• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Taboo Lesbian Life Ch. 04

My Taboo Lesbian Life Ch. 04

12

When I introduced Karen as my new girlfriend to Mom, she seemed more than a little pleased. I think she believed that with both her daughters having steady girlfriends, our incestuous affair would come to an end.

On her next visit to our house, Karen brought me a present as a commitment gift. It was wrapped in red paper with golden ribbons. I was so happy, I was actually moved to tears! Yet I also felt bad, because I hadn't thought about getting her something. When I unwrapped the gift, I held an elegant evening dress in my hands. It was drop dead gorgeous.

"I know you don't normally wear dresses," Karen said with a smile, "But I noticed you felt kind of weird back at the club. So maybe you'd like to wear this next time we go there."

"Aw Karen thank you!" I exclaimed, pulling her in for a tight hug, "It's wonderful! But really, you shouldn't have. This looks expensive!"

"That's okay hon," she waved dismissively, "I get a good discount at work. And anyway, I want you to have it."

I was so thrilled, I kissed her to say thank you and then got rid of my pullover and jeans to try on the dress. Karen helped me with zipping it up behind my back. Going to my wardrobe, I opened the door that had a full-length mirror attached to it and turned around in front of it.

Karen came up behind me, put her arms around me and looked over my shoulder, her eyes shining with emotion. "You look fabulous!" She grinned.

Enjoying the way she held me, I put my hands on hers, turned my head to the side and shared a long sensual kiss with her.

Knowing that Karen saw herself as my steady girlfriend made me feel very happy. After all, it had been a long time since Heather and I had broken up. All the sexy adventures with Andrea and my sister had been great of course, but they couldn't satisfy my longing for a romantic love relationship.

However, the thought also brought a matter to my attention that I had been avoiding ever since I first met Karen. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, I took a deep breath.

"Honey, before we continue, I think there's something you should know about me." I told her.

Karen noticed the seriousness in my voice and looked into my face expectantly. "Sure baby, go ahead" She said calmly.

"I've been meaning to tell you this ever since we met, but I'm afraid you may not like it." I explained.

Encouragingly Karen pulled me close and said, "Or maybe I do. Just tell me, hon. What's on your mind?"

"Well, I don't know any better way to put this, so: Before we met, I had sex with Andrea and Amy."

When I said this, I felt Karen's body tense up behind me. She stared at me with big eyes. She didn't look shocked, but definitely genuinely surprised.

"You had sex with my sister? And your's too?" She gasped in astonishment.

I nodded. "And it wasn't a one-time thing either." I confessed.

"Oh my gosh." That was all Karen replied. She let go of me and walked around aimlessly in my room. Finally she slumped down onto the edge of the bed.

"I'm sorry," I told her, my voice shaking. I had no idea what else to say.

Karen looked down onto the carpeted floor for a while then she shook her head in disbelief and looked back at me.

"So what exactly are you telling me?" She asked with a confused expression, "Are you saying you had threesomes together, like in some porn movie?"

I just nodded at her. I wanted to explain myself more than anything, but I didn't know how. And I was afraid I would freak her out even more.

"And you went all the way with Andrea, like licking her and all that? And she returned it? And with Amy too?" She looked at me with a frown.

"Yes, that pretty much sums it up," I answered truthfully.

"My gosh, I'm sorry Lucy, but I don't know what to say," Karen said, "And with Amy too. Isn't that incest?"

As I looked over at Karen, I feared my newfound relationship was already breaking up. But I didn't regret for one second that I had been open to her. I knew there was no point in starting a relationship with keeping these things secret from her. All I could do now was explain myself. If Karen couldn't find it in herself to understand and accept what I had done, then obviously we weren't meant for each other.

So I started to explain everything to her. How I started 'teaching' Amy to make love one night, so she could start her relationship with Andrea. How we continued to make love after that. How I was seduced into a threesome by Amy and Andrea.

Karen listened to me with a serious look on her face. She did raise her eyebrow when she learned that Mom knew about Amy's and my incestuous affair, and had accepted it.

"So this is basically it," I concluded, "I know it all sounds very crazy, but I felt it was necessary that you knew this. I'm not asking for you to accept any of this. In fact, if you want me to, I'll promise to never do anything with either of them again."

Karen shook her head. She looked kind of sad. "What I want isn't the issue, baby."

"What do you mean?" I asked slightly confused.

"What I meant is, it shouldn't be our concern what I want you to do. I would be a bad person if I started our relationship with asking you to change. That's not the person I want to be. So the real question is, what do you want, Lucy?"

"I want us to be together," I answered without thinking.

She smiled slightly. "I know honey. But what about them? If it weren't for me, would you continue to have threesomes with them?"

I thought about that for a moment. "Well, if we hadn't met, I guess I would," I mused, then quickly added, "But since we have, I wouldn't have a problem with giving it up."

Again Karen shook her head. "I'm not asking you to choose, baby. That would be unfair."

Now I felt confused. I didn't know what she wanted from me. "So does that mean you'd accept if I continued to have sex with them?"

Karen looked down and thought for a moment. "I'm not sure I can, Lucy. I'm sorry. I'll have to think about that for a while."

With a sigh, I moved over to her and sat down next to her on the bed. I looked at her from the side. She didn't look like someone who wanted to break up, so that was a good sign. As I put my hand on her back and stroked her softly, she glanced over at me and gave me a sad smile.

It was clear to me then that she needed some time to come to terms with everything. Only moments later, she realized that too, when she got up and took her jacket from the hanger.

"I'm sorry, I think I better go home now." She said quietly.

"I understand honey," I replied softly, "I'll be here if you want to talk."

In silence, I walked her to the door. Before she went through, she glanced at me and gave me a sad smile. We hugged quickly and then she left.

The days passed by without me hearing back from Karen. I sent her texts from my cell phone each morning, wishing her a good day and saying that I missed her. But she didn't reply.

Amy and Andrea noticed my reservations when they came on to me for some sexy time, so I explained the whole situation to them. They were understanding and gave me some words of encouragement before they left for Amy's room. Andrea had told me that she thought Karen would come around and accept things eventually, so that made me feel a bit better.

The next day my last two lectures at college got canceled, so I went home earlier than usual. I wouldn't have been surprised to find Amy and Andrea engaged in some kind of lesbian fun as I got home. However, what I saw when I glanced into the living-room did actually surprise me.

There were actually three naked girls on the sofa, softly sighing and slowly playing with each other's slender bodies. As it seemed, Amy and Andrea had brought a friend home and had seduced her. She was cute. Short and slim with short raven hair.

For a while I just watched as Amy and Andrea pleased the little girl gently. Then I realized how much the sight turned me on. I had gone without sex for several days and all three of these young girls looked good enough to eat.

However, remembering Karen, I didn't want to get involved in anything that could freak out my girlfriend even more. So I just quietly left them in the living-room and went upstairs for a shower.

When I entered my room, wrapped in a towel and steaming, Andrea sat on my bed, completely nude.

"You didn't take the bait," Andrea said with a grin.

I chuckled in amusement. "You brought a girl over to trick me into sex?"

"Yeah, but it didn't work," Andrea replied in a mock sad voice.

"As if the two of you needed any help seducing me," I giggled, "She's cute though. Who is she?"

"She's a high school coed, Sandy. She approached us a few days back, asking whether Amy and I were lesbians. We told her no at first, because we didn't want to become the subject of gossip at school. But she then went on to say she's into girls and that she was looking for someone to get together with."

"Interesting," I replied, sitting down next to Andrea on the edge of the bed, "So you thought: Hey Lucy's lonely at the moment, why not bring Sandy over to her."

"Something along those lines," Andrea admitted, letting her head sink, "We just wanted to do something to cheer you up. But I guess this isn't helping, huh?"

Moved by their attempt to make me feel better, I wrapped my arms around the naked girl and pulled her to me. Mmmm, it felt marvelous. My nose picked up the strong odor of her sex, making my head spin.

"You'll get 7 out of 10 for the thought and effort, sweetie. But I can't do this. I don't want to do anything to further alienate your sister." I told her, gently stroking the girl's velvety skin.

Andrea leaned into me and sighed, obviously enjoying my caresses. "I know," she replied, "But actually I don't think she'd mind. She's actually far more open about sex than she lets on around you, Lucy."

I looked at Andrea in astonishment. "How so?"

"I think she's just head over heels in love," Andrea mused, "and so she's too afraid to let you see the real she. I guess she's scared she'll mess things up."

I had trouble believing that, but coming from her younger sister, there had to be some truth in it.

"You know," Andrea whispered, "I shouldn't be telling you this, but she once told me that she had threesomes, foursomes and full orgies with other girls. Ever since she told me that, I've been wondering about her. Fantasizing about what it would be like to make love with her. I even made her promise to take me to one of those parties once I was 18. But she quit that lifestyle together with her job as a dancer and we never talked about it again."

"I see," I said thoughtfully as Andrea planted loving kisses all over my neck and shoulder, "So it's not so much that she's repulsed at our lifestyle, it's more like it reminds her of those times. Maybe she's had some bad experiences in the past."

"Could be," Andrea whispered. Her caresses sent shivers and goose bumps all over my skin. When she pushed me back on my shoulders, I sank back on the bed without even a second thought. I willingly spread my thighs, my feet still on the floor. The young brunette knelt between my knees and bent over me, cupping my boobs as she planted kisses all over my belly and thighs.

I was so deprived of having sex, my cunt lubricated within seconds. My nipples were so hard, it felt like they would soon burst. When Andrea's searching fingers found my pussy lips, she quickly realized the horny state I was in. The next thing I knew was, she dove right between my splayed thighs, shoving two fingers deep into my needy cunt while sucking my stiff little clit into her mouth. Moaning lustfully, I watched her cute face as she passionately ate out my itching cunt.

When I finally came, I screamed so loud that the girls downstairs heard it. As I came back down from my orgasm and opened my eyes, I saw Amy and Sandy enter my room, looking at our two naked bodies with interest.

Amy grabbed Andrea and sank with her onto the carpet at the foot end of my bed. Soon the two of them were intertwined in a steamy sixty-nine with Amy on top. I loved watching them eat out each other's seeping slits, Andrea grabbing Amy's tight ass cheeks and pulling her hips down to her mouth.

The slim raven-haired Sandy stood next to them, unsure of what to do. I smiled at her and motioned her to sit next to me on the bed. The cute girl grinned and sat down next to me, never stopping to ogle my sexily jiggling tits.

"Hello there sexy," I said softly as I put my arms around the young girl, "I'm Lucy. I understand you were looking for someone to hook up with?"

Sandy nodded almost bashfully. "Amy suggested I could meet you, see if you were interested," the sexy girl said quietly.

I smiled and kissed her softly on the cheek. Pulling back I said, "Who wouldn't be interested in such a cute and sexy girl like you?" I said softly, making her smile happily. "We can't hook up with each other though, as I'm already in a relationship. But we can play a little if you want?"

Sandy just nodded and snuggled into my embrace. Her hands found my breasts and started to lift them up, feeling their weight. "Wow, they're so big and beautiful," she sighed appreciatively, "Even bigger than Amy's. Can I suck them?"

With that she looked into my face, her blue eyes sparkling, searching for my consent. Damn this girl was so cute!

"Sure baby. You don't have to ask permission with me. Just do what you feel like doing, okay?"

She smiled happily, then her head bent down and I closed my eyes. Feeling her gentle kisses and caresses all over my jiggling bosom was making me shiver. When she sucked one of my hard nipples into her warm mouth, I moaned lustfully.

I let the sweet girl play with my ample tits for a while, then patted the mattress next to me. "Come up here darling, now I want to play with yours." I whispered softly.

Sandy lay down on her back on my bed, looking up at me with smoking eyes. I knew she was hot. I could smell the musky scent that emanated from between her long slender legs. We lay down on our sides on the bed and started to caress each other, our mouths passionately making out with each other. She was a great kisser and I tremendously enjoyed feeling her tongue in my mouth.

Soon I pushed Sandy onto her back and worked my way down her sexy body. I spent a long time worshiping the small firm breasts that stood proudly from her chest. When I sucked her pink nipples, the girl groaned with need. Her hips started to gyrate sexily and I knew exactly what she wanted.

Pushing myself down the bed, I lay between Sandy's widespread legs and admired the sweet young cunt this girl had. Her swollen lips were parted and gleaming with girl honey. I could see her erect clit and her tiny love hole, from which clear fluids were seeping down over her little sphincter.

Sandy looked across her perky breasts and down to me. Her eyes burning with need. So I just leaned in and started to eat the young cunt that she so deliciously presented to me. The second my tongue tip touched her tender skin, Sandy started to squeal in pleasure. I pulled her puffy lips apart with two fingers and stabbed my tongue fast and forcefully into her little cunt hole, making the girl push her hips firmly against my head in response.

While I was pleasuring this pretty little girl, I felt hands and lips on my ass cheeks. I didn't want to take my mouth away from my new friends delicious snatch even for a second, so I didn't look who it was. Obviously Amy and Andrea had separated and one of them got adventurous with my lower body. So I raised my butt onto my knees and stuck my tingling pussy out for them, inviting them to eat me while I was eating out Sandy.

I wasn't disappointed when seconds later a tongue grazed agonizingly slow across my sopping slit, starting from my clit and dragging up all the way to my anus. Knowing the girls well enough, I surmised it was Amy. My sister had no qualms about licking someone's sphincter. In fact, she seemed to enjoy toying around with it. Andrea wasn't into that action, she usually avoided contact with anyone's butt hole.

Soon after, I got swept away by the wonderful feelings, smells, tastes and noises of our lovemaking. I enjoyed my cunt and ass being expertly tongued while pushing my own tongue deep into the tight pussy of my new young lover, tasting her, smelling her and hearing her soft squeals of pleasure.

Imagine my surprise when I opened my eyes again, just to see my sexy little sister had straddled Sandy's head! She was getting eaten out passionately by the raven haired nymph. So that meant the tongue so deliciously circling my anus had to belong to Andrea. Mmmm, my dirty sister surely had begun to rub off on her brunette lover.

I don't know how long we kept going, but as deprived of pussy as I had been, I just couldn't get enough. After I had finished with Sandy, I ate out Amy's juicy cunt next. I just pulled my sister down so she was right on top of her young friend, with her back pressed into Sandy's front. The sight and smell of both their sweet pussies on top of each other melted my brain and I actually took turns licking them.

When they both had cum, I grabbed Andrea and pulled her down to the floor with me. We engaged in a sideway sixty-nine and started eating away at each other's oozing snatches. Amy pulled Sandy onto the carpet next to us, copying the position Andrea and I were in.

I could watch my sister eat the sopping slit between Sandy's splayed thighs and that just added to the excitement I felt from having Andrea's tender young pussy under my mouth. Meanwhile, my brunette lover so expertly pleasured my overheated cunt that I had trouble keeping my eyes open.

We lay like that for I don't know how long and brought each other off numerous times, before we finally all broke away in exhaustion.

We gathered on the bed and snugged up to each other. Andrea and Sandy being the middle girls, with Amy snuggling into Andrea, and me into Sandy. No one bothered to close my door as we drifted off to sleep, so that's how Mom found us when she got home from work.

Imagine coming home from a long and stressful day at work to four lovely young ladies sleeping cozily on one big bed! I know I would have loved the sight and would probably just have gotten naked and joined them. Of course my Mom didn't do that, but I bet she got a view to behold and cherish forever.

Mom just woke us and asked if we wanted to join her for dinner. Sandy was of course shocked at first, but soon relaxed when she realized that Mom didn't seem to mind finding us this way.

As I had done with Andrea back then, I took Sandy to the shower upstairs, while Amy and Andrea took the one downstairs. The cute raven-haired girl was sweet and loving when she soaped my body. I could tell that she really enjoyed being with more mature women. Her eyes literally feasted on my curvy features, especially my large breasts.

"You're so beautiful," Sandy sighed softly, then added with a little sadness, "Too bad you're already taken."

"Aw hon," I replied, taking her face in my hands and looking into her blue eyes, "I really like you too. You're very sweet and sexy."

Sandy's face shone happily, then she put her arms around my neck and snuggled her body into mine under the warm spray of the shower.

"Do you think your lover would mind if we got together again sometime?" She whispered bashfully into my ear.

"If I really thought she would mind, I wouldn't have done this in the first place, sweetheart," I told her honestly, "And who knows, maybe you and her can meet up some time and the three of us can get together?"

I heard her breathe in excitedly, "Oh wow, do you think she would be interested? Sure, I'd love to meet her!"

Her enthusiasm had me laugh lightly. Even though I didn't want to create any false hopes, the idea of Karen and I sharing this little girl was too sweet to give up. So I said, "Who knows? Maybe you could even become both our lover? Would you like that? Having two older girls as lovers?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Taboo Lesbian Life Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds