• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Not Your Typical Panty Sniffing Story

Not Your Typical Panty Sniffing Story

1234567

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters are age 18 or older.

Copyright 2014 by the author.

Introduction

I've read several stories that involve a son getting off by sniffing his mom's panties. I thought I'd turn that theme on its head.

*****

Max's story:

"Mom, did you do the laundry today?" I asked.

"Yes, why?" my mom replied.

"I seem to be missing two of my jockstraps. I know I had five of them, but now I can only find three." I held up two white cotton jocks. "I'm wearing the other one." I had just come home from the gym, and was still wearing my workout gear, a gray t-shirt and gray cotton shorts.

Mom came into my room. "Maybe they fell behind the dryer, I'll look around. Those look kind of ratty, how long have you had those?" she reached out and touched the jockstraps in my hand.

"I don't know, maybe a year." I noticed she kept her hand on the jocks, and she seemed to be caressing the fabric with her fingertips.

"I should get you some new ones, do those still fit? You've grown quite a bit over the last year." she looked up at me, still caressing the jockstrap in my hand. She was right, I had grown over the last year. I had just turned 18 and was 6 foot 5 and 245 pounds, making me over a foot taller than her.

My mom, Tina, is a petite woman, 5 foot 2 inches tall, and maybe 100 pounds soaking wet. She has strawberry blond hair, a slim figure and a very pretty face, at least I always thought she was pretty. She also has the most beautiful, sparkling gray-blue eyes I've ever seen.

"Let me see how they fit." she let go of the jock in my hand and took a step back.

"Uh, what do you mean?" I mumbled, wondering if she was expecting me to drop my shorts right there in front of her.

"Don't be shy, I want to see if you need a bigger size. Go ahead and drop your shorts." I thought I noticed an odd look in her eyes, and her breathing seemed to have changed, but I did as she asked and dropped my shorts.

She looked at me for a moment, then she stepped closer. "Those look a little tight on you." her voice was low and throaty as she slid her right hand under the strap on my butt, touching my bare cheek, then she put both hands in the waistband on the sides and pulled. I couldn't help myself, I started getting a boner with her touching me the way she was. "How about the front, is there enough room here?" she cupped her right hand on the front of my jock and squeezed gently. I was fully hard by then, and my cock was poking out the waistband, pointing up at my stomach.

She rubbed her hand up and down the front of my jock, which was still damp from my workout earlier.

"Oh, look. Your little man is poking his head out." she said in a cute voice when she saw my cockhead. "Hello little man." she said while she kept rubbing my balls through the soft cotton fabric. I thought it was a little weird to hear her talking to my prick in the same tone of voice she would have used to talk to a puppy. She always called my penis 'little man' when I was a boy, and she still did, even though by that time I was well above average in size, at least 8 inches when hard, and quite thick.

"Uh, mom, I'm sorry... I don't..." I was stammering, embarrassed about getting a hard-on in front of my mother. She looked up at me and smiled, all the while she kept her hand on the front of my jock.

"It's OK, honey. Your little man just wants to say hello." she started stroking my cock up and down through the fabric of my jock, using her thumb and index finger to squeeze the shaft. By this time, she was standing right next to me, pressing her body against mine. She only came up to my chest, and I noticed that she had put her face very close to my armpit, and I thought I heard her sniffing.

"I'm sorry, mom, I probably stink right now, I haven't taken a shower yet." my legs were starting to shake from the way she was squeezing and stroking my cock, and I could feel the fingers on her left hand gently caressing my bare ass cheeks as she stroked me.

"I don't mind, sweetie." she said before burying her face in my sweaty shirt and inhaling deeply.

"Oh God." I murmured, feeling like I was about to cum. I don't know what came over me, but I put my arm around her shoulders and pushed her down towards my crotch. I could feel her head against my stomach as she bent over and touched her lips to my cock. "Oh fuck." I couldn't help it, my cock exploded just as she took the head in her mouth. She held my knob in her mouth, sucking and swallowing my cum. When I finished spurting, she kept sucking until my cock got soft and began to pull back into my jock.

"Goodbye, little man." she said as she let me slip out of her mouth. She took a step back and her expression seemed to change from a contented smile to an embarrassed frown. "I've got to..." she turned and quickly walked out of my room. My legs were still weak, so I sat down on my bed to ponder what had just happened.

Nothing like that had ever happened before. Mom always acted very proper around me, she never talked about sex, never cursed or told any dirty jokes. I always thought she was frigid or something, she'd never dated since my dad left, and I never heard her talking about any men. She was cute and all, but I never imagined that she'd put her mouth on my cock and swallow my cum like she'd just done. I took off my shirt and jockstrap and put them in my laundry basket, then I took a long, hot shower.

When I got out of the shower, I dried off, put some baby powder on my balls, wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my room. I put on a clean jock, some shorts and a shirt, and headed for the kitchen. I had to pass mom's room on my way to the kitchen, and when I did, I thought I heard her crying, so I knocked on her door. "You in there mom?"

"Don't come in... I'm not decent." she shouted through the door.

"I thought I heard you crying, are you OK?" I asked the closed door.

"One second, sweetie." I heard her say, then I heard some shuffling noises.

"I'm fine honey... I was just... reading." she said as she opened the door. She sounded out of breath, and when I looked down at her, I saw that she had a bedsheet wrapped around her body. She was holding it just above her breasts and it kind of looked like a toga. I noticed she was sweating, her face was flushed, and her hair was messed up. "Really, I'm fine. Go on down to the kitchen, I'll be there in a few minutes to start dinner."

"You sure you're OK?" I asked. There was an unusual odor in her room, one I'd never smelled before.

"Yes. Go on now."

I leaned down and gave her a hug. She held her sheet tight to her chest, but put her other hand around my back. While I hugged her, I looked over at her bed and saw what looked like one of my jockstraps sticking out from under her pillow. "OK, mom." I said as I pulled away. 'This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder.' I thought to myself after she shut her door.

I went to the family room and plopped down on the couch. I turned on the TV and watched the sports highlights for a while. The kitchen and the family room were only separated by a bar with two barstools, so you could see the TV from the kitchen.

Pretty soon I heard mom behind me in the kitchen. I turned to look at her, and noticed she had brushed her hair and put on a frumpy housecoat. She never dressed very sexy, especially at home, so there was nothing unusual about that.

We ate dinner without talking too much, I was a little uncomfortable just being so close to her after what had happened earlier, but neither one of us brought it up.

We went to our separate rooms to go to bed and I jerked off like I did every night, but that night, instead of fantasizing about fucking one of the cheerleaders at my school, I thought about my mom and the way she had swallowed my cum earlier that day.

The next day after I got home from school and the gym, I found a package of new jockstraps on my pillow. I decided to get cleaned up before I tried them on, so I took a shower, powdered my balls, and put some cologne on. I went back to my room. opened the package, tried one on, and it did seem to fit better. I was standing in front of the full length mirror in my room, doing a few bodybuilder poses in just my jockstrap, when mom walked in.

"How do they fit?" she asked as she got closer to me. I noticed she was wearing a long t-shirt that I'd never seen on her. It had a picture of a kitten on the front, but the material was white and thin, and I could just make out two little bumps on her chest that I knew were her nipples.

"Much better. Thanks, mom." I was expecting her to start touching me like she had the day before, but she didn't. She was standing right next to me, and I heard her inhale deeply.

"That's nice, dear." she said and walked out of my room.

Tina's story:

It all started when I was 36 years old. I was a single mom, raising my only son Max. I had been divorced for over 10 years, but being single never really bothered me. I had my hands full with my growing son, and I never felt lonely, or that I needed a man. I never really liked sex anyway. I heard the way other women talked about their orgasms, but it always seemed foreign to me. I had tried to make myself cum when I was younger, but no matter how much I rubbed on myself, I never felt much more than irritation. I was a virgin when I got married, and sex with my husband was always more pain than pleasure. I tried to pretend I enjoyed it, for his sake, and for the sake of our marriage, but I was quietly relieved when I discovered he was cheating on me. We were divorced soon after that, and he moved to the west coast and pretty much out of our lives.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered the key that unlocked my ability to feel that intense physical pleasure everybody talked about.

One day, I was doing a load of laundry, like I had done a thousand times before. I'd brought Max's basket down to the laundry room and was putting his things in the washer when I noticed a new, unusual odor. Max played football and had recently started working out, trying to get recruited by a good college, so quite a bit of his laundry consisted of shorts, t-shirts, and jockstraps, all of which had the same curious odor. I remember casually putting one of his t-shirts up to my nose and giving it a little sniff. I can't explain it, but the musky, manly scent gave me a feeling, down there, that was wonderful and frightening at the same time. My knees started shaking as I took a longer whiff of the sweaty shirt. I could feel a tingling, itching, almost burning sensation between my legs that had been completely unknown to me until that moment. I dropped the shirt and picked up a jockstrap from the basket and put it up to my nose. I inhaled deeply and could feel my panties getting wet. I reached under my skirt to feel my wet panties while I kept Max's soiled jock under my nose.

I had never been so turned on or wet in my life. I pulled my panties to one side and touched my pussylips. They were slick with my fluid, more slick and wet than I'd ever imagined they could be, and when my fingers reached my clit, it felt bigger, harder, and more sensative than ever before. I pressed my fingers against it and instantly felt a wave of sheer pleasure wash over my entire body.

Falling to my knees in front of the washer, I kept the jock up to my nose, inhaling the musky, almost sour scent, while I rubbed my swollen clit even harder. I don't know how long I did that, or how many orgasms I had, they just kept rolling through me, over and over, until it became too much for me to bear and I had to stop.

I must have passed out, because I remember waking up on the cold concrete floor of the laundry room. My skirt was bunched up around my waist and my damp panties were still pulled over to one side. I stood up on shaky legs and put everything into the washer. Well, almost everything. I kept one jockstrap and hid it in my blouse before I went up to my room.

Luckily Max was watching TV in the family room and didn't see me as I came up from the basement and went to my room. I say luckily, because although I didn't realize it at the time, I looked like a mess. When I got to my room and looked in the mirror, I was shocked at my appearance. My hair was all over the place, and my makeup was smeared around my face. I pulled the jockstrap from my blouse, and saw that my lipstick was smeared all over it.

After that first day, I was hooked. Every time I did laundry, I would exchange the jock I kept under my pillow for a fresh one from Max's laundry basket. Every night before going to sleep, I rubbed his dirty, smelly athletic supporter on my nose and face while I rubbed and pinched my clit. I finally discovered the deep, intense pleasure I had always heard about, but never quite believed in. I loved the smell, and the taste of my son's dirty jock.

Oh my God, the salty, almost bitter taste drove me over the top many nights as I chewed on my son's jock. One day, I got bold and took two jocks to my room, so I could smell and taste one, while I rubbed the other one on my dripping wet kittycat. The feel of the roughly woven, yet soft cotton fabric set my pussy on fire the first time I touched myself with it.

This continued for several months, and I'm sure my son didn't suspect anything. It may sound strange, but I never thought about my son sexually, I never fantasized about having him on top of me, thrusting in and out like his father had done, I just couldn't stop 'borrowing' his jockstraps for my nightly pleasure sessions. That all changed one afternoon when I heard him call out to me from his room.

He said he was missing two of his jockstraps and asked me if I knew where they were. I couldn't tell him the truth, 'Oh I have them in my room, I like to sniff and chew on them while I make myself cum.'. No I couldn't say that, so I tried to act casual, saying something about them being lost in the laundry room. While I was lying to him, I noticed he was still wearing his workout clothes and I could smell that delicious manly odor in his room. I don't know what I was thinking, I guess my mind wasn't working right, because I wanted to see his jockstrap, touch it, smell it, the one he was wearing at that moment. I said something about needing to buy him some new jocks, and told him to drop his shorts so I could check the fit. I don't know where this newfound lust came from, maybe it was the musky smell in the room, maybe it was that I noticed for the first time what a big, strong, handsome man he had become over the past year. He towered over me, and I felt like a helpless little girl instead of his mother.

I wanted him to take me right then and there, to claim me as his own, but even though he was much bigger than I was, he was still a shy teenager, and I knew he would never think of doing something so bold. Still, I did convince him to drop his shorts so I could see if his old jock still fit his growing body.

Standing there in front of me in just his jock and t-shirt, he looked and smelled so good, I couldn't resist the urge to touch him. I only touched the waistband at first, you know, to see if it still fit, but I soon found that my hand had made it's way to the front of the pouch holding his equipment. His balls felt warm in my hand, and I also felt his little man stirring and growing. As I absentmindedly rubbed up and down with my hand, I moved closer until my face was nearly in his armpit. He smelled so good, I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. I heard him mumble something about not showering after the gym, but I was too intoxicated by his musky aroma by that point to care. I could feel his little man growing between my fingers, and it wasn't so little anymore. It was much bigger than his father's and I knew then that I wanted to use it to scratch the itch that was burning between my legs.

All of a sudden, I felt his arm on my shoulders, pushing me down towards his groin. His hard cock was sticking up above his waistband, and I could see the pre-cum oozing from the small slit at the very top.

My ex-husband had tried to get me to put my mouth on him, but I always refused. It was unladylike and dirty, I thought, after all, that's where a man's piss comes out. But at that moment, with my face being pushed down close to my son's magnificent cock, I eagerly took it into my mouth. As soon as I did, I felt his warm semen flood into me. The taste was another new sensation, one that I immediately decided I liked. I swallowed, and kept sucking on the bulbous head of my son's cock until it softened and began to shrink back into his jock.

As soon as his cock slipped from my mouth, I felt a wave of guilt and shame wash over me. I stood up and looked into my son's eyes briefly, before I mumbled something and nearly ran out of his room.

As soon as I shut the door to my room, I stripped down, and within seconds, I was naked in my bed with a jock on my face and one on my pussy. I was so aroused by the wicked thing I had just done, I began cumming almost immediately, the guilt and shame were pushed aside by the flood of pleasant feelings radiating out from my little love button. I knew it was wrong for me to lust after my own son, but it was his manly odor that had turned me on in the first place. As I lay there in my bed, I knew nothing would stop me from giving myself to him, if that's what he wanted.

My pussy felt empty, like it needed to be filled with something, anything, so I began stuffing the dirty jockstrap up inside me. This made me cum even harder and soon, I had stuffed the entire jockstrap into my itching hole. It helped fill the empty feeling, but what I really wanted was...

Suddenly, there was a knock on my bedroom door, it was Max, he must have heard me whimpering and thought I was crying. I quickly wrapped a sheet around my naked body and went to the door. I didn't realize until he hugged me that I still had his jock stuffed in my pussy. As he hugged me, I noticed he smelled like soap and baby powder, which was nice, I suppose, but it did nothing to stoke the fire burning in my gut. That's probably the only thing that kept me from dragging him to my bed and having my way with him.

I sent him away and got cleaned up, then I put a housecoat on and went down to start dinner. Neither one of us brought up what had happened at dinner, and we both went to bed early. As I lay in my bed, I wondered if my son was rubbing his big cock, and if so, was he thinking about me.

The next day, I took a long lunch from work and went to the mall. I got a package of XL size jockstraps for Max, and I got a new nightshirt for me. It wasn't too sexy, in fact it was from the young girls section, it was basically a very long t-shirt that came down to my knees. I liked it because it had pink trim, and a picture of an adorable kitten on the front.

That evening, I went to check on him and see how his new jocks fit, but he had showered and my nose was filled with the smell of cheap cologne instead of the manly musk I was hoping for when I went in his room.

Max's story:

I wondered what had gotten into my mom lately. One minute, she's got her hands all over me, and the next minute she acts like I'm not even there. All the guys at school were always saying how crazy and unpredictable women were, and I started to think they were right.

The next day when I got home from the gym, I took off my shoes, socks, shorts and shirt. I was still sweating from the jog home, and I was just getting ready to jump in the shower when I heard mom talking from the hall.

"Is that you, sweetie?" she said as she came around the corner and up to my doorway.

"Yeah, mom. I just got home." I stood there nearly naked in front of my mother for the third time in as many days.

1234567
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Not Your Typical Panty Sniffing Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds