• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 08

D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 08

1234

Authors Notes:

Disclaimer: Celebrity appearances in this series are in no any way to be considered realistic. They are included for the entertainment of open-minded adults only. Their thoughts, words, and deeds are in no way indicative of the real celebrity. They exist here only to build a story around.

*****

"I never thought I would ever have the opportunity to meet you face to face," Gary said as he looked into the eyes of Carmen Electra. "You definitely are one woman I've wanted to meet for a long, long time."

"You're sweet Gary," she said. "It's okay, you can tell the truth. I'm the one woman you've wanted to fuck for years. Beyoncé told me. I think that is sweet. In truth, I'm a very big fan of yours too. I have been for many years."

Gary blushed, "Well, yes, I've wanted to do both actually. You have been on my radar for a long time and yes, I do find you to be one of the sexiest women alive. Why have I been on your radar?"

"Because any man who could make the sexiest clothing, lingerie and clubwear, has to be one of the sexiest men on earth," she said.

"On Tuesday, you'll meet my secret weapon. Yes, I have the final say but once you meet Shannon, you'll know pure elegance personified. She is my head designer and one of the best things that ever happened to me. She is still in Las Vegas but she'll join the rest of us on Tuesday."

"From what I hear, it is not a very little group. Beyoncé tells me it is a fabulous group of the sexiest men and women on earth. Now that really trips my trigger," she said as she slid over into the seat beside him. Her hand ran up his leg and she turned his face to her. "What does a girl have to do to get a gorgeous man to kiss her?" she purred. She held his face and kissed him long and sweetly.

Gary's head was spinning as he held a woman he had lusted after for oh so long in his arms. Her hair was soft. Her lips so very sweet. Her kisses were electric and they sent sparks coursing though his body. Their lips played off each other and their tongues danced a wonderful dance. The intensity was enormous.

"Wow, what was that for?" Gary gasped.

"For giving my friend something that she has wanted all her life. A family," she said. "That was part of it anyway. The other part was because you're drop dead gorgeous and I plan to fuck you senseless tonight. Now what does a girl have to do to get a drink around here?"

"Come on, let me introduce you," Gary said as he kissed her one more time.

He introduced her to Lori, Ainsley, and Holly. He turned to Mark and did the introductions. She apprised him fully and gave him a hug and a kiss. "You and I have to sit down and talk Mr. Banner. We have business to conduct."

He introduced her to Ainsley Norris and told her this was the angel behind the boots and leather goods.

"He was right again. You're talented and drop dead sexy. What a combination. I have been looking forward to meeting you for a very long time. Gary said you were gorgeous and he wasn't kidding," Ainsley told her.

"I am a big fan of yours Ainsley. I have several pair of your boots. I love them," she told her.

"Wow, so many superstars on one Gulfstream, I'm impressed," she purred as Gary handed her a drink.

"Only two superstars on this plane," Mark said. "That would be you and Beyoncé hon."

"Are you kidding me?" she purred. "Lori Davis is sitting right here. She is legendary in the industry. Mark Banner, you aren't a slouch either. I know hundreds of people who want you as their agent. Gary Edwards, I bet there isn't a woman on earth that wouldn't do you in a heartbeat. Ainsley Norris makes the best-damned boots on the planet. That's a hell of a lot of talent on one jet."

"You're being kind Carmen," Gary said. "Thank you for those sweet words."

"Okay, so that is settled," Beyoncé laughed, "This is definitely a superstar flight."

"Hey Gary, what is this I hear about you having a blonde me already? I thought I had trademarked these legs. I should sue?" Carmen giggled.

"Seriously Carmen, you'll meet Wendy on Tuesday. There is no question, the two of you have the sexiest legs on the planet," Lori said. "The first time I saw her, all I could think about was you."

Beyoncé slid next to Ainsley, "This is quite a plane, isn't it?"

"Gary, is this a G650?" she asked.

"Yes it is darling; Mark and I each bought one from the Greek Government a few weeks ago when we were over there. Do you like it?" he said.

"I love it, it is so sexy. The leather is so soft. It feels like a freshly waxed pussy baby," she cooed.

The drinks were flowing when they returned and Beyoncé was smiling. "I'm a little disappointed in you two," she said. "You have the hottest pieces of ass in the world on this plane and no one has asked us to join the club? What do you think Carmen? Is that rude or what?"

"What the fuck, it is a five and a half hour flight to Orlando. The best jet I've fucked on was a G550. This is the top of the line. There aren't many of these in the sky," Carmen stated.

Gary looked at Mark and they both grinned broadly. "Why not," Mark grinned as he wrapped his arms around Beyoncé. "You want to float on a cloud huh? I know this will be a flight to remember."

Gary walked up to Carmen and put his arms around her tiny waist. He brushed her hair off her shoulder and kissed her neck. She moaned and leaned into his kiss. He took her hand and walked her to the bedroom. He closed the door as she turned into his body. Her arms went around his neck and she kissed him wantonly and wetly.

Their hands began to fumble with each other's clothing and shortly, he was staring at the body of a woman he had wanted for those many years. This was a dream come true and he planned to make it memorable for both of them. His hands caressed her slender body and the curves thrilled him. Their bodies melded together perfectly. The heat in the rear cabin was intense.

The softness of her skin coupled with the heat of her desire was a combination made in heaven. For her, it was the strength of this man; the tenderness, coupled with the eroticism of his touch that turned her on immensely.

"My God, you haven't done anything yet and I'm so turned on I can barely breathe," she purred.

Gary looked deep into her eyes and saw a wonderful, wild woman who demanded to be pleased in everyway possible. He held her close and felt her nipples harden against his chest. She inhaled as she felt him harden against her fabulous thigh.

"Mmm that feels so wonderful," she moaned.

He licked her neck and closed his lips over her earlobe. She loved that and when his tongue slid into her ear, she almost lost her balance. His hands caressed her back and down her sides. She was wobbly from the affection he displayed.

Gary raised his hand to the top of the bulkhead and he flipped a switch. The bar descended and he took her arms and raised them to the bar. She looked at him with a wild and wonderful expression on her face. He adjusted the height until she was comfortable. He flipped the second switch and the mat she was standing on moved her legs apart.

"Oh you are one kinky son of a bitch aren't you?" she laughed. "I love it."

Gary kissed her deeply and he tilted her head up. He kissed the front of her neck and down onto her chest.

"Oh, this is good. This is very good," she smiled. His hands caressed the sides of her body and he cupped her breasts sweetly and lovingly.

He kissed between her spectacular breasts and down onto her hard, tight abdomen. She held the bar and felt the sensations he was delivering so wonderfully. He licked back up under her right breast and his tongue drew soft, sweet lines of passion up the wonderful curve of the underside of her breast. He circled her nipple softly and tenderly. She was on fire and she tried to press her breast into his lips.

"Not so fast darling, I do have to say, you are spectacular," he said as he dropped and repeated this on her left breast.

"You're such a tease, my God, do it baby!" she exclaimed.

His lips closed over one of the most perfect nipples he had ever seen. His tongue drew soft lines from the base to the tip and back. She moaned deliciously. He kissed her quickly and deeply. Their lips danced and they nibbled on each other's lower lip. Her tongue darted deep into his mouth and he sucked it gently. His hands continued to caress her and she was cooing at his every touch.

"What are you doing to me? This is wonderful and wild and I don't want you to stop for a moment."

His hands caressed her hips and he knelt in front of her. He touched the legs he had fallen in lust with so many years ago. Her hips and pelvis were exactly as he had envisioned; perfect in every way possible.

He stroked those legs and his lips kissed the front of her thighs. He lifted one leg, kissed her foot, and up onto her leg. Her legs were simply the most beautiful legs he had ever seen next to Wendy's. Together, these two women were miraculous in every aspect. He lifted her leg and kissed the back of her knee and she moaned delightfully.

"Oh you're good all right. I love the way you touch me," she purred.

His cheek drifted upwards along the top of her leg and his gaze fell upon a perfect pussy, large lips, and a wonderful, long clit that simply begged for attention.

"In my wildest dreams, nothing prepared me for you. You are spectacular in every way possible," he told her as he looked upwards into her gorgeous eyes.

He held that gaze as his tongue drifted along her outer fold and she whimpered sweetly. His tongue continued to open her tender folds and she held that bar for all she was worth. His tongue expertly opened her moist folds and the sweet dew he tasted drove him wild with desire. He traveled that pink, delicious highway from the bottom to the top amidst her shrieks of pure delight. His tongue grazed her long, tender clit briefly and the moans were electrifying to his ears.

He looked again into her pleading eyes as his mouth fell over her glorious clit. His heart raced as he had dreamed of this moment for years. He brought his tongue up, along the tender, underside and he began to stroke her delightfully. His lip held the top of her clit steady while his tongue licked and stroked her into total submission.

"Fuck, this is fantastic Gary; please don't stop what you're doing. Lick my pussy darling and I'll cum so hard your head will explode. Ohmigod this is great, I love it Oh! Fuck yes baby, oh yes, yes!"

His face was wet with the sweetness he had craved for so many years. With each tender movement, his tongue brought forth a river of the sweetest honey he could ever imagine. Carmen pressed herself hard into his face and he licked and sucked her deliciously. Her body exploded in a massive orgasm and he kept licking and stroking her fabulous body. She came again and yet again. Her knees buckled but she held that bar over her head and she came again, and again. She pulled herself up, wrapped her lovely legs around his neck, and she exploded with the most wonderful orgasm she had ever had. He licked her entire slit and down to her sweet lovely asshole.

"Oh yes! Oh, you sweet, delicious man, I love this. Ohmigod, please don't ever let this end. I can't stop cumming; oh fuck yes! Lick my ass darling. Please lick my asshole. Yes baby, yes!"

Gary stood and wrapped his arms around her. He carried her to the bed and he set her down. She folded into his body and the kiss they shared was amazing. He looked into her eyes and saw the lust he felt returned in spades.

As he lay beside her, their warm, wonderful kisses thrilled them. She felt him entering her, filling her with his broad, strong cock. He stroked in to her sweetly and lovingly. He reveled in the warmth and tenderness of her loving body. The way she moved and the silkiness of her body sent him soaring with lust he seldom felt.

She bit his lip as their bodies danced deliciously, each enjoying the spectacular union playing out at 30,000 feet.

"God, you feel so good, yes baby, oh yes!" Carmen whispered. "This is one spectacular fuck and I don't want it to stop."

Gary stroked deeper and his hands caressed every part of her wonderful body. His cock dipped into a creaminess that was unthinkable, yet divine. This gorgeous creature splayed before him was his epitome of the perfect woman, vivacious, sexy and sultry all wrapped into one gorgeous creature.

That thought drove him to deliver one of the wildest fucking he had ever delivered. She writhed under him and begged for more. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she began to cum. He felt her clamp down on him and he stroked her through the first of many long, wonderful orgasms.

"Yes! Oh, fuck, yes! More give me more baby! Oh, fuck me faster and harder darling. Yes! Fuck this is perfect. I can't stop cumming."

His cock pistoned into her and she was on fire. Her body was drenched and her pussy was soaked with her lust. His cock became a battering ram and she shrieked in pure delight.

He turned her over and entered her from behind. His one hand cupped her breast and the other stroked her clit.

"Motherfucker, just when I think it can't get better, it gets a lot better. Oh God, don't stop. I love this, fuck me, this is good!"

His hands caressed her, stroked her, and loved every inch of her satin flesh. His cock reached new depths and she loved what he was doing to her. He looked at her perfect ass and the hips he was holding. His cock slid into her velvet glove with ease and delight. His thumb slipped down onto her asshole and she murmured deliciously.

"Oh this is fucking wonderful. Fuck me baby. Oh, that's it, yes! Are you going to fuck my ass darling? I want your lovely cock in my ass. Fuck my ass and I'll love you forever Gary."

He pulled out and dropped his face to her ass. He licked her and got her wet. He put the head of his cock against her tight ass and pressed forward. She opened and he slid in. He stopped to allow her to adjust and when she did, he filled her hot ass with his long, broad cock.

"Motherfucker, Oh fuck, yes, that's what I'm talking about. Do me, do my ass like that. Oh baby, this is fantastic. Oh Gary, please, please! Oh baby, nothing feels better than this. Fuck me darling. Fuck my ass forever. Oh, yes! I love this."

Gary's cock was harder than he had ever seen it. Her ass was as sweet as he imagined and he filled her with a lust he seldom experienced. She was cumming as soon as he filled her and she kept cumming constantly. He stroked her and she loved the feeling immensely. She rolled him over and turned around. His cock never left her tight, hot ass.

"I want to look at you while you fuck my ass baby. I want to see the joy on your face as much as you want to see the exquisite pleasure you are giving me. Oh fuck, yes!" she said as she rose and fell on his hot cock. "I've been fucked by some of the most famous men on earth but nothing compares to this. God, I'm in love with your cock."

She came several more times and she lifted herself from him. She took his hand and she led him from the bed. She took his hands and lifted them to the bar that suspended from the bulkhead.

She kissed him and kissed his torso. She looked into his eyes and told him, "I am going to give you the best blowjob you've ever had. I plan on making you squirm with total delight darling. I want to feel your cock deep in my throat and I will suck you dry and you will love it. I can tell you this, it will be our first, but it won't be the last."

She kissed him and sank to her knees. He held onto that bar and felt her hands as they wandered over his naked frame. She had the touch, the sensuality, and the ability to make a man squirm immediately. He closed his eyes and felt her breath on his thighs.

The warmth of her breath coupled with the wetness of her tongue brought his shaft to full height instantly. She licked him deliciously and she pushed his cock tight against his stomach. Her tongue washed his balls with joy and he was certainly glad he had that bar to hold on. What a delight this woman was, her body was fabulous but her tongue was out of this world.

She held his shaft and licked him like a lollipop. Her tongue tickled the head of his substantial cock. The large lovely drop that sat atop his head thrilled her to no end.

"I do have to tell you Mr. Edwards, this is one of the most elegant cocks I've ever held. It's perfect, large veins and lovely ridges," she said as she opened her mouth and took him in completely. Her tongue played with him and drove him insane.

Gary looked down and met her upward gaze. The sight of his cock sliding in and out of Carmen Electra's luscious face was more than he could fathom. The sultry look on her face and the desire in her eyes spoke volumes of what was passing between them. She began to suck him in earnest and he moaned with each delicate swipe of her tongue. She had him at the back of her mouth and she cradled his balls with her delicate hands.

He watched as she looked yet again into his eyes. She opened her throat and took him all the way down. She tilted her head back and caught his gaze yet again. Her eyes twinkled and she winked at him. She then went back to loving the cock deep in her throat. There was much one could say about this fabulous woman but her oral abilities were spectacular to say the least. She was expert at teasing and pleasing a man and she knew it.

Gary moaned deeply and she worked it like she had never worked another. Her lips, tongue, and throat pleased him in ways he never knew existed.

"My God, this is so sweet. I never imagined anything like this. Oh baby, you're going to make me cum so hard," Gary said softly as he enjoyed her every move. "Oh yes baby, oh fuck this is sweet."

She felt his body send the telltale signals that he was close to exploding and she loved the fact that soon, this wonderful man would be flooding her lips with his sweetness. She sucked harder and his legs started to quiver. This only increased her desire and she continued to please him immensely. His stomach flattened and he moaned. She sucked harder and he bellowed as the first strong spurt of his love slammed between her teeth. She sucked it down and he came repeatedly. Her lips closed over his shaft and she drank him down. She held his cock deep in her throat and she swallowed with each twitch. She let him soften and she drained him totally.

He reached down and picked her up. He kissed her and she pulled him back onto the bed. She fell into his arms and they kissed, softly, tenderly for a very long time.

"I have to tell you something, Beyoncé told me about you. She told me that you wouldn't fuck a woman until you've made love to her. If that was making love, I can't wait until you fuck me. I've been fucked many times as you well know but I can't say that I've been made love to that many times. This was something I'll never forget. Making love to you was a blessed event in my books. Like I said, I can't wait to fuck you," she purred.

"The feeling is mutual," he said as he kissed her again.

"Well, for a man who has three women, I'm here to tell you, if you can keep each one of them satisfied like that, if you ever want a fourth, I want to apply," she said as she kissed him, this time deeper and more passionately than before. "I mean that Gary, I really do."

"I need a drink, no need to get dressed darling, there is an orgy going on in the cabin," he grinned.

"And how do you know that?" she asked sweetly.

Gary laughed, "It's simple; I left Mark alone with all those horny women. Come on, I'll show you. By the way, there is a woman who is going to lose her mind on Tuesday when she meets you. She is your biggest fan. Mark's lady thinks you are the best of the best."

"Hold on, are you talking about Cherry Anderson?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 193 milliseconds