• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Indian Marriage Ch. 05

An Indian Marriage Ch. 05

12

The next morning Dinesh woke up early and completed his morning run. He showered and had coffee. Meeta was still asleep peacefully. He slipped her sheets. She was wearing just her panties and the t-shirt he had bought her. She stirred a bit. He looked at her face and she looked innocent. Her lips moved a bit and he thought about them wrapped around his cock. It aroused him again. What sexual tricks can I play today? He smiled at his thoughts. Meeta slowly opened his eyes and was a bit startled to see him but a smile appeared on her lips as well. He leant and kissed her on the list and let his hands roam over her body. She returned the kiss or at least tried to. They kissed for some time and then he lifted himself from her.

"Get showered, we will figure something to do," he added.

She rubbed her eyes and got up. As she was about to go into the bathroom, he called.

"Come here."

She obliged. He slipped his hands into her panties and rubbed her pussy.

"Just checking if there is any growth. There is a bit of stubble here but not much. Remember, keep this shaved. " He reminded her of his requirements and walked out of the room.

She showered and came out to see him in their wardrobe looking through her clothes.

"I think you should wear a smaller skirt today."

"Uhh." She stammered.

"I am not sure I feel comfortable in it."

"Let's try it. We have to start some time."

"Do you really want me too?" She asked.

"Yes." He gave a forceful answer.

"Wear this top with it." He advised

She started dressing and then came out in the living room. He was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt as well.

"The weather is looking better today. Some sun and warmth at last. We will go out into the country today. Let's show you some places"

Meeta nodded but she was still adjusting her skirt, trying to pull it lower but it was the lowest it could be. It was not the shortest skirt he had bought her but it only barely down her knees. Meeta had not worn something like this since early years of school and she felt naked. The top was much better and covered her better.

"What panties are you wearing?"

"The blue one you bought."

"Show Me," He asked

She was not sure what he meant and then realized he wanted her to show it to him. She lifted her skirt and showed him the blue frilly panties he had bought.

"Nice. Let's go. "

They went to Stonehenge and few other places around it. Meeta liked the travel but her mind always wandered on the skirt she was wearing. There were lots of other women dressed similarly and so she did not feel the odd one out. Dinesh was more physical with her in public then the previous days. He had his hand over her shoulders and would brush her hips or waist often. This made Meeta conscious as well but she managed to play along. Around afternoon after they had lunch, he then drove her deep into some place that looked like a jungle. They was nobody in sight and he pulled into the side road in the mud.

"Let's walk here. It is always lonely and there is no one here."

They both got out. Even thought the sun was out, it was a bit cold for Meeta. Dinesh went back to the car and got a throw and gave it to her. He also pulled a bag and they walked by the trail. There was literally no one there and they came to a spot that had a bench.

"How did you like it so far?" He asked.

"I liked it."

"And the skirt," he said, tugging it a bit.

"It is short. I feel weird" She smiled defensively.

"You look good in it and as you saw today other women had smaller skirts. Also In public when I hug or get closer don't get scared. Let yourself go." He advised.

"Now to loosen you a bit more. Stand up."

She got up pensively not sure what he meant.

He slipped his hands under her skirt and pulled her panties down in a quick motion. She gasped and looked around.

"There is no one around, possibly for miles. Step out of them."

"Why? What is someone comes?" She squealed.

"No body will come and stop freaking out."

She hesitated.

"Come on. Remove your slippers and ease them off you."

She gingerly did it. He took the panties and stuffed it into the bag. He then hugged her and kissed her on the cheeks.

"Just some fun and games , dear," he exclaimed.

"Don't get tense or worried. This is sexy." He lifted her skirt and squeezed his bum and patted them. Her body got real warm both from his touches and the fear that her bum was bared to the outside air. And anybody could suddenly appear and se them. He continued fondling her and played a bit with her pussy. Dinesh sensed that she was too scared to enjoy this. He decided to help her out.

"Looks like you don't like this. Let me give you a choice. " He ventured.

"Make me cum in 15 minutes right here and you get your panties back. Otherwise you stay bare bum for rest of the day today." He enjoyed toying with her and he was sure she was debating this in her mind.

She thought for a while, thinking through her blow jobs from the last week. She was not sure how soon he came in those. She did remember the time when her mouth hurt and that felt long. 15 minutes felt too short. Could she negotiate this?

"OK, 20 minutes." She said finally and this surprised Dinesh. She was playing the game.

"Fine, get on the job," he said, pulling his phone out.

She settled down neared him on her knees and looked around.

"Are you sure there is no one here?"

"We will find out. It's my pants that will be down won't they?" He joked.

She wanted some assurances that no one will come there and this scared her a bit. She nervously fumbled on his pants and took his cock out.

"Ok, time starts now." He mentioned.

She started sucking and went hard at it.

"Easy. He said. Be nice to it and force won't win here." He remarked.

She spent time working on his cock. She got it real wet with her saliva and worked. 10 minutes passed and she continued slaving away. The challenge aspect of their role play got her into competitive zone and she seemed to have relaxed a bit.

"15 minutes. You need to step up." He said. He was sure he could hang on for 20 minutes. Even 30 minutes perhaps although it was really hot getting a blow job from an innocent women who was doing it so that she could get her panties back. In a bet that was "Blow job for panties", he was winning either way. He tried to focus his mind elsewhere to avoid the arousal.

She was getting frantic and trying different things with his cock. She also sucked his balls in hope. Going back home naked under her skirt was not a good thing and she wanted to get out of that.

"2 minutes" He called and she tensed. She started wringing his cock hard.

"Ouch... Careful." This caused his arousal to subside a bit as it hurt. It also meant that she was going to lose it.

"Time's up." He called at the 20-minute mark.

His cock popped out of her mouth with an audible "plop". She looked sad and defeated.

"I will give you more time. How about 5 more minutes?" He had always planned on extending this.

Another 5 minutes and more sucking followed but there was no result. It required a lot of effort from Dinesh to avoid exploding. She felt angry that she was not able to get him to cum. Maybe he was good at playing these games and had practiced with previous girl friends. She made a note to herself to understand the dynamics of learning how to make men cum.

"You have failed, my dear." He called out.

She looked at him glumly.

"You still need to make me cum. You can't stop at this half way. So keep sucking."

She dutifully got back to the job.

In about 2 minutes he came hard and groaned. She pointed his dick away from her to avoid the spurts and spat out the little bit that entered her mouth. "Almost made it", she thought. Her thoughts immediately drifted to the panty-less journey back home.

Dinesh let his orgasm subside and wiped himself with tissues in the bag. Meeta had wandered a bit looking at the plans. He got up went behind he and slowly hugged her.

"You can have your panties back." She smiled immediately at his charity.

"But there is a catch." He added.

"For the next five minutes as we walk back, I want you to lift your skirt and bunch it up such that your full ass is in view and then walk in front of me. You need to put a good show by swaying your ass like a dancer."

This was not easy for her. Walking naked in this jungle was risky in her mind. But the carrot he dangled was good one as well.

"OK." She said and without him telling her started hiking her skirt up. She had bit of a struggle keeping there and it kept falling, as it was not that tight around her hips.

"Let me help you." He volunteered and took her skirt and wedged it it's hem. He worked on it to make sure it was nicely presented. Meeta sensed he was enjoying this. She definitely was not but played along.

"Looks perfect." He punctuated that with a slap to her ass, which made it jiggle.

"Walk away, my hotness."

She did and tried her best to sway her hips. He walked slowly behind her admiring the site. It was real hot watching her and his limp penis hardened again.

About 4 minutes or so into her walk, they heard some noises. They were distant but Meeta who was concentrating on putting a good show jerked immediately.

"There are people coming." She screamed her mind frozen, as was her skirt.

"Relax." Dinesh said and he assuredly moved closer to her and pulled her skirt down and smoothed it.

In another two minutes they ran into a bunch of guys. Dinesh exchanged hellos and Meeta held her head down as if they had seen the whole scene. Once she realized that people could have seen them, she was alarmed at that what all she had done.

"You told me there wouldn't be anyone here." There was anger in her voice.

"Relax dear. The odd of people are less plus we had lots of time to react with you in the skirt."

"But still...I don't like this...what if they had some without making noise." The anger in her voice was still there.

"That's part of the fun. Don't get angry"

"But still..." She was defiant.

He walked up to her.

"I said relax. It is not a big deal." He tried to hug her. She pushed him away a bit.

He held her tight and kissed her. She still resisted.

"Don't get bratty. Maybe your bum has had too much cool air and I should warm it a bit?" He threatened.

"It's not fair. This was your idea. Your fault."

"Nobody is at fault here. We played a game and part of it was the risk of getting caught. It was very low but, like anything, it could happen." He reasoned but with a raise voice.

She did not say anything but walked away.

"Come here." He ordered.

"Come here." He repeated when she did not obey.

"Don't walk away like that. That is not good!"

She calmed just a bit but was still defiant. She was angry with this situation and did not see the fun in the game.

"Stand here." He ordered. There was anger in his voice.

She did. He walked behind her lifted her skirt. She wanted to protest but kept quiet.

"It was all a good game and so play along. Don't sweat it. And this is for walking away from me." "Splatt"

He smacked her hard on the panty-less ass. The sound was loud in the quiet forest. The spank caused her ass to tingle a bit and she was afraid of more. But there were none. He let her skirt drop.

"Let's go my bratty girl." Dinesh said hugging her and giving her a peck to his neck. She relaxed a bit. The smack to his ass was a warning or sorts and she knew there could be more and that scared her. He opened the bag and handed out her panties.

"Here, I will let you wear them. Put them on here."

She took it and clumsily but with good speed put on her panties. He started walking ahead of her. She adjusted her skirt and followed him. She did not say much on the walk back. Her mind wandered to the people who almost caught them in the act. They drove back and stopped at a restaurant. Dinesh ordered some stuff for her as she was not sure what to eat.

"Did you like the trip so far?"

"Yes." She replied.

"Even losing to me in the game." Dinesh joked.

"No." She replied.

"Are you going to answer in yes and no?"

"No." She replied with sly smile. She was still annoyed with him and wanted him to know that.

"You still thinking about the people in that forest?" Dinesh pinched her cheeks playfully.

"Yes." Meeta decided to respond honestly.

"Well if you had sucked well and made me cum, that would not have happened."

This startled her and she looked around to make sure no one else heard that.

"Loosen up dear. Don't brood over it."

"I don't feel comfortable with it. I am just being honest." She retorted.

Dinesh thought she was being more defiant today. It made this a bit fun but he was tired of consoling her.

"OK. I get it but let's drop that topic now." He sounded irritated.

"Did you like the food?" He tried to change the topic.

"Yes." Another one word answer came from her.

"Do you like fried food?"

"Yes."

"Which ones?"

"Potato or Onion pakoras." She responded but still avoiding much of the conversation. He decided to do something about it.

"I think we need get your mind off the current state. Go to the toilet her and remove your panties. You did not deserve getting them back." He calmly told her.

"What?" She whispered. She fully heard it but could not believe what he was saying.

"You heard it right the first time."

She lost her defiance and became apologetic.

"Sorry, I was just distracted. I will be fine now."

"No. Too late...I gave you a chance. Plus this will help your distraction."

She did not move. She was thinking about how to avoid this now.

"Get going." He raised his voice.

She thought about apologizing again but was not sure if that would work.

"The toilet is over there. Go ahead. Any more delay will mean a meeting with Mr. Spatula when we get back." It was an ominous warning.

She got up and walked to the washroom quietly. She took out her panties and stuffed them in her tiny purse. As she walked back she felt all eyes in the restaurant were on her. She nimbly sat down. Dinesh looked at her.

"Where are they?"

"In the purse?"

"Show it to me."

She gingerly opened the purse and showed it to him.

"Good. You have been a bad girl today. Why are you behaving like this?"

"I'm sorry." She had decided in the toilet that she did not want to push this any further. She was afraid of him and did not want to make this any worse. Dinesh decided to push it further.

"So you agree that you have been bad?"

"Do you?" He pushed when he got no reply.

Meeta knew there was only one correct answer.

"Yes...I am sorry."

"What happens when you are bad?" He pushed it further fully enjoying this.

She stared at him not sure what to say.

"What happens?"

"I...huh...get punished." She stammered.

"Should I punish you when we get home?"

"No. I'm sorry." There was a bit of edge in her voice. She hated what he was doing to her, in front of everyone in this restaurant. She felt embarrassed. The waiter came and asked if they wanted anything else. Meeta was no long hungry but Dinesh ordered some desert and then asked her.

"Do you want some dessert?"

"No." She replied quietly.

As the waiter walked away, he added.

"They have good cakes here and close your purse."

Meeta was shocked. The waiter, if he was paying attention probably saw that. She quickly zipped it up. Dessert came and Dinesh ate it slowly.

"Want a taste?" He offered.

"Sure." Meeta tried it and she liked it very much.

"It is good." She exclaimed.

"Nice and sweet like you. Have some more." Piped Dinesh. She smiled.

They finished the meal and got in the car.

"Want to do another hike?"

"No. Let's go home." Replied Meeta.

"Are you afraid I will make you do something else?" He stared into her eyes. Meeta dropped her eyes and nodded.

"There is a lot to explore but you will enjoy some of it. Some are for my pleasure. I do encourage you to think of stuff to do that will please you. Sexually, I mean."

She did not say anything.

"Let's take a short walk. I will show you a lake."

He drove off and they got outside. It was getting a bit windy and Meeta's skirt was fluttering a bit. That made her conscious of the lack of any underwear. She tried to smooth it down, as there were people around her. The wind also caressed her naked ass and pussy. Meeta tried to take her mind off that. It was beautiful view though with the lake and the surrounding trees. There were very few people around but a couple close to them was kissing passionately. Dinesh casually put his arm around her and they walked for a while.

"It's good view, right?"

"Yes, it is lovely."

"I used to come here before a lot. We even used to sit here and drink with my college friends. This is also where I met my first girl friend." Dinesh was very candid and Meeta was listening intently, especially, the last part around girl friends. She gathered the courage to ask a question.

"How many girl friends did you have?"

He thought about it for a second.

"It depends on what you mean by girl friends. I only had 2 relationships that I would classify as a girl friend and that lasted long enough. I had few other flings during my college days but they were one night stands."

"Wow", thought Meeta. He has been with lots of girls. Did he play these games with them? She wondered.

"I don't think any of them were as beautiful as you." He added romantically and gave her a kiss.

"Or, naughty as you were today." He gently patted her bum. She shivered a bit as a gust of wind came through. His touch reminded her that she was naked under her skirt.

"Let's go home. It is getting cold." Dinesh added.

Meeta was glad and walked back thinking whether she was really naughty today or if Dinesh was joking. It was evening by the time they got home. Dinesh walked in and poured himself a drink. He offered it to Meeta but she declined. She decided to make some food and wandered into the kitchen. By the time she had finished, Dinesh was on his 3rd drink and watching sports on TV. She came in and said that food was ready.

"I am not very hungry. Are you?"

"No. I can wait."

"Do you want a drink? Have a glass of wine."

"OK." She remembered wine from her first day here and it was sweet like juice.

He got up and poured her a glass. She took it and sipped. Dinesh was feeling the impact of his drinks and he stumbled a bit as he got back.

"I am getting drunk." He laughed.

"We had a nice day today. Did you enjoy some of it? I know there were some parts you did not like." He smiled at her.

"Yes, I liked it."

"What was your best and worst part? Be detailed in your answers." He took another sip of the alcohol.

"The lake was the best part because it was beautiful."

"And the worst?"

She paused trying to pick the right words.

"Not wearing panties and you scolding me."

"What did you not like about not wearing panties?"

She felt this was a strange question. In her head it was obvious.

"I felt naked. I don't like that."

"Did it increase your heart rate? Did you feel excited?"

"Not excited, scared perhaps."

"Did your pussy tingle?" Dinesh probed further.

"No."

"I find it exciting knowing that you are without panties. It is hot knowing that only you and I know that but we are in public nevertheless."

"Do you know why I scolded you?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I argued with you."

"No, because you were behaving like a brat. I think deep inside you are a brat. Your parents have been strict but you are waiting to let go. Feel free to go beyond your limits. Explore the possibilities. You have the freedom with me. If I don't like anything you will know or your cute little bum will." He laughed at the last statement.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Indian Marriage Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds