• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lea's Capture Ch. 01

Lea's Capture Ch. 01

When she started to regain consciousness, Lea could see very little. The room she was in - wherever she was - was dimly lit with a single, flickering incandescent bulb. Weak light revealed a barren, concrete room with a thick metal door at the far end. She was laying on a hard mattress, a small blanket pulled up over her.

When she tried to move, she realized she was shackled by her left wrist - the three-foot chain padlocked to some exposed piping in the wall. She whimpered softly. What had happened?

She recalled walking home from the University, her backpack heavy with books and binders. Someone had approached her from behind - who? - and had slipped something damp and sickly-sweet over her face and whispered something to her. "Shhh..." and then she was out.

Red flashes of panic were encroaching. Was she going to die here? She could feel tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

She tensed at the sound of footsteps, her heart beating recklessly and her breath heavy. The metal door began to squeal open, revealing shards of light surrounding a large figure.

"Hello, pet."

His voice was disturbingly soothing - deep and soft. She was silent. She pushed herself into the corner, becoming very small.

"Don't be afraid, dove." He walked briskly toward her as she cowered helplessly in the corner.

"I need to see your arm. It might require stitches." She was looking away, pressing into the concrete. She felt warm fingers on her wrist, gently pulling her arm out from under the blanket. She looked back and saw his face - chiseled and hard, but his expression was gentle and his piercing green eyes were framed with soft brown hair. He stroked her arm softly as their eyes locked.

"I need you to be a good girl and hold still, pet. This will sting." His grip on her wrist was strong. With his other hand, he took a small piece of moist medical gauze and held it to a rather large gash near her elbow. Hot pain struck her and she whimpered, trying involuntarily to squirm away.

"I know it hurts. Be good," his velvety voice whispered. "Shhhh..." He pressed the alcohol-soaked gauze to her wound again, and she found herself gripping him tightly with her fingertips as the pain came again and then slowly subsided.

He frowned, contorting his soft lips slightly. "Yes, you'll need some stitching done, pet. I'm going to give you something to help you sleep while I take care of that."

Her eyes widened and she finally spoke: "No! Please!"

But he released her arm and pulled a syringe and vial from his pocket, carefully inserting the former into the latter and pulling the fluid into the needle. Lea crammed herself against the wall, legs pulled to her chest in a vain attempt to prevent access to her body. He ignored her, pulling the syringe from the vial and slowly approaching her.

"I need you to be good, dove. Just relax. If you struggle, I'm going to have to pin you and it will be very uncomfortable for both of us. Just relax." He reached for her arm and she pulled away, at the very end of her length of chain. She started to kick frantically at him, her bare feet doing little to prevent his approach. He grabbed her by the ankle with his free hand, and within an instant was on top of her. She cried out and began to beg again, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Please, I'll be good, just don't... please don't..."

His face softened, inches from her own.

"I promise I won't hurt you, pet. I'm going to give this to you and you're just going to take a little nap while I finish up your arm. I need you to relax while I find a vein. Shhh, pet. I know you're frightened. Look at me. There you are." His thumb was pressed to her vein and she felt the needle start to penetrate.

"Good girl. We're almost done."

The world became fuzzy and dark, and she felt her head fall onto the mattress below.

******

When she awoke, the wound on her arm was heavily bandaged. The man was gone. Her eyes flicked to the door at the end of the room, but it was once again closed. At the side of her mattress was a ceramic plate with a sandwich, a glass of water, and a slip of paper.

She grabbed the note, reading quickly. "You should be all better soon, pet. Please eat. I'll check on you shortly." There was no signature.

She hated this man - this monster who had stolen her, drugged her, and left her alone in the dark. She didn't want to eat. She didn't want to do anything to please him. But she was feeling the pangs of hunger, and she knew it was best to obey her captor. She could see no way out of this situation. Hesitantly, she reached for the sandwich and began to eat.

It was roast beef and swiss. Under other circumstances, she would have enjoyed it.

She set the empty plate aside and laid down, looking at the ceiling. Nothing but swirls of concrete. She had no idea what time it was - she had been walking home at about 8:30 in the afternoon; was it already morning? With no natural light, it was impossible to tell.

Time no longer held any meaning. She didn't know how long she sat there. Waiting.

The door slowly creaked open once again. He was back.

"I see you've eaten. Good girl. Do you need to use the bathroom?"

Lea shook her head.

"I should explain." He sat at the side of her bed and bent over to gently stroke her hair. She flinched, but allowed him to continue. "You're here to be mine. From now on, you will address me as 'Sir.' You will be a good girl, or you will be punished. I know this is all very new and frightening to you, pet, but you'll adjust. When you're ready, you'll be permitted to join me upstairs. But you'll need to prove your ability to be an obedient girl before that will happen."

Lea swallowed and nodded.

"Okay," she said.

He stared at her, eyes sharp.

"Yes. Yes, sir."

He continued: "Your body belongs to me, now. And I will use it as I see fit."

Her eyes watered and her voice choked up, but she managed to respond with another "Yes, sir."

"Good girl. Remove your shirt, pet."

A tear rolled down her cheek, but she did as she was told. His hands gently cupped her breasts through her bra, and then his fingers began to wander under the fabric and over her nipples. She could feel them hardening beneath his touch. He carefully pulled the bra down to her waist, exposing her plush breasts. He leaned forward and began to gently kiss her nipple, sliding his lips over it and taking it into his mouth. He suckled for a moment, and then left a trail of kisses along her chest and neck. She was shaking, but she tried to hold still for him. Anything to get out of this concrete cage.

He kissed her ear, and then her cheek, and finally her full lips. He forced her mouth into a wider kiss, massaging her breast with his hand as he slid his tongue in. She shuddered as she felt his hand slide down her frame and under her beltline, teasing the edge of her underwear. She nearly began to cry as she realized her body was reacting to his touch: she was becoming very wet.

He pulled away. "That's all for now, pet. We'll go slowly." He stood and began to leave.

"I'll return in an hour or so. Please try to relax."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lea's Capture Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds