• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fucking Maid Ch. 02

Fucking Maid Ch. 02

"That's it," said Elena. She had only edited the first five minutes of two hours of footage, and she was too horny to keep working. She got up from the desk and jumped in bed. She grabbed a vibrator from the drawer of the nightstand and wiggled out of her sweatpants. "One quickie and then back to work."

She got off to thoughts of the scene she had just watched, the experience from last night. She remembered the sensation of his cum hitting her face, proud that she no longer flinched from anticipation. She used to be unsure of herself, knowing she craved cum, but timid to get out there and demand what she so wanted.

The small vibrator didn't take long to produce the desired effect. She came hard, muffling her moans of pleasure so as not to wake her roommate. She turned off the vibrator and let the sexual tension fall away. She nodded off to thoughts of how far she had come in terms of sex, and the website. How her sex life was very much wrapped up in the existence and idea of the site itself. Maintaining it was a full time job, and it was so much more fun and rewarding than her "real" job.

She woke up an hour later. She wiped the drool from her mouth, and the grool from her vibrator, and got back to work. There was a lot more tape to edit. She had to crunch over two hours of amazing sex into ten minutes of best-of moments. She had two minutes ready now. Eight more to go.

***

Rob reached out his hands in an offer to help her stand. She took the offer and stood. She could feel the cum cooling rapidly on her face and tits.

"I want you to lay down and catch your breath," said Elena. "I'm going to take a short shower, I'll be back in no time. Catch a quick Z if you want."

When she returned from her shower, he was dozing. He lay on his back, on top of the covers.

She climbed into the bed next to him and pressed her body into his. He awoke and turned on his side to face her. They shared a deep kiss, but not for long.

"My turn," she said. She lay on her back in the very center of the bed and spread her legs. Without a word, Rob got into position to return the oral favor. He began kissing her inner thighs, knowing not to dive right in too fast. She rubbed her breasts in anticipation of his mouth on her pussy.

She thought of the cam on the wall behind her. It was hidden in the frame of a painting above the headboard and caught the action in the middle of the bed at a steep angle. It was perfect for pussy-eating scenes, because it was the only cam that would catch a top-down view of Elena bucking her hips into his mouth and playing with her own hard nipples. She occasionally cut to the painting cam for cowgirl scenes, but favored the alarm clock cam for those.

His mouth was on her pussy now, and within a few seconds she could tell that he knew what he was doing. He understood that she wasn't a lollipop, and that he wasn't trying to win a race. Steady, heavy tongue. Light suction. His eyes were closed with concentration as he encircled her clit. Pleasure surged throughout her body. He was an expert.

His hands snaked up her body to fondle her tits. She pulled her own hands away from her increasingly sensitive breasts, and when he started massaging them in rhythm with his mouth, she closed her eyes knowing it wouldn't be long.

"Don't stop," said Elena.

Rob increased his speed slightly at her command. Her hips bucked softly as she pushed her pussy into his tireless mouth. She inhaled sharply just as it hit her. She exhaled in a sustained moan as it crashed into her, like a damn breaking, nothing could stop it now. Wave after wave of pleasure overtook her body. Her breath came in short gasps. She opened her eyes enough to see Rob still working. His hands were still at her breasts, cupping them, and lightly pinching her nipples.

It was all too much. He was incredible. Her eyes shut tight once more as she was brought to another earth-shattering orgasm. A minute later, she was cumming yet again. Soon, she lost count. Her ass was lifted into the air, and a mixture of her wetness and his saliva was dripping up her lower back now.

After a dozen or so, she reached her threshold, and tapped on his forearm to let him know. She became less tense, and relaxed her ass back onto the bed as Rob crawled up to lie next to her. He looked cool and composed, his hands behind his head in the classic relaxation pose. She looked like a limp ragdoll, exhausted and spent in the best way, anything but composed. She rolled onto her side facing away from him.

"Spoon me," said Elena, which he did.

***

The cunnilingus scene Elena had just finished adding would only make up for about thirty seconds of the video, cut down from over eleven minutes. She knew from experience that fans of her website liked a little bit of pussy eating, but were far more partial to scenes involving penetration or cock worship of some kind. She was of the same opinion. Her videos were not edited in chronological order and this cunnilingus scene would actually be first. The two minutes of blowjob and cumshot she had finished before the nap would be somewhere in the middle of the final cut.

She was way bored of editing, still seven and a half minutes of footage left to go. She'd get right back to it after a bit of internet procrastination. She felt a little guilt at not just finishing the edit right away, especially since she lost an hour already to napsturbation. She knew the harder she worked on her site, the more money she would make, the closer she would be to getting out of Vegas. She had already squirreled away over three times her annual maid earnings in just one year of running the site, but it wasn't enough to move yet risk free.

Elena started her usual routine of checking and maintaining her online persona. She started with kno-it.com, a news and entertainment site featuring user-submitted links and text posts divided into categories. Registered users could vote "yay" or "nay" on whether a link or post was interesting or noteworthy. Pornography made up a sizeable chunk of the site, one of the most popular subcategories of which was called 'showoffs'. People, mostly girls, would submit nude pictures and videos of themselves.

Elena was proud to be one of the highest rated 'showoffs' on kno-it, especially considering she'd never shown her face. Her pornographic exploits were entirely anonymous, and she was bound to keep it that way. She couldn't face the idea of her family ever finding out she was a wanton slut.

She never posted the hidden camera hotel room fuck scenes on kno-it though. In fact, 'kno-it showoffs' was just sort of a fun little exhibitionist outlet where she could upload a picture of her ass or tits, then read lots of fawning comments about her incredible body. Wouldn't she please show her face one of these days?!

Was this activity vain, exposing her body to strangers online? Yes. Was it a little sad, to yearn for the satisfaction of knowing a few thousand people, mostly men, would be getting off to her naked lady parts? Yes. Was she comfortable with this knowledge? Yes. It made her feel good being told she was beautiful. It distracted her from the depressing, gnawing, ever-present fact that she was a poor Mexican maid.

After seeing that she had over a thousand more "yays" than she did the night before, she surfed on over to blogler.com. Blogler was a microblogging platform where users post or repost pictures, videos, text, and links. This was where she posted pics and video snippets of her hotel exploits, hoping to draw traffic to her main website.

Nothing noteworthy on blogler today. Just the usual inbox full of inane questions and creepy compliments, and about a hundred new followers.

Now it was time to check her website - spyongabriela.com. "Gabriela" was born out of Elena's exhibitionist tendencies, and a yearning for a lifestyle she couldn't afford on a maid's salary. She could have moved to San Fernando Valley years ago, right out of high school, but she wanted to make porn on her own terms. She'd always loved the idea of getting paid to fuck on camera, but the mainstream studio porn industry was disgusting. Wholly unsexy. The men were creepy meetheads, the women vacuous drones. Far worse than the acting talent were the producers. Smarmy fucking greaseballs who preyed on ignorant, attention-seeking little girls.

Spyongabriela.com was a concept Elena and Peter had come up with together when she drunkenly confessed to him that she was a wannabe pornstar. When he asked why she didn't just go for it, she said she couldn't handle the idea of her family finding out.

"So make your own videos, just don't show your face," Peter had suggested. "I bet you could sell 'em for top dollar too, witcho big ass."

He was just joking, but it hit her that what he was saying was maybe possible.

"Do you really think people would watch it if my face weren't visible?"

"Hell yeah," said Peter. "I see amateur vids all the time where you can't see faces. You think you're the only person who wants to fuck on film anonymously?"

They spent the rest of the night, and the following weeks, working out the details of what would become spyongabriela.com.

Here she was a year later, and it was there in front of her, a dream realized. The banner at the top of the home page was an annoying reminder of what she should be doing: "New Video Cumming Soon!!"

"Ugh," she grunted. She closed the web browser and started back in on the editing.

***

Rob spooned her for a minute or two while she recovered from her many orgasms. He ran his fingers lightly along the length of her arm while she rested. Soon enough, she was ready for action, so she sat up and pushed him onto his back. She ran her fingers lightly along his thighs, as he had done to her arm. She watched his cock as it sprang back to life. She took it in her mouth and sucked him for a few seconds, getting him nice and hard and lubed up. Giving head had always made her wet, so as she lubed him up, she was getting herself nice and juicy as well. She positioned herself over him in the cowgirl position. She stroked his length before sinking it into her wetness.

"Ready?"

A slight nod was his only authorization.

She lowered herself down slowly. This was another of her favorite moments in life. Feeling a hard dick gently pushing into her slick pussy was simply incredible, and was not to be rushed. Once all the way down, she stayed still, getting used to the feeling of fullness. She shifted her hips around slightly without actually fucking him yet. He was patient, and let her do what she needed to do.

"Mmm, you feel so good," she said.

With that, she leaned forward slightly and started bucking up and down steadily. It wasn't long before Rob's hands were busy groping her ass. She loved it. He worked her butt with his powerful hands in rhythm with her strokes. He sat up a bit and took her left nipple into his mouth. Then the right. They fucked like this for several minutes, neither of them rushing to the finish line, both of them in an ecstatic trance.

The alarm clock cam was perfect for cowgirl. It would show everything from her chin down and his cock up. The camera behind her would catch her bulbous ass, and his dick sliding in and out of her pussy. She was getting wetter thinking about her fans watching this new video. Rob was good, and her fans would notice. She was getting more and more turned on, and she could have stayed like that for another hour probably, but she needed more angles.

She bent over to kiss Rob while she removed herself from his dick. She turned away from him on her hands and knees, facing away from the headboard. Her glorious ass was now staring him in the face, and he didn't need any more invitation than that. He got onto his knees and positioned himself behind her. She reveled at the sensation of his cock pushing into her wet pussy a second time. A camera disguised as a necklace hung from one of the bedposts, just above the surface of the mattress. It would capture her tits and chin as he fucked her from behind.

He started slow, and worked his way up to a steady pace. She bit her lip and looked over her shoulder at him. His eyes were closed and he looked so peaceful. He felt so fucking good inside her. She lowered her face onto the mattress, taking her tits out of frame, and putting her face into close-up; her fans would have loved this shot, but they would never see it. The rest of this action would be from the point of a view of the closet camera, an actual video camera on a tripod that caught the whole bed from the side in wide shot, less-than-cleverly hidden behind a three inch opening. Arms no longer having to support her upper body, she reached back with both hands. She used one hand to rub her excited clit, and the other to massage Rob's balls as he slammed into her. He let out a groan.

"You're not going to cum soon are you?" she asked.

"No, that just feels amazing."

"Good, I don't want you cumming too soon. I haven't been fucked like this in so long."

They stayed in this position for several more minutes, and Elena was getting closer and closer to cumming. Her fingers worked faster and faster, and as she came she let out a quick, raspy moan. She felt Rob slow down as her pussy spasmed around his cock, the sensation pushing him close to climax himself, she guessed.

"Ooh," he said. "I'm on the edge now, so I'm gonna slow down."

He was so matter of fact in the way he talked about it, almost clinical, yet the thought of his next load growing bigger and bigger in his balls excited her greatly. They spent the next hour fucking in various positions. Every time she came, he'd get really close to the edge and slow down, which she took as an opportunity to change positions.

"I think I'm ready for that huge load now," said Elena finally, her body racked with exhaustion from cumming so many times.

"I'm about to burst. This is probably going to be a record-setting amount for me. I don't think I've ever edged for that long."

"Good, I can't wait to have it all over me," she said. "Right here, she said pointing to her tits." They were in the missionary position, so he pulled out and straddled her. "Hand me my phone," she told him. "I want you to record this. Can you do that for me?"

"Oh, wow," he said, slowly stroking his achingly hard dick. "Yeah, I can do that."

She took hold of his dick and stroked for him, adding, "Good, I want to remember this. Do not get my face in the shot though," she commanded. "Even if some of your cum shoots up onto my face, I don't want anything above lips, okay?"

"Okay," he agreed.

"Hold the camera horizontally not vertically. Once you're done, I want you to stop recording and take lots of pictures of the cum. Again, no face, just lips and below."

"Deal."

"Action," she directed.

He pressed the big record button and she started stroking him with both hands, taking him into her mouth every so often. His breathing became heavy, his exhalations turned into moans.

He grabbed his cock with his right hand, taking over for her. With his left, he did his best to hold the camera steady, concentrating on not getting her face in the frame. He grunted as his dick suddenly unleashed a humongous spritz of cum onto her chin and lower lip. The second rope landed on her chest and spanned from her chin to her right breast. He lowered his aim and shifted the next spurt to her left breast. He pumped several more powerful shots onto her lips, chest, neck, and tits, making sure to coat her in sperm as evenly as possible. He hadn't lied. Edging for so long made this the biggest cumshot Elena had ever received.

When he was done, he took a moment to breathe, and then switched from video to photo and started snapping pictures, all business. He took about twenty pictures and then she held out her hand, asking for the phone. She took about ten more pictures of herself. There was a huge gob of jizz hanging from her chin like a gooey icicle. She got a few really great shots of it with her lips pouting out and her well-glazed boobs at the bottom of the frame.

"That was incredible, Rob," said Elena. "You've made this cumslut extremely happy."

"I'll say it again, and not just because you told me to: you look beautiful covered in all that cum. Any chance I can get one of those pictures as a keepsake?"

"Yes. Let me go wash off, then there's something I want to talk to you about."

His brow furrowed with wonder at what she was getting at.

"Don't worry," she said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fucking Maid Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 189 milliseconds