• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 29

Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 29

123456...8

Note: This is a work of Fiction! Although the areas this story takes place in are real; all of the landscapes depicted, the people described, and everything else this story uses to make it enjoyable reading for you are NOT REAL. As you read this story try to remember:

This as a Novel

122. (Tuesday, December 17) Final Wedding Preparations

Julia held Sharon by her right arm as they toured the wedding facility. She wanted to make sure that Sharon did not feel like a fifth wheel, as she did when they were designing her wedding dress. If there was anything she wanted changed, now was the time to change it. There would be well over four hundred guests. Sharon didn't know anyone. Fred only invited a few friends from work. Julia and Jim Green filled out the guest list. It was a who's who of political heavyweights, and donors with deep pockets. Since the Attorney General had not announced his plans to run for the presidency, YET, all monies collected on his behalf, did not fall under the Election Rules of political candidates. The other Political Party could not cry foul, because it was all open, and above board. This was a wedding. It was announced in all the newspapers, all the venues were booked, and all the parties politicians, were as RED as their states on the political map.

Sharon, on the other hand, was overwhelmed by the opulence of everything she saw.

"Aunt Julia, this is too much for someone like me. You must've spent two fortunes creating this fairytale."

"Clark and I would have spent much more after what Fred did for us. This is a joyous occasion, not only for you, but for my husband and me. We will have many happy years together, because of his selfless act. I laugh when my husband tells me what he has planned for Fred's future."

"Should I laugh, also, or should I cry?"

"All I will tell you is to have your cameras ready to take pictures of Fred, when my husband makes the announcement. You will never see a funnier reaction from him in your entire life."

"I have seen some very funny reactions from Fred lately. You will have to go very far to beat them."

"Believe me Sharon, whatever you have seen will pale into insignificance. Try not to laugh when you see his reaction, because it will be all over the news."

"Aunt Julia, now you have me frightened."

"Don't be frightened; you and your girls may pee in your pants by the look on his face. So wear skirts or dresses, but make sure to take lots of pictures."

"Maybe I should wear the incontinence underwear that day. I wouldn't want to make a puddle on the floor."

"I think that's an excellent idea."

Their next stop was the Washington National Cathedral. Although Sharon had been here once before, she was still in awe of the massive building.

Julia explained to her where all the flowers would be, and it tempted to tell her how all the guests of honor would be seated. She did not tell her the President and his wife, Virginia, would be attending. She knew it would be too much for her to handle.

Clark would walk her down the aisle, then transfer to be at Fred's side as his best man. She would step up as her matron of honor, and her daughters and Sondra would be her maids of honor. Michael Free; and four of Fred's co-workers would be his groomsmen.

The President would enter from the Cathedrals' vestibule, unannounced, when the bridal march began. He and his wife would take the first two seats in the left row, and stand quietly as Sharon walked down the aisle.

Fred was to be looking down the aisle at his bride. However, he would have a clear view of the President. It would be interesting to see his reaction. Michael Free had been warned of the Presidents' presence. He was told to be sure Fred didn't fall on his face. It might ruin his entire day.

When she returned home later that evening, Fred had that look in his eyes.

"Please Fred, not tonight, I have a headache."

He laughed. "Dear, that is the oldest line in the book."

"Fred, I've really do have a headache. I have been with my aunt all day going over everything from the church to the dining venue, to the hotel. Everything was so lavish, and over the top, I was barely able to drive home."

He picked her up, carried her up stairs, and lay her down on their bed. He brought her two extra strength acetaminophen tablets, and a glass of water. He made sure she took them.

He undressed her from head to foot and turned her over onto her stomach. He straddled her hips, poured oil onto her shoulders, and began to give her a soothing deep massage. He started with her neck, just below her ears, worked down her trapezius muscles, and down her spine.

Soon, she started to moan, and move her hips under him.

He said, "NO. This is for you. Relax; I want to put you to sleep. You've had a very trying day. I want you to sleep."

"Fred, sometimes you are a bastard; other times, you are a true gentleman."

As he continued giving her the massage, he whispered, "Which one in my being now?"

"You don't want to know the answer to that question, you might spank me."

"It would be my pleasure, dear."

"Yes, I know, that's why I'm not telling you. I love your hands Fred. I love all of you."

As she began the telltale signs of dozing off, he slipped a nightgown over her arms and head, turned her over onto her back, and covered her with their comforter.

"Sleep, my beloved, I will take care of everything else." He kissed her gently, left their room quietly, and closed the door.

123. (Wednesday, December 18) A Little Surprise

Patty and Stephano were on their way to Washington in the helicopter for the multiple reasons of: Seeing Melody and Harmony; finding out who the mole was at the FBI; and the Hastings wedding on Saturday. Their schedule was full.

Patty made it a little fuller, when she said she wanted to stop and see her father and Jemma, before continuing on to Washington.

Much to her surprise, Stephano thought it was a good idea.

Suddenly, she felt there was something wrong with this plan. Stephano never agreed with her this quickly over a change in plans. She decided to test him.

"Steph, I think our schedule is a little too tight for stop in New York. What do you think?"

"Honey, if you want to see your dad, see your dad. If you want to go straight to Washington, let's go to Washington. I have no objections to either plan." He went back to reading his magazine, and showed no emotion at all.

"Okay, let's stop at New York for a few hours. I can see the girls tonight, and start work at the FBI in the morning."

He looked at her and said, "If you're sure that's what you want to do, I'll go along with it. Just tell Rita and Paul so they can change their flight plan. Do you want your dad to pick us up, or should we take a taxi? If he picks us up we can spend more time together, instead of traveling up to 85th St."

Again, she could not read anything into what he said. She would kill him if he was lying to her, and someone sprung a trap on her, when they landed.

Patty opened her cell phone and dialed her father's home phone. Jemma had to smack herself to sound as if she was crying.

"Patty, where are you? They just took your dad to the hospital. I don't know what's wrong with him."

"What happened, Jemma; how long ago?"

"It's been less than an hour. I'm waiting for the nurse to get back so I can be with him."

"What hospital did he go to Jemma?"

"They took him to NYU. Where are you, are you still in Glens Falls?"

"No, we are just north of New York City. We should be landing in twenty minutes or so. We will go straight to the hospital."

"I will see you there Patty."

She said to William, "You do know she's going to kill me."

"I will give you the most beautiful funeral anyone ever had."

"If I didn't love you so much William, you would be on the floor bleeding profusely."

"I was counting on that dear."

"Is Doctor Stephanopoulos here?"

"Yes, he is in the building. He will be with us as soon as she is here."

"Who is going to protect us when she sees you are well and we have tricked her into being here for her first sonogram."

"After what she has been through these last 3 ½ months, I don't think she wanted to be inside another hospital voluntarily. This was the only way to get her into it."

As soon as they landed, and were in a taxi on their way up to NYU Medical Ctr., Patty called Jemma to ask where her father was.

In her weakest voice Jemma said, "They have him in radiology, Patty, they still don't know what's wrong with him."

"Keep calm Jemma, we are on our way."

Stephano was holding her hand tightly, and looking at her with worried eyes. "I know he's going to be fine. His heart is as strong as a lions. We know that for sure. I can't figure out what could have knocked him down so quickly."

"It must be a virus, Stephano. He may be strong, but they can attack the body, and damage it quickly."

Everyone was ready for her entrance into the sonogram lab. In the lab were two female technicians, Doctor Stephanopoulos, and her father. He was wearing a hospital gown for show. Jemma was sitting outside, looking haggard.

"Where is he Jemma; how is he?"

"He's in there, and they're not telling me anything."

"They may not tell you anything, but they sure as hell are going to tell me."

Steph said, "Patty you can't go in there, it's not safe. Remember you're pregnant."

She charged through the door, with Stephano right behind her. She saw her father standing in a gown and ran to him.

"Daddy, are you all right?"

"Now that I have you in this room, I am just fine. Are you ready Doctor's?"

"Yes Mister Zabo, we are ready."

"What have you done to me now?"

"I am calling this 'Precautionary Medicine.'"

"I'm leaving."

"I don't think so. Do you see the syringe in Doctor Stephanopoulos' hand? We can do this the easy way, we can do it your way, or we can do it my way. Which would you prefer child?"

She looked at Stephano, who was blocking the exit door, and said, "You lied to me. You knew about this all the time."

"Your father can be very convincing dear."

"Jemma lied to me."

"Under supreme distress, I might add."

"Okay, let's get this over with. Mom already told me it was twin girls. I don't know why I have to prove it to everyone."

Patty changed into a gown and lay down on the table. The technicians spread the lubricating gel along her abdomen and pressed the wand tightly against it. Doctor Stephanopoulos and the technicians looked at the echoes on the screen, and took several pictures.

Doctor Stephanopoulos said, "Congratulations Mrs. Valentino, you are definitely having twin girls."

Patty looked at her husband and father and said, "I told you so. All this was for nothing."

Doctor Stephanopoulos continued, "Mrs. Valentino, should I arrange for an adoption for the little boy that's in there?"

"WHAT!"

"Take a look, there are three beautiful little children in your stomach. Here is little girl number one, here is little girl number two, and as you can tell, this little one here has a bit extra. This is little boy number one."

"Mom lied to me."

Stephano said, while smiling, "No she didn't. She told you that you were having twin girls, and you are. She just didn't mention you are also having my son. Thank you very much darling, you have given me an heir to my name, everyone else is gone."

William crossed over to his daughter and congratulated her.

"For what, dad, I want to be asleep when they come."

"You will be in twilight, Mrs. Valentino. You will not feel a thing. We are going to deliver them by C-section. You are too tiny in the hips to deliver naturally. Even if there was only one child in there, I would have to deliver you the same way."

"Stephano, you just got lucky. You might never have gotten laid again."

"Me, what did I do? Who told you to have all our children at one time? If we had fooled around during our courtship, none of this would've happened."

"Men, they have such short term memory. We did fool around, you just never got laid."

"It's the same thing precious. If you don't get laid, it's not fooling around."

She grabbed his crotch and squeezed hard.

Stephano stood at attention gritting his teeth. "Patty, let me go."

"Not until you change your mind about fooling around. I seem to remember us sleeping together in the nude, and playing games that would make a priest blush."

"I hate you Patty, I've really hate you."

"Those are not the words I want to hear Stephano." She closed her hand a little tighter.

"Yes Patty we did fool around prior to us getting married. Are you happy now?"

"Aren't you happy that we fooled around before we got married Stephano?"

"I am overjoyed that we fooled around before we got married, Patricia."

She released his pride and joy, and he backed away from the table quickly. "You are going to pay for that little one. I will find a way to make you pay big time."

William put his arm on his son-in-law's shoulders. "Steph, do you remember anything in college about the arms race?"

"Of course, William, I even wrote a paper about it."

"What were your conclusions about the arms race?"

"Every time one side developed a new and superior weapon, the other side made sure that they developed a better one. Oh God dad, I'm I in trouble."

"No, not if you capitulate early. Get down on your knees and beg her forgiveness. Otherwise you will wind up like that architect of hers."

Doctor Stephanopoulos asked, "What did she do to the architect?"

"He became her indentured servant for fifteen months. He has to do whatever she tells him to do, whenever she tells him to do it. He feeds her horses, cleans out the barn, but most of all she made him into an architect."

"I thought he was an architect?"

"He was fresh out of school with a Master's Degree in Architecture. He did that because his mother and grandmother wanted him to be a part of the firm. His goal in life was to become a Gigolo. He annoyed Patty and made a bet with her. He knew he couldn't lose, but he did. She worked his tail off. Then she ordered him to design and build our home. She told him if it didn't meet every one of her specifications, she would have him tear it down, and begin again. He hates her, and loves her in equal measure, because of what she did for him."

"Why didn't he just shoot her?"

"It's simple, Patty has a gun, and she is a better shot than he is."

Patty was dressed, and asked, "If you boys are finished telling tales out of school, maybe you could take a pregnant woman to dinner?"

"Deli, Oriental, or Italian?

"Let's go to a Japanese restaurant. This way when I get to Washington, I will be hungry again, and Stephano and take me to a deli."

"You see what I mean, Steph. She is always two steps ahead of us poor men. Don't ever underestimate them. They are wicked to the core. Speaking of wicked, Jemma is going to kill me, because she is sitting outside wondering what the hell is going on in here."

"Dad, whatever she does to you, you deserve in spades."

"Thank you very much dear, I'll remember that in the future."

"Don't forget the wedding on Saturday. It would be bad form for you to show up late."

124. (Thursday, Dec. 19) The Worst Kept Secret in Washington

Wednesday evening, junior White House staffers were at their usual watering holes discussing the days' events. They were also instructed to drop a hint that something big was happening the next day, although they had no clue as to what it was. The president had canceled several meetings, and there might be an announcement made either in the Rose Garden or on the White House lawn. Either way, it was going to be big news. There had been serious problems in the Straits of Hormuz, the Horn of Africa, and Venezuela, but no one knew exactly what the President would announce the next day.

It made the rounds of the late evening newscasts as well as the all-news all the time stations, and no one could put their finger on anything exactly. They would have to wait until 1 PM, when the president would make his appearance at the White House.

Clark Atwater showed up for work on time as usual, which brushed the few press observers off his trail.

Julia Atwater was driven to the White House and let in unobserved by the press. At 12:15 PM, Clark left his office at 12:30 PM. He was put into the back of a Secret Service suburban, given a Service hat, jacket, and a toy gun. His vehicle led a team of two vehicles, followed by a limousine, and another two Secret Service vehicles through the streets of Washington. The gates protecting the White House opened and the entourage was let in.

The press was held back while this important visitor, dressed in white flowing robes, was allowed to enter via the diplomatic entrance. No one noticed Clark Atwater enter through the Secret Service entranceway.

Three minutes later, the man who had been wearing the robes exited the diplomatic entrance, with his head uncovered, smiling. Everyone was congratulating themselves on a perfect simulation.

The press was more than annoyed. They asked the communications director if this is why the president had to delay his departure from the White House.

"Yes, you cannot have a simulation if the parties involved are running all over the place as they wish. Everyone must be in place as if it is a normal working day. If the president is not going to be in the oval office, when there is going to be an attempt on his life, why have a drill? The terrorist had no metal on him. He passed through all our metal detectors. However, our second layer of defense caught a whiff of biological material, and he was taken down immediately. He was not asked to put his hands up to surrender. He was not warned. He was shot and killed before he could move his hands. The simulation was perfect, and our men, who are sworn to protect the President, did just that. The perpetrator never got close to him. The anti-biological agents went into effect, immediately, until it was determined the agents were not released into the air. The Secret Service did a magnificent job."

"Will the president be leaving soon?"

"I will answer that Henry."

"Everyone stood up and said, "Good afternoon, Mister President." Clark Atwater was 20 feet behind him, among several other members of the White House staff."

"I am exceedingly thankful to the members of the Secret Service for their brave action this afternoon. You may not think that a simulation is a brave act, but it is. The way you act in practice is the way you will act when the real thing comes at you. These men and women acted with great professionalism and I am honored to have them at my side day and night.

While these men and women were performing their duty, my good friend, and great Public Servant, Clark Atwater handed me his resignation as Attorney General of the United States. He has performed actions in that office never seen before. He has unleashed the power of the legal system against organized crime in New York, Chicago, Miami, and along our southern border. We have a long way to go, and trials are coming up soon. We have in our possession documents that will put away the top crime bosses in New York City. They thought they were burned that day when they made the attempt on the Attorney General's life. What they did not know was the real documents were already in the safe hands of the FBI. We have other surprises for them. They will never see the free light of day ever again because of the courage of Clark Atwater and his associate Fred Hastings, who nearly lost his life saving this wonderful public servant. It is with great sorrow and a heavy heart that I accept the resignation of my good friend Clark Atwater.

As they shook hands at the microphone, the President smiled and asked, "Do you want to guess what their first question is going to be, or do you want to answer it, before they ask it?"

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 29

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds