• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Life Changing Event Continues

Life Changing Event Continues

12

After our experience at San Destin, Linda and I did a lot of soul searching and had several honest and open discussions. We both agreed that it was fun and extremely exciting. It definitely wet her curiosity about big cocks and convinced her that exposure was an absolute rush. We also realize that we have a good life together and love each other and don't want to jeopardize what we have. As a result, we agreed that she would limit her exposure to times when we were together. We also agreed that if she really got into having sex with guys with big cocks that there was a good possibility that she could become a big cock slut and ruin the life we have. With that in mind, let me relate the next fun time we had.

Mike and Janet were always pretty close friends of ours. About 6 months ago we had agreed to get together for a weekend. We went to LA (Lower Alabama) to hit the Gulf coast for a day. We agreed to meet at a local Ramada Inn. We arrived the night before we were scheduled to link up. We were given a first floor room that was next to the pool. The night was overall pretty tame. I did leave the blinds and curtains open while my Linda showered and got ready to go to a local barbeque place. I was sitting out by the pool and enjoyed watching some college kids act like they weren't looking in the window watching Linda. When we got back from supper, Linda got undressed and laid on the bed watching TV. The lights were on and the blinds on the window facing the parking lot were open and I saw several sets of headlights in the parking lot but don't know whether anyone saw us. I asked Linda if she wanted to come along while I got some ice from the ice machine down the hall.

She said, "Sure let me get dressed."

I told her said, "you look great, let's go". She rolled her eyes and gave me that look. She got up and slipped on a pair of sandals and we started down the hall to the ice machine; me in running shorts and Linda wearing only sandals. We didn't see anyone going to the machine. A couple passed by the alcove where the machine was but they were talking and never looked in. Just as we got back to the room and I was opening the door, the guy across the hall opened his door. We just said, "Hi" and walked in the room. Needless to say Linda was very aroused and we had some incredible sex.

The fun started the next morning. Linda sleeps in the nude but put on some sleep wear when we went to get breakfast. Initially she out on a set of very short, wide legged set of sleep short and a matching tank top. She had panties on but I told her that the panties sticking out of the sleep shorts looked stupid. She said the shorts were too short and open to go without panties. Reluctantly she agreed to take the panties off because; although she doesn't mind exposure she has never been exposed in that environment. We went down to the breakfast room. There were only a few people in the breakfast room. We picked up some food and sat down to eat. I got up to get some juice and on the way back I got a shot under the table and saw that the shorts did nothing to cover her pussy which was on display for anyone to see. While were sitting there another couple came in and sat at table across from us. Eventually the male half noticed Linda and couldn't stop looking. His wife must have asked him what he was looking at because I saw her glance our way and saw her eyes get wide. About that time the college kids from the pool came in. They did not seem to take notice of Linda. That is until she got up to get a cup of coffee and dropped a sugar pack. When she bent over to pick it up not only did her sleep shorts ride up and expose he pussy to the entire room but her loose tank top dropped away from her body so that you could see the bottom of her tits to include her nipples. By that time, I was rock hard and I figured that we better leave before we caused too much of a fuss. I got up and said we better go back to the room.

When we got back to the room, I said that was quite a show. She asked what I meant and I told her how exposed she had been. She said she knew that the shorts were not the most modest but that she no idea she had been that exposed. I took her hand and put it on my hard cock and told her that I had really enjoyed it. She said she would like to accommodate but she had to get ready to meet Mike and Janet. I told her Ok and while she was getting ready, I would get us cup of coffee. On the way back from the breakfast room, two of the college kids were walking down the hall with me. When we got to the room, I asked one of the guys if he would take the key card and open the door for me since I had a cup of coffee in both hands. He took the card key and opened the door. Linda was standing nude in the bathroom drying her hair with the bathroom door open. The two guys were just standing there staring at her. I asked her if she wanted her coffee. She came and got it and just said good morning to the two guys. I said thanks and closed the door. By this time we were both really aroused but had no time to get any stress relief.

Mike called and said Janet had a migraine and asked if they could catch up with us after lunch. I said we'll come by, pick him up and head to the beach for a few hours until Janet was feeling better.

He asked Janet if she minded and then said he would swing by.

We arrived at the beach rather early in the day. It was a weekday, and the parking lot was mostly empty, allowing us to park right up front by the edge of the sand. After setting up which consisted of a blanket, an umbrella, a cooler and a folding chair for me, we plopped down to enjoy the day. Pulling three beers from the cooler, I passed them around and we chatted, passing the time like old friends do.

Finally, after a bit, Mike announced he was going for dip. Rising, he stripped off his t-shirt, revealing a tanned, hard muscular body. ""Wow Mike," Linda commented, turning her head in his direction, "nice tan."

"Thanks," Mike answered a bit shyly, and then trotted off to the ocean's edge.

I noticed Linda watching him. "He's in pretty good shape," I offered. Linda nodded. "He sure is; almost as good as you" she said, craning a bit and shielding her eyes from the sun with her hand.

A moment later, Mike returned...striding up to us with the water from his dip in the water beading across his sculptured chest. I offered him another beer, as he sat down next to Linda. Handing the beer to Linda to pass to him, I couldn't help noticing the way her breasts rolled as she twisted. I also noticed it was not lost on Mike, although he was far too polite to ever stare openly. She'd chosen to wear her white bikini from San Destin that left ridiculously little to the imagination. I couldn't blame any man for staring.

"So Mike," Linda said, opening the conversation, "where did you get that tan?"

Mike laughed, nearly spitting his beer out. "Well, Jan and I used to spend a lot of time at Rock's," he answered, looking just a bit embarrassed.

"Reaaally?" Linda asked. Leaning on one elbow, she turned her upper body towards Mike...treating him to another roll of her tits. "Isn't that a nude beach honey?" she asked, turning towards me again.

"I think so," I said. I wasn't sure. "Is it Mike?" I asked matter-of-factly.

"Well, yeah, it is," Mike answered. Looking towards the ocean, he drew his legs up and rested his arms on his knees in a somewhat defensive position.

Fascinated, Linda pressed on. "So you and Jan are...were...nudists?" Linda pulled herself to a sitting position and turned to face him with her back towards me. I could plainly see the top of her butt crack creeping out of her wispy thin bottoms.

Mike cleared his throat. "Well, we were kind of into the lifestyle, yes," he answered, still looking at the ocean.

"Wow," Linda said, "why?" Turning his body towards Linda, he looked surprised for a moment. "Why?" he repeated the question. "Well," he began, "actually, it's freeing." Freeing?" Linda was interested. "Freeing how?" Mike dropped his eyes briefly, scanning Linda's huge, bare cleavage, before looking up again. "There's nothing more comfortable than being free without be restricted by clothes," he explained, "the total, relaxed feeling of being who you are without any pretenses or need to hide is wonderful."

Linda was silent a moment. I could tell she was processing it. Reaching into the cooler, I handed her another beer to pass to Mike. "Mike," she said, smiling, "I never knew that you were a nudist, did you honey?" she asked, looking at me briefly.

"Nope," I smiled back. I was emptying my third beer, and Linda and Mike had about the same each.

Out of the blue, Linda said, "Hey Mike, why don't you get comfortable?"

"Huh?" Mike answered, surprised.

Linda said, "You know, being a nudist and all, you must be uncomfortable."

"Oh!" Mike laughed understanding, "this isn't a nude beach."

"So?" Linda pressed, looking around. "There's hardly anyone here at all...and the ones who are here are too busy to really notice anyone else." Glancing behind me, I confirmed what Linda said. There wasn't anyone around us...the nearest people were so far down the beach that I doubted they even knew we existed.

"Besides, Linda continued, placing a hand on Mike muscled thigh in a warm gesture, "you're with friends who care about you...we just want you to be comfortable, right honey?" She turned to me for confirmation.

"Yeah, right," I said smiling. Linda finished with a smile at Mike, waiting in silence for an answer.

"I don't know," Mike said, glancing around, unsure of himself.

"Aww, its okay," Linda interrupted, "really, you can be yourself with us, Mike," she smiled again.

Appearing to mull it over for a moment, Mike scanned the beach again. Gathering courage, he said, "Okay, but just for a minute."

Getting to his feet, he glanced around quickly once more, hooking his thumbs under the waistband of his swim shorts. I noticed again how incredibly tan and muscular he was...Linda was staring at him too.

"It's okay honey," she reassured him, "be yourself."

Mike pulled his swim shorts down past his hips, slowly revealing his neatly trimmed pubic hair. As he continued to slide them down to his knees, his enormous cock came into view. Finally, he dropped them to his ankles and stepped out of them. He bent to pick them, when Linda stuck her hand out. "I'll hold them for you honey, so they don't get too much sand in them," she smiled.

Handing her his swim shorts, Mike stood for a moment, naked in front of us. I'd seen him naked when we were in the Army together, and knew how well-endowed he was. It had to be a good nine or ten inches soft, and was just as tanned as the rest of him. The damn thing looked like it almost hung to his knees. Mike was looking away, down the beach, but I noticed Linda's nipples hardening under the material of her bikini top.

"There!" she exclaimed happily, "isn't that better?" Mike was silent. "Let's all go for a dip," Linda said, fanning herself, "it's sweltering today." I agreed that was a good idea. Standing up, Linda's breasts moved heavily, swaying with her movements.

"I'll stay here, "I said, taking a sip from my beer and patting the cooler, "someone's gotta guard the beer."

"Spoiled sport," Linda teased. "C'mon Mike," she said. Mike stayed put.

"I don't know Linda," he said, worried about the people down the beach.

Offering her hand for reassurance, she said "C'mon, I'll be with you, nobody's gonna care, really." Reluctantly, Mike took her hand, and they set off together towards the water, side by side. I watched as they went...noticing the stark contrast between them. Linda's creamy-skinned, luscious, bikini-covered ass moved and swayed invitingly as she walked. Mike was stark naked without a single tan line on him.

Glancing towards the parking lot, I saw that it was a bit fuller than it had been on our arrival several hours before, but still, there really wasn't anyone in our vicinity. As I watched, Linda entered the water first, going into up to her chest. Then, turning to Mike, she waved. He followed, disappearing from the bottom up as the water swallowed his completely naked form. I don't know exactly how long they were out there, but they got pretty far from shore...until they weren't more than tiny dots.

While they were out in the water, a young couple, a man and a woman, showed up, and set up camp not too far from our spot. Finally, I saw Mike and Linda coming back. Exiting the water, they walked side by side again, this time not holding hands. Linda's huge breasts swayed as she walked, and her gorgeous blond hair stuck to her in strings. Mike, naked and wet, walked along next to her. His cock bobbed slightly with his walking, and I noticed that it appeared to have grown somewhat. It looked about a quarter hard. Approaching our spot, I saw Mike look worriedly in the new couple's direction, but they appeared to be preoccupied with each other and didn't seem to notice him.

Linda stood in front of the blanket to shake the water off of herself...her breasts swung wildly under her bikini top, threatening to pop out. As she sat down, I noticed how the material clung to her body. As before, her aureole, nipples and meaty pussy lips were clearly visible so that she could have been nude. I also noticed that she sat on Mike's shorts. Looking back at Mike, I now saw that his cock had grown again to about half mast. I couldn't believe how big it was hard.

Mike watched and pulled his legs up to hide his growing erection. Linda didn't seem to notice. "That was fun huh?" she said, patting Mike's naked thigh.

"Yeah," Mike uttered, looking embarrassed. "Maybe I should get dressed," he said, turning towards the couple again.

Smiling, Linda waved her hand, dismissing it. "Why? Just be yourself Mike," she said.

Mike was beginning to look unconvinced, but made no move to ask for his shorts. Leaning back, Linda stretched her body out and turned on one side, facing Mike, making her breasts hang down. Mike winced a little. "C'mon Mike," she laughed, slapping his bare thigh playfully near his hardening cock, "loosen up!"

With a pensive look, Mike slowly unfolded his legs, stretching them out in front of him and leaned back a bit on his hands, revealing his full-blown erection. It stood straight up, and throbbed slightly with his heartbeat. "There you go," Linda smiled. She was unconsciously dragging her nails lightly over her own thigh. "You gotta learn to relax." Mike looked nervous in spite of himself. He kept looking towards the couple, but they were lying on their backs, unaware of the totally naked man just yards from them.

After another beer, Linda laid back and dozed off. When I was sure she was asleep. I reached over and untied the neck strap and the bow between the two cup of her top. The elastic in back pulled the bikini top off exposing her marvelous tits. I untied the side straps of her bikini bottom and pulled it off of her. Her legs were already spread apart so her moist pussy and large pussy lips were fully exposed. I lights ran my finger up and down her pussy eliciting a slight moan and hip motion.

Mike's cock was incredibly hard now. I don't believe I've ever seen a larger one even in porno flicks. He was obviously embarrassed by his excitement. He placed one hand on his inner thigh, inches from his balls.

"Damn," I said glancing at my watch, "we gotta get going." Linda woke up and noticed that she was nude and her pussy was dripping. Linda looked at Mike's hard cock and started rubbing her pussy.

She said, "Do we really have to go right now?"

I said, "yes, Janet will be wondering where we are. Mike looked kind of relieved.

Getting to my feet, I grabbed the blanket, rolling it up with Mike's shorts and Linda's bikini in it. I took down the umbrella, and folded up my chair. Picking up the blanket, and umbrella, I turned to Linda and said, "Here is your cover up." The cover up was a open lace wrap that was not transparent but left little to the imagination.

"Can you grab the folding chair?" I said, ready to go.

"Sure babe," she answered, picking it up and exposing her pussy to everyone on the beach. Mike still sat, now covering his throbbing erection with his hands.

"Comin' Mike?" I joked, indicating that we were leaving.

"But," he stammered, "what about my shorts?"

"Oh Mike," Linda rolled her eyes and smiled, "I want you to be as comfortable as possible. I am and you can see all of me". We both turned to go.

With no other choice, Mike stood up. His cock pointed straight out in front of him. Turning towards the couple, I saw that the woman was shielding her eyes from the sun, and staring at Mike's nude body from behind her sunglasses, while the man was checking Linda out. Mike walked slightly behind us, and I knew he was staring at Linda's ass. His hard cocked bounced up and down as we walked across the sand towards the parking lot. By now, the beach had filled up some, and I saw that the parking lot was much fuller than before.

We passed a group of college-aged people, standing near the edge of the lot. At first, they barely noticed us, until we got close enough. By this time Linda's wrap had come undone so her tits and pussy were exposed. Linda's nipples were like big gum drops and her pussy was glistening. Spotting Mike and Linda, they turned their heads to stare at the naked man walking past them with a hard-on and a woman totally exposed. Mike had his head down, ignoring them; Linda smiled and said, "Hi".

"Wow!" exclaimed one of the girls, pointing at Mike. "That guy's naked!"

The guys chimed in and said "look at that pussy; she's awesome." Their photos are probably posted on the web somewhere.

We walked on, finally reaching the parking lot. Opening the trunk, I dumped the gear inside while Mike and Linda stood next to the car, waiting for me to unlock the doors. There were now people everywhere. Coming around to their side, I saw that Mike was unsuccessfully trying to hide his hard-on behind his hands.

Grabbing his hands, Linda lifted them in hers and said, "I'm so glad you came out today with us. We miss you and Janet, you know." With that, she leaned in to hug him, pressing her breasts against him. His throbbing cock bounced against her wet pussy, finally coming to rest against it.

"Oh shit!" I said, suddenly, "I forgot the cooler!"

"Well go get it silly man," Linda laughed.

Mike looked mortified. "Be right back," I said, trotting off towards the beach, leaving Mike totally naked next to the car with Linda. Reaching our spot, I saw that the cooler was gone. I searched the beach but saw no sign of it. Finally, I asked the couple if they'd seen it and they hadn't. After spending a few more minutes looking for it, I gave it up as a loss, and headed back to the car.

By the time I got back, I'd been gone about fifteen minutes. When I reached the car, I was somewhat perplexed. There was no sign of Mike and Linda. Suddenly, I heard what sounded like someone groaning. What I saw next stopped me in my tracks. Mike and Linda were standing behind the car, in the middle of the parking next to an open spot. Linda had her head bent, looking down intently at Mike's front, while rubbing her pussy. He was furiously stroking his engorged cock. Approaching them, I heard Linda's voice, "that's it Mike...be yourself." Mike's eyes were closed as he leaned his head back and jerked himself for all he was worth. Cars passed, some stopping to watch, and snap pictures of the naked man beating off in the parking lot with a nearly nude woman rubbing her pussy and looking intently at the big cock.

"Oh god, oh...Linda," he moaned, pounding his cock with his hand. The slapping sounds filled the air around us.

"Oh, hi honey," Linda said, noticing me. She took Mike's other hand, and tugged slightly "C'mon Mike," she said, "we gotta go." Going around the car, Linda held Mike's hand while he continued to jerk himself off. He walked, stroking his cock to the car door. Suddenly, he stopped short and stood where he was. Linda and I stopped and looked at him. He started to cum, his body shaking. Stepping quickly towards him, Linda pressed her body into the side of his, and gently stroked his naked ass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Life Changing Event Continues

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds