• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A GILF's Point of View

A GILF's Point of View

I know why you're here, reading this. You saw "GILF" - Grandmothers I'd Like to Fuck - and it intrigued you. You're a younger man, probably in his 20s, yearning for sexual contact with a woman older, much, much older, 30, 40 years older. That's not a question. It's a statement.

You like the maturity we older women bring to the sexual table, the experience, and you're eager to service us. Don't argue, you know it's true or you wouldn't be reading this far.

I know whereof I speak. My name is Maureen, I have dark red hair with graying streaks in it, I'm a very athletic 140 pounds, albeit a bit fleshy in spots, and compact at five foot four. I have very large, very natural tits, fleshy and white and sagging a bit, a slightly puffy belly, a thick protrusion of bushy pubic hair, short, hard legs and gorgeous feet.

I am 65 years old and you want to lick and worship every inch of me. Again, that is not a question.

You are on your knees before me, naturally, eager to service my needs. At the moment, that would be the need to have my feet adored, so I watch as you dip your head down to the floor and pepper my black work shoes, leather of course, with kisses, smacking loudly as you kiss and lick them while I sit back in my business suit, white blouse, black slacks, black trouser socks and those shoes you can't keep your mouth off.

You're doing a fairly decent job for one so young, so I reward you by crossing one leg and dangling a shoe from it, allowing the vapors of a long day at work to rush freely to your nose, and you madly sniff the air, devouring my foot funk. I allow you to slip that shoe off, and the other, holding them to your nose, inhaling deeply, licking the sweat from the insides and relishing the acrid taste. I smile at you, and playfully kick the shoes from your trembling hands.

"Smell my filthy socks," I growl at you, slowly unbuttoning my blouse to reveal my fleshy 38DD tits, warm and inviting, barely contained in my bra. "Pay homage to granny's old nasty feet and socks!"

You groan madly and obey as I hold my feet up and you cup my muscular calves to aim the socked soles into your face, plunging your nose into the moist fabric, sniffing and moaning as the foul fetid aroma fills your existence. You extend your tongue and dare to lap at the socks, tasting the sweaty flavor of a working older woman's feet.

"I didn't say lick, did I?" I snap at you, suddenly slamming my insteps into the sides of your neck, squeezing with my scissoring feet, slowing the blood flow to your pathetic brain. "You're dizzy aren't you, from my compressing your neck in my stinky feet? Then do what you're told and SMELL them!"

I release you and you groggily obey, holding my heels now with trembling hands and running your sniffing nose up and down my soles, like a good doggie, as I wiggle my toes. They need attention, so you put your nose in between each, smelling desperately the foul gritty aroma there.

"Now take my dirty black socks off and bathe my feet," I growl, pulling my big tits out of my bra and tweaking the fat brown nipples as you obey, peeling off the foul fabric and frantically running your disgusting tongue up and down the wrinkled old soles, lavishing them with worshipping attention, tasting the bitter tang of their sweat and filth, lapping eagerly and swallowing whatever sock fuzz and grains of dirt that find their way into your mouth.

"Suck my toes like 10 little cocks," I giggle, hoisting my tits up so I can suckle them, chewing my own nipples. "Go on, you little faggot, suck them! You probably suck dick anyway, don't you?"

I laugh as you nod, red faced, and one by one take each chubby little toe, sweaty and hot, into your mouth, fellating each one wetly, moving to the next, randomly slurping between them in search of more sweat, more grime, that you eat like a hungry man devouring his favorite food. And for now, I am your favorite food.

I slap your face away from my feet and stand up, snapping my fingers at you. You stand, obeying my command to strip me, and you peel off my blouse and slacks and I stand before you, naked, my pale body fleshy and inviting, the funk from my sweaty, hairy pussy wafting up to your sniffing nose. I laugh, sit and spread my ample thighs, the bush parting, oily lips and engorged clit waiting within.

"Make me cum," I growl.

You try, you try so hard, anxiously tonguing through the sweat-matted fur of my cunt, sucking the hairs into your mouth, pulling on them, parting those nasty, long dark pussy lips and bury your face inside, unafraid of the stench contained within, sweat, piss and the remnants of cum from my earlier fucking of my personal trainer at the gym. Oh? You didn't know about that, about Juan, a studly black young man of towering muscle and huge cock, fucking me not 30 minutes ago and cumming three times in my rapacious pussy?

Does it matter? It does not. You are my slave and you will do what you're told, so keep licking me, keep sucking that fat clit, keep ramming your tongue into my well-fucked hole and slurping out mouthfuls of thick jism, hot and thick and tangy. You do, but half-heartedly, as if whatever flows from my pussy isn't sweet nectar, so I impatiently slam my meaty thighs shut around your face, cupping the back of your head with one calf and tucking that foot under the other knee, an impossibly tight figure-four leg lock that buries your face deep inside my gushing pussy.

"Forget it, there's no escape!" I laugh, watching you struggle in the fleshy prison of my old, wrinkled but surprisingly strong thighs. "Now suck...suck it allllll out..."

You can't help but obey and I watch your face go red as you attach your lips to my cunt and suck madly, and being rewarded with an endless stream of hot cum. You swallow as best you can to keep from drowning in Juan's massive cum loads, and I grind myself wetly against your face, pumping my thick hips, scissoring you harder in my punishing thighs, cumming hard and fast, my woman cream mixing with Juan's and making you choke on its thick warmth.

"Now, for dessert," I giggle, releasing my leggy grip on your head, watching you fall back, panting, your face awash in sperm and my pussy fluids. "Dig in."

I turn and kneel on the couch, my abundant ass, fleshy and warm and white, jiggling in your face as I flex the muscles beneath them. You sigh and part that meaty offering in your hands, my shining, slightly hairy asshole winking at you. Gamely, you plunge in, devouring it, wrapping your lips around the outer ring and plunging your tongue in rapidly, fucking me with it. I groan and grab your hands to pull around me, making you diddle my insatiable clit with your strong young fingers.

"Suck," I snarl back at your face all but hidden in the fleshy grip of my big, demanding ass. "Suck that dirty asshole!"

I let you slobber over it for five minutes until I've cum more than enough time and then with a grunt, mischievously fart right in your mouth! You try to back away, but I hold your face there with my hands, grunting and farting several more times, filling your lungs with hot, foul air. Finally, I release you from my ass prison and laugh as you stumble backwards, gagging for breath.

I sit on the edge of the couch, beckoning you to stand before me. Smiling up at your disbelieving face, I pull your pants down and your beautiful hard young cock bounces out to greet me, long and dripping precum. I extend my tongue and ever so gently lick the moist head clean, feeling your whole body tremble from the slightest touch.

"Just to show you I'm not totally heartless," I growl, leaning forward to take your cock into my granny mouth, sucking on it and twisting both hands around the shaft, jerking you madly, plunging you in and out of my tight lips until you scream with pleasure, about to cum.

The split second before you unload your cum into my mouth, I stop, clamping my hands around the head, squeezing hard, stifling your impending release and pulling it out of my mouth. Your eyes are wide in horror, looking imploringly at me as you feel your balls ache from the interruption. I laugh up at you, release your cock, and watch the tiniest gob of white pearly cum bubble at the tip. I stand, wiping it off onto my finger and holding it before us for you to eagerly lick clean.

"Please!" you moan into my mouth as I kiss you, sucking on your tongue and tasting the bit of sperm I'd just given you. "Please!"

"Please what?" I tease. "Please let you cum? Or please do THIS?"

I look into your eyes as over and over I slam one knee up into your balls, making you scream in pain and holding you up to crush your nuts again, 10 vicious slams in all until your cock goes limp against my thrusting thigh. I look down and laugh at the shriveled nub and let you fall to the couch, moaning in pain. I quickly retrieve a chastity device from my purse, lock it over your shrunken cock and hold the key before your face.

"Maybe," I snarl, "maybe a week from now, maybe two weeks - after you've come to me every day at this time to lick and smell my socks and feet, to make me cum with your tongue, to eat my dirty ass inside out - MAYBE I'll let you cum!"

I make you dress and send you on your way. You will be back. You will never disobey your GILF mistress.

But I need more. Who among you dares to be next?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A GILF's Point of View

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 990 milliseconds