• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Wife Cuckolding Black Male

Black Wife Cuckolding Black Male

This isn't easy for me to say, so I'm just going to say it. My name is Benjamin Saint-Preux and I'm a Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I work as an auditor for the Canadian Revenue Agency, and it's a pretty decent gig. The government regulates our taxes here in Ontario but someone needs to regulate the government, you know? I make sixty five thousand a year after taxes, not bad for a guy who grew up on a small farm in a tiny Caribbean nation, eh?

My parents, James and Alice Saint-Preux moved to Quebec from the Republic of Haiti in 1980. I attended the University of Montreal where I earned a bachelor's degree in business in 1999 and later earned an MBA in 2003. Canada is a complicated country, that much I understood when I arrived in Montreal in the summer of 1980. I had only seen eight summers when we first got here but I was already a good judge of both places and people. Canada isn't friendly to the Black man but with education and hard work, we just might have a chance.

After looking for work in metropolitan Montreal for ages, I finally came to the City of Ottawa, where I got myself a government job. I'm happily married to a beautiful woman named Marguerite Jones. My wife is half Black and half White, born in the City of Calgary, Alberta, to a Jamaican immigrant father and a White Canadian mother. We're trying out some kinky stuff to rev up our seemingly dead love life. There is such a thing as a passionless marriage and it's what ours has become. We need to change that.

Things haven't been the same since our twins, Joseph and Armand, were born. Simply put, although parenthood brought tremendous joy to our lives, it also killed our sex life. The twins are now in the seventh summer of their life, and they're vacationing with my mother, Granny Alice, in the City of Montreal, Quebec. Marguerite and I decided to spice up our sex life and bring the passion back into our marriage during that much-needed free time. The results surprised us, to say the least.

Marguerite and I have been pushing the envelope as far as sex. I would come home and find my sexy caramel goddess waiting for me, face down and ass up, on our living room sofa. Fuck me big daddy, Marguerite would purr, driving me absolutely nuts. I would drop my pants right there and slide my hard dick into her pussy from behind. My sweet Marguerite has one hell of a booty and I love fucking it every chance I get. I've always had a thing for light-skinned chicks with big butts. Even back in Haiti I was fascinated by mulatto women, the result of dalliances between Haitians and our Hispanic neighbors from the Dominican Republic.

Marguerite is one freaky mama and I absolutely loved that about her. While riding my hard dick, she would scream all kinds of obscenities and urge me to fuck her harder. I would smack her ass, pull her hair and pinch her tits, and this only drove her wild because she's freaky like that. When I first met her, I was twenty eight and she was nineteen, a freshman at the University of Ottawa, studying nursing. I spotted the five-foot-ten, caramel-colored, dark-haired and green-eyed biracial sister with the ghetto booty and decided I had to have her. I pursued her doggedly, and we've been together ever since.

Yeah, I love my freaky wife. Marguerite always thinks of freaky stuff for us to try together. I remember the first time she brought out her strap-on dildo. Let's play with it tonight, Marguerite teased, patting my growing erection. I've never been one to say no to sex so I was totally down for whatever. That night, Marguerite introduced me to the pleasures of female domination and kinky BDSM sex. Yup, my sexy wife bent me over, lubricated my asshole and then worked her strap-on dildo up my bum. Up until then I had never tried anything even remotely close to this.

Not something I care to try all the time but I did enjoy getting dominated by Marguerite as she berated me while stuffing her dildo deep into my asshole. Marguerite is really into strap-on play now. To me it's alright, something kinky to try once in a while. I'm sure I'm not the first Black man to get fucked in the ass by a Black woman wearing a strap-on dildo and I will certainly not be the last. The Black community is far more open to kink than it's given credit for. Most people think of us Black folks as religious and kind of conservative. Well, that's not all of us. And even the more conservative members of the Black community like their sex kinky and wild once in a while, you know?

Marguerite and I continued to explore our fun, and then one day I dropped a bombshell on her. We'd often argued about my porn consumption and my sexy caramel goddess couldn't fathom why I watched porn sites like All Kinds Of Girls, Ghetto Gaggers and Cum Bang. I finally confessed to her that I was curious about cuckolding. I'd watched tons of videos where a Black guy with a big dick fucked a White woman in front of her White husband. I'd scoured the web for the flip side of the cuckolding game. I'd only seen four videos where a Black guy watched his Black wife getting fucked by a non-Black individual. Only four such video clips, out of the millions of porn sites out there. Wow.

Marguerite was surprisingly okay with it, and we began looking for a third party to join us for some kinky fun. We finally settled on Arnold Wong, a stocky and roughly handsome Asian dude I knew from work. Arnold is stocky, muscular and kind of manly with his numerous tattoos, but he's also openly bisexual. Some people at work don't care for him but I found him cool. Arnold is into Black guys and from some of the things he said at work, I knew he fancied women of color as well. More than once I'd caught him checking me out and knew he'd jump at the chance of getting with me.

When I approached Arnold with the idea, he was all for it. I arranged a meeting between him, Marguerite and myself, just to see if we gelled. We had good chemistry, and decided to test those waters. One Friday night, Arnold came over for some fun. We drank some wine, made small talk, then went to the master bedroom and got naked. Arnold looked real good naked, and I noticed he had a nice thick cock. Whoever said that Asian dudes aren't packing never met this guy.

Marguerite and Arnold got their freak on while I watched. Finally my ultimate fantasy was coming true. I eagerly played the role of the Black cuckold husband watching his sexy, freaky Black wife getting fucked by a well-endowed man of another race. Call it reverse interracial cuckolding if you will. Marguerite got on her knees and sucked Arnold's thick Asian cock while I watched. Arnold put a condom on, then he put Marguerite on all fours and spanked her big Black butt before sliding his dick into her cunt from behind. Marguerite went buck wild, cussing loudly and urging him to fuck her harder. Man, I cannot recall the last time I got this hard.

I could not believe how turned on I got from watching my sexy biracial wife Marguerite getting fucked by Arnold's thick Asian cock. He smacked her ass, pulled her hair and called her names while slamming his dick up her snatch. Marguerite screamed like a woman possessed, clearly loving every minute of it. When Arnold finished he pulled off his condom and shot his load all over Marguerite's face, and some of it got on her tits. Happily she licked it all up. So damn hot it's not even funny.

Arnold looked at me and winked, and I felt my dick harden. I got up and joined him and Marguerite on the bed. I got between Marguerite's thighs and licked her pussy, causing her to giggle happily. Meanwhile, I grabbed Arnold's dick and stroked it. Who says only women can multitask? Once I finished licking Marguerite's delicious Black pussy, I began sucking Arnold's cock. Lots of bisexual brothers enjoy both a hot pussy and a hard dick and I'm glad to say that I am one of them. Tonight was my coming out party. As my wife watched in excitement, I sucked dick for the first time.

Arnold moaned softly as I sucked his dick and massaged his balls gently, the same way I did while jerking off my own. Marguerite lay on the bed, grinning and fingering her hairy cunt while watching me suck Arnold's dick. I sucked Arnold until he came, then I drank his cum. Arnold sighed in pleasure, and then the three of us lay there, sated and happy. Marguerite stroked both of our dicks and I relaxed as my wife sucked my dick while Arnold joined her. Once Arnold was hard again, we grabbed condoms and lube and tried something new. The stocky Asian dude worked his big dick into my tight asshole after Marguerite lubricated me. It hurt a bit as he went in but also felt good.

Man, the moment of truth was upon me. I'm a Black man riding an Asian dude's dick while my sexy Black wife watches us. Arnold pumped his dick into my butt as I moaned in pleasure. Marguerite grabbed my dick and sucked it as I got fucked in the ass. Arnold didn't last long, apparently my ass was too tight for him, even with the lubricant. Arnold groaned as he squeezed his now flaccid cock out of my asshole. We both sighed in pleasure. Marguerite couldn't stop smiling. What can I say? A good time was had by all.

A few minutes later, we got dressed and my wife and I walked Arnold to the door. He thanked us for a wonderful time, then drove away. Marguerite and I smiled happily as we made our way back to our house. What can I say? We're probably the kinkiest Black couple out there, and that's okay with us. I am a bisexual Black man with a university degree, a steady job, and a wonderful Black woman who loves me for me and accepts me. I'm happy. What can I say? Sometimes us brothers really can have it all!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Wife Cuckolding Black Male

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds