• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Once Upon a War Ch. 05

Once Upon a War Ch. 05

123

As Nick walked out of the jet-way finally getting home from his deployment in Saudi Arabia, he was surprise as hell when the first person to come crashing into him to give me a big hug and a kiss wasn't his pregnant wife, but his 18 year old sister-in-law Samantha. The girl was crying happy tears to see him. After giving him her wonderful greeting, she stepped aside so Theresa could take her rightful place.

Nick reached down to pick-up his little girl, Julianne and gave the toddler a big hug. At first the girl seemed a bit skittish as though she didn't recognize him, then all of a sudden the girl got a great big look recognition and wonder on her face and exclaimed "DA DA!" She wrapped her little arms around Nick's neck and squeezed. Then the girl giggled and said, "Lub you, da da!" Julianna hadn't been talking yet when Nick left, and must have learned while he was gone.

With the little girl on his arm, and Theresa, his wife, under his arm. The little group headed for the parking lot. Once at the lot, out of habit Nick looked for his pick-up truck only Samantha led the group to a brand new fully loaded 1992 Dodge Caravan. Samantha smiled a big toothy grin and asked, "Can I drive?" Nick would ask Terri about the new ride later.

So, with his sister-in-law behind the wheel, the reunited couple climbed in together on the middle bench, the baby was put in her car seat on the rear bench, within easy reach of the couple. The couple hardly noticed as Sammi pulled out onto I-80 eastbound heading for the I-15 exit heading north. Nick and Theresa were kissing and caressing each other, making up for lost time.

Samantha, watching the couple in the rearview mirror asked, "Can't you two wait until you can get a room?" The couple ignored her.

Terri couldn't wait, she was so fucking horny she couldn't see straight. Even though she had recreational sex with Jordan Morgan, Nick's coworker, three different times while Nick was TDY, she wanted to feel her man inside her. So heedless of the fact Samantha was in front, Terri unbuttoned her husband's BDUs fly and pulled out his raging hard-on. Samantha almost drifted out of her lane staring at Nick's big cock with its pretty pink head! Terry wore a skirt, so she reached up under it and tugged her panties down her legs and over her pumps.

That's all Terri needed. She wasn't willing to wait any longer to feel her husband's long shaft up inside her. So while the van was on the ramp changing their direction Northbound on I-15, Theresa climbed onto Nick's lap facing him. Nick scooted his bottom out chuckling at his wife's urgency. Terri grabbed his hard shaft, positioned in her vaginal opening, and sank down on him. Terri sighed as his cock slid all the way up inside her tummy, filling her, making her whole. She had her man back where he belonged.

Sammi watched in the rearview mirror everything her sister was doing. She exclaimed, "Eeeewww! Can't you do that later when I don't have to watch?" Samantha was simply, secretly, astonished seeing Nick's long, thick, and hard cock sliding in and out of her sister. It made her tingle between her legs.

Theresa, in a husky, aroused voice said, "Just keep your eyes on the road and shut up, Samantha." Then she continued to lift and lower her hips making her slide up and down on Nick's cock.

Terri was so amazingly aroused, that in a mere minute or two, her rhythmic hip movements turned into a spasmodic bunch of jerks, quakes, and quivers. She moaned out not caring if Samantha could hear her or not. She just gave herself over to a spectacular orgasm while the van rolled down the road at 70 mph just twenty minutes from their house.

As an afterthought, after she could talk coherently again, Terri asked, "Oh, how's your incision, Nick."

Nick, who was starting to feel his climax build, gasped out, "Fine, um, thanks for, ah, asking." He was rocking his hips up as much as he could to keep the friction going between his hard cock and her silky pussy walls. Remembering that she was still fucking, Terri got back to work by lifting up and dropping back down repeatedly on her husband so he could get off.

With Terri's skirt pulled up around her waist, Samantha continued to watch Nick's hard and very wet cock slide in and out of her sister. Samantha was wet between her legs watching the show. She wished it was her impaled on Nick, not her sister.

In a matter of minutes, Nick tensed up and then unloaded a series of huge squirts of semen up inside Terri's pregnant belly. She was definitely starting to show out front, but she wasn't so big she that it was interfering with their stellar fuck.

By the time the van rolled into the driveway the couple had their clothing back in order. Of course, Terri was going to have to change her panties once they got inside; they were soaked from the couples comingled juices. The garment was the only thing keeping the liquid from dripping out of Terri's vagina and on to the car seat. Of course, Terri had made some seat covers to cover a contingency just like this. They were designed to catch any food or liquids their toddler might drop. She wasn't going to mess up her brand new van with cum.

--------------------------------------------------

Nick took several days off, then was called in by the Colonel to be evaluated by the Surgery Clinic. Unfortunately, the Surgeon gave Nick a clean bill of health and took him off convalescent leave, and Nick was required to go back to work. It seemed that all his recovery time was eaten up by the medevac system. He only beat his coworkers home by mere days.

Over the summer, things got back to normal. Well as normal as life with Terri could get. After asking Nick, Toni was invited back to join the couple for a three-some. When Terri asked Nick permission, he asked, "Hasn't she found a boyfriend yet?"

Terri answered, "She still has the same problem as before; can you believe it? She freezes up just before the main event and bails out."

Nick frowned, "How can that be? She did just fine with me, um, with us."

Terri said, "I guess it's a trust issue. You and I are safe for her so she feels that doing it with you there isn't an issue of vulnerability. I don't know for sure, I'm not a psychiatrist." After thinking for a second or two she added, "She definitely has an issue though, she is practically begging to join up with us again."

So with Nick's approval, about a month after he got home from Saudi, Toni came over on a night that Samantha was out and joined the couple for another romp. Nick and Terri both took turns eating the woman's pussy. Nick fucked Toni, and then afterwards the two women gave Nick a wonderful blowjob as the two women shared his cock with each other. It was one of the best blowjobs of his life. Terri took his cum in her mouth for the first time since they were married. Usually, she used a blowjob to get him hard again so they could fuck some more. Afterwards, Terri sucked Nick alone until she was able to get him hard again and the she had him fuck her from behind.

Toni spent the night and the three of them slept in the couple's king sized bed. As they awoke through the night, one woman or the other would fuck Nick while the other woman received oral sex from either Nick or the woman being stuffed with his cock. Terri was getting pretty comfortable eating another woman's pussy, and Toni, trying it out for the first time on Terri, discovered it was pretty enjoyable also.

After that, Toni would join the couple about once a month. It was just about as long as the young woman could go without feeling overwhelmingly aroused. She would masturbate in the meantime, but after a month, she would need a cock to scratch her irrepressible itch.

On the first of August, 1992, two years after the start of the Gulf War, Nick was finally able to sew on his Staff Sergeant stripes. As predicted by MSgt Goldman, before departing Hill AFB, that either SSgt Alderman, or Nick, would get orders. Since Scott Alderman had a line number for TSgt, the Air Force chose him and he received orders to PCS to Scott AFB, Illinois which was really close to his Indiana home of record. The Air Force only gave him 3 months to get ready and then he was gone. He and his now civilian wife, Penny, made a 'do-it-yourself' move which netted the couple around a $1000.00 worth of pocket money. Extra cash was always welcome during a move.

Nick was made the NCOIC of Medical Standards, a separate job that determined an airman's, officer or enlisted, eligibility for continued service due to illness or injury. He was also required to screen a person's medical history and qualify or not an individual for various assignments or jobs. It wasn't a stressful job, but it did require an individual with a good understanding of medical standards and the regulations. There wasn't anyone better at it than Nick.

--------------------------------------------------

Samantha was showing her interest in Nick more and more, and she was just stopping short of pushing him over and raping his ass. She gave him signal after signal that she wanted him to take her virginity, but Nick wasn't going to do any such thing without Terri's explicit approval.

Theresa had been watching the news religiously, a habit that she picked up while Nick was off in the Gulf War. Around that time the news had a series of stories about polygamous couples in Utah, who were usual members of some splinter fundamentalist Mormon group. She thought the whole idea of multiple wife's was interesting, almost titillating.

Then she watch a special on 'Date Line' about a Sherriff in one of the central Utah counties that had 7 wives. None of them were religious, and the women were smart, educated, professionals. One of the wives was a doctor and another was a lawyer. They all lived in this great big house that the man had built. Between the women and the Sherriff, the 'family' made enough money to support themselves without any public assistance.

Terri began to wonder if this was the answer for her horny little sister. Obviously, Samantha had a crush on Nick, if she wasn't out and out in love with him. Terri mulled the whole idea of a polygamous relationship for a couple months before finally bringing up the topic with Nick.

Nick was shocked that Terri would even consider the idea. He said, "I can't really marry another woman, Terri. That would be bigamy and that's a felony."

Terri, anticipating this argument from Nick, answered, "They don't get married 'legally' by any state entity; they just have the religious ceremony. In the case of this Sherriff in Central Utah, they just say their vows to each other." Then Terri paused, "Nick, it's like this. Samantha wants you in bed and I know you wouldn't mind taking her there. But, I'm not willing to turn you loose on my little sister without some sort of commitment from both of you. I am perfectly willing to take Samantha on as another wife in our relationship. After all Sammi is my little sister and I can't think of a better husband for her than you."

Nick was speechless, finally he asked, "Okay, what about benefits. Samantha won't qualify for any Air Force benefits including medical."

Terri smiled, "You forget, Samantha has a lot of money from the life insurance settlement after mom and dad died. The last time I checked, she has around $500,000 in her trust fund. The stock market has been doing well the last year or so. As far as medical goes, it's simple; we will purchase a health plan for her."

Nick shrugged his shoulders in defeat, "Okay, I'll do it as long as we keep a lid on it. I don't think the Air Force would be very happy to discover that I'm practicing Polygamy."

Terri bounced up and down on her sofa cushion a few times like a little girl, then she bounced into her husband's arms and gave him a big wet lingering kiss. "Thanks, Nick, I think this is the best way to handle this whole situation."

That afternoon after Sammi came home from school, Terri ran the idea past her little sister. Sammi's response was one of incredulousness. She blurted out, "I can't marry Nick! He's already married to you!"

Terri smiled and said, "Well, I'm not going to let Nick inside you're panties unless you do. So you decided. Either you marry Nick and we become polygamists, or you stop trying to seduce my husband."

Samantha pouted, "That's the only way? Why can't you just share him like you do with Toni?"

Theresa was stunned that Sammi knew anything about that. They had been really careful to hide Nick and her trysts from her younger sister. The fact that it was now out in the open changed all the dynamics. Terri finally answered, "Well, Toni isn't my little sister, and I was hoping Toni would have found her own guy by now."

Samantha seemed to have a change of heart, and asked, "So, if I marry Nick, I will be his wife just like you?"

Terri said, "Well, not exactly just like me, but close enough. I will always be the first wife. Consider that to mean something like a committee chairwoman. I can promise you I won't be a dictator and you would have as much access to Nick as I have."

Samantha grinned, "What about a honeymoon?"

Terri giggled and said, "How about a week in Orlando, Florida. You and Nick can do the parks by day and fuck by night."

Samantha blushed prettily, "Terri! Don't be so crude."

Terri chuckled, "Okay, you can make love by night."

Sammi giggled, "That's more like it. Gawd, I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

--------------------------------------------------

So, Theresa set up the wedding for after Samantha's birthday. With some work, she tracked down a fundamentalist Mormon bishop and asked him if he would perform the ceremony. After assuring the man that she understood that the marriage wouldn't be legally binding, the man happily agreed to marry her husband to his new wife.

On November 21st, 1992, just a week after Samantha's 19th birthday, Nicolas Black stood with Samantha McGraw in front of the Mormon preacher saying there vows. For Nick it had been the same ones he said when her married Theresa. When Sammi said hers they were the same as Nick's, but they included "...I covenant to support my sister wives, to sustain them through good times and bad, through sickness and health..." As the vows were completed, the minister pronounced that in the sight of God that they were husband and wife. Nick kissed the young woman and then raised her right hand to see how the beautiful diamond ring he bought her looked on her finger.

Nick had schedule a week's leave and the couple flew out that afternoon for Orlando. Terri wished the couple well on their Honeymoon, and then she pushed the baby back to the minivan to drive home. She was asking herself all the way home, 'Did I make the right decision here? Can I really share Nick that intimately with my sister?'

Nick and Samantha landed in Orlando and it was close to 11:00pm locally. Nick picked up a rental car and they made their way to the resort they were going to be staying. A place called Cypress Cove Resort. Terri had given them detailed directions to the Kissimmee, Florida resort. But as Nick drove out of the town heading south, he was beginning to wonder if he had made a wrong turn. But, he finally found a sign that announced that the resort was off to the left about a mile ahead.

When they turned into the drive to take them into the resort, they saw the resort's main sign. It said, "Welcome to Cypress Cove Nudist Resort". Samantha's mouth dropped open and she exclaimed, "Oh my goodness! A nudist colony!" Then she burst into a giggling fit.

Nick turned to his new bride and said, "Well, shall we go in and cancel our reservation so we can go find another place."

Samantha giggled some more and gasped out, "No, I'm game if you are. It actually sounds like fun!"

Terri, not yet asleep yet, giggled to herself; by now Nick and her sister would have discovered her practical joke. When they called her to chew her out, she would give them their real reservation at Star Island Resort which was just the other side of Kissimmee. She waited until midnight, and the call never came. She called Star Island and cancelled the reservation she made. She wondered what it would be like for her to stay at a nudist resort.

When Nick and Samantha checked in, a very naked woman filed out their paperwork, and then led them to the one bedroom apartment the couple would be staying in. She was tickled to find out that Nick and Sammi were newlyweds, and even better, it was the couple's first experience with social nudity. The woman's name was Cathy and she was about 50 years old. She told the couple that they could get used to going naked at their own pace, and they could feel free to use the resort amenities either clothed or in the nude.

Once they were into the apartment, Samantha smiled slyly at Nick and said, "Why don't you unpack our stuff husband, and I'll go into the bathroom to get ready for bed. She drew a finger under Nick's chin, pulling them away as she walked away into the bath. She smiled at her new husband and her eyes sparkled in anticipation of what the night might bring.

Nick stripped down to his briefs, waiting for his new bride to come out. When she did, his mouth fell open. The girl was in a red teddy made out of sheer material that left very little to the imagination. Her delightful 'B' cup breasts showed him her lovely hard pink nipples through the cloth. He watched as she trembled from excitement as she did a pirouette to show off her nightie. At 5'-7" tall, Samantha was an inch taller than her sister. She had the same coloring and ripe wheat colored blond hair. Where Terri looked more like her father the Chief. Samantha took after her mother Julie. Both girls were gorgeous in Nick's mind.

Sammi blushed charmingly with downcast eyes, she demurely asked, "Do you like my nightie?"

Nick walked over and took the vision of loveliness into his arms and said, "Do I ever! You're beautiful, sweetie."

Samantha giggled and teased, "Ooh, you're penis is poking me in the belly!"

Nick chuckled and teased the girl, he asked, "Really? Would you like me to poke you somewhere else with it?"

Samantha giggling answered, "Uh, huh, that's the plan."

Rubbing the girl on the back and sides, Nick slowly moved his mouth to hers, and they started to kiss ardently. As he kissed the svelte young woman, now his second wife, Sammi kissed him back with a passion rarely matched by her sister. They stood at the end of the bed caressing each other's bodies as their tongues danced between their lips.

After extensive period of kissing and caressing, Nick brought up a hand to cup one of Sammi's wonderful breasts. He ran his fingers lightly over her hard nipple though the transparent cloth. As he did, he started kissing the girl on the neck and around her ears. Sammi trembled in delight; loving Nick's every touch, his every caress, and every one of his wet kisses. Finally, after desiring him for a couple years, she was going to be making love with Nicolas Black, her brother-in-law, and now husband.

Nick pulled the shoulders of her teddy down around her arms and down her torso, as he bared her breasts. Nick moved down and kissed her along the tops of her now naked globes causing the pretty girl to tremble with delight. Then he took one of her hard pink nipples into his mouth and began to suck on it. Samantha let out a low moan showing Nick her appreciation for what he was doing.

While Nick made love to her breasts, both his hands found their way down to her attractive firm butt, and he started massaging her cheeks, kneading them with a cheek in each hand. Samantha whispered, "Oh my goodness that feels magnificent!"

Nick chuckled with his mouth around a nipple and said, "You haven't felt anything yet, my pretty."

Nick moved a hand around her shapely hip slowly, and let it slip inside Sammi's shear panties. His finger brushed through her blond thatch and down between her legs. Nick cupped her pussy feeling her hot wetness. Samantha gasped as her legs started to tremble. With labored breath she said, "Um, uh, maybe we better lay down, before I collapse."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Once Upon a War Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds