• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Memories

Memories

123

Many thanks to LSEiland for first editing and improving this story, to AriannanX for making it much better and to NaughtyCaress for finding some more things I missed and getting it in the best shape yet.

*

"Your sister is crazy," Wendell said as he hung up.

"What did she say this time?" Jane asked.

"It wasn't her. It was Cal pulling my leg with one of his weird fantasies. I couldn't believe it when he told me Joan was going along with it, but he swore he was telling the truth.

"I saw your eyes getting wide."

"He said he and Joan want a video of themselves making love, and they selected me as the cameraman. I told him there was no way you would agree. Wait a minute! Why are you looking at me like that? Did you know about this?"

"Joan told me a few weeks ago. It's part of their new obsession with preserving memories. They're documenting every second of their lives with photos and videos.

"She's been working on me -- and I finally gave in. They're crazy, but I decided it would be safer if you did the video rather than some professional. I'm sure most of them are legit, but I've heard some stories about private videos ending up on the Internet.

"While you're there, I'll be thinking about your threesome. I want to hear every detail when you get home, and then we can make some memories of our own."

"Did you say threesome? Is there more to this than Cal told me?"

"I used the wrong word. I just meant the three of you. You can watch them, but you better watch out, too. Any part of your body that touches Joan while she's naked gets cut off."

She laughed a familiar laugh. He knew it meant she was joking and dead serious at the same time.

"Joan and Cal are so funny," Wendell said. "They think they're the greatest sexual performers on the planet, but the stuff he's told me is pretty tame compared to what we've done."

"Well, we don't need to prove anything, do we? I think Joan realizes that we're way ahead of them, and she's jealous."

"How do you know?" Wendell asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"She tells me everything."

"And what do you tell her? Don't try to deny it. I know you tell her everything, too. Seriously, you really want me to do this on Saturday morning?"

"Yes, and then I want you to come straight home to me."

*****************

Joan and Cal lived a mile away, but Wendell took his time getting there. His mind was racing, and he needed to calm down. From the moment he woke up Saturday, he had a hard-on from thinking about watching them. It was the most bizarre sexual scene he had ever been involved in.

When he walked in, he could tell his sister-in-law and her husband were excited. They were dressed in sweats and eagerly led him through the house to the master bedroom.

Wendell blinked as he stepped through the door, momentarily blinded by the bright lights illuminating every inch of the room. He saw video cameras set up on tripods around the bed, some high, some low. Cal handed him another camera.

"It's for close-ups," he said and laughed, nervously pointing to his crotch. "The other cameras are synchronized. We'll edit everything later."

Joan and Cal looked at each other and at Wendell. Were they thinking the same thing he was? Was this really going to happen?

His sister-in-law turned her back to him and wiped her hands nervously on her sweats. She took a deep breath and began lifting her top. Then she stopped, thought for a moment and turned to face him.

She grinned as she began teasing him, bumping and grinding like a stripper while she slowly pulled off her top and her pants. She wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Cal had already shucked his clothes and was sitting in the middle of the bed watching her from behind. Wendell raised his camera, but Joan motioned for him to put it down. She was putting on the striptease for him, not the camera.

When she was naked, Joan stood facing him, legs spread, hands at her hips and eyes full of invitation. Then she laughed and turned around and joined Cal in bed. After that, she ignored Wendell.

As Cal and Joan had sweaty, energetic sex in a variety of positions, he tried to concentrate on composition and focus, but he wasn't made of stone. What really got to him were Joan's short breaths and little sighs as she came. They were the same sounds Jane made, sounds that always drove him wild. He had to adjust his pants several times.

At last they seemed exhausted. Joan had been riding Cal and had just come again. She had collapsed on top of him, and Wendell got a close-up of Cal's cock getting soft and dropping out of her, releasing a river of come from her pussy. She lay on top of him, and both panted from their exertions. Cal spoke first.

"Only one more thing -- the DP."

"What?"

"I can see you're hard as a rock. It's always been a fantasy of mine to do a DP with Joan, and I know this is the only chance I'll ever get."

"I know Joan doesn't want me to do her ass," Wendell said. He paused before adding, "Even if she did, Jane would kill me."

Joan raised her head from Cal's chest.

"What are you talking about?"

"Cal wants me, uh, to, uh, to make love to your ass while he does your pussy. It's called double penetration. You must have seen it when you watched Internet porn."

"No, I never have," Joan said, "and forget it! No way! I did anal with Cal once, and it hurt to walk for a week. This thing is over, Cal. Let go!"

She tried to remove Cal's arms, which were wrapped around her back.

"Not on your life," Cal said. "You're going to tell Wendell it's okay to screw you in the ass. I'm already hard again thinking about it, and I know you can feel it."

"You're crazy! I will never tell Wendell that, and even if you hold me, I know he won't do it."

"You're right," Wendell said. "No matter what you say, Cal, I'm not doing this."

"Joan is going to persuade you," Cal said, "because unless she does, I'm going to tell you a couple of things about your wife."

"What?" Joan yelled. "You bastard!"

She jerked her arm free and slapped Cal hard on the face. Cal grabbed the arm, pulled it back and then tightened his arms around her, holding both her arms against her body.

"What are you talking about?" Wendell asked.

"Ask Joan," Cal said, calmly. He had begun moving in and out of Joan again. She tried to get free but didn't make any headway. Her face was full of fury as she lifted it and looked at Cal. She began spitting out words at him.

"You asshole! You really don't care if you hurt my sister and Wendell. Seeing me in pain doesn't mean a thing to you. After four years of marriage, I don't know you at all."

"Nothing you can say will change my mind," Cal said. "I've thought about this a long time. I don't know how big Wendell is, but you will be fine in a few days. People do it all the time.

"I'll make it up to you. This is one of those once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for creating a special memory, and I know I'll always regret it if I don't take advantage of it.

"As for Wendell, if you can't persuade him to do it, I don't feel bad about telling him. It won't hurt him as much as you and Jane think it will. He'll get over it. It's not going to ruin anybody's life. But you think it's such a big deal that I know you'll get him to join in the DP."

"There's nothing Joan can say to me that's going to make me do this, so you may as well tell me your secret."

"No!" Joan cried out. "Don't say anything, Cal, or so help me, I'll scratch your eyes out."

Cal continued to slowly move in and out of her. The room was silent for a minute. Joan was lost in thought and then spoke softly with steel in her voice.

"You have to do it, Wendell. I can handle it."

"Not on your life, Joan. I'm not going to hurt you no matter what you say."

She turned her head and looked up at him.

"Take your clothes off, Wendell. Trust me. This is the biggest favor I'll ever ask of you. I promise you that I'll never tell Jane. You have to do it or I won't be able to live with myself. Jane would have to have me committed."

"Listen to her, Cal," Wendell said. "What kind of bastard are you?"

"Don't be stupid," Cal said. "Yes, I'm a bastard, but she's a drama queen. Does Jane pull that stuff on you? She's not going to kill herself over this. It's not that big a deal."

"Shut up!" Joan said. "If I'm going to do this for you, Cal, you better not say another word. Just enjoy your sick fantasy, I'll spend every second of my humiliation thinking of how you're going to pay for it."

She turned to Wendell.

"Please," she said. "Let's take this slowly, Wendell. Don't think. Just listen to me. Take off your clothes and come over here."

"Before you do," Cal said, "place your camera on the tripod just to your left and turn on the switch to start all the cameras again. I've got everything all set up to shoot the DP."

Wendell tried to think of what to say. He was sure Cal was right. Joan wouldn't do anything foolish because she wasn't that kind of person. But he had never seen her this distraught. Would Jane want him to take any chances with her sister's health -- or her life?

He put the camera on the tripod and turned the switch. The room was quiet, except for the sloppy sound of Cal going in and out of Joan through the come he had deposited in her.

As he quickly took off his clothes, Joan gasped.

"Oh my God! It's thicker and longer than yours, you bastard!"

Wendell froze.

"No, no Wendell, it will be all right. Come here."

When Wendell stood by the bed, she moved her upper body toward him. Cal allowed her movement but still held her tight. She took Wendell in her mouth and began sucking him. He was hard at once.

He was thinking she was as good as Jane when she took her mouth off him and lifted her head.

"Okay, Wendell."

"I'm not doing anything unless there's some lube," Wendell said.

Cal was prepared for this. He let go of Joan for an instant to reach under a pillow and bring up a squeeze tube.

"Try to relax, Joan," Wendell said as he squeezed lubricant onto a finger and slowly pushed it into her ass.

She tensed up the moment she felt his finger and stayed that way. When he inserted two fingers to open her more, she let out a short scream.

After he put a lot of lube inside her, he positioned himself. He went in slowly, but she never stopped gasping, squirming and moaning. A couple of times she asked him to stop and then calmed herself, but as soon as he started again, so did her agonized sounds and movements. When he was completely in, he felt Cal's fingers touch his balls for a moment. Ugh!

"You did it," Cal said with glee in his voice. "Now get started. I'm going to try to hold off coming until you do."

Wendell didn't move until he heard Joan sobbing and saying, "Do it, Wendell! Please! Please finish fast!"

Wendell started moving in and out of her slowly. He didn't feel excited, but her muscles involuntarily clenched him and that kept him aroused. After a few minutes, she screamed at him,

"Faster, Wendell! Every second is agonizing. Please finish before I go out of my mind."

Wendell began moving faster. He looked down and watched himself pulling out of her beautiful butt. He tried not to think of her pain.

He pulled out as far as he could without coming free and plunged all the way back in. He went faster and started to bump her rear. She was shrieking in cadence with his thrusts. Cal was matching his rhythm. He felt his urgency rise and moved faster to keep it going. Then he blasted his come into her bowels.

He waited until he was completely soft before pulling out, and did it as carefully as he could. Joan still cried out a couple of times. He got up and went to the bathroom and washed up. Without looking at them, he silently got dressed and left.

At home, Jane was boiling over with excitement. She didn't ask him anything but dragged him straight to bed. At first, he didn't respond, but she wouldn't be denied. They went at it for over an hour before she stopped to catch her breath.

"That was good," she said, "but you seemed more subdued than I thought you'd be. Now let's eat something, and I want to hear all about it."

Over lunch, he told her of every position Cal and Joan had demonstrated. She stopped him frequently to ask details. When he finished, she looked at him.

"There's something you're not telling me. It's the reason you weren't excited when you came home. Something bad happened. I can tell from your face.

"Even if it upsets me, I want to know. If you participated, I'll be angry, because I warned you. But I know I have to accept some of the blame because I got you into this, so I won't take the knife to you.

Wendell tried hard to hold back, but she wouldn't give up. Finally, he told her everything and watched her face go from curiosity to shock to anger.

"I'm so sorry for what I did, Jane," he said. "I hope someday you can forgive me."

"I'm not angry at you, Wendell," she said through clenched teeth. "I'm glad you did what Joan asked you to do, rather than risk her doing something. But I don't know if I can ever look at that heartless brute again. Excuse me. I have to call Joan."

She held back her tears as she told Joan she was on her way. Joan asked her not to come.

After she hung up, Wendell said, "What were those secrets that I wasn't supposed to hear. I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other."

Jane looked at him in a daze.

"Secrets?" she said. "Oh, yes, Joan was protecting me. Damn her! I wouldn't have cared if Cal had told you. Damn her!"

"So what were they?"

"It's so stupid," she said, talking to herself. "Secrets! Horrible secrets! You know what one of them was? Remember that time I surprised you after I blew you and let you come in my mouth? It was a huge amount because you had just come home from a trip that morning.

"Remember how upset you were when I forced my mouth over yours and pushed all of your come into you so that you had to swallow it to keep from choking. Then you ran to the bathroom and retched for ten minutes."

"How could I forget that?" he said. "It was horrible."

"You wouldn't talk to me for three days until I finally told you I was drunk and I would never do that again, both of which were true.

"What I didn't tell you was that Joan had told me about it. She said it was called snowballing, and that she had mentioned it to Cal, but he was deathly afraid of come, so he wouldn't do it.

"She said you wouldn't do it either. You were out at a meeting, and we were drinking. I bet her I could get you to do it. We went to the bedroom and set up the video camera where you wouldn't see it. Then she left.

"I turned the camera on when I heard you come home, and when we went to bed, I positioned you so that the camera got a good shot of the snowball and your reaction. She wasn't supposed to, but she told Cal about it -- after getting him to swear he'd never tell you.

"I knew how angry you'd be if you found out, but mostly I wanted to spare you the humiliation. I can see I was right."

Wendell's face was white. His words cold and robotic.

"She said secrets. There was more than one."

"I'm not telling you the other one yet," she said. "That's enough anger and humiliation for one day. I'm suddenly exhausted, and all I want to do is go to bed and hold you."

Holding her was the last thing he felt like doing, but she kept after him and he finally gave in and put his arm around her in a loose embrace with no warmth. He couldn't stop thinking about the snowball.

She wept in his arms a long time, occasionally saying, "Poor Joan," before falling asleep. He pulled free of her and got up, but she didn't wake up until almost dinner time and went to bed early that night.

The house was frosty for more than a week because she was upset about Joan and he was unhappily reliving the snowball.

One night he snapped at her, "Joan, Joan, Joan! That's all you care about. You know what? I'm also sorry she degraded herself to protect me. She did that because she cares for other people and their feelings -- unlike the person who started this whole chain of events."

Jane stared at him for a moment and then dissolved into sobs and ran to the bedroom. He was getting up from the kitchen table to get himself a beer when he heard her feet running back, and then she was on the floor holding his legs with all her might and crying as she looked up at him and pleaded.

"Please don't leave me. You're right. I'm a monster. Look what I've done to you and to Joan. I don't deserve you. I know you'll never forgive me, but I'll do anything you want if you only stay."

Wendell told her she was forgiven and dropped to the floor and held her until she stopped crying. Then they had amazing makeup sex.

A few days later at dinner, she said, "Cal is going all out. He's taking Joan to an expensive resort, and you should see the ring he bought her. They've patched things up, but he doesn't know Joan like I do. She takes a long time to forget things."

"What do you think she'll do?"

"I don't know," she said.

"But you will," he said, "because she tells you everything."

***************

More than six months had passed from the night of the DP when Wendell got a phone call from an excited Cal.

"We need you for another video session," he said.

"I don't believe you."

"It's Joan's idea this time. If you think last time was wild, you ain't seen nothing. For the past three months, she's been researching the Internet for strange and exotic sex practices from all over the world, and we've been doing them. Some of them are so crazy you won't believe them. Now she wants to make a video of us doing them.

"At first, I was reluctant because she was an iceberg for a long time after we made the last video, and I thought this might remind her of the DP. But then she shocked me, and you know I'm not that easy to shock."

"What are you talking about?"

"She told me that if I promised I wouldn't pull any tricks, she would toss my salad," Cal said.

"She'd do what?" said Wendell.

"Toss my salad," said Cal. "You know... she would eat out my ass. I almost fell over. I've seen it on the Internet, but I would never have imagined she'd agree to stick her tongue in my ass."

"She's pulling something over on you. She would never do that."

"Well, she promised," said Cal. "But even if she's lying, and she doesn't do it, the rest of the stuff will be amazing. I watch the other video all the time, but this one will make it seem tame. Wait until you see what we do!"

"I don't think Jane will go along this time. After she heard what you did, she wanted to go over and castrate you. Because of how you've treated Joan since then, she's feeling better about you, but this dredges up the whole nasty thing again."

"Jane already agreed," Cal said. "It's all set for Saturday morning."

"But I haven't agreed."

"I've got to go," Cal said. "Talk to Jane."

Jane confirmed what Cal had told him.

"Yes, I talked to Joan about it, and she convinced me. She's crazy, but she's my sister."

"What about that salad tossing thing?"

"I almost barfed when she told me. I've seen the other video, and I couldn't watch the end of it. I don't want to think of her face in Cal's ass. But she's..."

"Yes, I know -- she's your sister."

***************

When Wendell arrived at Cal and Joan's Saturday morning, the setup was just like before with the lights and cameras. This time there was no hesitation. As soon as he said he was ready, they went to it and pulled out all the stops for almost forty minutes.

Wendell had never seen some of the strange contortions they performed. Some of them were only bizarre, but some of them were exciting, and he again found himself adjusting his pants, especially whenever Joan had an orgasm.

She didn't ignore him this time, but often stared at him and the camera with a lewd expression. He tried not to show how much this excited him.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Memories

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds