her out. "P-please no, I-" Erika stammered, knowing full well she wasn't allowed to stop him.

Dismissing her insecure resistance he went ahead and grabbed her right tit anyway and squeezed it lightly. Erika's cheeks burned red and she looked away shyly, even if she had been allowed to, she knew with herself that she wouldn't have been able to hit him or push him away anyway.

Before she knew it, she heard a loud clap behind her and then felt the sting itself spreading across her shaking derriere. It was quickly followed up with demeaning comments telling her what a good girl she was. The two guys passed her, the shy one looking back at her quickly, seeking forgiveness.

The ordeal had damaged her sports bra enough for it to start ripping open just as the guy started turning his head back forward. She thought she'd be lucky enough for them both to not notice, but as her leg landed there was an audible rip and all of a sudden she felt fresh air brushing up between and around her soft fleshy mounds testing their new freedom. Both lads turned around with a pleasant gasp as they were treated to the glorious sight of Erika's bouncing, naked breasts.

She had clear tan lines indicating her modest choice of beachwear defying everything Sarah had told them about her daring nature, but even so the two guys could not help themselves. They stopped in their tracks and stared in wonder as the now very pale young lady passed between them, eyes shut and arms tucked close to her ribs because of the tight red shirt restraining her. On her skirt, the sticker firmly reapplied encouraging people to indeed help her out of her shirt - it seemed rather reasonable now, considering the trouble it caused her, even if a normal human being would've solved the predicament rather easily.

__ Chapter V - Strong Women

It had almost been a mile now of running with her arms practically tied to her slim waist by her shirt, the sports bra had managed to remain attached to her shoulders thanks to the lack of arm movement, but the loose, stretchy fabric made no effort any more to satisfy her modesty.

Jennifer was a little worried up there in the front, imagining how she would've felt being exposed like that in a public place. Certainly she would've run into the woods long ago, hiding behind a tree trying to come up with a solution. Thankfully, beyond the two guys who'd witnessed the opening act, nobody had been close to Erika for the time being, only a few shocked onlookers at a distance shouting foul names and turning their children away. Sarah was too far in the back for Jennifer to know what she was doing, but she figured she'd be upholding her end of the deal as well, and the plan had all along been for Erika to show her fair-skinned wares.

Jennifer's mind wandered back to Saturday, to her dare, and how she'd gotten away with kissing Mathilda, a friend of hers since elementary, because neither Sarah nor Erika had met her before. Easy way out, she had thought planning it with Mathilda over the phone beforehand. She had coaxed Erika into suggesting they'd do it there, in the bar on Saturday, knowing Mathilda would be around as arranged. It had all worked out so smoothly, until Mathilda refused to let her go, prolonging the kiss.

Jennifer had savoured every moment, though, not only enjoying finally getting to kiss a girl, but doing it with her closest friend whom she had admired for so long, knowing Mathilda was the one making it last. She had suggested for Mathilda to meet tonight, so they could talk more about it, just the thought of what she might be able to talk her friend into turned her on.

Reality threw Jennifer out of her daydream, as a relatively large woman came running out of the park to the left, quickly approaching Erika who seemed oblivious to the incoming missile. Finally she screamed "WHORE!" as she lunged at Erika sending them both crashing to the ground.

Erika had been minding her own business, trying to figure out a way to make the last button pop so that her arms would finally be free again. It was getting really uncomfortable and even if she weren't allowed to cover up her chest she's feel a lot less exposed knowing her arms were free.

Her nipples remained erect as the commentators from the side continued to harass her, just knowing people had noticed her nakedness was enough to make her mouth water and her mind wander with ideas as to how she could be abused by these people. She had been interrupted in the middle of picturing various forms of unorthodox penetration equipment when this powerful woman had come at her from the side. They had landed in a rather soft patch of grass, but the woman was on top of her and the shirt had ripped open finally.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sarah's Secret Desires

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds