• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Carnal Campus Ch. 03

Carnal Campus Ch. 03

Joe awoke from his dream-filled sleep, irritated at the wetness left on the sheets between his legs. He quickly showered, checked-out, ate breakfast and got on the road. He made excellent time once he crossed the Pennsylvania border. His mood had improved when he past the state capital and got on the junction of the highway that would soon take him home. The campus should still be relatively quiet, since the students were still on break. Maybe he could just relax and forget about his problems once he got home and could think without distractions. In three hours he was turning off the exit to the state highway that led to the campus, which was nestled in the countryside. Soon he passed through the town around the campus and headed down his street.

He turned the last curve just a block before his house and noticed that two cars were parked in his driveway. He slowed down and recognized Kerri's convertible Mustang parked in front of a sporty pick-up truck he had never seen before. Joe figured it belonged to Shane, Kerri's boyfriend. He went around the block and parked on a side street. He entered his yard from the side and quietly entered his side door unannounced. He gently let the door slip closed thankful that his dog was running out in the back yard. He could here muffled sounds coming from the bedroom.

Joe silently slid into his den and sat at his desk. He could peer through the keyhole of the door that led into the bathroom of the master bedroom. His den was locked and he was the only one with a key. He positioned the chair so that he could comfortably spy through the keyhole. He sighed wishing that he had spent the extra money on the video security system earlier that year. Pressing his eye to the hole he was treated to a wonderful sight.

Robin's daughter, Kerri, was kneeling on the bed over her naked boyfriend who was sprawled out and moaning. Joe could not believe what he was seeing. Kerri had definitely inherited Robin's good looks. She had the dark beauty of an Egyptian princess crossed with the perky athletic body of a high school cheerleader. Her tan body moved like liquid steel as she pleasured Shane. Kerri had his stiff cock in one hand as her lips locked around it's tip. She alternated pumping the base of his cock as her tiny pink tongue darted back and forth making small delicate circles underneath the hooded ridge of his tool. With amazing ease she slowly slipped his engorged cock entirely into her mouth making gentle sucking sounds as her lips worked down its length. Her cheeks were stuffed full with his cock. Her brown eyes gazed up at Shane with adoration. Joe nearly exploded in his own pants as he watched this intimate encounter.

Her eyes flashed at Shane as she increased the tempo of her mouth and throat. Shane's pre-cumm juices lathered and bubbled from beneath her working lips making it even slicker. Shane nearly wailed as she suddenly pulled her tight mouth from his flaming prick and smiled up at him.

Shane quickly jumped off the bed and stood with his legs spread slightly. He grabbed Kerri's small torso and pulled her to the edge of the bed. She looked back at him doubtfully, but was willing to oblige him. She rose up on all fours as he positioned himself behind her hips. Without a hesitation he rammed his stiff pole between her ass cheeks and worked into her twat from behind. She gasped as his cock skewered her body. His hips swung in a powerful circle as he tried to drive deeper and deeper inside her. Kerri arched her hips to try and accommodate his thrusting. She turned her face away from him wincing. Shane was oblivious to the pain he was causing as he allowed his lust to release in a frenzy of fucking. He lurched twice and pulled his cock out of her pussy, spraying the comforter and pillows with the by-product of his need. The thick white lather sprayed on Kerri's back and even flung its globules into her radiant black hair. Kerri quickly caught his cock and pushed the spraying hose into her mouth and swallowed as he continued to cumm. He shuddered as she licked his prick clean and patted him on the ass. Shane's cock deflated in her mouth and Kerri gave it a playful, but gentle tug with her sharp white teeth. He sighed and reached for the beer on the shelf above the bed--one of Joe's beers. Kerri shook her head and pointed at the mess he made.

"Look at this!" she glared teasingly at him. "Now I'm going to have to change the sheets on this bed before the Murphies get home Friday--and I told you to stop drinking Mr. Murphy's beer. Your going to have to replace it." Kerri's well formed (and tan!) tits jiggled slightly as they thrust upward when she sternly put her hands on her hips. Joe couldn't believe how beautiful this young girl was. What was she doing with a thick-headed jock like this crude dumbass? She muttered and turned away from Shane as he smiled innocently back at her. Joe sat in his den and wondered just how many of his Heinekens had been wasted on this jerk. He lamented his beer even less than the fact that this exquisite young pussy had been lavished on this pig.

Shane had a wide satisfied smile on his face and burped as Kerri stripped the bed. She groaned in exasperation and threw the sheets in a pile and went into the bathroom. She slammed the door behind her as her boyfriend just giggled and flopped on the bed with the remote control in his hand. Inside the bathroom she sat on the toilet and tried with much difficulty to remove a diaphragm. Joe suspected she was very new at this procedure. Joe watched as she finally managed to work it loose, wincing with some irritation. Joe was amused to see that she then thoroughly douched with a strawberry scented formula--he loved strawberries. Kerri then replaced the diaphragm and examined herself in the mirror.

Kerri stretched her short, but well built body as she stood before the full mirror. Joe was intoxicated by her young beauty. Her hands played softly over her skin, lingering at her breasts for a moment and then moving on down to her brown torso. Her fingers fleeted over her hips and converged just above her pubis. She explored her nether lips gently, her pinky finger gently flicking her budding clitoris. She moaned softly just before plunging both fingers inside her cunt. She reached up to the small bookshelf above the basin and pulled down one of the books and paged through it. Joe couldn't make out the title from his clandestine vantage, but it looked like one of his manuals for improving sexual techniques.

Kerri's lips moved slightly as she read. She seemed to be having difficulty with one of the words. A puzzled look crossed her face as she gave up sounding it out and read further. The whole time she read, her fingers twirled about faster and faster, until her thighs began to shudder slightly. She put the book down and bit her lip as she moaned and looked up at the ceiling, closing her eyes. Joe wondered what she was fantasizing about.

The wonderful moment was disrupted when a loud belch erupted into the room. Shane stood in the doorway grinning. His penis swinging between his legs. He laughed and pointed at Kerri.

"Whatcha doin'? Playin' with yourself? That what I'm for, baby," Shane slurred.

"Maybe I am, Piggy. I figured you had fallen asleep," she giggled as she looked up at him. She smiled and ran across the bathroom and launched on top of him, wrapping her tan legs around his body. They started kissing and Shane grabbed her buttocks and walked across the floor with her still wrapped around him. They were wrapped in a deep kiss. Shane's organ came to life as Kerri moved up and down slightly against him in the passion of their kiss. Shane pushed her against the wall and tried to enter her, but he couldn't get the right angle. He let her slide down on to her own feet and she reached out to fondle his stiff rod. She wrapped her fingers around the tip and led him over to the shower. She turned the water on as they both stepped into the spray.

Kerri slipped down between Shane's legs and kneeled before his huge erection. She washed it with the bath sponge in long, slow circles. She teased him by kissing the underside of the tip while flashing him mischievous glances. She tug on his scrotum and looked up doubtfully at him.

"Are you sure there is enough milk in here for mama?"

"Enough to give mama a pearl necklace!" Shane hooted.

Shane's joke had been lost on her, but she continued to rub and stroke him playfully. She slowly bent forward and teased Shane's cock with her tongue. He shuddered and nearly slipped in the shower when she finally slid her hungry mouth down his length. Joe could here the slurping noises her throat made as she rapidly sucked his length in and out of her mouth. Shane closed his eyes and sighed. He reached with both hands and grabbed her wet, black hair in his fists and began to fuck her mouth. Joe couldn't believe that she actually responded by just sucking him even harder. She didn't seem to mind his frantic pace. Her lips simply expanded and took as much of his cock as he could shove into her working jaws. Her cheeks flared with effort as she kept up with his demand. The whole time that she pleasured him her dark brown eyed shined up at him. She seemed to love doing this for him. Shane was soon moaning rather loudly, the volume just barely louder than Kerri's gurgling throat. Kerri reached for Shane's buttocks and squeezed his asscheeks coaxing him on. Shane rammed his cock deep down her throat and Kerri accepted every inch of it. Shane wailed when Kerri abruptly swiveled her chin and pulled off his cock; an audible "plop!" filled the shower when his prick bounced free of her tight lips.

Kerri looked up at Shane, her eyes filled with adolescent love.

"Shane, will you go down on me?"

"Hell no! I'm no quiff-licker--that's for wussies!" Shane declared.

"But, I wanted to see if we could make each other feel good at the same time if we experimented with kissing each other dow--"

"No fucking way!" Shane said disgustedly.

Kerri tried not to let her disappointment show, but the hurt in her eyes was obvious. Shane reached down and pulled her to her feet. He looked into her eyes and told her how much he loved her. He clumsily reached out for the sponge and started to wash her neck and shoulders. Kerri fell for his romantic sniveling and turned to kiss him deeply as he fondled her breast and stroked her face while looking into her eyes and lying to her.

Joe couldn't believe the charisma of the drunken jock. He also couldn't believe that the stupid boy was afraid to pleasure her orally. Joe would gladly eat Kerri's pussy if given the chance. He lifted his weary head and rubbed the crimp in the back of his neck. He wasn't sure how long he had been watching the romantic escapades of the two kids who had turned his house into a love shack. His eyes quickly returned to the keyhole when he heard A soft thumping against the wall and the moaning and groaning coming from the shower. Shane had lifted Kerri high into the air and slipped his cock into her pussy as she wrapped her legs around his muscular torso for more leverage. He lifted her buttocks with both arms and planted her against the wall of the shower. This gave him just the right angle to reach deep inside her. Kerri gyrated her hips in small, but powerful thrusts as her cunt slipped up and down Shane's thick shaft. Shane's balls slapped at the back of her thighs as the two of them bumped together faster and faster. They locked lips and their bodies launched into a torrent of feverish screwing.

"Ohhhhh . . . Shaaaaane. . .yeeeessssssss! Keep fuckkkkiiiiing me--JUST--LIKE--THAT! Uhhhhhmmmmm, ahhhhhhhh, oooooooooooohhhhhhhh. Come on baby just a-lit-tle-lon-ger-uhhhhmmm-al-mo-st-there-uhhhmmm, ohhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Kerri's pent up desire finally released in a storm of passion.

Shane continued to pump into her as she came. He slipped in the tub and they both fell into the spray and sprawled on the floor of the shower. Shane stood back up and pushed his cock into her mouth once again. Kerri was quick to oblige him. Her mouth worked back and forth as she pumped the base of his cock with both hands. Shane's buttocks flexed and he started to cumm. Kerri pulled his spurting cock out and squeezed it tightly trying to stop the flow. Her finger were not fast enough and a load of thick white juice splashed onto her chin and down her neck and shoulders.

"That's a pearl necklace!" Shane hollered loudly as he guided his squirting prick like a crazed jeweler.

"I was hoping we could make love some more, Shane. Why didn't you hold it for a little longer?" Kerri asked not hiding the disappointment in her voice.

"When he want's to come he comes," Shane said pointing proudly as his shrinking cock as he stepped into the spray to clean off.

Joe quickly made his exit and went to the grocery store, giving the two young lovers time to recuperate.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Carnal Campus Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 390 milliseconds