• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Teenanna

Teenanna

123

This is a work of erotic fiction. All of the characters in this story are over the age of 18.

I appreciate getting feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it is constructive. I will not hesitate, however, to delete any nasty or abusive anonymous comments. I enjoy corresponding with my readers, and if you send me an e-mail I will respond.

If you like this story, please register your vote with the stars at the end.

My name is Anna and I have been married to Marty for 10 years now. I've never been the sexually adventurous type but lately Marty has been reading stories on the internet and sharing his fantasies with me. He has somehow become obsessed with showing me off and with my teasing younger men.

One of our neighbours has an eighteen year old son and Marty hired him this summer to do our gardening and mow the lawn. He then tried all summer to get me to tease him and flirt with him, making me wear short shorts and halter tops whenever Colby was working at our home. I wasn't completely comfortable with the whole scene, but the sex with Marty was some of the best we've had so I just kind of went along with it. By the end of the summer all the sex and fantasy was getting to me to and I started to really enjoy myself.

Then one Friday night we went out with friends to a variety show downtown. One of the acts was a hypnotist who asked for volunteers. Marty insisted that I go up and I complied. Within minutes I was under his spell, clucking like a chicken, dancing with a broom, and hopping like a kangaroo. Marty made a special effort to meet the hypnotist at the end of the show and get his card.

It was about a week later that Marty announced that the hypnotist was coming to our home for a private session. I wasn't sure I liked the sounds of this, but since nobody else was coming, I relented.

When Alfred arrived, he was very complimentary of our home and accepted an invitation to come into the living room. Marty served a round of drinks and polite conversation turned to erotic hypnosis.

Marty asked Alfred if some of the things he had read and seen on the net were true. He went on to ask if a woman could be brought to orgasm, just by shaking her hand, or by being shot with a toy gun. Alfred said that with the right subject, almost anything was possible.

Marty, then asked about age regression and if that type of thing was actually done to subjects. Alfred indicated that although it was more in the domain of clinical therapy, it was possible to do with anyone. By then I had zoned out of their conversation until sometime later I heard Alfred say

"Yes. She was a very good subject as I recall, I think something like that would be possible."

"Like what?" I inquired. "What would I be a good subject for?"

"Oh, just a good hypnotic subject in general, that's all dear." Marty said

Alfred asked me to relax and started speaking to me in a quiet monotone. It took him only a minute to drop me into a deep trance. When I was out, he set up a trigger phrase to allow Marty to put me under and make post hypnotic suggestions. Now, whenever I hear Marty say the words "over and out" I will immediately fall into trance. Alfred spent a long time putting me into and bringing me out of trance to strengthen the trigger before he woke me the final time. The next thing I remembered was that I felt wonderful and relaxed and was telling Alfred that in exactly those words.

Alfred then asked Marty if he would like to be guided through a session to make sure he could get the result he wanted. Marty thought that would be a good idea, so he looked me in the eye and the last thing I remember was him saying "over and out."

"This time when I woke, I could remember nothing of what had gone on, and it made me a little nervous. What had happened? What had Marty done, if anything? Why was Alfred smiling so broadly?"

At this point Alfred said that he had to get going to prepare for his show that evening. We walked him to the door and Marty shook his hand vigorously, thanking him profusely for providing this private session. When he held out his hand to me I took it and started to shake it.

The instant our palms met, I felt a rush of excitement flow through me and my pussy started to melt. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before, and it made no sense. The more Alfred shook my hand the more excited I got. I tried to pull my hand away, but Alfred took my wrist in his other hand to prevent that from happening. After about 30 seconds of hand shaking, my knees buckled and I sat down hard on the hall bench as I had a full blown orgasm.

Alfred smiled down at me and asked if I enjoyed my cum. Dazed and confused, I simply looked up into his smiling face and nodded.

"Marty. You are certainly going to have fun with Anna here, but do be careful. Things can get out of hand very quickly with this sort of game." Alfred warned.

With that last comment he was gone.

"Did you do that to me?" I asked. "What the Hell was that all about? I felt

like a fool sitting here and cuming like a tramp while he shook my hand. Turn that off. Turn that off right now." I demanded.

"Over and out." was all I heard.

When I woke up, I was relaxed and refreshed until I remembered what Marty had programmed me for. He had asked me a number of questions about high school and about the boys and girls I had gone to school with. He was particularly interested in one of the girls who always acted a bit slutty. Theresa had been on the cheer squad and had the reputation of being a bit of a push over for the guys on the football team. Rumour had it that she was a pretty easy lay.

Marty then took me back to high school age, telling me that I was now a lot like Therea. I really liked boys, and I really liked sex. I was not quite as slutty as Theresa. I didn't do it with groups of guys, and I never did it with girls, but if a guy was nice and we had a few dates, I would certainly share my favours with him.

The final piece was that whenever I heard the word "teenanna" I would become that girl. I would have no memory other than being that girl. I would believe that I was a high school age girl and act as we had discussed. Easy but not a total slut. I would know nothing about being older, married, or anything else about my adult life. I would know Marty as my uncle who was taking care of me since my parents had died in a car wreck. Lastly The word "realanna" would return me to my normal state.

When I woke up I was confused. What had all that been about? Had Marty finally flipped and we were going to live out some sick fantasy where I was a teen girl living with, and fucking my uncle? Marty just smiled and told me to wait and see. I would always remember what happened after I returned to myself.

It was two or three days later that the doorbell rang and Colby was standing there when I answered. The first word he spoke was teenanna, and my whole world changed instantly.

That cute neighbour boy with the blonde hair was standing at my door asking if I was alright.

"Yes. Yes. I'm fine I blurted.

Then I looked down to see that I was dressed in some hideous old women clothes. OMG. They were awful. They covered EVERYTHING, and did nothing to attract the stares of the cool guys. Why was I wearing these rags?

"Oh fuck." I blurted. "Don't look! I'm wearing my Aunt's cleaning clothes. I didn't bring any old clothes with me."

"Don't be silly" he answered. "You look FINE even in those old duds. My name is Colby and I know you are new around here. I came to ask if you wanted to catch a movie with me tonight. My treat. Tell you what; How be I give you time to clean up and I pick you up here at seven? "

"K. Seven it is." I replied, shutting the door.

"Who was that honey?" Marty inquired.

"It was just the boy from next door" I replied. We're going to a movie tonight."

It took a long time to get ready. I had to ditch the old lady clothes, shower, shave my legs, and find something suitably hot to wear. Picking through the spare room armoir and closet I finally found a pair of jeans and a scoop-neck tee to go with it. Thong panties and a nice lacy bra completed the outfit.

After a quick supper with Uncle Marty, I was ready when Colby came to pick me up. He clearly checked me out as I opened the door and I saw a smile break on his face. Yesss. He liked me.

"You two kids have a good time, and don't be too late" Uncle Marty called as we left.

The movie was some kind of stupid action adventure thing, but we sat next to each other in the dark and during the second half, he put his arm around my shoulder. It was really nice. When the movie was over, he drove me home, and Walked me to my door while holding my hand. When we reached my door, I turned to face him and he leaned down and kissed me hard on the mouth. We kissed like that for a few minutes and then he said he had to get going. I saw his hard-on in his pants as he left and it made my pussy tingle a bit.

When I entered the house, Uncle Marty was standing there.

"realanna" He said, and my whole world changed back.

"So THAT'S what this was all about? You want me to date the neighbour boy. You've been trying to show me off and get something going for almost a year. Why all the intrigue?

"Think about it."He replied. "Who gave you the suggestion today?"

Oh my God. Marty had not given me the command. I had changed to teenage Anna after I answered the door. It had been Colby. He must have the code word, meaning that he could change me at his will, whether Marty was involved or not.

"You gave HIM the code word?" I was incredulous. "What limitations did you put on him? How far can he go? What does he know about teenage Anna?"

The thought of this teenager turning me into his girlfriend at will was at once terrifying and exciting. There was no question that we had both been very turned on by our kissing on the front porch. I knew he would be back for more soon, and not only couldn't I prevent it, I would be an eager participant. I felt sick to my stomach as I thought about what we had done, but on another level, I had never been so aroused. I felt my lower abdomen turn to butter and my pussy start to melt. Marty just stood there smiling.

"So tell me all about your first date." He leered.

I couldn't stop myself from telling every juicy detail. Had that been part of the suggestion? Still, there was a part of me that was a bit repulsed by what we had done. When I got to the part about the kiss at the door, I saw that Marty was fully hard in his pants, and realized that I was soaking my panties. We ran down the hall leaving a trail of clothing in our wake for a wild and passionate fuck.

"This could be a long game, we need to fix up the spare room as your teen persona's bedroom, and she is definitely going to need some wardrobe. I think Uncle Marty will take his niece shopping tomorrow." Was all he said before falling into a deep sleep.

It was just after breakfast that Marty looked at me and said teenanna. We spent the first part of the day shopping for clothes that an oversexed teen girl would wear. We picked up a few decorating supplies, and headed home. The afternoon was spent rearranging the spare room and personalizing it as teenage Anna's room.

"Thanks a lot Unc." I enthused, giving him a quick hug and a little peck on the cheek. "This really makes it feel like my home now."

"realanna"

"Oh my God Marty" I was actually that girl all day. This is really weird. I need to sit down somewhere."

My mind was in a complete turmoil. Who was I? What was I experiencing? Then the doorbell rang.

"Can you get that Annie? I'm just putting something in the oven for dinner." Marty called.

I ran to the door and when I opened it.

"teenanna."

"Oh hi Colby." I gushed. "Wanna come in and see what Unc and I did to my room today"

I reached out and took Colby's hand pulling him inside before he could even answer. I called to my Uncle that Colby was here and that I was gonna show him my new room as the two of us hustled down the hall.

"OK you two, but leave the door open." This from the kitchen.

As soon as we got to my room I twisted myself around in front of Colby draped my arms over his shoulders, and pasted my lips to his. I felt his eager hands grab my waist and pull me closer as his tongue pushed between my lips. We continued to kiss like that for a couple minutes until I felt his boner pushing into my belly. Oh my. The door was still open. I pushed back, breathless.

"Looks like someone is happy to see me." I whispered, looking at his crotch. "We need to stop in case Unc comes to check on us. He's a bit of a prude."

I showed Colby what we had done to the room and held up a couple of the new outfits we had bought. He didn't seem to care about the room, but he really liked the short shorts and halter outfit. It was getting to be dinner time and Colby had to go home. I walked him to the front door.

"Can we go for a drive after dinner?" Colby asked hopefully. "I can get my Dad's car. You can wear your new shorts!"

"Sure. I just have to check with my Uncle. Now get out so I can change and have dinner"

I leaned in and gave him a soulful kiss, then pushed him out the door. When I turned around my uncle was standing there smiling.

"realanna."

"That was a nice kiss. What did you guys do in the room?" He asked leading me to the table for dinner.

I had a queasy feeling in my stomach as I described our activities. Of course I told him everything and mentioned that we were supposed to go for a drive after dinner. When dinner was over and the dishes cleared.

"teenanna."

I excused myself and told Uncle Marty that I had better get ready to go. I dressed in my new short shorts and halter and slipped my feet into a pair of flip flops just as the doorbell rang. I skipped down the hall and pulled open the door quickly stepping outside to plant a hot kiss on Colby's lips. As we kissed, he slid his hands down and cupped my ass.

"Not here." I hissed. "Unc might see."

As I walked to the car, I made sure to put an extra wiggle in my hips to attract Colby's eyes to my ass. Colby could hardly keep his eyes on the road as he kept looking at my uncovered legs and tummy. I was showing a lot of skin in this outfit and Colby was drinking it all in. He drove around aimlessly for a while before pulling in to quiet make-out spot.

"So this is what you had in mind all along." I scolded. "If Uncle Marty, gets wind of this, there will be hell to pay."

"Oh I don't think we have to worry about that." Colby replied cryptically. "Let's move into the back seat where we can be more comfortable."

Oh my God could that boy kiss. Our lips had no sooner touched than his tongue was in my mouth wrestling with mine. It was a long open kiss. I had my arms draped over his shoulders and he was running his hands up and down my back as we continued necking. My whole lower body felt like it was melting, and my moisture was leaking out into my panties.

I was so turned on, I could hardly control myself. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Colby's hands traveled down my back and cupped my ass cheeks. As we continued to kiss, his strong hands kneaded my ass. A couple minutes later, I felt his fingers tracing my thigh around the hem of the shorts. It was almost too much to bear, and I moaned into his mouth.

As the action continued, he pulled me closer and closer to him and I felt his boner poking me through his pants.

"Colby." I whispered breathlessly. "We have to slow down. We have to stop. This is only our second date. You're going too fast. You're getting too turned on and I don't want to get carried away. You know. Go too far."

"Oh God Anna why not. We're both really turned on. Aren't you turned on too? Why not? Why not go further?" He replied between kisses.

When he pushed his hand up my shorts to feel my bare ass, I lost it.

"Stop. Stop it right now." I hissed. "If you don't get your hand out of there right now I'm getting out and walking home."

I felt my shorts loosen as he pulled his hand out of the leg and I pushed him back.

This date is over." I announced. "I want to go home. I know you just got a little carried away, and I'm not really mad, because you stopped when I asked you to. It's just that this is only our second date and it's all happening a little fast for me. I promise we'll get there eventually, just not so fast. Not tonight."

We straightened our clothes, climbed back into the front seat and were soon standing at my front door. Another long passionate soul kiss and he pulled back a bit.

"I'm going away for a football clinic for a couple days. "He said sadly. "I'll miss you like crazy. Can I see you when I get back?"

"Of course you can. You better!" I replied.

As we kissed again. I pulled his hand down to my ass and let him have another feel. Then broke away, and with a quick "bye", turned and went into the house.

Uncle Marty was sitting in his robe in the living room when I came in.

"Did you and Colby have a good time?" He asked. "Where did you guys go?"

"Yes. It was fun. We didn't actually go anywhere, just for a drive around, you know."

"realanna."

"Now. What really happened?"

By the time I was done telling him about our make-out session, the crotch of my shorts was soaked through with my juices. I had never been so horny in my life and when I looked and saw Marty's hard cock poking up from his robe I lost it. I yanked off my shorts ran over to him and took him into me in a single stroke. We hadn't been this passionate since our honeymoon and in no time at all we were both consumed by intense orgasms.

"Well. Isn't this a fun little game?" Marty exclaimed.

Having come down from my sexual high, I was more apprehensive. I wasn't sure I could continue with this game. It all seemed so exciting at the time, but felt so disturbing after the fact.

Of course, with Colby out of town for a couple days, the teenager mostly stayed on the shelf. Thank God Marty wasn't interested in being the 'funny' Uncle. That would really have been too much, but he did bring her out a few times just to ask about Colby and make sure that she missed him while he was gone.

As I went through each day, I realized just how boring things were without Colby there to stoke the sexual fires. I started to get a nagging feeling that when this game was over, there would be a tremendous crash, possibly for all three of us. Perhaps that's what Alfred's warning had been about.

Two days later, just as I was finishing up the lunch dishes the phone rang.

"teenanna.

"Hi it's Colby. " The voice announced. "I'm back home. How are you?"

"Hi. I missed you like crazy. What are you doing? Can we get together? Can you get the car?" I rapid-fired.

"Better." He whispered. "My folks are going out to Lakeside tonight and they won't be home 'till late. Do you wanna come over and watch some TV or something?"

"I like the sounds of the or something" I giggled. "what time?"

"After supper. Watch for their car to leave, wait 20 minutes to make sure they haven't forgotten something and then come over. I'll be waiting. Can you sneak our on your Uncle?"

"Should be no problem. He usually sleeps in front of the TV after supper. He won't even miss me."

As I was in my room deciding what to wear to Colby's tonight my uncle came in.

"What's up Anna?" He inquired.

"Oh just girl stuff." I responded. "I'm mixing and matching outfits to see what I like with what."

"realanna"

"What's really up?"

"Colby invited me over tonight. His folks are going to be out and I'm supposed to sneak out without you knowing."

"Well. Sounds like Anna has a pretty hot date tonight. I better not stand in her way." He said as he left the room

This whole thing was getting crazy confusing. I was now standing in our spare room looking at a bunch of teen appropriate clothing and thinking that it all looked pretty slutty. There was no way I was going to go next door to have a teenage make-out session with our neighbour boy no matter how hot Marty and I had been after the last one.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Teenanna

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds