• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Wife Cuckolding Black Hubby

Black Wife Cuckolding Black Hubby

What's up people? My name is Sheila Adeyemi-Williamson and I'm a Black woman of Nigerian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm five-foot-nine, curvy and sexy, with dark brown skin, and short Black hair. I always look classy in tailored pantsuits when I go to work. And everybody notices. A beautiful, educated and confident Black woman is something to behold, especially in a place like Ontario, Canada, where we're somewhat rare.

I work as an account manager at the Royal Bank of Canada, and I'm happily married to a six-foot-tall, fine brother named Evan Williamson. He's of Jamaican descent, has an MBA from the University of Ottawa and works for Tyrell Incorporated, a civil engineering corporation. We live in a two-story, four-bedroom house in suburban Orleans. Evan and I met at the University of Ottawa six years ago, fell in love and got married. We have a daughter together, little Tatiana, and a son, James. I love our little family. Recently, Evan and I have fallen into a funk, sexually speaking, so we decided to spice up our relationship a bit.

Evan and I have always been freaky, and there's not much we haven't tried. Sometimes he would come home to find me lying naked on our bed, face down and ass up, waiting for him. My boo would drop his pants, hold his big dick and make me suck it before fucking me real good. I love sucking Evan's long and thick Jamaican dick. I swear, Black guys from the Caribbean pack more down below than the ones from the continent of Africa. Don't ask me why, but I love it. After polishing Evan's dick with my tongue, I would hop on for a ride.

Burying his face between my big tits, Evan would caress my hot, curvy body and smack my big round booty while slamming his big Black dick into my hot cunt. I would ride him for hours, and he'd fuck me in numerous positions. Yeah, we always had a good time in the bedroom together. I like having that big Black dick of his in every hole of mine. Yes, I'm a Black woman who enjoys anal sex with my strong and virile Black husband. It does happen. Evan would put me on all fours, spank my thick round booty and then work his thick dick into my well-lubricated asshole.

I love anal sex and if loving it is wrong then this Nigerian-Canadian sister doesn't want to be right. Evan's dick feels wonderful in my asshole. He would fuck me roughly, filling my tight butt hole with his dick, cramming it real deep inside. Fun times. Of course, there are consequences to frequent anal sex if you're a woman. I tend to fart a lot after a good ass fucking. I don't care, though. My favorite thing is when Evan would cum in my asshole, flooding my bowels with his manly spunk. Good times, ladies and gentlemen.

Yeah, regular sex is a lot of fun, but what really gets me going is the kinky stuff. I'm talking about BDSM. I recently caught Evan jerking off to a video on the website Divine Bitches. In the video, a Black dude was getting fucked by a short blonde-haired White chick wearing a strap-on dildo. Kind of surprised me that my tall and macho Jamaican husband liked that shit but it also turned me on. I guess that's why we decided to give BDSM and kink a try.

I remember the first time Evan and I tried pegging. We went to the adult video store and bought a strap-on dildo, a set of vibrators and tons of condoms and lubricant. Evan was quite eager to try our new strap-on dildo and confessed to me that he'd dreamed of pegging for ages. What is it with Black men hiding to us Black women the fact that sometimes they like to be dominated in the bedroom? Shoot, most of us can handle it just fine, thank you very much.

That's why I put Evan on all fours, greased up his ass with lubricant and spanked him a bit before sliding my dildo into his butt. I gripped his hips tightly and worked my toy up his ass. I topped my husband while admiring our reflection in the mirror. A chubby and sexy Black woman fucking a muscular, well-built Black man with a strap-on dildo. How hot was that? I got really aggressive, spanking Evan's ass and calling him names while plugging him. I made him scream like a little bitch, and afterwards, I squatted over his face and pissed on him. This was our first foray into the world of female domination and sexual torture and we both had a lot of fun.

Evan and I continued to push the envelope, and one day, we decided to kick things up a notch. Since he recently told me that he's bi-curious, I feel more comfortable pushing his buttons sexually. I've long been fascinated by one type of porn, and that's cuckold porn. In most of the videos I watched, I saw Black guys fuck White women in front of their White husbands. Evan and I watched some of them videos together, and they turned us on. That's why we decided we would try cuckolding. A Black woman cuckolding her Black husband, now you've heard everything. Evan and I set out to find a bull for me to cuckold him with.

I finally settled on Carlos Mendoza, a young guy I know from the Latino bakery near my job. Carlos is five feet eleven inches tall, well-built and manly, with light bronze skin, curly Black hair and light brown eyes. Dude reminds me of The Rock, only younger. He looks Hispanic to me but told me he's actually Afro-Dominican, born in the DR to a Hispanic father and a half White, half Haitian mother. He's flirted with me often and while I enjoyed it I also let him know that I'm a happily married woman. When I approached Carlos with the idea, he was surprisingly okay with it. I set up a meeting between Carlos, Evan and myself at a restaurant and we totally gelled. Thus, we agreed for a one-time kinky encounter.

Thus, we met at our residence, and drank some wine to unwind. And then we got the party started. Evan would play the role of the cuckold and watch Carlos and I fuck. I got naked, and Evan and Carlos feasted their eyes on me. I could tell they were both turned on. Who wouldn't be turned on by a hot Black chick with a pretty face, curvy body, big tits, thick thighs, wide hips and big round ass? I put some of them video vixens to shame. I put a chastity device on Evan's dick and kept the key since I am cuckolding him after all. I grabbed Carlos dick and began sucking on it while Evan watched.

Carlos groaned softly as I sucked his big Afro-Dominican dick while massaging his balls. Evan watched us, mesmerized. I winked at Evan as I sucked Carlos until he came, then I swallowed his cum. Then I made him put a condom on and climbed on top of him. Carlos smacked my ass while thrusting his big dick into my cunt. My sexy Black husband Evan watched, his eyes riveted on the scene of me, his darling Black wife, cuckolding him with another man. Carlos smacked my ass and pulled my hair as he fucked me doggy style a little while later. To really spice things up, I spread my big butt cheeks wide open and let Carlos stick his dick into my asshole. He fucked me real good, and left me pleasurably sore.

Once Carlos and I were done fucking, I gave Evan a little treat. I let him clean Carlos and I up. First Evan licked my pussy, cleaning me up, and then he sucked Carlos cock after Carlos took off the used condom. Seeing my sexy and masculine Black husband sucking Carlos dick really turned me on. I guess I'm one freaky sister. So much that I fetched my strap-on dildo and made Evan get on all fours. I fucked him in the ass as he sucked Carlos dick. First the second time that night Carlos came, this time he splashed his cum all over Evan's face. And guess what? Evan sucked every last drop of Carlos cum and later told me he loved every minute of it.

To really spice things up, I took the chastity device off Evan's dick and his magnificent Black dick sprang to life, erect in seconds. Carlos sucked Evan's dick while I continued ramming my dildo up Evan's ass. Getting his dick sucked by a sexy man while I filled his ass with my dildo drove Evan absolutely nuts. He howled in pleasure as Carlos and I took him to the edge. Finally, he told me he'd had enough. I eased my dildo out of Evan's ass as Carlos finished sucking my husband's big Black dick. We took a moment to relax, then hit the showers.

About half an hour later, Carlos left our residence, and Evan and I went to bed, happy as can be. I am a happily married Black woman and I love my gorgeous, masculine and sexually flexible Black husband. We're exploring our sexuality without fear or shame, while remaining safe and discreet. Evan recently told me that he'd love to do a threesome with me and a hot female co-worker of his. I like all kinds of kink, and I'm one of those women who enjoys gay and bisexual male action on video but I'm one hundred percent straight. I don't do girls. Sorry, Evan. The only threesomes we're ever going to do are male/male/female. I'm the lady of the house and those are my rules. Peace.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Wife Cuckolding Black Hubby

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds