• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • How to Know What Women Want Ch. 02

How to Know What Women Want Ch. 02

First let me start by saying thank you to all those who sent me feedback pertaining to my last how to story. It is greatly appreciated.

This how to story will be a continuation of my last how to story which for those of you who did not get a chance to read was about how to know what women want. For the guys that have not seen the first part of this I’m here to help guys understand women better and also I am here to try and explain why most of us women complain and what guys could improve on.

First off guys the big problem I have always heard about is that you guys start courting a woman in the beginning of your relationship then when you start getting serious in the relationship you stop telling and showing her how you feel, and that is a big mistake. A lot of women have doubts (for example does he not desire me anymore, am I to fat for him now, does he think I’m boring). So we need to know what you feel all of the time. Some guys think that showing a woman emotion makes them weak, but in truth in our eyes it makes you even stronger. Some guys are afraid of telling women what he wants in fear of rejection or in fear that you will be laughed at, but I have always heard that I wish my wife or girlfriend would tell me what she wants, but in truth we are afraid for the same reasons. So guys don’t stop telling and showing your women how you always feel and always let her know that what she has to say is valued by you.

Also it is true some women tend to want all of this without giving the same in return. I am not like this nor are any of my friends. So for the women who always wants affection please remember your guy needs it to. What I write in these how to stories may not be the same for other women but for most it is. A question for the guys is what do you truly want? Guys always talk about not being able to read their loved ones mind but also remember that this problem goes both ways. I personally want guys to tell me what they truly want.

I have heard guys tell me in the feedback that they sent me about how they just don’t think that way. It is true guys have different thinking skills than a woman does. Guys grow up thinking about cars and electronics while women start planning their wedding at age 9-10 some times earlier, but if it’s so easy to say I love you then how hard it is to show it? What makes me mad in this world today is that you hear and see everyday about men sleeping around and females doing the very same think but have they not thought about how it will affect them when they do find the one they want to be with for the rest of their lives? Don’t they know that every time you sleep with someone that you give a part of your self to that person, and if you sleep around a lot, by the time you find the one you want to spend the rest of your life with, you will have nothing left to give. Also cheating is another thing that makes me mad, why cheat? What is the point in it? I think that if you want to sleep with someone else why not end the relationship you’re currently in?

Sex should not be taken lightly as it is suppose to be a joining of the souls. Sex is not a chore nor is it something you just have to do. Guys we don’t want to hear about your other sex partners or girlfriends because all it will do is start making us have doubts about ourselves, or make us think that we are not as good as they were, or that you still desire her. Guys and girls don’t compare the opposite sex to your ex lover or spouse. Everyone is different and your new loved one shouldn’t have to pay for what she or he has done to you. If she or he in the past has cheated on you don’t assume that your new loved one is doing the very same thing as well.

I have always heard that “my guy is not open with me, or I don’t know what he thinks when it comes to me, or I have no clue as to what he wants for us in the future”. I have heard those so many times that I can not even begin to remember the number of times I’ve heard them. Women like to know what is going on, as we don’t like to be in the dark. A lot of times women have this feeling well I’m only here to cook, or clean and that I’m just here for sex. That may not be true but how many times have we been told thank you or how many times have we been appreciated for the everyday things we done? A lot of guys think we have it easy and that we get to stay home and that cleaning the house and taking care of the kids is easier than a man’s job. That is not true, not even close to being true. My friends and I have done a study on this, and we’ve always heard it from our other half so we chose one day that us girls would go do their job while the guys done ours. It was a test for us. We came home happy and not tired, and the guys were beat and complaining about all the stuff that they had to do and how difficult it was but they all learned that it is not as easy as you would think. Why don’t you guys give it a try once in a while?

Guys I need to speak up for a minute as I have received a lot of emails from guys who say they do all of this and more. I have also received emails stating that the women take advantage of them when they do these things but in my experience with women like that they are not worth your time and to you guys who said those things think back on how many times she has done the same for you? Sometimes when females don’t appreciate the things you do it is usually because she wants out or that she doesn’t know how to take it.

I don’t just sit down at my computer and write these how to stories. I go out and talk to many females on this subject and write down what each one says and put it into a story format. So this is not just coming from me. The last story I wrote was out of close to 60 women who spoke on the subject including myself.

To the guy who asked me “why do women develop the attitudes that they do”. Well there are many reasons that a woman might develop a attitude. First off think about it, we are not really accepted as much as guys are. Women have certain things they look for when it comes to a guy and when they search and search and can’t find what they are in search of that can become frustrating. Hormones are another thing that can cause an attitude to develop. Guys in general are just complicated as they don’t usually see life as we do, they don’t think in the same way as we do, and their hormones are a lot different than a woman’s hormones are. Also when it comes to females we have to keep a guard up as there are a lot of guys out there that think that we are sex toys or we have guys who think we have a sign on our bodies saying touch me, but we don’t. We don’t like guys to just come up and grab us. We have guys that talk about our body parts like we are on a platter. Okay guys it is about time for this story to end so I will leave off with a few more romantic notions that you could do to see a smile on her face. Buy her a rose on your way home from work, call her on your lunch break, write a love note and put it some where that you know she will find it. If you want to be even more thoughtful you could get home before she does and fix lunch or dinner for the both of you. Depending on what time it is you could light some candles and play some soft music but for the big part you can write her a lot of little love letters and make a trail into another room with you at the other end with roses in your hand. Try to relax her and make her feel pampered. Draw her a bubble bath and ask to wash her back or give her a shoulder massage. Well guys it’s about time for me to end this but I hope this how to story was as much enjoyable as the first one. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • How To
  • /
  • How to Know What Women Want Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds