• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

Stephen

The week-end was a disaster from the word go. I did not realize that I was going to be used as a convenience by Sam and Kim for their own gratification. I guess I could have expected that from Sam to a certain extent as he has been always a selfish kind of person, but I could never believe Kim would be part of it. I was made to be their chauffer, valet as well as the chef for the week end. Further more, I had to put up with the humiliation of my friend making love to my wife, in my presence.

Yes I am a fool; many of you have written to tell me that in so many words as feed back to the first two parts of my story. Some even went to the extent of telling me that I deserve what I was getting, having placed Kim in that situation. There were also comments made that the narrative was too good to be true. I thought this was a forum for attempting ones hand in writing fiction, but not for true confessions! Having said that, I have to confess that there is a large degree of realism in this tale even though I have taken a certain amount of writer’s liberty to spice it up.

I had to prepare and serve Sam and Kim their dinner; they never even had the courtesy to invite me to sit with them while they enjoyed my culinary expertise. Not even a word of thank you was ever mentioned. I was completely ignored while they had their meal and soon afterwards, they retired to the main bed room and I was left by my self to do the cleaning and tidying up after eating the left over. I was completely exhausted by the time I went to sleep in the second bed room. It has two single beds and as soon as I hit the sack, I was fast asleep.

I was woken up with what I though was an earthquake and then I realized what the thumping noise was. It was Sam and Kim romping in the next room. The thin walls in-between the rooms and the quietness of the night made it appear as if the whole building was going to come down. The thudding noise, which I realized was the head board of the bed hitting the wall, was intercepted by the moaning and groaning by both of them and the distinguishing scream of Kim when she has an orgasm. What surprised me most was, instead of getting upset, I was getting excited and I had a huge erection! I have not had such a massive erection, God only knows for how long!

I have heard of men who get excited by seeing their wives with other men but I did not realize how true it was until now. I was getting a strange kind of thrill by the knowledge that she was getting screwed in the very next room. In fact, when I look back, I was really excited by what was happening in the back seat of the car while we were traveling. Even tough I could not see much through the rear vision mirror, I was quite aware of all goings-on.

When I introduced Sam into our life it was not for the above purpose at all; it was purely to fulfill what I thought were her needs which I was unable to accomplish. But, to my disbelief, it was also producing unexpected results, in making me overcome my impotence. Does it mean that I will be able to have an erection and thereby able to perform sex only if I could watch Kim having sex with another man? Perish my thoughts. What a preposterous idea. Or was it?

I was dozing off when I was woken up again. Same thing, all over. Christ, do they ever get any sleep at all? How much of stamina does this man has? Even at my peak I could not do more than once per night. It must have been the wee hours of the morning; I was woken up again with the same thudding noise. I could even hear some of the conversation through the thin wall.

“Fuck me … Harder…. Oh my God!”

This was followed by the high pitched scream of pleasure by Kim. More moaning and groaning proceeded.

Then, I heard Kim saying quite loudly, “Not there Sam, No way!”

I could not work out what was going on. I could hear some mumblings and then Kim saying, “I am not sure honey… I have piles problems with my pregnancies”.

I knew what it was all about. Sam wanted to fuck her in her ass hole. I was shocked as well as excited. Anal sex was never an issue during our marriage. Because we both felt it was dirty and unnatural and also I knew how bad her piles were. They get worse during pregnancies and even bleed at times. Poor girl; how the heck is she going to handle it if he insist on doing it to her.

After a short time, I could hear Kim saying, “Be gentle please….Please don’t push it in a hurry.”

Then an almighty scream, “Oh Shit… Take it out please Sam… it hurts like hell!”

I heard noises, what I thought were Kim sobbing and Sam trying to pacify her. I had this mixed feelings of anger and pity. I felt like going into their room and telling them the game was over. But, suddenly, I also had a sensation of excitement. The thought of Kim being violated in places where she had never been. My prick was so excited that I could not help having a huge erection which erupted into an ejaculation! It was amazing the amount of cum which spurted out and soaked my PJs. It was so blissful, the feeling of the aftermath of a good ejaculation. I am certain the men readers will vouch for that! It also brought back memories of being a young boy masturbating in bed at nights, trying to look through the old copies of ‘Play Boy’, borrowed from a mate of mine! I went off to sleep soon afterwards.

Sam

When I woke up, it was almost 9 am. I was so tiered after the marathon love making last night, I was not surprised I slept through. I could see the blue waves through the full length mirrored sliding doors of the room facing the ocean. The view was magnificent. I turned around and Kim was not there. She must have got up earlier. I lay there for a few minutes before I got up and walked out of the room into the lounge area. I saw Steve and Kim sitting and having a cup of tea. As soon as Steve saw me, he got up and went into the kitchen to make a cup of tea for me. I sat next to Kim and put my arms around her.

I knew she was quite angry with me because of last night. I was sort of sorry too but was not going to let he know that I was. She has told me in the past that she never had anal sex and she had painful piles. But last night I was so randy I was almost blind to her pleas and virtually forced her into it. I knew she was in lots of pain and I did not fail to see a few drops of blood on the bed sheet when I got up this morning.

I cuddled up to her and said, “I am sorry honey.”

She just shrugged her shoulders and said, “It is okay, forget it.”

“Please tell me, you forgive me honey. I love you very much.” I pleaded.

She turned towards me and said, “I know you Sam, what ever you may say now, you will do it again. You can’t help yourself.” I noticed a small crack at the corner of her mouth which I knew was the beginning of a smile.

I kissed her fully on her lips and said,” You know me too well for my liking.”

She burst out laughing and I knew I have won her over. Steve brought me a cup of tea and Kim and I sat there sipping our tea and watching the waves. The ocean was quite rough. There were a few keen surfers despite the cold winds and a few joggers too. It would be nice to go for a walk soon.

I did not have any clothes on. Both Steve and Kim are getting used to me wondering around the house fully naked. Only thing Kim worries about is that I may lave some stains on her expensive sofas! Kim had a loose dress on. I unbuttoned it and took it off. Stephen was still busy in the kitchen. I had one of my arms around her and with both my hands I took hold her boobs, squeezing them gently. She smiled at me and took my prick in her hand and gently stared to stroke it. With the other one, she was gently stroking my nipple. She was becoming an expert nipple stroker.

She told me that Stephen mentioned to her that morning about how he had an erection followed by an ejaculation while listening to our love making, the previous night.

“Bloody pervert eavesdropper” was the first remark I made. ‘So what are you saying? He wants to watch us screwing or what?” I asked her.

“No honey. He did not say any thing like that. I just mentioned what he said that is all.”

“He is not getting any where near you. Okay?” I was quite firm in my tone.

“What do you mean?” she looked puzzled.

“You belong to me now. I don’t want you to go any where near him. Not even touch him.”

“But honey he is my husband” she tried to protest.

I pinched her nipples hard between my fingers until she almost cried in pain.

“Don’t you ever talk back to me?” My voice was raised and I noticed that Stephen was looking towards us.

I saw tears in her eyes. I wiped them off and kissed her on her eyes. “I am sorry honey, but I feel strongly about it. I want you to be mine, just mine.”

She nodded her head. I took the hand she was holding my prick with and made her stroke it harder. She smiled and started to stroke it faster.

“Hey, don’t waste it in on your hands” I said.

“What else you want me to do?”

“I could think of three or four possibilities” I teased her. Then suddenly a bright idea dawned. “Let us give Stephen a show and see how much effect it has on his pecker!”

“No honey. It is not a good idea” she begged. I was not going to take no for an answer.

I called out, “Hey Steve come here. Kim is going to show you a new trick she has learned.” I was aware that he was listening to our conversation and knew what was happening.

Stephen slowly came back to the lounge room. He stood in the middle of the room. I indicated him to sit down in a lounge chair which would give him a good view of were Kim and I were sitting.

“Kim gives the best head I have ever had in my life” I told him and the turning to her said, “Come on honey; show him how good you are.”

Her eyes pleaded with me not to make her go through with it. I was not sure whether she was embarrassed to do it in front of Steve or she was embarrassed for Steve to make him watch her do it. Either way, I did not care. I forced her to get up from the sofa and made her go on her knees in-between my legs, facing me.

From where Stephen was sitting he could have an angle view of us. I took Kim’s face with both my hands and directed her mouth to my cock which was standing erect in anticipation of the treat it was in for.

After a brief moment of hesitation, she took the prick in her hand and pulled the foreskin down to expose the glistening head the tip which was covered with the drop of pre cum. She gazed into my eyes. The uncertainty was not there any more but instead, there was a look of infatuation. She gently took the head inside her mouth. Her tongue slowly working around the globe, teasing and licking as she kept swallowing more and more of my prick deeper into her mouth. She was really good for some one who has done it for the first time the previous night. I loved it very much.

I bent down and kissed the top of her head. My hands reached for her boobs which were dangling down, swinging as her head bobbed up and down sucking my cock.

It must have given a great exciting view for Steve. His face said it all. I could not help but to notice the bulge in his shorts. I squeezed her tits hard while my fingers twiddled the erect nipples. I realized that she liked a little bit of rough play even though she may not own it up. Even when I pinch and twit her nipples when I am annoyed with her, she does not seem to mind it at all. I have to find some other way of punishing her in future.

I saw Stephen trying to rub over his shorts on his bulge. “Take it out Steve” I told him.

He was very shy to start with but then he slowly unzipped the shorts and pulled it down. He had jocks inside and the bulge was quite obvious tenting on the silk material. So what he said was true. Seeing Kim with me is having its effect. Kim was also was aware of what Steve was doing but she was concentrating on making me happy. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the fabulous sensation as the moisture of her mouth was coating the entire length of my prick as she moved up and down, sucking almost to the base of the fully erect cock. She never gagged even once. Would not have believed that she was a novice.

Stephen was now openly playing with his cock. It was out if his jocks and he held it in his hand and was stroking it. It was definitely smaller than mine in length and diameter and he was also cut. I now could understand her fascination with mine!

Kim was going in full speed with her sucking and I knew that I was almost there. Stephen was also increasing the speed of his masturbation to keep pace with her. He was watching her all the time. He had a look of animation on his face. He started to moan and so did I. He came first as I could see his cum spurting all over his hands. Kim also noticed it and I glimpsed a smile on her face. I was not far behind. I came with a loud groan spurting great chunks of cum inside her mouth. She kept sucking quickly to swallow every bit of it. She did a better job of it than last night by not allowing even a drop of the cum to dribble down. She licked me dry and cleaned me with her tongue.

When she got up from her knees, she turned around and looked at Stephen. He was cleaning himself with the undies and his shorts. He had the look of a kid found with his hands in the cookie jar. Ashamed and unable to meet our eyes. I was surprised to see the reaction of Kim. She looked as if she was disgusted by what Steve has done. That is great. I wanted to make her feel that way and love the idea of humiliating him in front of her.

Steve had gone into the shower and Kim went back to the bed room. I was stretching my self on the sofa in the lounge contemplating the world! What a windfall it has been for me coming into the lives of Steve and Kim. They both will never know how much I hated them and envied them from the first day Marie and I met them. Rich snobby doctors with every thing in life going for them. Posh cars, huge house, holiday homes like the condo we were now in, overseas holidays every year, kids going to private schools and then going to university and getting good jobs. They had it all. How much I wished I had half of what they had.

And now here I am. The bitch is my whore and she will do what ever I tell her to do. And the wimp has stooped himself to such a low level that he is worse than pathetic. Wanking himself unashamedly in front of his wife and me, while she was lapping up my cum into her mouth. I loved the feeling of making him feel so disgraced. I should have made him beg for the privilege of watching us. And the bitch, how much I like to abuse her and hurt her; love to see the tears in her eyes. There is more to it than that. I would love to lay my hands on some of their wealth too. I have to play my cards right and squeeze as much as I could, out of them. There is plenty of time. I am not in a hurry. Every thing works out well for those who are prepared to wait!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sexual Awakening Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 186 milliseconds