• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fucking Maid Ch. 03

Fucking Maid Ch. 03

3

She was done editing. Before she started the upload process, she sat quietly in thought about what it was that she was doing. Having sex with strange men and filming it without their knowledge. Asking their permission to publish hidden video she'd taken of them blowing loads all over her body. It was all so weird, but by now, after fifteen times, fifteen videos of fifteen different men, it seemed... normal.

***

When she got back from washing herself off, he was in bed sitting up against a mountain of fancy pillows.

"Okay," she began. "Yes you can have one of those pictures to remember me by. You can see all of those pictures, plus the video you took... on my website. If you give me permission to publish them."

His brow furrowed.

"I'm sorry for deceiving you, but I don't actually work for a diplomat. I work... here, in this hotel," she paused. "As a maid. I supplement my income by posting videos and pictures of myself on my own website."

"Okay..." he said.

"And don't get mad, but that cell phone video isn't the only footage I took tonight. There are cameras hidden throughout this room. Our whole experience in this bedroom was filmed."

"Wait, wait," he began.

"Hold on," she said. "I don't want you to worry. If you don't give me permission, I will destroy the footage, and all the pictures, on my honor. If you do give me permission, there will be absolutely no way of knowing it is you in the video. Or me for that matter. It's all anonymous. If you let me put it on the site, your face will never be shown at all. I'm sorry for not telling you before, it's just-"

"You didn't want me performing for the cameras. You wanted me to be natural."

"Exactly," she agreed. "You were amazing by the way. If you let me use it, this will be my best video to date. I'm sure of it."

"Can I see it?" he asked.

"The video?"


"Your website."

"Oh, sure."

She grabbed her laptop from the desk and sat back down next to Rob on the bed. When she opened it, there they were, from five different angles, in five different windows staggered across the screen. Rob waved at himself.

"Wow," he said. "The video quality is amazing considering these are hidden cameras."

She pressed the 'stop' button to cease the recording. Meanwhile, Rob picked up the alarm clock on the night table beside him and inspected it, watched himself on the feed.

Elena opened up a browser and went to her website.

"This is what you would see as a visitor to the site," she said. "There's a little preview gallery here," said Elena. She showed him the preview area, which contained two small film clips, a couple stills from scenes, and one cumshot photo taken with the cellphone. "Here's the 'about me' section," she said, clicking the button at the top. He read the bio that explained who "Gabriela" was:

Hi, guys! I'm Gabriela, and I am a fiend for cum. I just can't help but bring strange men home and film them giving it to me good and then covering me in their beautiful pearly white jizz. Since I'm compelled to be such an exhibitionist cumwhore, I figured why not share it with the world.

Why don't I show faces? To protect myself and the men who perform in my videos from our spouses finding out. That's right, I'm married, and so are all the men in my videos. My husband is a wonderful man, but he just can't satisfy my need for jizz. The reason I fuck married men is because it turns me on immensely knowing that I am something that their wives are most likely not: a living canvas that literally begs to be painted with their sperm. My husband doesn't know about my cum obsession, he wouldn't understand. He's a good man, but he can never know.

Sign up if you want to see me suck and fuck strangers in every position. Sign up if you'd like to see my tits, ass, pussy, and mouth covered in cum. There are over a dozen videos and hundreds of pictures to see. I put up new videos once every month or so. I love my members, and treat them right. Sound fun? Click the membership button and cum on in!

Love,

Gabriela

"Your husband doesn't know about any of this?" asked Rob.

"Actually, I'm uh, not married," she admitted. "That's the one false bit of information there. I think it turns my fans on to think I'm a cheater."

"I think you're right," he said.

"I'm sorry I lied to you."

He didn't say anything for a long time. He pondered quietly and stared off. Finally, he spoke.

"You're so... I've never considered someone so honest so soon after they've duped me. You swear no one will find out about this?'

"Never."

"The idea turns me a lot. Anonymous pornstar. That's not something I thought I'd ever be."

"Me neither," she said.

"It's really brilliant, the idea for the site I mean."

"Thanks."

"Does it make you a lot of money?"

"Some," she said. "I still work full time, but I've been able to squirrel away quite a bit."

"What are you saving for?"

"I... want to live in a highrise overlooking Central Park."

"Like this room, but yours, not a hotel," said Rob.

"Exactly, but it'll never happen."

"Not with that attitude."

"Not with my income. It just wasn't the money maker I thought it would be."

"No?"

"I mean, I do okay, but there's just so much other content out there. And a lot of people just download my stuff for free."

"Do you think being anonymous helps or hurts the popularity?"

"I don't know," she said finally. "I'm tired. Kiss me."

He did. Then she picked up the lighting remote control from the nightstand and turned off every light in the suite.

***

While the video uploaded, she would make a gallery of pictures from the camera phone and some stills from the spy cams. Once everything was up, she could watch the video to test if it had uploaded successfully and get herself off once more while doing so. Then she'd send a blast to all of her site members, letting them know of the new content. Tomorrow, she'd make a teaser video and send a blast to all of her followers on blogler, encouraging them to pay for full access on her site.

As she watched the final cut streaming from her website, she began rubbing herself over her panties with one hand. With her other hand, she groped her breasts under her t-shirt, pinching her stiffening nipples. She was getting off not only to what she was witnessing on the screen, but to the thought of what happened the morning after she had filmed Rob and herself.

***

They had only been asleep a few hours. She had set an alarm way in advance for 8:00 AM. They absolutely had to be out by 9:00, for that was when her shift started. She explained this to Rob, who blearily sat up and rubbed his eyes. He struggled to keep them open, and then sunk back down sleepily, laying his head on her breasts.

There was no easy way to bring up the matter of signing the consent forms.

"So what do you say?" she asked. "Will you let me use the footage?"

He popped a nipple in his mouth and sucked gently.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Is that a yes?"

He finally sat up.

"How about I'll sign your papers and be in your movie..." He paused to suck her other nipple for a few moments. "If we can fool around a little more right now, no cameras."

"Mmm," she repeated. "Okay, but I really want time to eat a quick breakfast before my shift. You better not make me late."

With that, he positioned himself above her and kissed his way down her whole body, teasing her. Feeling a sense of urgency, she pushed him onto his back and wasted no time engulfing his cock. She sucked him for a minute, then stopped. She rolled over lying next to him face down. He got the hint, and readied himself to fuck her prone body. Before he did, he took one last moment to admire her incredible ass. Lying flat on her stomach, her butt protruded into the air exquisitely. He squeezed it a few times, taking care to massage her lower back and inner thighs too.

"Rob, that feels amazing, but we're short on time. Fuck me, please, I'm begging you."

"I just don't want to forget you," he admitted.

He pushed his rock hard dick into her tight pussy. He slid in and out slowly. He kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders while he fucked her. His cock was at the perfect angle for stroking her G-spot, which felt heavenly.

He's so sweet, she thought. He's so good at fucking me. It's too bad he's married and lives in a different state.

"Mmm," she let out.

Fuck that pussy, you stud. Own this. She couldn't hold out any longer, and thrust her fingers between her legs, frigging her clit. Oh yeah, fuck this cumslut, she thought.

"Mmmmm ooh yeah," was what came out. She was close to cumming. "Let's cum at the same time, baby."

"Where do you want it?"

"Fill me up. Cum in my pussy. Are you close?"

"I'm edging right now. I can cum any time. You tell me when you're about to cum and I'll be right there with you."

Oh my god, he's fucking perfect. She was getting closer. He can fuck all night, he can cum on command, nice cock, huge loads. She was there.

"Okay," she grunted.

As she peaked, she could feel his cum pumping into her. The thought of his cum deep inside her made her melt. She was in ecstasy as he collapsed on top of her. His full weight pressing into her body felt nice, and he stayed there breathing heavily.

***

The thought of Rob's cum oozing out of her pussy was about to push her over the edge now. She thought about him lying on top of her, his dick still spasming with pleasure. Her fingers were moving quickly and she could feel herself getting wetter. She remembered that the video was still playing on the screen in front of her, and when she looked up at it, she happened to catch the exact moment of his first cumshot, from the blowjob. This image was enough to get her there. She shuddered with pleasure as she watched ropes of cum blasting her own face and tits in the video.

Her fingers slowed down as her orgasm subsided. She sat in her desk chair panting lightly. The image on screen changed to her sucking Rob's cock, bringing it back to life before she impaled herself with it. She moved from the desk chair to the bed, and brought her laptop with her. It was going to be one of those marathon nights. She was supercharged tonight, more so than with any of her previous videos. This was her best video so far, and she couldn't get Rob out of her head.

She grabbed her strongest vibrator from the nightstand, the Magic Wand. She plugged it in and switched it on right as her onscreen self was lowering her pussy onto Rob's dick. She watched as her hips bucked up and down, fucking him for the first time. Her ass looked so good from this angle, and a surge of pleasure came over her when she saw him start to massage it as he fucked her. The wand was working its magic already. She was cumming now, the vibrations so strong that she could barely breathe.

She took a minute to come down, but never took her eyes off the screen. She started back up when he got in position behind her for doggy style.

She came again and again until the video was over. She watched it several more times, cumming over and over. This is what it was all about. She'd get to New York some day, but for now this would do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fucking Maid Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 521 milliseconds