• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fragile Unbroken Ch. 07 Pt. 1

Fragile Unbroken Ch. 07 Pt. 1

12

"Angel on her knees"

Angela, my sister in submission, was coming over for the weekend. She and Master had been working together for nearly two months during which time I had not seen or heard from her. Master wanted to work with her without distraction. At first I was a little jealous, but I had no reason to be. Master spent the majority of his time with me, never skipped a beat in his interaction with me and I could tell he was making sure that I wouldn't feel neglected. Truth be told, he was burning the candle at both ends between his everyday work, his work with Angela, and spending time with me. In the end I felt guilty for my selfishness until I spoke with Master about it. His reassurance of his devotion to me left me realizing yet again that our relationship was not diminished by her presence, it was enhanced.

That truth has proven itself many times since then and the coming weekend was part of that revelation.

She was to arrive Friday and stay the weekend. I was so excited I couldn't contain it. I asked Master if he had plans. He nodded and asked me when I knew of a time that he didn't have a plan. Good point there, I couldn't think of one.

She arrived hours before Master was due home. The house looked great. I dismissed our house cleaner early and asked the cook to prepare a dinner which I could reheat. He made a spinach lasagna and salad and all I had to do was pop it in the oven and heat the bread. Perfect!

I should clarify that the house cleaner and cook are part of the household. They are well paid and I am convinced that they think we are crazy but they respect our privacy. A good portion of their pay compensates them for their silence and discretion.They are used to seeing my in various states of undress. I've caught the cook eyeing me many times. Sometimes I try to spare him, and other times I am a vicious tease, giving him glimpses of things he probably doesn't tell his wife. Our cleaning lady scolds me regularly for not wearing clothes. My favorite is, "Why do you think I want to see your naked body all the time?" She is a sweet lady though and we have had many good conversations. She doesn't understand our lifestyle but she understands why we want it to be our business and nobody else's.

Surely you can see why I would have wanted them gone.

I had a bottle of champagne on ice, for no particular occasion, just a huge desire to celebrate with her.

I was wearing what Master calls silks, which is a blue silk skirt, if you can call it a skirt, it is made of ribbons of silk a couple of inches wide which drape down to my knees from a thin belt which they loop around. It covers, but then it doesn't because the silk fabric is so thin and light that it blows or shifts with the slightest movement. Without panties the result is that you really are all but naked with the exception that when you kneel or sit, the ribbons gather between your legs and cover you, but they are parted above your thighs.

The top is essentially a little halter that wears loosely and is held up by my breasts. It reminds me of what a belly dancer might wear, but considerably more revealing. Ribbons similar to the skirt drape over my breasts, long enough to reach just above my belly button. There are a few more narrow ribbons next to the wide ones over my breasts and none go under the arms or across the back. The silk hides nothing of the contours of my shape. When my nipples are hard they feel almost as obvious as if I were naked.

They cover a little but they are beautiful and the silk feels amazing brushing against my skin. Over my nipples it is so subtle but relentless, that often my nipples just stay aroused. They make me feel very, very sexy.

The whole ensemble creates an illusion of being covered but you really are very exposed. The silk waves and sways with your movements. It parts over your legs when you walk. The effect is a seductive and fluid covering that hides little and resists nothing but looks nice.

Standing on our porch, suitcase in hand, Angela looked like a dream. It's odd how your memory of someone changes over time, and then when you see them again the real image comes flooding back. My heart leapt at the sight of her. She was stunning in a short, white, tight, low cut dress which contrasted with her warm, dark skin. She wore white stilettos and had a pearl choker around her throat. Her black hair curled over her shoulders and the smile on her face spoke volumes. Our excitement was obviously mutual.

She stood her small suitcase up and practically jumped into my arms. We hugged until I pushed her back and looked down her gorgeous body. "Angela, my god, you're even more beautiful than I remember! " It hit me that I'd only really seen her in her bikini or naked for any length of time. When she got dolled up she was stunning.

She grabbed her suitcase on its rollers and we went inside as she responded. "And look at you, what is that thing you're wearing?"

"Master calls it silks. I don't know where he gets them but I have a bunch."

I looked back at her and she was watching me walk. "Shit girl, that's crazy sexy," she said.

I smiled and went to the champagne, raising the bottle in invitation. She nodded and I proceeded to open the bottle. My curiosity was killing me. "So, how's it going? I mean, with Master." At his mention her expression changed, mellowed and her smile grew."

"It's going great, I think. He tells me he's pleased with my progress." She paused.

I couldn't resist the urge to interrupt. "And...? How do to feel about it?"

Her voice deepened and became softer. "Wow. That's hard to say. I feel, well, I feel like my whole life is changing. I feel like a different person. I see people differently. It's like I see people and their dominance stands out to me, or their submissiveness. I feel like I understand myself better. I love it Stephanie."

I interrupted again. "Sister sweetheart, sister.."

"Oh yeah. Wow, I've got to remember that." I smiled, knowing she'd get it fast.

She continued, "But, there's one more thing. I don't know how to say it, but Sir says I'm not as submissive as you, that he sees dominant qualities in me. He hasn't said much more than that."

I thought about that, not sure what implications that had. "Well, I'm sure Master will clear it up when he's ready."

I offered her a glass of champagne and we both sipped it, standing quietly afterwards. The silence would have been awkward but I broke in. "Well, let me show you around." I took her by the hand, showing her my perch, which she eyed with deep consideration. I showed her around the rest of the home and then we stepped into the backyard. She seemed most comfortable there, enjoying the pool and hot tub, the gazebo and the barbecue and pizza oven cooking area. She looked around and we chatted about privacy, which as far as I was concerned was iron clad. I had absolutely no fear of intrusion. There were service people who occasionally came through, and I told her about the cook and the house cleaner. She seemed to really appreciate that bit. We laughed together as I wholeheartedly agreed.

By the time we were done our glasses were empty and our familiar comfort with each other was returning. I was remembering the brilliant intelligence and the warm beauty that she radiates.

We poured more champagne and she settled onto a couch while I curled up on a pillow on my perch. She had questions about the perch and how day to day life looked here. I told her about the mundane bits first and then talked about the more intricate parts which pertained to our lifestyle. How I greet Master each day, how we sleep and where we play.

As usual, she asked a dozen questions. We had a third glass of champagne and the next couple of hours passed before I realized it. Master would be home soon. I suggested to her that we both kneel for his arrival as I always try to do. She was all for it. I placed two pillows near my usual spot and we lounged there together for a while until we heard Master at the door. We both went to our knees. I watched her position herself. She brushed her hair back over her shoulders, hiked her dress up a little in her thighs, spreading her legs and pressed her breasts forward placing her hands on her thighs. It was beautiful and perfect. I did the same.

As Master walked in, we both looked at his feet, bowing our heads and angling our breasts forward. Our hands turned palm upward in unison. It was as if we had choreographed it, and then I realized that it was choreographed by Master.

He walked up to us with not a word, standing with one foot between each of our thighs. I could hear the smile in his voice as he greeted us. "Good evening girls."

Then It got awkward. We both tried to answer, but Angela stopped talking when she heard my voice. I spoke more cautiously after that. "Good evening Master, how may I serve you?"

"We" he said. "You will speak for both of you, slave, when I address you both. Angela is new and has to learn to follow your lead. She's done well with her training but now we'll all need to learn how this works when our family is together."

"Yes Master," I responded, looking at his feet.

He continued. "You two look lovely. That's a very nice selection Slave. Why are you clothed?

Oh crap. I had forgotten with all the distraction of having my sister with me again. I answered, "Forgive me Master, Your slave was distracted by her sisters presence. Would you like me, I mean us, I mean, your girls to take our clothes off now?"

"No. You are forgiven. You look lovely. Both of you go to your perch."

Sister and I swept to our feet and walked to my perch. I arranged the cushions for two and we knelt there, both of us looking down.

Master seated himself and spoke to us. "Look up girls. Relax a little. Let's talk. Angela you are free to speak."

Angela and I looked up at him with a short glance at each other. This was proving to be difficult. He was smiling but his tone had been stern and set me off balance. I could only imagine how my sister was feeling.

Master broke the silence. "So here's the plan for this weekend. Tonight I will be leaving you two alone. I will return tomorrow at about 6 and you will be ready to go out for dinner. Girl, you will wear exactly what I told you to wear. Slave, you will wear something similar in black. I have given your sister instructions and you have all that you need. Both of you will have your hair up and I'd like you both to go out and prepare yourselves for me tomorrow."

I didn't know if sister knew what he meant by prepare, but it meant mani's, pedi's, a Brazilian, the salon if we wanted, I thought I might even be able to pull off a massage for us. I was excited and distracted from my confusion over Master leaving us.

He continued, " While I'm gone, I'd like you two to spend some time together and reacquaint yourselves. You will be free until I return."

He stopped there and I asked, "Master, what is your pleasure for your servants before you leave? May we serve you?

"You will serve my wishes by doing as I have asked. Now, you may take those clothes off. I want to see my girls before I go."

Undressing took only moments. He said we were free. I took advantage by going to him naked and kneeling, off to the side with one of his feet between my knees so my sister would have room. As she came to us I took her hand and pulled her close so that as she knelt our thighs touched. Warm memories of her soft skin ripped through me, settling deep in my belly.

I held onto her hand as we knelt. We held our faces low. I could hear her soft breathing.

Master took our chins in his hands and raised our faces. He looked pleased. Who wouldn't be? I thought to myself. He smiled and spoke softly, "You two be sure to have a little fun while I'm gone. When I get back the real fun will begin."

Ok, now that was ominous coming from Master.

"Yes Master," I said, almost in unison except that her "Sir" stood out. Master noticed too.

"Girl, how do you feel about calling me Master? It wouldn't change our agreements any, but it sure would sound better."

"Yes Sir. I've thought about it. Sir feels weird. Master sounds more natural. I'm comfortable with calling you Master, but I..." She stopped herself. "Your girl is comfortable with calling you whatever will make you happy."

Master nodded and with a smile said, "Then call me Master."

I looked at her. "Yes Master", she replied, and the corner of her lips turned up in a subtle smile.

"Stand up." Came a sharp command. We both stood bare assed naked in front of him, me wearing only a collar, and she still wearing her pearl choker. I wondered if it was her idea or a command from Master to wear it. Or maybe it was a gift. Either way it was gorgeous on her tan neck.

Master took one of each of our hands in his and stood next to us, then he placed a hand on our shoulders and turned us toward each other. We were close. Our breasts brushed against each other. I was already aroused, and I felt her nipples harden against my tits.

Master said one word, "Kiss."

I leaned forward, placing my hands around her waist and she met me with slightly parted lips. Her lips lightly brushed over mine as her hands came up and she placed one behind my neck. The other laid on my arm. Our passion built upon each others and our next kiss was harder. She pulled me close. Our breasts pushed into each other and I instinctively slipped my tongue past her lips. She received it and our tongues began to dance together.

Master stepped away. "I'll see you tomorrow girls." And he walked towards the door. We both broke our kiss and turned, neither of us knew quite how to react, but Master looked over his shoulder. "You're free. Have a good time."

He walked out the door and we were both a little stunned and a little turned on, but it was too late, he was gone.

Sister spoke first. "Shit, he is so fuckin' intense. I don't even know how he does it. He always gets me going and then I never know what's going to happen." She looked at me with the question in her eyes.

"I don't get it either. Maybe I'm used to it, but I never feel used to it. He likes to keep us guessing."

She nodded and then the realization of what was happening just moments ago came back to me. I dropped my eyes down over her body. Her nipples were hard little buds. Her dark areolae wrinkled. Her tits stood out firm, perfect. Her waist led into her hips, creating beautiful curves. Her stomach was firm and flat, her sex still had a little triangle landing pad above her slit. She looked so clean and smooth that my thoughts of a Brazilian for her seemed futile. Her legs were muscular and shapely, but what I loved most was her beautiful brown skin. Not hint of tan line, I had never experienced such perfect color and softness in any person I had touched.

Touch is what I wanted to do. I returned my gaze to her face and she had been watching me admire her. We looked into each other's eyes as she spoke so low I could barely hear it. "Thank you Stephanie." I started to correct her but she stepped forward and held her hand up, almost to my lips. "No seriously, thank you."

I felt bashful. Speechless, but I muttered, "For what?"

"For being so open. For letting me in. I know... Master... Would not have taken me as his girl if you weren't ok with it."

I felt myself blushing. I listened, arguing with her in my head.

"Seriously, he told me. He made me agree that if our relationship interfered with your relationship, that he'd cut me loose. But," she looked away, "I don't want to go anywhere. You two... I don't know how to say it. You two have made me see that my crappy life doesn't have to be crappy."

I closed the gap between us and wrapped her in my arms. "Take that off of your mind. Master adores you and so do I. This is a little awkward but we'll get used to it. I don't want to lose you either. I want you in our life. You make Master happy and you make me happy. We can work through any hard parts"

She was looking at me as I spoke. She rested her head on my shoulder and I embraced her. Her hands slipped around my waist and we stood there together for a long time. When she leaned her head back I kissed her and from that point on our bodies didn't stop touching until we had satisfied our lusts.

She kissed me back hard, grasping my head in both of her hands and driving her tongue between my lips. I was caught off guard by her intensity, but I recovered, sliding my hands down her back, caressing the curves down until my hands were cupping her ass cheeks. Her nipples brushed against mine and I knelt down in front of her, sucking one of the hard nubs into my mouth. She stood, holding my head and quietly moaned her words. "I've been thinking about you every day, wanting to be with you."

I responded, "Mmm hmm," without taking my mouth off of her.

She continued, "You know, you're the first woman who ever touched me."

I nodded until her nipple popped out of my mouth. "Yes. And I'm pretty sure I'm the first woman you ever touched too." Memories of our weekend took my brain somewhere else for a moment.

She was smiling and her tone changed to something almost scary seductive. "I haven't stopped thinking about it. I fuckin' want more."

She grabbed my hair and leaned over me, going to her knees as she pulled me to the ground, not painfully, but not exactly voluntarily either. A flood of feelings washed over me. The feeling I get when I am overpowered and dominated struck me by surprise. I yielded as I sank to the floor. She laid down on top of me, still holding my hair and kissed me with that same aggressive kiss, her tongue pushing between my lips like she was claiming them for her own.

I wanted nothing more than to give in. I let her kiss me, sucking and playing with her tongue. One of her hands gripped my breast. It was strong and aggressive. Suddenly she stopped kissing me, drawing back, then she backed up, crawling over my body and planted her head between my thighs. I parted them readily. Her tongue wasted no time. That same aggressive approach plunging between my nether lips left me gasping for air. I raised my hips up and she began to suck on my hole. It felt intense and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

She pushed fingers into my pussy, which by now was oozing sex juice like crazy and proceeded to lick me with a firm, aggressive touch.

I felt my stomach tightening, warmth building inside. When she brushed over my clit I yelled at her. "Oh fuck that feels good. Please suck my pussy." She did, she latched onto my clitoris like a vacuum, and it nearly sent me over the edge. As she fucked me with her fingers and sucked on my clit, I remembered how large her clit was. I imagined sucking it like it was a little cock. That was all my body and mind could handle and a fast, furious orgasm gripped me. I pushed my hips up into her face, moaning out loud, forgetting my rules so that her name echoed through the room and in my head.

"Angela," was like a dream.

She kept going and I had a, long, sustained orgasm that left me feeling completely wired and ready to go. I pushed her head off of me and pulled her toward me, begging her to come to me "Come here baby." I purred.

She crawled up my body and I sucked her lips like a starving child, tasting myself on her and licking my cum from her cheeks and her chin. She was rubbing her tits back and forth on mine and my nipples were rock hard.

Having cleaned her of my essence, the musky smell was still thick in the air, I pushed my mouth up next to her ear and whispered, "I want to taste you now, and let your taste your cum on my lips."

She moaned, "Mmm Hmm," crawling forward over my body. I barely got one lick at her nipple as her tits moved past my face. She didn't wait, but dragged her legs over my arms and positioned her slit over my face. Her smell overwhelmed my own lingering scent, sweet and tangy. I caught a short glimpse of her thick, dark labia, open like the petals of a flower, almost dripping before she lowered herself over my lips. I gasped for air before I was smothered in that hot, delicious pussy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fragile Unbroken Ch. 07 Pt. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds