• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Lingerie Shopping Fantasy

My Lingerie Shopping Fantasy

Author's Note: These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all.

Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them? Well, I do... because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now...

I am not a girl... Okay, that sounds like I am saying I have a dick. Well, do not worry, I do not. All I mean by that is that I absolutely HATE shopping. I never understood how women can spent an entire day going from store to store, tying on outfit after outfit, only to buy one (or none) by the end of the day. So you can imagine just how thrilled I was when my friend asked me to accompany her for a day of shopping (just to be clear, I am being sarcastic, lol). Unfortunately, I had already turned her down twice and was feeling like a horrible friend. Because of that damned conscience of mine, I had no choice but to accept. So off we went for an entire day of shopping.

After the third store, I was already bored out of my mind, so you can imagine how irritated I got by the time we reached the seventeenth. Nonetheless, I was determined to be a good friend, so I kept my mouth shut and played along. My job was simple; wait for her to put on whatever outfit she had picked out and comment on it.

So there we were, entering the seventeenth store. My friend was her usual chipper self while I was thinking, "Please god, kill me now!" Unfortunately, he did not (then again, that might be because I am an atheist). I was so exhausted from the seemingly never-ending day that I did not even notice we had just entered a lingerie store. That is, until I found myself seated in the store's changing room.

"What do you think?" I heard my friend's voice as she came out of a nearby changing stall. Sighing, I peered up, only to find her wearing the skimpiest, tiniest lace underwear I had ever seen. Bright pink, it barely covered up her breathtaking body, making it impossible for me to resist the arousal that soon coursed through my veins. Less than a second after I laid eyes on her, the fantasy had begun. Leaving reality behind, I fully embraced the distraction my brain was providing.

"Oh my god! You're so fucking hot!" I gasped. Or at least that is what I would have said if my mouth had been working. Fortunately, my legs were fully functional and soon forced me to my feet. Moments later, I was striding toward her with sheer determination plastered across my face. Not even breaking stride, I dove in, forcing my tongue into her mouth before our lips even made contact.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned passionately as I eagerly explored her every nook and cranny. My vivid imagination soon forced her to reciprocate my eager tongue strokes and, within seconds, we were passionately making out. Moans of pure bliss flowed past our lips as our tongues danced madly about. This went on for the better part of a minute before I finally broke the kiss.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked, referring to the question she has asked moments before the fantasy had begun.

A few chuckles flowed past her lips as she nodded. Not wasting a second, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the nearest stall. Before I could fully understand what was happening, she shoved be backward. My back was soon pressed up against the wall as my gorgeous friend ripped my blouse open, revealing my bra-free boobs. The buttons barely had time to hit the floor before she dove in. But against all odds, she did not head for my chest. Instead, the thrust her tongue into my mouth, resuming the shortly interrupted make out session. I kissed her back, wondering what was the point of ripping a perfectly good blouse if she did not even intend to...

"Oh..." I mentally gasped as I felt her hands grab hold of my boobs. Not wasting a second, she started massaging by breasts, forcing my already heightened level of arousal to skyrocket. In fact, I got so turned on I soon broke the kiss and begged her to, "Lick my boobs!"

"Yes mam!" she giggled before wrapping her lips around my right nipple. She spent the next minute or so stimulating my nipples like never before. She used a mix of lips, fingers teeth and tongue that made me feel like I was being fondled for the first time all over again. But as great as her expert touch felt, I soon started craving more.

"Lick my pussy!" I half-ordered, half-begged. This time, she did not take the time to answer before getting to work. Dropping to her knees, she soon sat on the floor, bringing her face level with my thighs. Reaching out, she lifted my skirt, revealing yet another lingerie-free body part. As per habit, she did not waste a second before diving in.

"Oh god!" I moaned moments later as I felt her tongue make contact with my clan-shaved pussy. The moan barely had time to leave my lips that she forced her tongue past my labia. Or at least that is what she tried to do. Unfortunately, I was still standing, making such a thing impossible. But that did not stop her. Reaching up, she grabbed my legs and forced them apart, giving her unrestricted access to my secret garden (I know it is corny, but I wanted to use that analogy at least once in my writing career). A smile curled her lips before her tongue slithered past. A split second later, I felt her wiggly appendage shoot past my lower lips.

"FUCK!" I moaned as she started darting her tongue in and out of me. Wave after wave of arousal washed over me as I peered down at her. Never before had the top of a head been so attractive to me. In fact, it was so attractive that I soon felt a powerful orgasm build within me. My pussy started to shake and shiver as I realized I was about to climax.

"FUUCCCKKKK!!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs as the first wave gushed out of me.

"Mmmmm!" moaned my friend blissfully as she felt the sweet orgasmilk hit her tongue. More soon followed as she continued thrusting her tongue in and out of my squirting pussy. By the time the final wave flew out of my, I was so exhausted, I could no longer remain upright. Sliding down along the wall, I soon found myself sitting on the changing stall floor, my cum-covered friend before me. Not giving me a single second to recuperate, she pulled me in for a passionate, cum-filled kiss.

"So, what did you think?" she asked.

"Awesome!"

"Really?" asked my friend, "Don't you think it's too skimpy?"

I was suddenly confused. What was she talking about? But the answer soon dawned upon me, putting an end to the fantasy. Sure enough, I realized it had not been my fantasy friend who had spoken those words, but my real, flesh-and-blood friend. Returning to reality, I peered around and could not help but sigh as I realized I was still clothed and there was not a single drop of cum in the near vicinity. Realizing my friend had just asked me a question, I focused to come up with a suitable response.

"No, definitely not skimpy," was that response.

My friend smiled proudly, muttering something about her buying it. But I was only half-listening; I was too busy trying to keep from jumping up and pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Having sex with a friend in a fantasy is one thing, but for real it is quite another thing. What if she rejected me? Our friendship would be ruined. It was not worth the risk, but that did not mean I had to stop fantasizing about her. And fantasize I would!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • My Lingerie Shopping Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds