• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Owning Professor Ballard Pt. 02

Owning Professor Ballard Pt. 02

***AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm addicted to your comments and feedback, good and bad. More. Please. ***

*****

Professor Ballard allowed the lithe, young blond to lead her by the hand down the dim hallway. When they reached her office, she fished her key out of her clutch and silently opened the door. She motioned for Kendra to go in first. Ballard followed her and locked the door behind her, then turned to face her student.

Kendra was already wiggling out of her dress. She wore no bra. In a moment, she was naked. She got down on her knees in the middle of the old oriental rug in front of the desk and looked up at Professor Ballard.

The professor paused to admire the girl's perfect body for several long moments. She was perfectly proportioned with full, firm breast s and a heart-shaped ass. Her full hips tapered to a narrow waist and flat stomach.

She noticed that both nipples were pierced with small gold hoops.

The older woman walked up and cupped the girl's right breast in her left hand. She gently flicked the hoop with the index finger of her right hand.

"Jennifer's idea?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

The professor stared down at the beautiful girl who had been ordered by her mistress to serve her.

"You are truly a vision, Kendra. I'm going to enjoy this very much, dear," she breathed as she lightly flicked the nipple ring final time, then released her breast.

The blond shivered.

"How do you want me, ma'am?" she asked.

"What do you mean, Kendra?"

"I mean do you want to stand over me while I eat you, or do you want to sit in a chair? Or should I lay down so you can sit on my face?"

The professor paused for a moment, thinking.

"I think the chair first," said Professor Ballard firmly.

She walked up to an overstuffed chair in the corner of the office. She bent down and removed a stack of papers, making room for herself and sat down lightly. She made a point of not crossing her legs.

Kendra crawled over and knelt at the feet of her English professor.

Professor Ballard reached down and cupped Kendra's chin in her right hand. She looked her in the eyes as she spoke.

"Will she really whip your pussy with a wire hanger if you don't make me come three times?"

"Yes, ma'am. As I've said, she's done it before," replied the slave.

"She makes you do this often? Service other women or whatever you call it?" asked the professor.

"Yes, ma'am. Women and men. I am used by a guest of my mistress about once a week. Sometimes it's for no reason at all and sometimes it's to return a favor. Like last week, I ate out a friend of hers who helped her study for an important exam. Mistress sent me to the girl's dorm room when she got her passing grade. I ate her out while her roommate watched us from the top bunk.

Professor Ballard was wearing a conservative knee-length skirt. As she spoke, Kendra reached up and began casually hiking up the skirt around the professor's hips.

"It doesn't bother you?" asked Professor Ballard as she lifted her ass off the chair to help free the back of her skirt.

"I am her property, ma'am. I belong to Jennifer of my own free will. My opinions are of no consequence. I obey her in all things or I am punished."

The professor continued to levitate herself above the cushion of the chair until the young blond drew her panties down and then off.

The professor spread her legs wide and hitched herself forward so her pussy was jutting over the edge of the chair.

Kendra looked up at her from between her legs.

"She will share you too, when she makes you her slave, ma'am."

Then all discussion ceased as she lowered her face to the older woman's pussy.

She was good. Professor Ballard's first orgasm came in less than two minutes. She reached down and grabbed Kendra by the back of the head with both hands as she came in her mouth. The professor was a gusher, not quite a squirter, but close. Things started to get messy very quickly.

The second orgasm took slightly longer to achieve. Kendra alternated between tongue-fucking the professor's pussy and ass, while flicking her clit lightly with the fingers of her left hand.

Another gusher. Kendra drank greedily, making loud slurping noises.

The professor looked at her watch. They only had eight minutes left.

Kendra turned away quickly, then lay down on her back.

"Please sit on my face, ma'am. It will be easier if you ride me while I lick you. The third one can be tough."

The third one was not tough. It was easy.

Professor Ballard squatted over the girl and lowered herself roughly on to her face. She ground her pussy against her mouth and nose while Kendra continued to probe her deeply with her tongue.

The final orgasm seemed to last the longest. The professor kept her cunt clamped over the student's mouth until the last spasms started to subside, then she gently lifted herself up and off Kendra's face.

She stood and walked back over to the arm chair on wobbly legs and sat down.

Kendra pulled herself up off the floor and crawled over to the feet of the professor. Her face was shiny with the professor's essence. She shouldered her head between the older woman's knees, then gently pushed her legs part with her hands.

"Let me clean you, ma'am. We have time."

Kendra lowered her head and gently licked away the excess liquid from the folds of her glistening sex. The professor sighed contentedly and ran her fingers through the girl's blond hair.

When Kendra was done, she planted a big wet kiss directly on the professor's slit, then looked up.

"Thank you for letting this slut service you, ma'am. I trust you will tell my mistress you were satisfied with my performance."

"You're quite welcome, Kendra. You did a wonderful job, dear."

Then they both dressed quickly and checked their hair and make-up before heading back down the hall to the reception.

Kendra carried the professor's panties bunched up in her right fist.

When they walked in to the room, Jennifer was waiting for them. She was smiling.

"Congratulations, Kendra. You made it with one minute to spare," she said cheerily as she kissed her slave on the corner of her mouth.

Kendra discretely handed her mistress the professor's panties.

Jennifer looked over at Professor Ballard.

"Well how was she, teach?"

The professor smiled.

"Superb, Jennifer. You have trained her well."

Kendra remained standing nearby, smiling down at the floor.

The reception was winding down for the evening. People were leaving in small groups and heading off in to the night.

Kendra was sent to get their coats.

When they were alone, the professor turned to Jennifer and put a hand on her shoulder.

"But Jennifer, you said I could have a taste, didn't you? I haven't had that yet."

Jennifer laughed and kissed the professor on the cheek.

Kendra had returned with their coats.

"That's why you're coming back with us to our place. It will give us a chance to get better acquainted and go over the terms," said the young mistress brightly.

"The terms of what?" asked the professor.

"Your slavery, of course," she replied breezily as she twirled and walked out of the room with Kendra trailing close behind.

After a moment, the professor followed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Owning Professor Ballard Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds