• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Wear Something Pretty To The Party

Wear Something Pretty To The Party

123

I'd like to thank my friend Keith who helped me out on the finer aspects of the male anatomy when writing story. Hope you like it. - Brianna

-------------------------------------------------

There were silky red thongs, lacy black bikinis, pearl white strings and soft blue french cuts. There couldn't be a more beautiful collection of lacy panties and bras anywhere. I had just returned to my apartment building from getting my morning coffee and was going upstairs, when my pretty neighbor from across the hall passed me with her laundry.

Being the polite guy that I am, I smiled and said "good morning" and she replied "hi" back. As we passed I peeked around my shoulder and got a glimpse of the treasures in her basket. She caught me staring and giggled as she disappeared around the corner and headed down to the basement.

It was my day off and evidently hers too. As I made my way to my apartment I couldn't help thinking about her sorting through all her pretty underthings. I stood inside my apartment door listening and peeking through the peephole, waiting for her to return. Ten minutes seemed like an eternity, but finally I heard her coming back and I watched her as she entered her apartment and shut the door.

All was silent…I could hear my heart pounding as I formulated my plan. Her loads of laundry wouldn't be done for another 20 minutes or so, plenty of time to get downstairs and back without her knowing.

I carefully opened my door, slipped out into the hallway, and tiptoed down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs there was a door that lead to the basement laundry and storage units. Once through, I immediately saw her basket sitting on top of one of the washers, and both washers were running delicate loads. I looked in the basket and saw several white and blue silk panties and bras.

I listened for any sounds in the building, and after convincing myself that it was safe, I picked out a pair of white string bikini thong panties and began rubbing the soft slick fabric between my fingers. I noticed a slight stain in the crotch and put it up to my nose and breathed in.

I felt a tightened in my shorts as I rubbed the outside of my pants and played with her panties. I opened one of the washers and looked in. All her red underwear was gently washing back and forth. I took out a red lacy french cut bikini and felt the cold wet lace in my hands. By now I was practically humping the washer, trying to get as much friction as I could. I desperately wanted to relieve myself in those panties but the chance of getting caught...

Several minutes later I was listening outside the door; all was still quiet. My chest was thumping as I contemplated the stupid thing I was about to do. Deciding just to go for it, I stripped off my shirt and tossed it on the floor. I pushed off my shoes and slipped off my socks and set them by the shirt. Then I unsnapped my shorts and hooked my thumbs into my pants and boxers and began to push them off my waist. My erection got caught in the waistband of my underwear but eventually popped free. Standing butt naked, a little cold yet very hot, I approached the collection of panties.

I wanted to pick out the sexiest pair to play with. The wash was just about to switch to spin cycle so I had to decide quickly. I thought one of the red ones would be best and took a pair and began to wrap it around my naked pole. The wet silk was cold and slippery, but as I started stroking, it warmed up quickly. As I stroked, the wash cycle switched to spin and the room got louder so I walked around the corner over to the storage units so I could concentrate on finishing my task.

One unit was unlocked so I went in and stood behind some bicycles and garden tools for privacy. My sack was tightening and I knew what was about to happen...I started rubbing the lace against my balls...

Just as I was about to shoot what felt like was going to be a hugh load, I heard giggling coming from the laundry room. I crouched down behind some boxes and held my breath as my cock shriveled. There were two women whispering and giggling but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I waited without making a sound.

A few minutes later one of the women walked around to the storage units area and said "We're having a little party in 2B if you'd like to join us. Be sure to wear something pretty or just come as you are". They both laughed then I heard them leave the room and walk back upstairs.

I stayed crouched in the corner for several minutes to be sure they were really gone. As I walked back into the laundry room I got the most sick and helpless feeling ever. Everything was gone. Her basket, panties, bras but most of all, my clothes---the washers and dryers were all empty and quiet. I stood there stark naked with only the pair of red, wet panties in my hand.

What was I going to do now? I thought I could probably make it back to my apartment without anybody seeing, but my door was locked and my keys were in my pants pockets--which were now in their apartment. I shivered as I looked at the panties and knew what I had to do--what they knew I would have to do.

For the first time in my life I stepped into a pair of women's panties. They were still a little moist as I pulled them up my legs and over my limp cock. The material felt cold against my balls as I pulled them all the way up to my waist. I just stood there and looked at myself.

I didn't look bad in red lacy bikini panties; I was in great shape from working out everyday at the club and the panties fit quite well. My buns were fully covered in the back and my balls were pulled tight against the thin fabric--a narrow crotch of fabric that was never intended to hold a man's package. My shrunken cock was plastered tight against my body and lay off to one side buried in my pubic hair. I adjusted my penis, first positioning it straight up but then deciding I could hide it best by pushing it straight down into the crotch of the panties. As soft as it was, it easily tucked down beneath my balls and practically disappeared into the satiny material. It made me look even more girlish, but hey, at least it was hidden from view. I figured that was the best I could hope for, then turned to the door to make my escape.

All was quiet as I opened the door and made my way up the steps. It felt weird to be walking around my familiar apartment building dressed only in a pair of pretty red women's panties. I made it around the corner without incident but as I was heading up to the second floor I heard someone unlocking the building's outside door.

I ran the rest of the way up and knocked on 2B. The person from the outside was now inside and getting their mail and I heard more of that familiar giggling from inside 2B. As the door opened, the person from below started walking upstairs. My neighbor greeted me and she asked if I would like to come in. I said yes and slipped inside just as my other neighbor was reaching the top of the stairs. The door closed just in time; at least that neighbor hadn't seen me in panties.

"Hi, my name is Brianna." Finally, I was face-to-face with my pretty neighbor, the one I had watched coming and going for months but was too shy to speak to, and now I was standing before her wearing nothing more than her very own panties--I was horrified. My face turned red as I held out my shaking hand, "Hi, my name is Keith."

"I'm glad you could join us, come in." She motioned toward the living room and as I looked over I was sickened to see that there were three other women, all as pretty as Brianna, all with wide grins on their faces. I followed Brianna into the living room and just stood there as she sat down and began introducing them all to me.

As I was being looked over I subconsciously covered my crotch with my hands. I wanted to get this over with quickly so I just blurted out "I believe you have my clothes and keys." Brianna said to her friends, "He wants his clothes back girls, what do you think?" Everyone started laughing and shaking their heads no. "I think the consensus is that you don't get your clothes back quite yet. Here's the thing, we were just hanging out together, and we'd really like you to stay. When the party is over we'll give you your clothes back. Sound good?"

I sheepishly agreed, what choice did I have. "Good, before we can continue with the party though you need to give us a small audition. Clasp your hands behind your back, stand up straight and tall like a fashion model, and walk slowly to the patio door and back so we can check out that cute bod of yours." I'm not sure why I submitted to her requests so easily, maybe a part of me wanted to, or maybe it was because she was so beautiful, but whatever it was I slowly uncovered my crotch, joined my hands behind my back and walked to the sliding patio door. Making sure nobody outside could see me; I quickly turned around and walked back.

The girls whooped and hollered as I walked past. When I was back, Brianna came over to me and said to everyone, "I think he'll do just fine. I'm going to need to buff him up a bit, everyone have a drink and relax, and we’ll be back soon." She hooked her finger into the front waistband of the panties and tugged and said, "Follow me" and she led me to the back of the apartment.

We entered the bathroom and she said, "OK, here’s the deal. I sell lingerie for a living. You just interrupted us as I was starting one of my most profitable sales parties--these ladies like to buy underwear. It's this simple, the more I sell the more I make, and I'm not about to let an opportunity like this pass by."

"Usually, I have to model all the outfits myself, but today you're going to help me. Why you ask? Well, I could have easily reported what you were doing in the basement with my panties to the landlord or the police, but I was nice and decided not to. And since I didn't force you to remove your clothes and play with yourself with my underwear in a public place, you did that all on your own, you are now going to do some favors for me. If you do everything that's asked, you'll get your clothes and keys back at the end of the party. Is that understood?" I thought in silence for a moment, I didn't have much choice. I said I'd cooperate.

"Good now that we have an understanding, first we are going to clean you up a bit. Take my panties off." I hesitated, the panties were my only remaining trace of dignity, or so I thought. "Hurry up, we don't have all day, get them off!" I reached for the panties waistband and pushed them down and off. Now completely nude, she looked me over from top to bottom, her eyes eventually stopping at my cock.

"My, what a little one you have. Does it get any bigger?" Oh god, how embarrassing. I explained how it gets this way when I'm nervous. She spread out a towel on the floor and said "Don't worry you have nothing to be nervous about, I can assure you I've seen plenty of those before and yours is no different than the others--although maybe a bit on the tiny side.

Stand on this towel and put your hands behind your head, you can't wear my expensive lingerie with all that hair poking through, and I don't want it clogging my drain either." I stepped on the towel, faced her, and clasped my hands behind my neck. She dug through a drawer and found a pair of scissors. Then to my utter disappointment, she began clipping off my pubic hair.

It had been six months since I last trimmed myself and the growth had finally reached a couple inches or so, long enough to make my cock and balls comfortable flopping around in the boxers I wear. Her fingers felt soft and gentle as she maneuvered my penis out of the way of the clipping scissors. She worked quickly and in no time there were just prickly stubs left. She did the same to my armpits and then said, "Now step in the shower and get wet all over."

She watched as I turned the water on, let it warm up, and then step in. It felt strange to be watched while showering. After I was good and wet she said that was enough and shut the water off. I stood there wet and shivering as she dug back into her drawer and found what she was looking for.

"Now I want you to lather up with this from your neck down, don't miss a spot." She handed me a can of what appeared to be hair remover and I reluctantly squirted some of the foam into my palms and started covering my arms, shoulders, armpits, chest and stomach. It tingled as I rubbed it in. She said, "Give me some and I'll do your backside." I squirted some into her hands and soon felt her hands covering my back and buns; I did my crotch, balls and legs. As I bent over to get all of my legs, she swished some through my ass crack and under my balls.

When I was completely covered in the foamy cream, she said, "wait right there" and left the room. Like, where was I going to be going like this?

Before long she was back with a camera and said, "put your hands on your hips and one foot up on the edge of the tub." I thought, oh no, please, not pictures. As I positioned my hands on my hips and put my right foot up, my white creamy cock jutted out from my foam-covered body.

By the looks of it this was no cheap consumer camera, it was the type professional photographers use, equipped with big lens and flash. Brianna looked through the viewfinder and adjusted the zoom and exposure settings. She said, "Ready? Give me a desperate, scared look; like you've lost all your clothes, your last bit of body hair, your last shred of dignity."

My face turned a darker shade of red as the camera went off 3 times in rapid succession. She looked at a screen on the back of the camera to view the results--she seemed quite pleased, as she could not hold back a big grin. Then she laid down on the floor and aimed the camera back at me so that the most prominent thing between the lens and my face was my white creamy cock. She said, "Push your hips out just a bit more." When I did, she fired off another set of pictures, and then got back up and examined the results. "Good, those turned out especially nice, see." She turned the camera around and I could see my white, naked images in the tiny screen as she flipped through them. I never felt so helpless in my whole life.

I said it felt like the cream was beginning to burn and she said it was OK to wash it off. I turned the shower back on and rinsed away all the foam, and watched as the rest of my body hair washed away and my silky smooth figure emerged. I looked like a little kid again; my arms, chest, stomach, back, legs, butt and balls were all completely smooth and hairless. I felt even more naked, if that was possible. She said that I could stop and get out now.

"Stand on this towel and face the mirror." Still completely dripping wet I stepped out on the towel. After snapping a few more pictures of me dripping wet she said, "Now put your hands on your hips and spread your legs and I'll dry you off."

I did as instructed and she stood behind me and dried off my back, arms, chest, butt and legs but not my cock. I stood completely dry except for my dripping wet, naked cock. She tossed the towel away and stood directly behind me--I could feel her jeans brushing against my buns--I noticed my body was much more sensitive without hair. "I have to check for any spots we might have missed."

She placed her hands on my ribs and slowly reached around to feel my smooth stomach and chest. She started rubbing my stomach with one hand and my chest with the other--occasionally brushing her red nails against my now pointy nipples. While still rubbing, she whispered into my ear...

"OK Keith, let me explain how this is going to work. In my bedroom I've set out an outfit for you to model for the ladies. You can change in private in there. When you are dressed you are to go out into the living room and model the lingerie for the girls. On the bed there is a card with instructions on what to say and how to pose--follow those directions to the letter. While you are out in the living room modeling, I'll be changing into another item to model and I'll set out your next outfit. You stay with the girls and do whatever they ask until I come out, then you can return to the bedroom and change into your next item. When you've changed, come back out and model that one for the girls.

As she was describing my task, my cock began to grow and she noticed in the mirror immediately. "Oh look it does get bigger--you must like the thought of wearing girl's undies." Her hands stopped rubbing my chest and moved down to my hips, pushing my hands away. Her right hand grabbed my semi-erect cock and her left hand slipped under my smooth balls. She just held them still for a minute and said, "I think we could all have some fun, and when the day is over I'll give you your clothes and keys back."

I was now completely erect and I desperately wanted her to stroke it, but she just held it completely still, pointing straight up toward my face. "Oh, and one more thing, if someone wants to purchase the item you are modeling, you are to remove it immediately, fold it and hand it to her, stand up straight and tall with your arms at your sides and then refresh their drinks until I come out. Understood?"

I said I did. "Good, your first outfit is waiting, I'll explain to the girls how this is going to work while you're changing. The bedroom is just across the hallway, now get going".

She let go of my cock and balls and gave me a little pat on the butt and I headed for the bathroom door. I peeked out the door and when convinced nobody was looking I raced across the hallway. Once safely in what must have been Brianna's bedroom I spotted the outfit on the bed. According to the instruction card, it was a red see through babydoll with bright red lacy panties and white stockings and white high-heeled shoes.

I knew what I had to do; at least it was better than being completely nude. For the second time in my life, I stepped into the legs of a pair of women's panties and pulled them up my smooth legs and bald manhood--if you could call it that anymore. My semi-erect penis was not going to tuck away underneath this time, so I just let it lay to the side in the red lace. I had seen women put on stockings before in the movies and I knew you had to roll them up your legs carefully or else they would run. I gave that a try and within minutes my now shapely legs were covered in sheer white silk.

The babydoll was next. I carefully slipped it over my head and pulled the soft material down until the cups were centered over my little nipples. The cups sat loose and unfulfilled, obviously designed for a beautiful woman, not me. I walked over to the full-length mirror and looked at the image that was staring back at me. I looked ridiculous--how did I get myself into this mess. I knew how--I knew someday my dick would get me into trouble, but I never imagined it would be like this.

There was a knock on the door, "What's going on in there, time's up. We've got to get this show started." I said I was almost ready; I just needed to put my shoes on. The door opened and Brianna peeked inside, "Oh, you look absolutely lovely. Don't be afraid, you'll do fine." As stupid it sounds, her compliments made me feel better. I smiled and picked up the shoes and slipped my feet inside.

I practically tipped over trying to walk in the heels, but it wasn't impossible and I gingerly tiptoed my way around the bed--the heels pushing my hips and crotch out obscenely. I picked up the instruction card and headed for the door.

She took my hand and led me down the hall to the living room. I felt cold and embarrassed as we walked into the living room where the other women were gathered.

As we arrived all talking stopped and every head turned our way. Someone said “Oh my god, what did you do to him? He’s gorgeous.” Brianna said, "I just smoothed him down a bit; enjoy". She then left me standing in the middle of the room and turned to return to her bedroom.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Wear Something Pretty To The Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds