• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saudi Women For Black Men

Saudi Women For Black Men

12

I sometimes wonder if perhaps Iblis the Djinn was justified in his hatred of mankind when he defied the Will of Allah and refused to bow before Adam. The Creator favors us but we are such a wicked breed, are we truly worthy of His mercy? My name is Bilal Ansari and I am a Muslim brother living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Sometimes the conduct of my fellow Muslims irks me to the point that I feel like shunning them. Must be why most of my friends are from other faiths. I love my faith, but dislike most of my fellow believers. Please let me explain.

Understand that I am absolutely proud of my faith and origins. My father, Imran Ansari, is from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and my mother, Khadija Osman, is originally from Somalia. They met as students at the University of Ottawa in the 1980s, got married and had little old me. My twin sisters Alia and Fatouma were born a couple years after me. As the eldest and the sole male heir of the family, I've had responsibility thrust upon my shoulders early on.

Growing up the biracial son of a Muslim immigrant couple in a place like Ottawa wasn't easy, especially since there's a lot of tension between various ethnic and religious groups underneath the veneer of multiculturalism in the Capital. A lot of people from places like Somalia, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Jamaica, India and China are moving into Ottawa, forever changing the demographics of Canada's Capital. People go along to get along but trust me when I tell you that they don't like each other.

My father works as a constable with the Ontario Provincial Police, one of a few South Asian Muslim men on the force. He told me horror stories about the disrespect and discrimination he encountered on the force due to his Muslim faith and the color of his skin. The fact that he has a Law degree from the University of Ottawa intimidates a lot of his co-workers, most of whom are white guys with barely any post-secondary education. They really don't like the growing number of educated men of color on the force.

I think I know why. Historically, undereducated white men with a fondness for guns and a distrust of those different from them flock to careers like law enforcement and the military. According to my Pops, he received more death threats from his white male co-workers than the suspects he arrested during his first five years on the job. Eerie, isn't it? Sad world when criminals show more respect to minority police officers than white cops do.

Well, they better learn to get over themselves because I'm in my third year in the criminology program at Carleton University. Guess what I want to do for a living? I'm going to be a cop. And if they don't like it, they can kiss my high-yellow ass. Anyhow, you may wonder where I am going with this, eh? I just get frustrated with fools. Take this chick named Jannah Alzahrani for example. One particularly annoying Saudi chick from one of my classes. Walks like a princess and expects people to treat her like one simply because she has money. I think the bitch needs to get over herself.

Like a lot of Muslims, I have odd feelings about the Saudis. I think they're weird, make up their own rules that have zero to do with true Islam, and I find it odd that both Muslims and Westerners coddle them. Yeah, I think they're weirdoes and just plain overrated. I think the cities of Mecca and Medina should be in different hands. The holy cities where the Prophet Mohammed preached matter to all Muslims. None of us would harm these holy sites. So why are they in the custody of a bunch of upstarts? The Saudis give my religion a bad name with their antics.

Nowhere in the holy Quran does it say that women aren't allowed to drive, or that they have to wear the burka everywhere. The book says that women should dress modestly, a long skirt and a hijab suffice, no need for them to hide everything except their eyes. I think Saudi males are using Islam to mask their insecurities. Yes, women are beautiful, as a man I cannot deny this. However, to force a woman to cover up everything simply because the males of her culture cannot control themselves, well, that's just plain stupid.

I think the mandatory burka policy for women in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the female driving ban are just plain dumb. Someone needs to tell the Saudis that their shit does stink and they need to wise up and join the modern Muslim world. We've got women soldiers and women political leaders in Pakistan, Gambia, Turkey, Lebanon, Kosovo and many other predominantly Muslim nations. The rumors about sexism in Islam are grossly exaggerated everywhere...except Saudi Arabia. Sadly, since both Muslims and Westerners are too busy kissing their asses, like the retards they are, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

As you can see, I have a lot of issues with quite a few people, and since I'm a naturally outspoken sort, I don't make a lot of friends. At school, I mostly hung out with the Christian and Jewish guys and gals since I tend to get into shouting matches when I associate with people of my faith. My best friend Lawrence Odell is biracial, born to an Aboriginal mother and white father. He's a sociology student with conservative tendencies and a fondness for Prime Minister Stephen Harper, but I try not to hold those things against him.

Like me, Lawrence knows what it's like to be an outsider. Oh, and he's also kind of gay. Doesn't bother me one bit. He's a tall, well-dressed, metrosexual kind of dude, the type lots of women fall for. I always laugh when I see the look on them girls faces when Lawrence tells them that he plays for the other team. Gets them every time. My other friend on campus is Ava Chang, a short, spiky-haired and heavily tattooed young woman of Chinese ancestry. Ava is a civil engineering student and one of the brightest people I know. When you first meet her, this five-foot-six, 104-pound waif seems angelic. Until you hear the stuff that comes out her mouth. Ava is feisty, brutally honest and swears like a sailor. I love that about her.

You'll never catch me saying this to them out loud but my life would suck without my friends. We hang out all time, either hanging out at Saint Laurent Mall, or the campus library, or Silver City, our favorite movie theater. These days, we don't hang out as much as we once did, though. Lawrence has a new boyfriend, a short white guy named Keith. Ava is dating this Hispanic dude named Paolo. I think he's a wannabe rapper given how he dresses and talks, but he's just another nerd from the engineering program. You can't tell that to Ava, though. She thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. As you can see, I'm kind of on the outs. I'm single and my friends are not. I'm happy for them, really. At least that's what I tell myself.

I've never had much luck in the dating department. My last serious relationship was two years ago, and the gal's name was Sagal Sayed. You should have seen her, man. Tall and pretty, with dark brown skin and long, curly black hair. Sagal is of Somali descent, and was born and raised in Calgary, Alberta. Apparently bored with life in the Prairies, Sagal came to study business at Carleton University in Ottawa. We met in September of my freshman year, and a whirlwind romance followed. I was crazy about her, and she appeared to feel the same way. We were together for sixteen months. We met each other's parents, went on trips to Montreal together, and yes, we were intimate. It was a serious relationship. And then Sagal dumped me for an Arab guy named Farooq, whom she was apparently seeing behind my back.

Women, eh? They sure know how to rip a guy's heart out. Treat them good and they get bored and cheat on you with an asshole. Anyhow, after a series of disastrous sexual and romantic adventures too unimportant to comment on, I decided to stop chasing women and instead focus on school. My grades got better. And I developed a permanent case of blue balls which led to an online porn addiction. I'm addicted to sites like Whipped Ass, Bang Bros, and Real Black Anal. Yes, I'm a porn addict. I know it goes against my faith as a Muslim. I can't help myself. I'm a horny young man with no other outlet. And after my misadventure with Sagal, I'm not eager to jump into a relationship. I don't want to be hurt again.

Which brings me back to the point of this story. I told you about Jannah Alzahrani, this Saudi chick who gets on my nerves at school, eh? Well, the other day, let's just say I caught little miss perfect in a compromising position. There's a porno shop in downtown Ottawa not far from Rideau Shopping Center. I'm a regular there, shopping for videos featuring big-booty black females or Hispanic girls. Imagine my surprise when I saw a tall, plump, hijab-wearing lady browsing through the BDSM section.

My eyes widened in shock when I realized that I knew said lady. Smiling wickedly, I approached her. Hello Jannah, I said, standing right behind her. Whirling around in surprise, Jannah stared at me, wide-eyed. I looked her up and down, and grinned when I saw what she was holding. Strap It On Volume Two, a female domination video featuring women fucking men in the ass with strap-on dildos. Busted, I said smugly.

Jannah looked at me and narrowed those brown eyes of hers. I swear her bronze skin looked paler than usual. What are you doing here? she said, grimacing. I smiled and shrugged. Same thing you are, I said casually. I always knew that underneath their prim and proper, super-religiosity, Saudi women were just as freaky as the rest of us. Of course, most of them would swear to the opposite if queried on the subject. And yet here stood Jannah, porn DVD in hand.

We stared at each other for a long moment before we burst out laughing. I guess we're a couple of kinky Muslims, Jannah said, and I had to agree. I bought a couple of DVDs, Big Wet Asses # 16 and Black Cheerleader # 73. Jannah purchased Strap It On Volumes Two, Three and Four, along with Strap On Black Ball Buster. You're really into domination, I quipped while admiring the DVD covers. The very pictures on them made me wince. Damn, if five women ganged up on one dude to wreck him with their strap-on dildos the poor shmuck might not live to tell about it. I mentioned this to Jannah, who cackled gleefully. What a way to go, she smiled wickedly, causing me to shudder.

We left the store together. I don't know why, but I asked her to join me for a bite. Buying porn makes you hungry? Jannah asked, winking. I hesitated, then smiled. Indeed, I said, in my best Christopher Judge voice. And just like that, Jannah and I walked over to the Shawarma King restaurant a couple blocks away. We got a table, placed our orders and chatted. I was fascinated by this tall, curvy young Saudi woman with a fondness for porn. She's so stuck-up in class, I never imagined she was like this.

As we got to know each other while eating some delicious rice and potatoes doused in hummus and souvlaki, I found myself fascinated by Jannah. You just never know what a woman is truly like, eh? At the end of our meal, I added her on Facebook and took her number. I know I talk shit about Saudis...a lot, and maybe I was wrong about them. One thing for sure, I'm definitely NOT passing up a chance with a hot chick who likes porn. Guys dream about meeting such a woman.

I walked Jannah over to her bus stop, then waved her goodbye as it took off. I'm definitely going to keep in touch with her. What can I say? I'm intrigued. The next time I saw Jannah we were at school, and I must say, she warmed up to me considerably. Considering the fact that we often butted heads in class ( she once accused me of being one of the Muslim tools of the biased Western media ) people were surprised that Jannah left her usual seat and sat next to me. And we were giggling the entire time. What can I say? Opposites do attract.

After class, I walked with Jannah, making our way from the Tory building to the University Center. I asked her what she was doing Tuesday and she glared at me, smiling with mischief. You got plans that include me? Jannah said coyly. I stared at her, deadpan. Let's go see a movie, I said. Jannah's golden brown eyes bore into mine. I want to see Riddick, she said, killing my plan of watching Prisoners.

Personally, I like Vin Diesel, and I have all of the Fast and Furious movies but after seeing both Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick, I was slightly tired of his bald-headed, mixed-race interstellar mercenary. I wanted to see Prisoners because Hugh Jackman is in it, along with Terrence Howard and Jake Gyllenhaal. Of course, you know what women do to men's best laid plans, eh? With a smile, I told Jannah I'd meet her at the Silver City movie theater at four. Jannah smiled and said she'd meet me there, then she walked away. Not for the first time I noticed her ample derriere, which seemed ready to burst out of her dress. Hot damn, I thought.

I met Jannah at the theater, and for once she wore a pair of blue jeans and a short-sleeved black T-shirt, with a simple light blue hijab. You look hot, I told Jannah, and was surprised to see her blush. You flatter me sir, she laughed, and we walked into the theater. There were a lot of people in line, and I groaned at the thought of waiting a while at the box office. Imagine my surprise when Jannah winked at me and ducked under the line, cutting in front of several people. Follow me, Jannah said, and I reluctantly complied.

We made our way to the front of the line, cutting in front of several ordinary Canadians. Some grumbled, others rolled their eyes. When a tall old white dude accused her of cutting in line, Jannah shrugged. You're seeing things grandpa, she said, laughing. Since the old dude looked ready to flip out on her ( his eyes were bulging and his face turned red ) I stepped between Jannah and him. We don't want no trouble, I said firmly.

Just as the old dude was ready to say something, the three girls behind the counter yelled next, and we went to the one in the middle while the one at the left took care of the irate geezer. That was close, Jannah laughed, as I paid for the tickets and led her to the theater. Don't do that again, I told her. Jannah pouted. Lighten up Bilal, she laughed, tucking her arm underneath mine. I was about to object but forgot what I was about to say when I felt her flesh press against mine. Instead I smiled as we walked into the crowded theater, looking very much like a couple.

The movie wasn't bad, not at all. It seems that like a lot of people of at least partial African descent, Vin Diesel simply doesn't age. The dude still fights space monsters and mercenaries as easily as he did in 1999's Pitch Black. I mean, he looks exactly the same, as if over a decade hadn't gone by. I had fun, and thanked Jannah for her excellent taste in movies. I accept your apology my dear Bilal, she chided me, laughing all the while. I shook my head and laughed. This broad's got a great sense of humor. I took her for a bite at Soleil Des Iles, a Haitian restaurant in Vanier where they serve the best rice, beans, plantains and goat meat on the planet. Jannah absolutely loved it. From that moment on, we became addicted to that type of cuisine.

We also became addicted to each other. Never before had I met a woman I could connect with so deeply, emotionally and intellectually. Jannah and I have our disagreements when it comes to politics and religion, but for the most part, we're on the same page. It turns out there's a lot I didn't know about Saudis, and women in general. Jannah is a passionate and sensual woman, many outwardly conservative women are the same way. Come to think of it, I like that in a woman.

Jannah and I got enough passion to set the sky on fire if given the chance. Don't believe me? See for yourselves. One night, we started going at it in the first-floor washroom of the University Center at school and it was one for the ages. Jannah and I were coming down the service elevator after a late-night study session, and we started making out and got caught up in the moment. That's how we ended up in the washroom, and got BUSY.

I put Jannah on the washroom counter, and she spread her legs invitingly after hiking up her long skirt. I looked at her hairy cunt...and licked my lips hungrily. Get to work, Jannah drawled, narrowing her eyes. I laughed. Alright mama, I said, and began licking her pussy like there was no tomorrow. My tongue game has always been off the chain and I lathered up Jannah's cunt while fingering her. I had my sexy Saudi gal moaning so loud I'm surprised security didn't come calling. Then again it was late at night, so maybe they were otherwise occupied.

By the time Jannah and I left the washroom, about forty five minutes after we walked in, I had her cunt wet as a puddle, and she even came. What can I say? I like to slide my tongue and fingers real deep inside a female's most intimate regions. I teased Jannah's clit with my tongue, causing her to howl like a madwoman as I worked my fingers deep into her cunt. Oh yeah, I had Jannah all hot and bothered. We continued with our fun in the car. I reclined the driver's seat, and Jannah climbed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around my Saudi goddess, and gently caressed her breasts and big butts. Fuck me, Jannah said, her golden brown eyes oddly luminescent in the dark. Yes ma'am, I replied, and fastened my lips to her tits while my hard dick slid into her cunt like a knife through butter.

Jannah rode me hard, swearing like a sailor as I buried my face between her tits and rammed my dick into her cunt. I looked up, and stared into her wild eyes. Hot damn, this chick was nuts. And I liked it. Fuck me harder, Jannah snapped, and she slapped my face hard. Damn, it's like that? I groaned with effort as I partially lifted Jannah off of me and brought her back down, slamming her on my dick. Oh, Jannah said, a surprised look in her beautiful face. I smiled wickedly. Woman should never mess with a man who's got his dick so far up in her that she can't tell where he ends and she begins, I whispered into Jannah's ear.

Man, Jannah went totally nuts when I did that, and cussed me out. I mean bitch was swearing at me and slapping me while riding my dick hard and telling me to fuck her harder. See what I mean about women? They're completely nuts, man. You've got to remember that when dealing with them no matter how classy, educated and well-put together they are. They're insane but there's a method to their madness. I fucked Jannah for who knows how long, and by the time we were done, the windows were all foggy, the car stank of our juices, and we were exhausted.

Yup, we passed out in my car, in the school parking lot, and didn't wake up till three in the morning. That's when a brunette in a security uniform knocked on our window. Jannah and I smiled at her, and laughed out loud as she blushingly told us we couldn't stay parked there like this. We just laughed and drove off. I wanted to drop Jannah off at her apartment in South Keys, but I just passed out in her bed once we got there. We didn't wake up till one o'clock in the afternoon. What a night!

Jannah is something else, man. A hijab-wearing, pious and conservatively dressed Muslim sister from Saudi Arabia who is also politically savvy, culturally aware, intellectually gifted and wonderfully kinky in the bedroom. What man wouldn't want such a woman to call his own? We're officially a couple now, and I even introduced her to my parents. Jannah was hesitant about all that. Such a serious step, she kept saying, over and over. I told her that I was proud of us, and didn't care who knew. My parents met her and liked her just fine. We had dinner together at the Baton Rouge restaurant, and everybody had a good time.

Nothing for you to worry about, I told Jannah later that night, as we cuddled on her sofa. Your family is wonderful, Jannah said, and kissed me on the lips. We sat there, watching The Wire on DVD. Omar Little's one of my favorite characters. I found him interesting and complex. A gay black man who's a hustler in gang-plagued Baltimore, and although he's killed a lot of people, American audiences loved him because he had a code of honor. He only robbed gangsters and never killed innocent folks.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saudi Women For Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 130 milliseconds