• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club 14

The Trophy Wives Club 14

12

These stories will feature mature mothers with big, fake breasts enjoying the over-sized endowments of their sons. If that's not something you want to read then go find something else on this excellent site.

Feedback is appreciated but don't bitch about how unrealistic or clichéd the scenario is in the comments - - you'll be wasting your time and mine.

Everyone involved is 18 or over.

† † † † †

A couple of days after Franklin Moore's funeral, Kelly Cooper stepped out of the back door of her house and onto the large paved area beside the big, outdoor pool that dominated their back garden. Her younger brothers, Hank and Lucas, were already out there, Hank sunning himself in the mid-morning sunshine, Lucas swimming lengths up and down the pool.

They'd both had her over the last couple of weeks, ever since things had gone crazy among their mother's circle of friends. In the space of a weekend, the four hot MILFs who made up the Trophy Wives Club had seduced and fucked their own sons and, in the case of Jessica, her daughter Kelly as well. And, over the last couple of weeks, they'd started to swap sons as well, something that Kelly was keen to get into. For now, though, she was more than happy to have both her brothers to herself. Or she would as soon as their mother and father left for some meeting in the city.

"Hey little brother," she said to Hank as she sauntered over to the sun loungers where he lay wearing only a pair of tight swimming shorts, the outline of his thick, heavy prick clearly visible.

He smiled up at her as he opened his eyes. "Hey big sister," he said. "Damn you look good in that bikini."

"This little thing?" she asked coyly, pirouetting before him. Her bikini was little, alright - - the blue top barely covered her nipples, leaving the rest of her big, fake tits free to her brother's hungry gaze, while the bottom was little more than a string of cotton that hid next to nothing of her bald, shaved pussy lips.

"Yeah, that little thing," he said. "Mom and dad left yet?" he asked as she sat on the lounger next to his.

"Not yet, though I don't think it'll be long," Kelly said. "Mom's still trying to think of a way to get out of going. I think she'd rather be out here with us." She leaned forward, her upper arms squeezing her huge tits together forming a deep, dark cleavage. "Guess you and Lucas will just have to make do with me."

"That's no hardship, sis," Hank said. "Spread your legs," he said. "Show me your pussy."

"Mom and dad are still in the house. Dad might see."

"Never mind that. Show me that pretty little pussy of yours."

"God, you're so bossy," Kelly said, glancing nervously over at the house as she opened her legs slowly, reaching down with one hand to pull the small piece of cotton aside. Hank grinned arrogantly as he saw her shaved, bald cunt lips, his cock thickening in his swim shorts.

"Mmmm, that's nice," he said. "Come over here and kiss me."

"Hank, no," Kelly said. "Dad'll have a fit if he see us."

"Come on, sis, you know how punctual Dad is. He's bound to have left and be on his way already, dragging Mom along with him." He beckoned her over. "Come over here, climb on top of me."

Kelly glanced over at the house again before suddenly making her mind up and diving across on to the sun lounger her brother was laying on. It pointed away from the house and the back was raised so she figured if she stayed low she wouldn't be see. She spread herself over her brother and kissed him, their tongues darting into their mouths, her huge tits squashing against his chest as they made out.

"God, you're so fucking hot," Hank said, running his hands over his sister's firm butt. He took hold of the tiny G-string and tugged it apart, making her squeal and moan into his mouth.

"Hank - - we need to wait - - till Mom and Dad - - have gone," she gasped, groaning as he paid no attention to her and instead slid two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. "Mmmmm - - oh God - - that feels good, though," she sighed.

"You know Dad's left," Hank said again, cupping her huge tits with his free hand, feeling her hard, small nipples against his palm, sliding the fingers of his other hand in and out of her slick cunt, her slippery walls clutching at his digits. "And you know you want this," he said.

"Oh I do - - I fucking do," she moaned, pushing back against his fingers as she kissed him.

There was a splash from the pool as Lucas pulled himself up from the water, stepping over to where his brother and sister were making out.

"Mom and Dad have left, then?" he asked.

"Not sure I care, bro," Hank said. Kelly looked up at her other brother and smiled, reaching out for the waistband of his swim shorts and tugging them down, freeing his big, half-hard cock.

"And I don't think I'm about to start caring, either," Lucas laughed as he watched his sister move closer to him, mouth open, tongue hanging out. He sighed as she took the first few inches of his prick into her mouth, his length thickening quickly as she gently moved back and forth along it. "Nope - - not caring," he smiled, running his hand through her hair, gently forcing her to take more of his prick.

Lucas used the opportunity to reach for his own swim shorts, pushing them down as much as he could in order to free his huge fuck meat which bounced upright between Kelly's legs. With a little manoeuvring, he positioned his bulbous cock head between her slippery cunt lips and eased inside her, making her moan around their brother's prick.

Slowly, Kelly started rocking back and forth, Hank's cock sliding deep into her twat while Lucas's cock plunged into her mouth, the two brothers spit-roasting their sister. She moaned and gasped as the both fucked her, Hank groping at her huge tits as Lucas held her head gently, face fucking her.

"Oh fuck - - fuck," she gasped, taking Lucas's cock out of her mouth for a second. "Such big fucking dicks," she moaned, bouncing up and down on Hank's thick length as she returned to blowing Lucas.

"Yeah, and you love 'em, don't you?" Hank asked, leaning forward and sucking on her stiff nipples.

"Mmmm-hmm," was all Kelly could manage, her mouth stuffed full of Lucas's prick.

"Think you can manage two at the same time?" Hank asked her. "Huh, sis?"

She pulled free of Lucas's hands and looked down at Hank. "I am already," she said, grinding her pussy down on to the root of his cock, taking him balls deep.

"Not what I mean," he said looking up at her from beneath her huge tits. It took a moment for Kelly to realise what he was suggesting, her eyes going wide as the meaning sunk in.

"Oh my God," she said. "You want - - you want to DP me?" She looked from one brother to the other.

"What do you say, Lucas?" Hank asked. "Want to fuck her ass while I do her pussy?"

"Fuck yeah!" Lucas said enthusiastically. "You up for that, Kelly?"

She sat, still impaled on her brother's cock, thinking about it for a moment, looking slightly nervous.

"Hey, it's up to you, sis," Hank said. "You don't want to, we ain't gonna make you."

"No, I want to," Kelly said, starting to rock up and down on Hank's cock once more. "You're both just so big." She looked up at Lucas. "Promise to go easy on my ass? At least at first?"

"Promise," Lucas said, moving behind her and straddling the sun lounger, taking his cock in his hand. "And if you wanna stop, you just say, okay?"

Hank reached behind her and spread his sister's ass cheeks wide, letting his brother get sight of her tight little asshole and, below that, her pussy stuffed full of Hank's cock. Lucas spat on to the end of his cock and nudged it up against her butthole, pushing forward slowly, watching his spongy knob spread out against her rosebud for a second or two before it popped inside.

"Aaaahhhh! God! Fuck!" Kelly cried but she didn't flinch.

"Want me to stop?" Lucas asked, holding still, only the head of his dick in her ass.

"No - - no, just - - just go slow, okay?" Kelly said.

Lucas did as she asked, easing a little more of his cock into her asshole which was made even tighter by the thick shaft of his brother's cock still stuffed up her cunt. All of them moaned in pleasure as Lucas moved back and forth, back and forth, more of his huge cock sliding into her asshole with each gentle thrust. Slowly, as Hank began moving alternately, sliding his dick out of Kelly's twat as Lucas moved into her asshole, Kelly's butt relaxed more and more, allowing him to push more of his cock inside.

"Oh God - - oooohhhhhh, fuck yeah - - that's good - - uuuhhnnnn - - fuck," Kelly moaned, pushing back against both her brothers, feeling them cram their dicks inside her. "Yeah - - yeah that's it - - fuck my pussy - - fuck my ass."

Hank and Lucas did as their sister demanded, both of them shoving their huge cocks deep inside her, building up speed bit by bit, Kelly's moans and cries encouraging them.

"Ahhhhh - - ahhhh fucking hell - - fuck me - - fuck me you big dicked motherfuckers - - uuuuhhhhnnn - - make me - - fucking cum!" she cried, rocking her hips back, helping them stuff their big pricks up her tight holes time and again. She gasped and shook, her pussy and asshole clenching around their cocks, her orgasm building deep within her while her brothers fucked her at the same time.

"Jesus - - fucking - - cumming!" she yelled, her tongue lolling out of her mouth, her eyes rolling back as her pussy and asshole spasmed as she came, her brothers continuing to stuff their pricks deep inside her over and over.

Kelly gasped and moaned as her brothers fucked her through her orgasm, Hank sucking and licking at her huge tits, Lucas watching his thick length slide in and out of her asshole. She slowly caught her breath, coming back down from her cum, and looked up towards the house.

Their mother, Jessica, stood completely naked just a few feet away, watching them, her arms folded beneath her huge, bare tits, a wide smile on her face.

"Hi mom," Kelly gasped, Lucas and Hank looking up at her.

"I was wondering when you'd notice me," Jessica said, stepping forward and coming around to the side of the threesome. She slid her hands down her daughter's back, cupping her pert little asscheeks, staring at Hank's and Lucas's huge cocks that still moved slowly in and out of her holes. "Mmmm, that looks so good," she said to all three of them. She leaned over Kelly's back, her fake titties squashing against her back and kissed her as Kelly turned to look back over her shoulder. "Does it feel as good as it looks?" she asked her.

"Oh God it feels so fucking good, mom," Kelly sighed.

"Do you mind if I give it a go?" Jessica asked.

Kelly shook her head. "I'm not sure I could take much more anyway," she said.

Jessica moved back, kneeling beside her hips, and placed her head on top of her daughter's ass, looking up at Lucas.

"If you take your big dick out of your sister's ass," she said, "I'll let you stick it up mine."

Lucas slowly withdrew his swollen, rock hard cock from Kelly's butthole, making her moan in pleasure and disappointment as he dragged it out of her hot, clasping ass. As soon as it popped free and bobbed in front of her, Jessica moved forward and sucked as much of it into her mouth as she could, purring at the taste of her daughter's ass on her son's cock.

"Fuck, mom," Lucas gasped. "That is so fucking hot."

Jessica let his dick free as she felt Kelly moving up and off Hank, her pussy sliding up his stiff length until it too slid out of her, slapping wetly against his taut, defined abs. Jessica eagerly took a hold of it and sucked it deep between her lips, cleaning it of her daughter's fuck juices.

"I take it dad's gone off on his own?" Hank said with a grin. His mother looked up at him, kissing the head of his cock before she stood up.

"I convinced him I wasn't feeling too good," she said as she swung her leg over him, reached down and held his dick upright, guiding the bulbous cock knob towards her cunt.

"And how're you feeling now?" Hank asked, sighing as his mother slid her sopping wet pussy down his huge cock until she rested at the base, moving her hips in slow, gentle circles, his trim pubes rubbing against her pussy lips.

"Oh I'm feeling just fine," she said, leaning forward, letting Hank fill his hands with her huge tits. She glanced over her shoulder at Lucas who stood behind her, his cock in his fist. "But I'll feel even better once Lucas sticks that big cock of his up my ass."

"Whatever you say, mom," Lucas said, moving forward.

Kelly stood beside them and leaned in, grabbing her mother's butt cheeks and spreading them wide. She watched, wide-eyed, as Lucas pushed his knob head against his mother's butthole, the tiny little hole resisting for a moment before Jessica relaxed enough to let his cock pop inside.

"Aaahhhhh - - ahhhhhhh, fuck yeah," Jessica groaned as she felt Lucas's prick slide inside her butt, only a thin membrane separating it from his brother's that was lodged deep in her pussy. "Uuuhhgggnnnn - - fucking hell - - I'm so fucking full," she sighed.

"You're going to feel fuller," Kelly said, watching her brothers DP their mom. "Lucas only has about half his dick in your ass."

"Oh God - - give it to me," Jessica said over her shoulder to her son. "Give me - - the rest of that big fucking cock - - right up my aaaahhhhhh!" The last word turned into a moan as Lucas unceremoniously shoved the remaining half of his cock into his mother's asshole just as Hank crammed his cock deep into her cunt. "Fuck yes! Fuck me! Aahhhahhhhhh - - uuhhnnnnn - - God, fuck! Fuck my pussy - - fuck my ass!" Jessica cried out as both her sons began stuffing their huge dicks deep up both her holes over and over again.

Kelly watched her mother get DP'd for a minute or two before moving up to her head and kissing her, their tongues darting into each other's mouths, spit dribbling over their chins, Jessica panting as she was stuffed full of her sons' cocks.

"Feel good, mom?" Kelly asked.

"Oh fuck - - oh God yes - - so - - uuuuhhnnnn - - so fucking good," Jessica grunted, her hands clutching at Hank's chest as he plunged his thick fuck meat into her pussy, Lucas cramming his own length into her butthole at the same time.

""You gonna cum, mom?" Kelly asked, reaching under her and tweaking her mom's stiff nipples. "Gonna cum with both your sons fucking your dirty, slutty holes?"

"Aaahhhhh - - oh yes - - oh - - ohhhh fuck - - cumming!" Jessica moaned almost as if her daughter's words had triggered her orgasm. Lucas and Hank continued fucking her with long, fast, deep strokes as she shuddered between them. They gasped as they felt her hot muscles clamp down on their shafts almost as if her ass and pussy were trying to trap them as deep inside her body as they could. She cried and moaned, falling forward on to Hank's chest, gasping for breath.

"Hey Kelly," Lucas said, slowly drawing his steel hard prick from his mother's asshole. "You wanna try a little ATM?"

Kelly grinned and slid down her mother's back, resting her head on her round, firm ass which still moved a little as Hank continued thrusting gently up into her twat. She looked up at her brother and licked her lips, opening her mouth as wide as she could. Lucas's prick bobbed in front of her for a moment before he guided it between her lips, sliding his dick from his mother's ass into his sister's mouth.

"Fuck yeah," he said in amazement and pleasure. "Now that's fucking hot."

"Put it back, baby," Jessica moaned in disappointment. "Mommy wants your cock in her ass." Lucas did as she asked, pulling his dick from Kelly's mouth and sliding it back into his mother's butt hole. "Uuuhhhnnnnn fuck yeah - - yeah, that's what Mommy wants," Jessica moaned as both her sons started fucking her once more, cramming their huge cocks deep inside her, both of them going as deep as they could.

Kelly slapped her playfully on the ass. "You greedy bitch," she said with a laugh.

"Hey Kelly," Hank said from beneath their mother. "You want to try my cock up your ass?"

"You say the nicest things, little brother," Kelly said, leaning over and kissing him, their mother moving forward and making out with them as well.

"Do it, Kelly - - uuuhhhhh - - let me see - - your brother's cock - - up your ass," she gasped.

Hank and Lucas slowed their movements, Hank sliding his dick from her pussy and slipping out from under her. Lucas took advantage of him leaving to grab his mother's hips and start slamming his cock balls deep in her asshole with every thrust, her huge tits swinging beneath her.

"Oh God - - fuck my ass - - fuck Mommy's horny ass!" Jessica cried.

Kelly knelt on the ground in front of them and reached back with one hand, pulling her ass cheeks apart, smiling over her shoulder at Hank as he approached, cock in hand.

"Come on, little brother," she said. "Come butt fuck me."

Hank wasted no time but hunched over her upturned ass and aimed his hard cock knob at the tight ring of her ass and pushed forward, the first couple of inches of his meat sliding into her hot, clasping butt hole.

"Aaahhh - - ahhhh fuck - - fucking hell," she groaned as more and more of Hank's thick length eased into her ass. "God - - so fucking big - - aaahhhhnnnnn!" She let go of her ass, letting Hank hold her cheeks apart as he shoved his prick into her already well fucked backside.

Together, the two brothers fucked their mother and sister up their asses, all four of them gasping and panting. Lucas fucked his mother hard and fast, grunting as he crammed his blood swollen cock into her bowels, packing his entire length into her tight ass. In front of them, Hank sped up his own movements as Kelly became used to his size, her ass taking his whole shaft right up to his trimmed pubes, his big balls knocking against her pussy.

"Jesus - - fuck Mommy - - aahhhhhh - - fuck Mommy's ass!" Jessica urged Lucas.

"Fuck me, Hank - - uuuhnnnnn - - fuck my ass!" Kelly called to her brother.

"Oh God," Lucas groaned. "Don't wanna stop - - but I'm gonna cum soon," he managed.

"Yeah," Hank said, "me too."

"Cum on me!" Jessica demanded. "Cum on my face!"

Lucas pounded into her ass a few more times before grabbing hold of the base of his cock and whipping it out, practically running around to her head as she quickly flipped over on to her back. His hand ran up and down his shaft just a couple of times before he gasped, his whole body shuddering as his prick lurched and splashed the first of many thick, white lines of jizz of his mother's face.

"Yeah - - give it to me - - give me more!" Jessica cried as wads of pearly white spunk landed across her face, lines of the stuff running from one cheek to another, pooling in her eyes, trailing down her jaw line or falling into her open, waiting mouth.

"Fuck! Cumming too!" Hank gasped, pulling his cock free of his sister's ass.

Kelly didn't even bother telling him what to do - - she simply rolled around until she was sitting on her ass, resting back on her hands as he jerked off beside her. He groaned, a long, drawn out sound, as his throbbing fuck meat erupted over her face, showering her with clinging arcs of cum that rained down on her face. They lay from her forehead down to her chin in unbroken, thick lines, sealing one of her eyes shut with the viscous fluid.

"That's it, little brother - - cum all over me!" she cried as Hank delivered a heavy load over her face.

Once Lucas's cock had finally stopped cumming, Jessica quickly moved across to Kelly and kissed her deeply, pushing a mouthful of her brother's jizz into her mouth just as Hank's cock dribbled out the last of his load across both of them. Kelly turned to her mother and kissed her, the pair of them taking turns to run their tongues across each other's faces, lapping and licking up the copious amount of cum that had been poured over them.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Trophy Wives Club 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds