• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Roommate & More

Mom's Roommate & More

1234

**This is the second part to Mom's Roommate. Enjoy!**

"Oh wooow, Mom!" Garrett whimpered as he watched Kristen's tan bare buttocks beat against his midsection.

The naked mother fucked her cunt back onto the horny hardness of Garrett's teenaged dick as they went at it doggie-style on the center of the bed.

The handsome 18 year old youth watched in aroused fascination as the warm meaty ass rippled, clapping against midsection over and over. His vieny erection glistened with Kristen's juices as it emerged, her cunt-mouth clinging to the beefy prod. Then quickly he was buried again...his tender penis sinking into the hot liquid-spongy grip of Kristen's experienced pussy.

Over and over this process repeated, Kristen's curvy hips were like a machine tossing her naked mommy-ass back, her tan globes smacking against her son's loins.

Garrett looked up to see his mom peeking back at him, panting in pleasure. "Havin' fun?" She asked.

"Oh hell yeah!"

Kristen smiled naughtily. "Me too. If you grab my hips and thrust you'll send me to the stars."

Garrett grasps his mother's soft reeling hips and started driving his cock deep with rapid fuck-thrusts. Her buns trembled as their flesh collided.

Garrett's tongue hung out the side of his mouth as he stared hungrily at the backs of Kristen's hanging tits and the way they were swinging around wildly.

Kristen threw her head back, tossing her dark hair around. Her eyes went big and rolled back, her face contorting in pleasure. "Ohhh honey, fuck meeee hard! "

As Garrett fucked with all he had, he felt Kristen's cunt tighten around his gliding dong. The big titted mother dropped her head to the pillow, which muffled her orgasmic squeal.

"Ohhh shit!" The teen whimpered, announcing his own cum.

Garrett dropped back to his ankles, but Kristen rose and followed him back, bouncing on his lap.

The teen's cocktip spouted a huge blast of hot cum which swirled with the boiling blast of female juice that Kristen squirted along his hard cylinder.

"Hhhhnnggfff!" Garrett groaned as he felt his mother's hot liquid love cascade across his flopping balls.

The pleasure-struck couple fell back onto the bed and Garrett threw his arms around Kristen, grabbing a handful of tit as she continued to work her cunt on his dick. "Ohhhnngghh fucknshiiit!"she squealed.

It was quite the site...a middle aged mother laying upsidedown against her son's chest, arching her back as she fed her spewing cunt right down to her son's cockbase over and over.

The lucky teen whimpered as he sent big ribbons of spunk splashing along the hot sqeeezing tube of pink pussy-flesh. Kristen was showing her experience, rocking her hips and using her strong cunt muscles to milk her son's organ. All the while, her own orgasm made her body tremble and her cunt rippled and spewed it's hot juices around the rock hard boner.

Doug was at the kitchen table reading when he heard the front door close. Cassie ran out of the room. "GRANDMAAA!"

"Hello, my little angel." Doloris said, giving the youngster a kiss.

Doug wheeled himself into the front room. "She just had breakfast."

"Wonderful! Why don't you run out to the car with your Grandpa. He'll be sooo happy to see you." Doloris said to Cassie.

The little girl disappeared and Doloris glanced down the hallway. "I take it the two new roommates are still in bed?"

"Yeah...um...haven't seen them yet."

Doloris smiled. "Well...they must have been up late doing who knows what."

"Cute, Doloris...quite the imagination." Doug scowled.

"Oh you're wrong there, darling...I'm going only on what my daughter tells me. You should have heard her the other morning...like a girl who's found her true love all over again."

"True love...that's funny."

"Oh Dougie...there's nothing wrong with admitting defeat hon. My Kristen is a sexual woman...just like her mother. How's a woman like that suppose to stay truely satisfied with a man who...well, can't even get it up." Doloris giggled.

"Funny, since when did mine and Kristen's sex life become your business?"

"First of all, darling...you have no sex life...she's made that VERY clear...and second when it comes to the happiness of my daughter...like it or not I WILL voice my opinion."

"And your opinion is what exactly, Doloris." Doug asked.

"Well, it's fairly obvious, isn't it? Her and Garrett are falling in love."

"That's rediculous." Doug exclaimed.

"Is it? They're sharing a mattress before you even get home from the hospital. She tells me she's been spending every waking moment with Garrett, like she can't get enough of him."

"He's our son, Doloris."

"Yes...but even mothers and sons fall in love sometimes." Doloris said as she looked down the hallway.

Doug turned and joined the stare at Kristen and Grarrett's door.

"Makes you wonder what could be going on behind that locked door. The idea excites you...doesn't it? Or so I'm told." Deloris said.

Doug sat there fuming as Doloris strode toward the front door, her full matronly buttocks swinging beneath her skirt. "Tell Kristen we'll have the little one back before six"

Before exiting, Doloris glanced back at Doug and snickered pitifully.

Doug wheeled down the hall, stopping at Garrett and Kristen's bedroom. He gently tried the handle, but found it locked. He listened carefully for any noise from the inside, but heard nothing.

A half hour later Doug was back at the kitchen table reading the paper when Kristen sashayed in wearing only a short silk robe.

"Good morning!"

"Your parents have already been here...to pick up Cassie."

"Oh good. Poor thing..it was all she could talk about last night...spending the day with Grandma and Grandpa."

"So....I was thinking maybe we could hit a few stores today...maybe grab some lunch?" Doug said.

"Oh honey i'd like to, but I already promised Garrett I'd spend the day at the beach with him."

"Well great..I'm up for the beach."

Kristen giggled. "Oh Doug, don't be silly. That's all we need is that wheelchair tipping over in the sand."

"Well I'll stay up near the boardwalk then."

Kristen seemed a tad perturbed. "Fine...but Garrett and I are laying down by the water. I'm not going to the beach so I can hang out by the boardwalk."

Kristen entered the bedroom as Garrett was slipping on his trunks. "Ready for the four S' s today mom?"

"Which are?"

Garrett smiled. "Surf, sand, sun and sex."

"Sure, but your father's going," she answered disappointed.

"Ohh...so much for the sex."

Kristen let the robe slip from her body. She stepped to her drawers completely naked. "Don't even say that. We're having sex on the beach today...I don't care how sneaky we have to be."

Garrett glanced at the doorway, then at Kristen with surprise. "Mom...the door's wide open."

"Ha..oh well."

"You don't want dad to see you like that...in front of me."

Kristen giggled as she stepped up to her boy and wrapped her arms around his neck. "What, it's not like I'm holding you...with my big tits crushed up against your chest," she said, mashing her naked tits against the teen's chest.

Kristen began to give her son sensual kisses. "It's not like we're making out or anything," she muttered between kisses.

Before Garrett could answer his mom's tongue was in his mouth, wrestling with his. The teen nervously glanced at the open doorway.

Before he knew it, Kristen pulled herself up onto him, wrapping her strong tan legs around his waist. He instinctively grabbed her soft thighs, holding her up.

"It's not like I'm in here with you between my thighs, whispering naughty things like how I want you to throw me on the bed and fuck the shit out of me all day."

"Ohh Jesus, Mom!"

They suddenly heard Doug's voice from down the hallway. "Kristen, you down there?"

"Oh shit!" Garrett muttered.

"Take off your trunks and get naked." Kristen whispered between kisses.

"Mom, are you crazy?"

"Sweetie, hurry..pull them off."

Garrett shucked his shorts. His cock was rock hard and was trapped between their tummies.

Doug's voice was closer...near the doorway. "Kristen?"

The naked housewife tightened her clutch, smothering her warm curvy body against her teen . "Take me into our cave."

Garrett carried his mom into the closet just as Doug wheeled into the bedroom doorway. "You guys in here?"

As Garrett carried his mom to the back of the man cave, Kristen whispered in his ear. "Answer him. I'm not in here."

"Just me, dad. I'm uhhh..getting ready."

"Oh ok...where's your mom?" Doug asked.

Garrett felt Kristen clutch his erection and give a few slow tender strokes. "Pin me against the wall," she whispered.

"Umm..not really sure." Garrett answered to Doug.

Garrett felt his mom feed his cocktip into her creamy groove. Kristen let it go and sighed as she felt it sink all the way to her cervix.

"Ok...well when you see her...tell her the van should be here in about fifteen minutes. I'm gonna get ready."

Garrett could hardly answer as he felt hot pussy collapse around his throbbing dick. "Tell him to come over here." Kristen whispered.

"What? Mom, are you nuts?!"

"Just do it...he can't see us."

Garrett raised his voice again. "Hey dad...can you come here a sec."

Doug wheeled over to the closet doorway, but between the darkness and the silk curtain he couldn't see much at all.

"It's pitch black in there...want some light?" Doug said, reaching for the switch.

No, no...don't turn on the light. I'm uhhh...getting dressed."

Kristen clutched her son's ass with her long nails, setting Garrett's hips in motion. "Fuck me," she whispered, gazing at her husband's silhouette in the doorway.

"So what did you need?" Doug asked.

"Well...umm...are my trunks out there?"

"Yeah, they're right here on the floor."

Garrett's sighed as he felt his cock slip through Kristen's gripping birth canal. The feeling of being trapped in the clutch of her warm luscious, big titted body was absolutely euphoric. "Ok...um...could you you toss them in here?"

Doug picked them up and tossed them into the darkened closet.

"How can you even see what you're doing in there?"

Garrett sunk his fingers into his mom's soft ass. "I'm just kinda...feeling my way around."

Kristen snickered softly.

"Careful what you touch, you could find yourself buried deep in your mother's stuff." Doug said.

Garrett thrust his cock all the way in and flexed it, making Kristen's body trembled. "True, dad..buried real deep."

Doug started away. "Well I better get ready to go. The van will be here shortly."

"Follow him." Kristen whispered, cluching tightly.

Garrett carried his mom out into the bedroom, their genitals still grinding together. "Fuck me in the hallway...right outside his door."

"Jesus, Mom..are you sure?"

"Yes come on, it'll be fun."

Doug wheeled over to his dresser and took out a few items of clothing.

He heard a dull THUD in the hallway and looked toward the open door. "Kristen, that you?

Just around the corner Garrett was nailing Kristen against the wall. Her tan curvy body clung to the teen, her cute little bare feet drumming against his lean humping ass.

"Yes hon...just getting some towels for the beach." Kristen answered.

"Oh good...could you help me out with a few things?"

Kristen breath quivered as she held her son's head against her shoulder, combing her nails through his hair as he fucked with all he had. "Be there as soon as I can, Doug. I'm gonna be held up for just a little while longer."

Garrett groaned as he felt the slippery pressure of Kristen's cunt walls encasing his cock. Her oversized tits jiggled and sloshed, squashed against her son's chest.

"Harder...HARDER!" Kristen shouted as she started rhythmically thrusting her burning pussy into the young stud's prick.

"What was that, hon?" Doug called out.

"I was talking to Garrett...he said he lost his um...phone and I told him to look harder."

The lust was mounting through Kristen's lush naked body, her big clit throbbing each time her son's big dick glided across it.

Panting on his mother's shoulder, Garrett reamed out her pussy with long rapid thrusts. The clutching cunt gurgled its hot juice around his prick as it clung to the spearing rod.

Suddenly, Kristen's eyes lit up. "DOUG...I'M CUUUMMMINGG!"

"OK..thanks babe." Doug answered.

A fountain of cum rose up from Garrett's balls and the teen whimpered as long streams of cum spurted into Kristen's sopping wet cunt. Their bodies jerked and shook...it was a very long, hard and thrilling orgasm for both of them.

When the spasms finally subsided, she giggled vixenishly and pulled his head down for a long, tongue-sucking kiss.

"Oh my God, that was fun." Kristen sighed.

"Fun and dangerous." Garrett whispered.

Kristen giggled. "Makes it all the more exciting. Now put me down so I can throw something on and see what your father needs. I told him I was coming, remember?"

A short time later Kristen and Garrett followed the handicapped Van in Kristen's SUV.

Garrett was at the wheel and glanced over at his mom. "So...do you ever think you and dad will have sex again?"

"Maybe. It's hard to say. Even if we do...I think it'll be a while before he's able to give me what I need. Right now your father's not even able to achieve an erection."

"Damn, that would suck!" Garrett said.

"Yeah...for his wife especially. I'm in my sexual prime. The last thing I need in my life is limp-dicked husband."

"Man, all I have to do is look at a pretty girl and I get it up." Garrett giggled.

"And we pretty girls love guys who can get it up. Nothing makes our hearts flutter and our pussies throb more than a long, rock hard dick."

"Well I've had plenty of erections here lately..that's for sure."

Kristen glanced at his crotch and wet her lips. "I love your erections. Your shaft is so strong and sturdy...and that big juicy bell-shaped tip...mmmm yummy! Your dad's disability has been frustrating for me. It's nice knowing I have a hard young dick around to take me away from all of it."

"Geez, Mom... I'm getting hard just thinking about the past few days."

"Oh honey, the past few days have only been the tip of the iceberg. You wouldn't believe the exciting things I have planned for you and I." Kristen explained.

Garrett glanced down at the stiff lump protruding up from his trunks. "Great...thanks, Mom. Yet again...another boner."

Kristen reached over and rubbed it between her fingers. "Ohh poor baby, do you need Mommy to suck on it while you drive?"

Garrett sighed excitedly and looked over to see Kristen gazing hungrily back at him. "Do you want Mommy to suck it to orgasm?"

Before he could answer his mother slid onto her knees and leaned over the center console, fishing the rigid pecked from her boy's trunks. The sexy housewife leaned over his groin and gazed at the flaring cockhead and long bulging cylinder of cockmeat. "Oh God I love your dick."

She cupped his balls in her hand and squeezed gently, as if weighing the jism they contained. "I spent the night draining those balls and look at that...already full."

Her hand slipped up and wrapped around the root of his cock. She squeezed it in her tiny fist, feeling its thick rigidity. "Mmm...my sweetheart's throbbing."

Pursing her lips Kristen blew a hot breath over the shiny head of Garrett's cock. The teen shuddered as pleasure pulsed through his athletic body. Another breath steamed from between her lips and billowed the twitching cocktip. A trickle of cum oozed from his piss-slit and ran down his cock. "Oouuhhh somebody's liking that." Kristin giggled.

Garrett glanced down to see his mom tilt his boner back and lick his balls. Her tongue was long and experienced, undilating wildly around each testicle, battering them with her tongue tip.

She sucked one into her mouth, lapping at its underside greedily. It popped from her lips and she sluped the other one inside her mouth. Garrett whimpered as he felt her tongue plow against the tender nut.

Kristen ran her flattened tongue up along his cock in one long slurping stroke, then flutter kissed the underside of his cock knob lovingly.

Garrett's hips buckled. "Ohhh shit, Mom!"

"Careful, honey...don't run the car off the road." Kristen giggled.

She kissed around the head of his dick, then fluttered her tongue tip against the frenum.

"Ohhh wow that feels soo good!"

"Well sweetie, this is only teasing. I haven't ever started sucking your dick yet." Kristen said.

"Will you please?" Garrett sighed.

"Are you ready for me to suck, love?"

"Yess."

Kristen rubbed her cheek against the erection, like a cat on a scratching post. "Are you ready for me to nurse on that boner while you fuck my mouth like a pussy?!"

"Ohhh Goddamn." Garret muttered, thrusting his dick up along his mom's face.

Kristen grabbed the prick at the root and swirled her strong pink tongue around the head. She slipped the throbbing tip into her mouth and nursed on the leaky slit. Garrett instinctively tilted his hips, trying to feed more cock into her hot mouth.

Kristen's head started bobbing up and down, taking more dick into her mouth. Her long brown hair spread out like a curtain on his lap as her lips sunk further and further down his shaft.

"Unghhhh," she gagged as his cock clogged her throat.

Her lips rose to the tip and her tongue slithered around the flaring knob, twisting wetly around it's surface. The pink prick tip was battered with a series of quick flailing licks before being sucked back into her hot mouth.

Kristen's head bobbed and her lips pulled on the meat as it glided along her wiggling tongue.

Her lips sunk straight to his scrotum and Garrett felt his meat sink into his mom's throat. "Hhmnnnggghhhfff!" Kristen's mouth gurgled as she plastered her lips to the hilt.

Garrett groaned and put his hand behind his mom's head, holding her in place, gorged on his cock. For ten long seconds the loving mother let her son's boner soak in her throat. Just before she came up for air, she felt the cockhead expand.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Garrett trembled.

Kristen took a quick gasping breath, but before she could swallow again a big milky rope of spunk splashed against her lips. " Yess..CUM, honey!

In a flash she gobbled up the pulsing boner, lowering her luscious lips all the way to the hairless hilt of her son's cum spitting cock. "HHHNNGGNNFFFNNGGG!" Kristen's throat gurgled as it swallowed two hot blasts of cum.

She drew her lips up his cock and another gooey spurt skimmed across her tongue.

Kristen sucked and swallowed, whimpering hungrily as she pulled the cum up from his balls. Her tongue floated through a sea of hot jism as the spunk swirled through her mouth and down her throat.

It was all Garrett could do to keep the car on the road as the intense pleasure vibrated through his penis. "Ohhhh ssssshit!"

When the cum spurts stopped, Kristen wrapped her hand around the base of the erection and pumped up and down, making sure she milked out every drop. Her boy shuddered as she twirled her strong tongue around and around the sensative glass.

Finally the cock hungry mother lifted her lips off the cock and it popped from her mouth like the cork from a bottle.

"Jesusss, Mom!" Garrett sighed.

Kristen licked her lips. "Mmm, that was yummy, but I'm horny as fuck now," she said, sliding her hand under her skirt and rubbing her cunt.

Kristin looked off the side of the road. " I need you! Pull off to the side of the road."

"Mom, are you sure...out here?"

Kristen raked her fingers through the thick creamy folds of her cunt. Her clit stuck out like a stump in a swamp and she rubbed back and for across the rubbery nub. "Yesss...just pull off!"

The ramp of the handicap van lowered Doug to the ground.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Roommate & More

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds