• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Commits a Misdemeanor

Mom Commits a Misdemeanor

12

Work was not easy to come by in our small town. Dad lost his engineering job when his firm closed down and, although he was not a natural salesman, he was lucky to get a job selling office furniture. This meant that he was away from home Monday through to Thursday, but at least he was with us for weekends.

Mom was really pleased to see dad on Fridays and they would often go to bed early. Giggling as they went upstairs, dad would traditionally loudly whisper that he'd been looking forward to the "Pamela Special" all week. Mom was on the pill of course, they certainly couldn't afford a second child. If I went up to my bedroom, I would often hear an annoying distinctive mechanical low rhythmic sound of "kerdoink - kerdoink – kerdoink." It didn't last long, so I presume they both then went to sleep contented.

Fortunately, mom and I both had a job working for Uncle Stan, mom's brother, who owned a hardware store in the center of town. Uncle Stan who, at thirty eight, was two years younger than mom, was decent enough to work for. I was his inexperienced nephew, Pete, and I was grateful that he'd given me a job. However, I hated it when his wife, Auntie Paula, called in, as she was a scrawny bossy bitch.

Mom's job was as the cashier. She was inefficient and prone to mistakes, always worried Uncle Stan would get rid of her, but uncle always said that "at least Pamela is completely honest." He thought he could do a lot worse if he employed someone other than his older sister.

We all wore a sort of uniform in the store. This was unfortunate for mom. With a very ample bosom and beautiful big ass, the largest size uniform provided by Uncle Stan was a bit tight. That was not to say that mom was fat. She had retained a reasonable waist but had plumped up round the bust and round her buttocks. Her tits were not huge, but were the size of a nice pair of heavy melons.

I had seen her naked for a fraction of a second a few months previously. I was on my way to my bedroom when dad opened the door of their room. As I glanced in, mum was standing nude looking in her wardrobe, sideways on to me. Realizing the door was open, she moved quickly out of my view, but not before I had observed that she was spectacularly balanced. Her big tits projected magnificently at the front and her big buttocks at the back. Her bubble butt had a ledge on the top and her buttocks rounded back in at the bottom. With her pretty face, despite her forty years, she was still an attractive woman.

Being eighteen, my job was only for the summer holidays. It was fairly boring work, but was made bearable as working with me was my cousin Jimmy, Stan's son, who was also eighteen. Being teenagers, our main topic of conversation was sex. I was a frustrated virgin. This was galling for me as I knew I was well endowed. I don't know who I took after, certainly not dad as I'd heard my mom, in a drunken giggly conversation with one of her girlfriends, say that "although Arthur wasn't well endowed for love making, he was very enthusiastic." At the time, I just felt pleased to learn that dad was putting in the effort.

Jimmy was ahead of me, with his first girlfriend. He was always complaining about her. She wouldn't get on top when they had sex, which meant that he had to do all the work. She flatly refused to do oral sex, which meant he was a blowjob virgin, but worst of all she was flat chested and he was fixated by big breasts. This predilection meant he was mesmerized by his Auntie Pamela's tits.

When the post was delivered to the store, in case there was any cash in the envelopes, mom would run down the aisle to pick it up. Jimmy would make sure he had a good position from the front to see her pendulous breasts swinging to and fro. I appreciated her big melons, but was more of an ass man. Although I had plenty of time to ogle mom's ass at home, I still positioned myself behind her to see her buttocks deliciously move in her stretched skirt.

I wasn't very useful to Uncle Stan, but then he didn't pay me much. However, I was one of the few people who understood the camera security system. Uncle Stan had an out-of-date camera security set-up. The cameras only seemed to work periodically and, as it was one of the few jobs I had a talent for, I was charged with checking over the tapes and resetting the system. One Monday, I was looking through the footage for a particularly sexy blonde who'd been in the store the previous day, when I stopped. There on the screen was mom taking a ten-dollar bill from the till, looking round, and putting it in her handbag.

Suddenly I became aware that Jimmy was behind me staring at the screen.

"Wow," he said "what would your mom give for dad not to see that?"

I stared at him "It's only ten dollars. It's a misdemeanor. Anyway, she's no money and I wouldn't let you use it against her."

"No," said Jimmy "you know dad wouldn't see it as a misdemeanor, he'd see it as treachery." adding "I was thinking of sexual favors rather than money."

"I still wouldn't let you." I replied.

"OK" said Jimmy "we'd both demand sexual favors."

"You're crazy" I said "she'd hate me for life. I couldn't live with that."

Jimmy went silent for a moment, thinking. "She wouldn't know you were in on it." he said "We could pretend we'd fell out, then I'd be forcing you to do stuff with her against your wishes."

Jimmy must have seen my eyes light up. The thought of maybe groping mom's tits and even her great ass, while she was thinking I had no choice, sounded great. The thought of some taboo titillation gave me an immediate erection.

Our planning started immediately.

I printed out a few images of mom in various stages of taking the money. We decided that the best time for her to see a copy would be the coming Friday, followed by her being confronted by Jimmy on the following Monday evening. That way, she'd have time to worry, but not for too long.

After completing our planning, I went home that evening and told mom that Jimmy was a bastard. Mom hadn't liked Jimmy ever since she'd caught him once peeking at her changing her blouse. Nevertheless, he was Stan's son and she was concerned at us falling out. She said she hoped we'd make it up.

Over the next couple of days, I let her know that Jimmy hated me and I hated Jimmy. It meant that it was important she didn't see the two of us talking at work. Over Jimmy's shoulder I saw him reading both Better Blowjobs and Advanced Fellatio. He was obviously keen for mom to administer this oral technique, but I felt that he was unduly optimistic that our plan would work, and that even if it did, she would go that far. Still it was good to see a young man taking his studies seriously.

On the Friday afternoon, when mom and I got home from work, I gave her an envelope addressed to her and told her I had found it propped against the front door. When she opened it and saw a photo of herself taking the money, she went white and quickly stuffed the envelope into her handbag.

When dad got home her smile was rather wan as she hugged him. They still disappeared off to bed early but the usual "kerdoink - kerdoink - kerdoink" seemed to me to be quieter and subdued. Mom looked worried all weekend. She knew that Stan wouldn't call the police but, at the same time, she also knew that he'd be boiling with anger and sibling loyalty would count for nothing. He would sack her immediately. After all, he always said he only kept her on for her honesty.

On the Saturday, dad didn't help her worries by complaining about the bills that had just arrived. "It's a good job you're working love," he said "otherwise I don't know what we'd do."

On the Monday I accompanied a very quiet mom into work. Expecting a loud scene, when Stan just gave her a grumpy hello she didn't know what to think. She just kept her head down all day.

That evening we got home and both had showers as we usually did. Except that I crept down with just a towel around me and let Jimmy in the front door. Jimmy seemed to be wearing sneakers and an all-in-one jump suit which puzzled me, but I didn't query it. Provided all went as we intended, we had the evening planned to the last detail, so we just shook hands for luck.

I waited until I knew mom would have got out of the shower, then went up the stairs and shouted for her to please come down immediately.

Earlier, I'd rearranged her dressing gowns so that a thin cotton robe was the nearest item for her grab, and this was now clinging to her voluptuous form as she came down the stairs.

She stopped in her tracks when she saw Jimmy. "What's wrong?" she asked, thinking that something had happened to Stan.

"This" said Jimmy, theatrically throwing sheets of paper in front of her, which she saw had similar pictures to that in the envelope she'd opened the previous Friday. The pictures showed different stages of the theft.

Mom seemed to sag. She had been on edge since Friday and now obviously felt that the nightmare had finally reached a horrible ending that, in terms of the future financial security of her family, was unthinkable.

"Stan sent you round, didn't he?" she said in a low voice.

Jimmy waited in silence for a minute, building the tension. "No," he said "he doesn't know" then added with a heavy weighting "yet!"

"I don't understand." she said looking flustered.

"Let's have a chat." said Jimmy.

I sat down in a chair in my towel looking at Jimmy and mom. Mom was standing there in her thin bath robe, thinking her happy family life was over, but confused about what was happening.

Jimmy stood near her looking in charge. "If you two do what I say, you could have a way out of this".

I could suddenly see desperate hope in mom's eyes, mixed with bewilderment.

Jimmy slowly walked round the back of mom. Standing close up to her, he put his hand on her shoulders and with a loud whisper in her ear said "Auntie Pamela, dad need never see these pictures if you and Pete behave yourselves this evening and again next Monday."

As mom felt Jimmy's hand grip her shoulders, I could see a slow realization on her face of what he was referring to. She was biting her lip as her mind wrestled with the possibility of being completely freed from her current desperate problem, which she had been worrying about since the previous Friday, but at a price which meant her nephew, whom she hated, would take sexual advantage of her.

Jimmy gently moved his hands round to the front of her robe and put his hands on her breasts. She hesitated for a fraction of a second, then quickly grasped Jimmy's hands, stopping him going any further. She looked across at me intently, her look asking the question.

Looking at her pretty questioning face, I realized with an excited thrill that, had I not been there, Jimmy would already have succeeded in getting mom's tits out.

Trying to look a Solomon of judgment I said "Mom, I don't know how you got us into this mess, but I do know we can't afford for you to lose your job. Jimmy is a shitty bastard, but our ordeal will only be for tonight and next Monday. I guess that will be a price worth paying for our financial security." To myself I silently added "and Jimmy and I are going to enjoy your voluptuous body with the evening climax being me fucking you in your asshole."

I had been practicing the part of the speech she heard for the last few days and realized it had been worth it as I saw the gratitude in mom's eyes. Having received my support, mom stopped gripping Jimmy's hands, allowing him to slide both his hands inside her robe around her breasts, pulling them out so that they both hung exposed. As his hands had taken out her breasts, mom stiffened and looked across again at me. I had given her a nod and an expression in which I tried to convey that we had no choice.

Although I had guessed at the size of her tits, their firmness was impressive and I was surprised at the unusually large dark pigmented areas round her nipples.

Behind mom, Jimmy grinned and gave me an exaggerated wink. He pushed up behind mom pressing his pelvis against her backside. I knew his erection would be between her cheeks.

He bent his head smelling her hair. Compared with mom, his eighteen year-old girlfriend was a child. He now had at his mercy an attractive full-bodied mature woman, and he was going to make the most of it.

Seeing my acceptance, mom relaxed and Jimmy's greedy hands started enjoying his Auntie Pamela's luscious breasts. Grabbing a hefty hooter in each hand, he jiggled them and weighed them gleefully up and down, then grasped the flesh around the nipples. Mom gasped, biting her lip in annoyance as the unusual large dark areolae blossomed in his fingers to produce two big mouth-watering plums which he continued to squeeze, along with the now big succulent nipples.

Mom had stood immobile as her tits were fondled. I tried to look impassive, despite the raging boner hidden by my towel.

Having got mom's tits aroused, Jimmy stood back, slipped off his sneakers and, unzipping his jumpsuit, stepped out of it to leave himself naked. I now understood why he'd worn it as he'd been able to strip in two seconds. Moving back to behind mom, he pulled her close so she would be aware of his naked body and erection.

After a minute he turned her round and grabbed her hands, holding them around his erection. Jimmy's erection was a good size, nearly as big as my own. Mom held it, breathing heavily as Jimmy slowly edged both of them towards the settee. Once there he sat on the edge with his knees apart and gently guided mom so that she was kneeling in front of him still holding his erection. It was clearly the classic female submissive blowjob position, but he'd cleverly maneuvered her there, always holding mom's fingers round his penis.

I was astonished about how successful our plan had been. I thought mom would have called a halt long before this point. Mom stole a quick glance again across at me, but I just shrugged as if to say "Well we both knew he'd want oral sex, you know you have to continue to save your job."

Jimmy looked mom in the eye and said "Just lick it".

"She won't do it." I thought. Mom sighed and hesitated, then went past the point of no return when she opened her mouth and began licking Jimmy's helmet. Jimmy put his hands down in front cupping her breasts while her hot tongue licked backwards and forwards.

After a minute of this, he said "Lick round the rim."

Mom's tongue slid lower and the tip of her tongue traced the tender membrane which ran around the mushroom head just below the flange. Jimmy loved this and made her repeat it a number of times. Eventually he could wait no longer and ordered her to give his cock a good sucking.

Mom encircled the mushroom head with her lips and started a steady sucking rhythm, the meaty helmet sliding in and out of her succulent mouth.

"Hold my balls." gasped Jimmy. Mom obediently slipped a hand under him.

With mom's head bobbing nicely up and down and her fingers squeezing his testicles, I was amazed how long Jimmy was able to hold-off cumming. He was squeezing her tits, gritting his teeth trying not to cum. His breathing was getting shorter and shorter when I guessed that mom gave his balls a tighter squeeze as he suddenly shouted "Ooooh Auntie Pamela!" and I knew his cock had started spurting cum in the mouth of his dad's older sister.

Mom, who was obviously hoping that his orgasm would be the end of the evening's sexual activities, tried to ensure that it was the end by continuing to suck him strongly and grip his balls. Jimmy's face conveyed his agonizing spasms of pleasure as his loins kept pumping his sperm into his auntie's mouth until he was spent.

Eventually we all stood, mom pulling her bath robe around her so that she was covered up.

"Everyone to the bedroom." said Jimmy.

Mom, clearly disappointed, walked up the stairs. I was now getting even more excited as mom was obviously accepting that the sex for the evening was not finished.

She went into the bathroom to wash Jimmy's cum out of her mouth. When she came out, Jimmy told her to lie on the bed. She lay down on it in her bathrobe, but then sat up as Jimmy approached with two ribbons to tie her wrists to the bedrail.

"No," she said firmly "no tied hands."

I knew having her tied up for at least a few minutes was vital for the next stage of the plan. I was sitting, still in my towel, opposite the bed. I must have looked to her like a hostage, forced to watch.

"Mom," I said earnestly "you're doing well. You've got this far and the evening is nearly over. Think of your job. Jimmy has said to me that he will untie you within five minutes. I'm here and I'm bigger than Jimmy, so I won't let him be violent to you and I'll make sure he unties you when he's said he will."

I had reassured her, but she could also see that Jimmy's erection had completely subsided and I think she was also falsely comforted by the fact that the ribbons did not look strong. There was also the psychological comfort that she was covered up by her bath robe. Tentatively, she lay back on the bed, raising her arms to let her wrists be tied to the bedrail. She obviously knew that something was going to happen, but couldn't work out what.

Stepping back to admire his handy work, Jimmy turned to me and said "Right Pete, now you've got to lick Auntie Pamela's pussy until I tell you to stop."

"Oh no, I can't do it!" I gasped dramatically.

"You've no choice." snarled Jimmy, even more dramatically.

Mom, hearing our conversation, was saying "Nooooo!" and was trying desperately to break her ties to end the proceedings, but was finding the ribbons too strong.

I walked purposefully towards Mom and started grasping her legs. "Pete, stop immediately!" she cried, lifting her head up, straining against her bonds.

"Don't worry mom." I said pushing her legs apart, then added in a whisper "I don't know how to do this but I'll try my best."

I'd lied. Like Jimmy, I'd read some guidance and knew exactly what to do. Lowering my mouth to her labia, I used my lips to gently maneuver her pussy lips to the side so that I had full access to her clitoris. I then started softly sucking and then stroking this tender piece of meat with long licks. As I lapped her vulnerable organ, I could feel her juices start to trickle, slowly at first then with a steady flow. Inevitably, as I licked, mom started moaning loudly and pushing her pelvis up, grinding her pussy on my tongue.

As soon as mom began thrusting, as if in response, I slipped my hands round under her ass. Grasping a chunk of big buttock in each hand, I pulled her loins up so that I could squash my tongue even harder against her clitoris.

I signaled Jimmy to cut her bonds. They had done their job in allowing me to get my mouth to her pussy and now, as I'd hoped, she immediately put her hands down to grasp my hair and pull my head harder into her sex. I wanted her to feel, as far as possible, that she had consented to everything that was happening.

I could tell mom was starting to head towards an orgasm, so I covertly signaled to Jimmy again. Responding, he said "Now you've got to fuck her."

I pulled up from mom and cried "I can't do that!" As my towel had fallen off, the moment I had pushed back from mom, with my huge erection it was obvious to all that I was certainly physically capable.

"OK," said Jimmy "I'll just show dad the evidence."

"No," I said "you win."

As I moved over mom and started pushing my hot boner between her pussy lips, I said "I'm sorry mom, we've got to try."

As I said it, I was thinking that it sounded a load of baloney. I knew that afterwards mom would have strong suspicions, but then she'd never know for certain. Anyway, at that moment, I didn't care about anything except that I was going to fuck her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Commits a Misdemeanor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds