• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Procrastinating Sub

Procrastinating Sub

It was a bad day. A very bad day.

Red got the call from her Master informing her that he was coming home from work early. There'd been a fight with a coworker, it seemed, and her Master was reprimanded despite having done nothing wrong.

"Three hours early!" she bemoaned. She took a look about the house. Normally, she would watch her soaps on the tele until about four o' clock then spend an hour quickly tidying up so that things were presentable for when her Master came home. She quickly moved about, tossing dirty laundry into a basket while kicking an empty storage tub into a closet. 'He's going to kill me for being so lazy today', she thought as she threw the laundry into the closet, out of sight.

She froze in moment in fear as her mind raced. 'Dinner! Oh shit!' She quickly moved to the kitchen, remembering suddenly that tonight was Monday and Monday was meatloaf night. She spent a few minutes preparing things before tossing it in the oven; fidgeting nervously, she turned the stove on and put some water to boil for the potatos to be mashed later.

As she briskly walked down the hall from the kitchen to the living room, she heard the slam of a car door outside. She froze in terror, daring to move only her eyes to glance at the wall clock. "Oh shit," she exclaimed to herself again. "He must have been speeding. It must have been really bad!"

She paused only briefly, trying to decide whether to let her hair down first from its ponytail or to remove the robe, or to kick the slippers out of sight. She was to greet her Master on bad days nude and knelt. She could hear the th-thud, th-thud as he quickly came up the steps. Before she could even react, the door flew up with a loud wham!

He walked in, wearing his uniform, and looked about the room. Immediately his eyes caught on to things and he began to rattle them off machine-gun style at her.

"You didn't sweep."

"N-not yet, Sir-" she began. She stopped mid-sentence when he raised a hand.

"You didn't dust." He moved over to run a finger across the ceiling fan's unmoving blade and sighed heavily as it came back gray with dust. He walked over to the sofa and knelt next to it, resting his hand upon the right side-her side-and felt heat. "You were here, recently...until I called probably. And you were here a while, too."

She started to protest but again, she was silenced when he held his hand up. "Don't even try to lie to me. The seat is still indented from your ass."

She blushed and hung her head low. He headed off down the hall, beckoning her to follow. He stopped at the closet and her heart froze with fear. He noticed her tense up and sighed heavily before opening the closet door.

The basket fell out and clothes spilled everywhere. He sighed, shook his head and led on to the kitchen. As soon as he walked in he put his hand against the front of the oven. "This is still cool to the touch. You didn't even start dinner yet."

She wanted to speak up, to scream at him 'you're three hours early!' but didn't dare.

Finally, he motioned for her to come to the stove. He pointed down at the burner, which was just barely glowing hot. She frowned and turned her head down.

Before she could realize what happened next, he was upon her. He pulled her body to his and turned her to face the stove. With a quick, rough motion he moved the pot of water aside and bent her over the stove, ripping her robe back to expose her tits. She gasped at the heat on her bare tits; a huge contrast to the cold within the house at the moment. He held her steady so as to keep her close enough to feel the heat and some mild pain, but not too close so she would not burn or suffer damage. His left hand found her ponytail and held her firmly in place by it and his hips pressing against her. He moved his other hand down to rip her panties aside and unzip himself, and entered her from behind roughly, deeply.

She gasped at the large object inserted in her so crudely, and planted her hands on the stove. She began to push back. He tugged her head by his handful of hair and started thrusting deep within her, grunting, almost growling at her as his hips hammered her body against the stove. Finally she planted her feet and shoved back hard enough to push them both away from the stove.

He growled at her defiance and grabbed her by the waist, shovign her to the floor face down. He quickly straddled her ass and gripped her ponytail, again, shoving his fat cock inside of her before resuming his thrusting. She cried out and struggled at first before realizing his grip was too much and his weight upon her body held her in place. "You fuckin' bastard," she uttered before finally giving up.

He growled in victory and tore her robe from her form. He laid over her, his chest against her back, his hands on her shoulders and rode her. His hips moved up and down, back and forth as he pistoned his cock deeper in and out of her, faster and harder as time went by. He clawed at her chest with one hand and tugged her hair with the other. She groaned as his thick meat stretched her wide and she began to orgasm. Her tits scraped back and forth along the floor as he fucked her harder, deeper until finally burying his eight inch cock all the way within her. With a guttural growl and a bite to her shoulder he came, hard, filling her with his cum, still pumping his cock with a sloppy squack squack squack as he fucked her until limp. Finally he pulled out and stood up, pulling her up to her knees by her ponytail, guiding her head to his crotch. She smiled up at him and eagerly lapped at his flacid cock.

He smiled down at her, happily content with his girl, and gently cupped her cheek. "You always are such a sweetheart for indulging my fantasies."

She grinned around a mouthful of his cock, sucking the last of his seed from the tip before speaking. "Thank you, Master. Next time can you let me finish watching the 'Bold and the Beautiful' first? It's just getting good!" He grinned at her, nodded, then pulled her up and into his arms, carrying her to the couch.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Procrastinating Sub

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 374 milliseconds