• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Laura's Story

Laura's Story

Laura was counting the minutes until quitting time and the weekend beginning at exactly 5:01 pm. She planned on meeting up with Craig her boyfriend after work.

Just as Laura punched out at the office her cell rang. It was Craig telling her he had to cancel their rendezvous tonight since he would be out with the boys the whole weekend. They has planned to go to Las Vegas for some fun.

Laura did not like the sound of that since she knew how rowdy Craig's friends were, meaning that if no one got locked up in jail after this weekend it would surprise her.

When Laura got home she decided to take a nice relaxing bubble bath and order some Chinese take out since she was starving.

After her bath and the take out food she was feeling alone, bored and horny on this steamy Friday night. She wanted to get fucked in the most wickedly hottest way and she wanted it now. Since her boyfriend was away, she decided to play.

She drove down to the local pub and ordered a beer. Soon enough she caught the attention of a couple of guys playing pool. In fact the whole pub was staring at her in her too tight daisy duke shorts and see through blouse that left nothing to the imagination showing off her already pert and hard nipples.

"Damn girl you look hot. Are you looking for some fun?" a tall guy came over to her and asked.

"Yes. I'm looking for a good fucking tonight," Laura boldly stated.

"Then follow me," the guy replied as he took Laura's hand and led her to the back of the pub.

He introduced himself as Tom and said that he had a couple of buddies who wanted to get laid tonight as well. Laura though to herself why not. She had never had sex with multiple men before and now was as good as ever a time to start. She could feel her pussy juices flowing as she thought of the fun she was going to have.

Tom led her outside in the back of the pub where Laura counted 9 biker's standing around a mattress on the ground behind the dumpster.

"Hey guess what I have for you guys tonight? A real live whore ready and willing to get fucked royally," Tom announced.

"Fuck yeah," the guys said in unison.

Laura started undressing slowly and shaking her boobs and booty putting on a show for the bikers. One of them reached out to her and pushed her to the ground on the mattress. Laura automatically spread her legs and started to finger her own pussy. The guy said his name was Fred and he placed his head between her legs and started to eat her pussy with gusto pumping her pussy with his fingers while licking and flicking her clit with his tongue.

Then a guy named Eric and along with Tom took turns eating her out as well. Soon enough Richard, Steven, David, John, Mike, Philip and Elliot took turns eating Laura's pussy as well. Laura felt so good to be desired by all these men that she came over and over again in their mouths.

Next the guys started taking turns fucking her doggy style plunging deep within her pussy from the back grunting with every thrust until they unloaded their cum loads deep within her pussy. Laura enjoyed feeling the different cum loads trickle out of her pussy when she got up. She stuck her fingers inside her pussy ad scooped some of the cum out and then licked her fingers.

"Yummy, that was great guys," she said and started to dress herself when Tom stopped her.

"We aren't done yet darling," he said and he took off her blouse again and placed her back on the mattress saying that they were going to double fuck her pussy. Laura was amazed but in a good way she was never double penetrated before and she couldn't wait to feel two cocks in her tight pussy for the first time. She felt her pussy juicing up.

Tom joined Laura on the mattress and invited a bald biker, John to stick his cock into Laura's pussy while Tom shoved his 10 inch cock in her pussy as well. Laura was sandwiched between the guys as Tom was underneath her and John was on top of her. While Tom plunged into her pussy Laura felt John's dick stretching her to the limit. Then John plunged deeper into Laura and Tom pulled out slowly then plunged deeper into her again.

"Fuck, this feels great," she screamed in delight as her pussy felt full and stretched to the max.

The other 8 guys took turns double penetrating her pussy plunging two cocks in her pussy until Laura was exhausted.

"Fuck me harder," Laura screamed her pleasure.

When Laura got up from the mattress she felt sore from all that fucking but she had a smile on her face.

"I love Friday nights," she stated as she started to dress and head back into the pub.

When Laura got home she changed into one of Craig's over-sized t-shirts and got into bed. A few minutes later her cell rang. It was Craig saying he missed her and that he would make up for being away this weekend. Then he asked her how her weekend was going. Laura responded she was doing fine and that she expected to see him Sunday night. Laura thought to herself that Craig was not the only one who had a wild weekend.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Laura's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 637 milliseconds