• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Me and Shubi Ch. 05

Me and Shubi Ch. 05

We lazed off in the living room post lunch, eagerly awaiting Sneha. Shubhi was true to her word. She did not wear a piece of cloth on her amazing frame since declaring her intentions. We fell asleep in snuggled in an embrace. Though our bodies were twisted, the feelings of togetherness parried the discomfort. We woke to the sound of the doorbell ringing. Shubhi hid behind me like a playful kid as I went up to open the door. Glancing through the peephole I confirmed it was Sneha and opened the door.

As I locked the door, Sneha kept staring at my nude frame and questioned about it. I pointed towards Shubhi who was also in her birthday suit. Sneha rolled her eyes and embraced Shubhi. The girls did not let go of each other for a while. Sneha turned towards me and kissed me full on the mouth. I don't know how long we were kissing but Shubhi cleared her throat to indicate her presence and laughed off when we separated.

We had tea while catching up on developments over the past few months. Sneha was still fully clothed. She seemed to have become a hot mom over the last few months. A tight fitting jean was showing off her curves and a similar top accentuating her ample breasts. The bra seemed to further pushup her globes much alike a model.

Shubhi : "he kay ga Sneha, amhi ashe ughde baslo aahot and tu ajun kapde ghalun " ( We are fully nude and you still are clothed)

Sneha : "Mag majhya raani , madat kar naa mala"( My dear , help me disrobe)

Saying thus, Sneha turned towards Shubhi. Shubhi pulled the top off her showing Sneha's toned midriff. I too got into the act easing of Sneha's bra.

As my palms cupped her globes, Shubhi bit me hard on the fingers asking me to stay away. I slinked back on to the bed as Shubhi helped Sneha undress. When Sneha bent to take of her jeans, her lovely ass was in front of my face. I slapped both the firm cheeks which was met with a stern glare from Shubhi.

It was a mesmerizing sight to behold as two hot bodies clasped each other, one dusky and one fair. With the lips locked the girls hands were roaming over their bodies. Watching them I had an instant hard on. Sneha had my back towards me; Shubhi saw my erection and motioned me to join them. I nodded signaling my disapproval and asked her to move towards me. Shubhi gently eased both of them towards the bed. I was on the edge with a raging erection. Shubhi let go of Sneha for a moment with a slight push. Unbalanced Sneha fell back into my waiting arms.

I moved her a bit and pulled her on to my body. Sneha whimpered as I made my way inside her pulsing hot pussy. As she eased herself to slowly engulf my entire length, my hands found those wonderful globes again. Her erect nipples tweaked by me, Sneha moaned and let go with a shattering orgasm. I could feel the fluids flow over my dick as it came out wetting my sac. Sneha twisted to make enough room to kiss me. I could see the horniness in her eyes as our tongues met.

We began to rock our bodies in unison. Beads of sweat now began to appear all over us. Shubhi was watching us from a few feet. She too decided to join the fun. Dropping down to the knees, she started licking the fluids escaping from Sneha' s pussy. Occasionally I could feel her tongue grazing my tool as I was now pumping Sneha in a steady rhythm. I just love the musky odor of Sneha's sweaty armpits. I began licking it and at the same time Shubhi hit Sneha' s clit with a gusto. Sneha's body was wracked with pleasure and she began to experience multiple orgasms. I had still not let go of her.

I asked Shubhi to move over slightly and moved Sneha into a classical doggy position. But Shubhi wanted her fill too. She adjusted her cunt in front of Sneha's mouth. As I began to pump Sneha, her tongue now replicated the act with Shubhi's pussy. All three of us were breathing laboriously and Sneha the most as she begged me to fill her with my warm jizz.

Shubhi forced Sneha's mouth on to her cunt shutting off her speech as I increased my strokes. Shubhi came first followed by me as I collapsed onto the side allowing Sneha to fall onto the floor. We lay there for quite some time catching our breath.

Sneha: "Ashu , Shubhi; Kiti vaat baghat hote re tumchya doghan barobar parat asa bhetnyachi" ( Ashu,Shubhi, I have been waiting for long for this threesome)

"Swatachi pucchi khajavtana mala tumhich doghe dista" ( I masturbate imagining both of you)

"Majha navra yeto, Chaddi kadhto, Jhavto aani 5 mintat sampto, mag tasach ghorat padhto" (My husband comes over , pulls down my panty and fucks me for not more than 5 minutes and then is off to sleep ,snoring)

"Athavdyatun chaar diwas asach asta, kadhi tari pandhra diwsat ekda tyala mood hoto ki mag ekdum ladat yeun mala pan such deto" ( he will fuck me like a machine for four days a week and once sometimes he will be in mood , then he will make love passionately and pleasures me)

"Tumhi doghani mala bighdavlit"( You both have spoiled me)

Shubhi: "Tyala pan shikav naa, samju de tyala ki baykola kay hava te" (Teach him too and make him understand what his wife wants)

Don't leave any love bites on me today. I will try to do something tonite said Sneha.

Shubhi then rolled over and pressed her nipples into Sneha's eager mouth. Shubhi was moaning in no time as Sneha's tongue began to work its magic. Shubhi and Sneha were almost of the same height. Shubhi was on top of Sneha as if stuck by glue. I parted both their legs and began to work my tongue on both pussies alternately. When I was tonguing Sneha my two fingers were inserted into Shubhi's waiting cunt and the process was reversed when I tongued Shubhi.

Cunt juices were flowing copiously from both of them. It wasn't before long when both climaxed with a guttural moan. Shubhi began to thrash wildly as waves of pleasure hit her. After a while I moved Shubhi off Sneha and helped my throbbing dick into Sneha's cunt again. Sneha screamed with pleasure as I pushed myself into her. Her hot tight cunt began to grip my tool and milk it. It was so tight that I felt it might tear of the skin either off my dick or her pussy walls. But the lubrication helped I was able to slide in and out more comfortably as Sneha to relaxed a bit. But she was in no mood to let me go. She asked Shubhi to go behind me and lean on me. Shubhi's pointed nipples connected to my back like a screw being driven. Shubhi also began to rock with my motion. The additional weight was pushing my cock deep inside Sneha's pussy with each stroke. Being sandwiched between the two girls was a different experience. Sweaty hot bodies in sexual heat and wracked with pleasure was a sight to behold.

Sneha's boobs jiggled with each stroke and she clasped to me harder. Shubhi reached from behind to pinch Sneha's nipples. All of a sudden she also inserted her finger up my ass and began to piston furiously. The unexpected move from Shubhi made me cum quickly. I and Sneha both came at the same time and I unloaded streams of white hot cum into her pussy. I moved aside Sneha allowing her to regain her breath. Shubhi too was panting and moaning, then she slid down to lick off the mixed juices flowing out of Sneha's cunt.

A few minutes later I helped both my lovely ladies into the bathroom. Under a hot shower we lathered up each other's bodies washing off the sweat and grime picked up over the past couple of hours rolling all over the house. The glow post sex on Sneha and Shubhi was ethereal akin to watching a heavenly body. The setting sunlight filtering through the clouded glass windows added warmth to the scene.

A cold beer and snacks followed before we parted. Sneha said she would be sending her kid off to her in laws tomorrow and fuck the brains out of her husband. She wanted to teach him on how to pleasure her. With a twinkle in her eye, she remarked you both will get the updates by tomorrow evening. I and Shubhi then proceeded for a long drive as Sneha drove home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Me and Shubi Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds