• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • An Open Marriage Ch. 11 - 12

An Open Marriage Ch. 11 - 12

123

Ch. 11 - A Long BDSM Session At The Club.

March 28th, 7:30pm - BDSM session with Maria, Joan and Sue at the club.

I ask Sue if she still wants to try a spanking. She says yes so I tell her we will take care of her before we go to the club. At 7:30pm, she walks out of her bedroom naked. Damn, she's fucking hot! Vanessa and I are in our Dom gear and sitting on the couch. Sue comes over and kneels between us. I say "Who do you want to spank you, Sue?"

She says "I want you to spank me, Sir." I tell her to lay over my knees. She moves up and lays down over them. I tell her to keep her hands and toes on the floor. Damn, she looks really hot laying across my legs. I laugh at Vanessa, she's licking her lips as Sue's gorgeous pussy is looking right at her.

I also say "This is not a punishment spanking. This will be light and I'm going to warm you up with very light ones first. After five very light smacks on your butt cheeks, I will give you ten harder smacks on each cheek. So that's fifteen on each butt cheek. You will count them, count each smack so we'll end at thirty. After you count all the smacks you need to say "Thank you for the spanking, Sir. Okay?"

She says "Yes, Sir."

I give her the first ten very light smacks, getting harder as I reach ten. I then start smacking her harder. When we get to the twenties she starts saying "Ow!" with each smack. When we reach thirty, she says "Thirty, thank God, thank you for the spanking, Sir."

I say "You're welcome, gorgeous." I rub her butt cheeks and ask "So Sue, how did it feel."

She says "Not too bad. A little strong there at the end." I reach between her legs and slip two fingers into her pussy and she's very wet. I pull my fingers out and offer them to Vanessa. She sniffs them and sucks the juices off.

She says "Somebody got turned on by the spanking."

Sue blushes and says "Yes, I did. Does that mean I'm a submissive?"

I help her off my knees and onto the floor and say "It's a very strong pointer. I spanked Vanessa and she was totally dry at the end. She didn't get turned on at all. She kind of enjoys being on giving end though, as do I." Sue looks down at my erection in my pants and smiles.

Sue says "Well, okay. Where does that take me then."

I say "Well, Sue, it means nothing unless you want to explore it further. It's not like a mandatory requirement now that you become our sub."

She sighs and says "Good, because right now I don't want to pursue the punishment side. Although, I'd like sometime if you two would tie me up and have your way with me. Just fuck the shit out of me while I can't do anything about it. Not that I would anyway but... That sounds like fun and very hot."

Vanessa says "Well, that is something we can sure do. I think I need to buy a strap-on though. I want very much to fuck you Sue." Sue giggles and blushes. I pull her up and sit her between us. We both start to fondle and kiss her.

I say "Tonight you can watch what is going on and that should give you an idea if you want to continue or try anything else."

She says "Okay, Sir."

I say "That's John to you honey. You are not official our sub."

She says "Okay, John."

I say "So go get dressed. Maria and Joan will be here in a few minutes."

Joan arrives a couple of minutes later. She hangs her coat up and she's dressed in a very hot purple corset with matching stockings and shoes. She's got a matching purple jacket coat on too under her big coat. She removes the jacket and hangs it up. She says "Hi," and we answer back. She walks over to Vanessa and kneels in front of her. "Mistress Vanessa, would you please discipline my ass for the way I've been acting toward your husband? The way that I keep acting like a needy bitch. I continue to lust after him and want him to fuck me more than I should. I should be more respectful of your marriage. Please spank me, Mistress!"

Vanessa looks at me surprised. I nod at her. She says "How many smacks do you think I should give you, Joan."

Joan says "As many as you want. I deserve however many you want to give me."

Vanessa says "Okay, get over my knees."

I pick up a paddle and show it to her. She looks shocked. I say "Take this, Mistress Vanessa."

She takes it and rubs it on Joan's ass. "Would you like ten smacks with this paddle, Joan?"

"If you wish it, Mistress." Vanessa looks at me and shrugs her shoulders.

She says "Count the smacks, Joan." She starts to smack her and she starts relatively easy. By the time she gets to ten they are really hard and Joan has tears dripping down her face. When she is finished she lets Joan up.

Joan says "Thank you, Mistress Vanessa. I hope this punishment makes up for what I've done and we are very good friends again." Sue came out for the last two smacks and was very surprised. She watched the rest and after Joan's statement she does a silent clap. Vanessa smiles at her. She reaches down, lifts Joan's head and French kisses her.

She says "You are forgiven, Joan. Our friendship is fine. I love you. Just remember that this is mine."

She reaches over and runs her hand down me. "And he's mine to share. Nobody has a right to fuck him except me. It's a privilege not a right when I share him."

Joan grabs her legs, sticks her head between Vanessa's knees and says "Thank God. I love you too. And I totally understand that he is yours to share. I really appreciate that you allowed him to service my ass on my birthday. That was so wonderful."

Vanessa says "Thank you. Now get up please." I tell Joan she looks great. That purple is her color. She give me a big smile. She really does look hot.

Maria rings the doorbell at exactly 8pm. Punctual as ever. We let her in and tell her not to take anything off, we are leaving immediately. I hand out the membership cards. Joan and Maria are both surprised.

We pile into the car and head for the club.

When we arrive at the club, I park the car and we all walk together to the entrance. We all show our club cards and are inside. Sue is wide eyed and looking at everything. The club is what use to be a large warehouse. It's roughly square and has a stage. All around the walls it has areas setup for separate BDSM scenes. There are about a dozen stations and it's very easy to walk around and watch whatever scene you want. The stage also has a couple of stations set up.

We head for the locker rooms. I go into the men's and the ladies into the ladies'. I just store my coat and I'm waiting for the girls to come out. They all come out at the same time. Vanessa has a collar and leash on Maria. She hands the leash to me. I notice Sue has just a bikini top and a pair of pants on with black high heels. She looks good but needs to get a corset and matching accessories.

Maria is dressed in just a yellow string bikini and a yellow pair of high heels. She looks pretty hot. The colors go real well with her caramel color skin. I tell Sue to come over. "Sue, one of the things that Maria wants to try is humiliation. So we are going to humiliate her tonight. I think one thing we are going to do is get her on the stage naked and I'm going to spread her pussy out so everyone in the building can see that pussy, up close if they want. Of course, we are going to take one of the BDSM stations and work her over first. By the way, I've purchased a few clamps that I've tested and they are fairly gentle. They don't pinch too much. I'm going to use them on her pussy lips and pull them wide open for all to see."

I pull Maria over to one of the stations close to the stage. I put her into the stocks there with her butt pointing out into the main room. I pull the strings on her bikini and she's naked except for her shoes. "Mistresses Vanessa and Joan, you may both begin the spankings." Vanessa signals Joan to go first. Joan gives Maria ten smacks on her ass. Vanessa takes over and gives her twenty smacks. I pull my new paddle out and show it to Vanessa. She looks at me questioningly. I show it to Maria. She smiles at me. I say "It's time to put my mark on my property." Sue looks at me a little strange and I just smile at her. I smack Maria four times very hard with the paddle on her ass. She yells at each smack. When I am done, she's got the name "John" twice on each butt cheek. Sue smiles.

Vanessa and Joan both tell Maria it looks great. I take Maria out of the stocks and clip her to the St. Andrews cross with butt out. I say "Oh, I do like seeing my name on your ass, sub."

Maria says "Thank you Master. I wish I could see it." I take a camera out of my bag and take a couple of shots of her ass. I show them to her on the LCD screen. She says "Oh, I love that. Can't I get a tattoo on both cheeks Master?"

I say "No, you can't. No permanent markings. If you want to renew the name, you can come over anytime and I'll renew it for you."

"Okay, Master."

I walk over to the other three ladies. "So who wants to use the flogger on her back and thighs? Don't touch her ass. I want my name to last."

Joan says "I'll go first." She grabs the flogger, walks over to Maria, grabs her pussy and slips a couple of fingers into her. She pulls her hand out and sucks the juices off her fingers. After she licks her lips, she says "This slut is wet as hell." She gives Maria ten smacks with the flogger on her back. She then gives her five smacks on the back of each thigh. She walks over and gives the flogger to Vanessa. I tell her to wait. I go over and turn Maria around.

Vanessa feels Maria's pussy and says "Dripping wet." She tastes her fingers. She says "You taste good, our little slut." She then smacks Maria on the stomach ten times and five times on each thigh. She walks back over to me and hands me the flogger.

I ask Sue if she'd like to lick Maria to orgasm. She smiles and says "Yes."

Sue goes over to Maria and starts to eat her pussy. I grab the crop and walk over and watch Sue. As Maria starts to breath hard and gets close to her orgasm, I start to use the crop on her breasts and stomach. The pain gets her going even more and soon she is screaming out her first orgasm. Sue smiles and gets up. I give Sue a long French kiss. I walk over to my bag and pull out the medium butt plug and lube. I take Maria down off the cross, and put her in the stocks again.

I lube her up and slip the butt plug into her ass. I turn the vibrator function on and she starts to moan. I ask Joan if she'd like to bring her off again orally. She eagerly agrees and kneels down to lick Maria's pussy. I start flogging Maria on the back again. It takes about three minutes for her to start to cum again. This one is a real hard one. She nearly falls down. Her legs nearly collapsed but I manage to catch her. I tell Joan thanks and good job and give her long French kiss. I turn the vibrate function off and remove the butt plug. I ask Vanessa if she like to go down on Maria too. She smiles and says "Yes."

I put a condom on and enter Maria's ass as Vanessa starts to lick her pussy. Maria says "Oh, my God, Master."

I fuck her about five minutes and she begins to cum again. I continue to fuck her ass and she continues to cum. Three minutes later and I start to cum. When I'm finished, I pull out and dispose of the condom. I clean Maria up a little bit. I remove her from the stocks. I say "Now we're going to see about some humiliation. Come with me, sub Maria."

I pull her with her leash and we walk up on the stage. I adjust one of the stocks so when she is in the stocks, she will be bent over with her ass in the air. I put her in the stocks. I walk out in front and say "My sub Maria wants some humiliation. I make this offer to anyone here. I'm going to spread her pussy out and I ask anyone who wants to look closer or to touch her anywhere you want to come up on stage and do it. You may penetrate her with your fingers if you want."

I spread her pussy out as wide as I can with the four clamps and some string. Several people head for the stage steps and several others move up to the edge of the stage to get a closer look. I whisper in Maria's ear that she's going to have some company. I tell her to be a good slut.

She now has about ten people walking around her and touching her. Several people penetrate her cunt and asshole with their fingers. Several comment about the names on her ass. Two ask where I got the paddle that did that. I tell them. One guy says he'd love to spank her but he doesn't want to ruin the names on her ass. He shakes my hand. People are pinching her nipples. She's moaning. Several comment how wet she is. I notice one woman who penetrated her pussy and then walked around and stuck those same fingers into Maria's mouth and she says "Suck them clean, bitch."

After everyone has their fill and begin to leave the stage, I walk around and say "So, Maria, was that humiliating enough?" She says "Oh, yes Master. But very hot. I'm still very hot." I walk around her and stick my left thumb into her ass and two fingers from my right hand into her pussy. I start to finger fuck her. Four minutes later or so she cums with a scream. I remove the clips, let her out of the stocks and we get a round of applause from the members. I tell her to curtsy for the crowd. She does and I bow. I walk her back down from the stairs and back over to the area where the other girls are. They all kiss me and say how much they enjoyed that. Vanessa whispers that she's proud of me...and turned on too. I tell her I'll take care of her at home. She smiles.

I pack up and we all go back into the locker room. Maria comes out first and kneels before me. She says "I really enjoyed tonight, Master. Especially, the butt fuck. Thank you so much for that." I stand her up, kiss her and say "You are welcome, Maria." The others join us and we head home.

At home, we all kiss Maria goodbye in the parking lot. She says to me, "John, thank you so much for tonight. I really enjoyed it. Please send me a copy of that picture of your name on my ass cheeks. I'm so happy, thank you."

"You are welcome, Maria. I'll send you a copy of that picture. See you later."

The rest of us head upstairs in the elevator. Vanessa is hugging me and has her hand down my pants playing with my cock. Sue is watching and smiling. We all kiss Joan goodnight at the elevator. She lives to the left and we live to the right. Joan says "Thanks for including me tonight, John and Vanessa. I enjoyed it all."

We and Sue head to the left. When we get into our apartment, Sue says she's tired and she is going to bed. We say we are too but we're not too tired. Sue smiles and says "Have fun you two."

I strip and take a quick shower. I walk to the bedroom with a towel around me. Vanessa is lying naked on the bed with her legs spread. She's playing with herself. I drop my towel and walk to the end of the bed. "Damn, that's a beautiful sight. Is that my late night snack?"

Vanessa laughs and says "Yes, the snack is served, Sir. You may eat now." I dive in and start to lick her. We have a long, romantic session of lovemaking ending in an orgasm for both of us. At the end, I don't pull out. I roll her over on top of me and we lay there connected for a long time. I'm slowly deflating but she doesn't make a move to roll off. I look at the clock and it's been over an hour since we arrived back home from the BDSM club. I think she wants to try to sleep like this.

She says "I wish you could remain hard and we could just stay connected for the rest of our lives. I love the feeling of having your cock inside me. It will never get old to me."

I give her a long French kiss. She finally rolls off me, bends down and licks my cock clean. She then reaches into her pussy and pulls out a handful of cum. She cleans her hand off except for a little on her little finger. She offers it to me. I look at her, smile and pop her little finger into my mouth. She laughs. "I think I'm becoming addicted to your cum my darling. I enjoy having it in my mouth. I enjoy the taste especially when you eat a lot of fruit. And I'm so happy that you are willing to taste a little bit of it also. I couldn't be happier with you, my husband."

"And I couldn't be happier with you, my wife. I love you and will forever."

"I love you too, husband. And thanks for bringing Sue into my life. I'll love you and her forever."

We kiss long and deep then cuddle until we fall asleep.

April 1st - The Ladies Go Shopping.

Joan, Sue and Vanessa are going shopping. They tell me I'm excluded. I shrug and get on the computer. They arrive home three hours later with a whole shitload of bags. I wonder what they've purchased but decide not to ask.

Later Sue does a fashion show for me. She's purchased four corsets with matching hose, panties, shoes, etc. She sure fills out a corset well. I'm hard by the third one. The last one Sue shows me looks like it's made of silver. It's really hot. Vanessa shows me one that she purchased. It's purple and black with built-in garter belts which I love. She also bought some purple shoes. She really looks good in it. She doesn't show me what else she bought.

Ch. 12 - A Birthday Orgy That Doesn't Turn Out Too Well.

April 17th - John's 71th birthday. The girls have an orgy planned.

It's my birthday and Vanessa has a party planned. She, Sue and Joan have been planning it for two weeks. At 7:30pm she grabs me and we take a shower together. We are really into saving water. I ask her what she has planned and she says she won't give me the details yet but she has all the women that I've fucked at orgies coming and we are going to have an orgy after cake and Asti Spumante. I smile at that information.

The ladies start to show up. By 8pm, Vanessa, Sue, Joan, Maria, Adriana, Hoshi, Julia and Linda are all present and all dressed up and hot looking. Vanessa gets me from the bedroom. She laid out what she wanted me to wear. It's my Dom outfit pants and that's it. I've still been working my abs and I do have my six pack back. When I walk out I get a group "Ooooooooo". They all run over and start kissing me, touching my abs and wishing me a happy birthday. A couple of them tell me I sure look good for 71.

We eat cake and the nine of us go through 6 bottles of Asti. I didn't drink too much because Vanessa told me to take a Cialis after our shower. At 8:30pm, Joan and Vanessa take me into the Master bedroom. Vanessa tells me that the first part of this orgy is a little like the phase 2 of the rotational orgy. They blindfold me, remove my pants, then they are putting something on my wrists and ankles. When they are done they lock my wrists behind my back and bend me over. One of them is lubing me up so I figure "Here comes a butt plug". But it's not the butt plug, it's something else that I can't figure out.

They lead me over to the bed and I get on it. They take my wrists and tie me up to the headboard. They tell me to raise my butt and they slip a pillow under the top of my ass. Someone turns on the vibrator function of whatever they've put in my ass. Wow, it feels like it's going to shake my prostate right out of my body. They tie my ankles to the foot of the bed. Joan tells me to try to get lose. I try and can't break away. Damn, that thing vibrating in my ass.

One of them goes out and invites the ladies in. I hear a lot of shuffling and what sounds like clothes being dropped on the floor. Vanessa says "Okay ladies line up by the numbers you pulled out of the hat." I hear them moving around. Vanessa says "Okay, number one, sit on his face." Someone climbs on the bed and straddles my face. She then lowers her pussy down on my face. Vanessa says "Okay, you have five minutes. We are going to keep rotating until all the ladies are sexually satisfied."

I'm pretty sure it's Adriana's pussy I'm eating but I don't know for sure. Vanessa says "John, you must make all of us cum as many times as we desire. No one will touch your cock until we are finished with your face." I'm rock hard but no one is going to be riding me tonight, apparently. For the next two hours, I'm eating pussies. Finally the ladies are getting tired of cumming. My tongue and lips are virtually numb.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • An Open Marriage Ch. 11 - 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds