• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Not Just Cleaning Floors

Not Just Cleaning Floors

Kristi sighed as she came into work that Saturday. Her dad had helped get her this job, cleaning his work place, but she didn't really care for it. Sure it was nice being able to be here alone sometimes and listen to music but she had never been one for cleaning.

Humming to herself as she started sweeping some of the offices, Kristi reveled in being alone. Her mind drifted as she worked and she soon found herself thinking over a porno she had watched just recently. She licked her lips, feeling herself getting wet at the thought of being over taken by an older man.

After a bit, Kristi couldn't take it anymore. She took her broom with her and headed into one of the bathrooms. She shut the door behind her and closed the toilet lid. She quickly took off her pants and shoes and sat, legs spread, on the lid, as she began to massage her clit.

Her mind drifted to the thought of one of the hotter workers walking in on her like this. She imagined them making her their bitch. That would make the job a lot more exciting. She moaned,a her head tilting back as her fingers became coated in her slick. She'd never had sex before, but she tended to masturbate a lot. She was always horny and wanted sex but hadn't found someone she wanted to have sex with yet.

Just as she was getting close to completion, the door swung open. Having been rather engulfed by the sensations, Kristi hadn't heard the footsteps approach until it was too late.

The man who now stood in the doorway's name was Chris. He looked her up and down, his initial reaction being shock before it quickly melted to horny.

"Oh, what have we here?" He asked smugly, leaning against the door frame. "Is the little girl having issues?"

Kristi flushed and stammered, instantly closing her legs. "I wasn't, I mean I-I was just.."

Chris raised an eyebrow at her. "You were just.. what? Touching yourself?"

Kristi flushed even deeper and averted her gaze. "W-what are you going to do..?" She asked him hesitantly, hoping he would just drop the subject and not mention this to anyone.

"Hm.. I don't know.." Chris trailed off as he got out his phone.

"No, please!" Kristi instantly shouted, assuming he was going to take a picture.

"Why shouldn't I? You know, you could be fired for this.." he told her, tsking and shaking his head.

"I'll do anything, just don't get me fired," she pleaded, not really thinking through what she was really offering him.

"Anything?" He mused. Then he gave her a wicked grin. "Spread your legs again."

"Wh-what?" She stammered, flushing deeper.

"You heard me." He said, looking more serious. "Spread your legs and continue on like I am not even here."

"Y-you.." Kristi gulped. "You can't be serious."

"I suppose not.. I'll just take a pict-" he trailed off.

"No!" She shouted again. He looked at her and her crestfallen expression. "No, okay, I'll do it."

He waved a hand at her. "Alright, then get on with it." He looked rather smug.

Kristi flushed and slowly spread her legs again. Her finger moved back to her clit and she leaned back, closing her eyes and trying to get a new angle in front of her audience. After a second she found it and began to rub her clit. She started moaning and Chris palmed his erection through his pants as she continued.

Kristi moaned again, her hand moving faster and Chris licked his lips, his eyes glued to her glistening pussy lips. She looked so delectable.

Then, having been close already, she came. She sucked in a gasp as her pussy spasmed. Chris moaned louder and unzipped his pants so he could easily stroke his cock.

"What were you thinking about?"

Kristi's eyes snapped open, suddenly remembering her audience and she flushed again. "H-huh?"

Chris smirked as he openly stroked his cock. He saw her glance at it a few times, blushing harder each time she did.

"You seemed rather into it," Chris told her. "What were you thinking about?"

"I-.." she swallowed and averted her gaze. "I was thinking about.. someone from here.. fucking me over their desk."

Chris's eyes widened before he grinned widely. This was going to be easier than he thought. "Is that so? Was that person *me* by any chance?"

Kristi nodded hesitantly, still not looking at him.

Chris moved closer to her. "Would you like to make that thought come true?"

Kristi's head snapped up to look at him, eyes wide with fright. "I-I've never had sex before."

"Really?" Chris asked in surprise. "A hot thing like you? What are you, eighteen already?" Kristi nodded and Chris licked his lips. "I guess it's just my lucky day then isn't it? Come on, let's go."

Chris turned to walk away, his cock still proudly hanging out. He looked back and expected to see her following only to see her putting her pants on. "Oh come on, you won't be needing those." Kristi flushed. Chris took on a more commanding tone. "Just leave them."

Instantly Kristi left her things and scrambled after him. Chris smirked and continued on to his office.

Opening the door and stepping inside, Chris pushed a few things aside so he had a bit cleaner of a surface to work with. "Go ahead, on your stomach."

Kristi hesitated and Chris glared at her. "Get up there now or I'll send the pictures I took of you to everyone in this office building."

Kristi's eyes widened largely. "Wh-when did you-"

"When your eyes were closed while you worked on your pussy like the slut you are," he told her and it was true. He had some lovely pictures of her working herself that he knew he was going to be looking at later. "Now get up there."

Kristi nodded and quickly did as told, lying across the desk on her stomach with her feet barely touching the ground.

"Aw, is the poor slut too short to reach the ground?" He cooed and she nodded, her face red. "Don't worry, that won't be a problem for long. Now, spread your legs."

Kristi spread her legs and Chris took out his phone to take another picture before moving around to stand in front of her. He took his shaft in his hand and drug the tip of his dick across her lips, leaving a trail of precum. She looked at bit horrified. "Come on, you're not stupid now. Open up." She hesitated and he slapped her. "Open up whore or I'll face fuck you until you can't close your jaw anymore." Kristi quickly opened her mouth after that and he shoved his dick inside of her mouth until she gagged, until even taking in half of the nine inches he had to offer. "Man, you really are a virgin," he said, shaking his head in amazement. "Well, I'm glad I found you when I did. You would be a terrible slut with this kind of mouth."

Weaving his fingers into her hair, he slowly began to push his dick further into her and down her throat. Kristi's eyes widened and she was obviously beginning to panic based on the way she was struggling. "Breath through your nose, relax your tongue and swallow," he coached her, "Or else this will be horrible for you."

Kristi gradually relaxed and began to do as he said and soon he had all nine inches in her. He looked down and saw her neck bulging from his hard cock. He moaned. "Mm.. feeling your tight, virgin throat move around me.. it's nice."

Kristi made some gagging sounds, her eyes watering and he smacked her face. "Oh hush up you whore." He slowly drew his dick out before suddenly gripping her hair tightly and roughly beginning to fuck her mouth. Kristi struggled and he simply groaned at the feeling of her throat gripping him. His head tilted back as he moaned. He could feel the sweat dripping down his body as his balls slapped one her chin roughly. "Yeah, take it, take it like the *slut* you are."

Kristi was starting to calm down a bit, realizing struggling only made it worse and he smirked triumphantly. "That's a good bitch." He cooed. "Are you ready for your reward? You better swallow it all, I don't want a single drop on my desk."

Kristi's eyes widened and she tried to pull back but it was too late. Chris yanked on her hair roughly, smashing her nose to his belly as he came down her throat. "Ahh.. there we go..."

Kristi choked as he held his dick there but her throat swallowed around him until he was done. He held it there for a bit longer before pulling out. Kristi coughed as a trail of cum connected his cock to her mouth. "Oh, you missed a spot. You better clean it up."

Kristi hesitated and Chris smacked her again. "Clean it up whore!" He shouted at her and she quickly took his head into her mouth, sucking on it like a lollipop as she cleaned off. Chris felt himself getting hard again. "Are you sure you've never sucked cock before slut? Because I'm 30 already and you made me get it up again rather fast with that mouth work of yours." Kristi flushed and looked away as she pulled off of him with a pop. Chris grabbed the base of his dick and held it up to her face. "Is this good? Clean enough for your cunt? Go ahead, tell me how it looks."

"I-its looks l-lovely.." Kristi stuttered.

"Lovely? That's it? Come on slut you can do better than that. Talk dirty to me, and call me sir while you're at it," he instructed her.

"I-it's.." she started to say, gaze averted. Chris smacked her.

"You can't describe something you're not looking at whore."

Kristi looked back at his cock, her face beet red again. "It's very clean.. and strong and *big* sir. I love it. Please, it looks perfect for my.. c-cunt," she told him and he smiled.

"See, that wasn't so hard. I knew you'd be begging for it soon enough."

Chris moved around so he was behind her again. "Alright, roll onto your back bitch, and don't mess up my paper, I want to see your nice tits bounce as I fuck you. What size are they anyway?" He asked nonchalantly as she rolled over.

"They're 38Cs sir," she told him and he moaned affectionately while rubbing his hands up and down her thighs.

"Very nice, such a lovely size. Not too big but not too small," he reached up and tweaked her left nipple, making her squeak and Chris laugh. He then grabbed her knees and spread her legs, stepping closer in between them. He moved one finger forward and trailed it up her dripping pussy lips. "Are you ready slut or should I finger you first?"

"P-please, finger me, sir. I've never had... such a large thing up my.. vagina before," she managed to get out.

"Your what?" He asked her as he slipped a finger in.

"M-my.. my vagina," she repeated hesitantly.

"You mean this thing my finger is in?" He asked and she nodded. "This isn't your 'vagina' it's your cunt or your pussy, alright?" Kristi nodded again. "Good."

Slowly Chris worked up to three fingers, Kristi moaning a bit as he did, before pulling them out. "Never say I hurt your pussy because I didn't. I don't want to damage my slut too greatly because I want her to be good for when I use her next time," he told her and Kristi's eyes widened at his words when he suddenly plunged his dick inside of her. "Ohh..." he groaned and she gasped at the feeling of suddenly being full. "Man, virgin cunt, I haven't had this in a while."

Christ wasted no time. He quickly wrapped her legs around his waist and gripped her hips as he began to quickly thrust in and out of her. "Tell me who your cunt belongs to slut. Beg for my dick."

"Please s-sir, I need y-your dick to s-stay inside of meee," Kristi moaned as her body and tits bounced. "Fuck my c-cunt, it's y-yours ohhhh..."

Chris moaned. "That's right bitch." Then, Chrus reached up and quickly took her shirt fully off and her bra. Kristi gasped at the sudden cool against her skin while he dove down and took one of her nipples into his mouth. Kristi moaned loudly as he continued to fuck her.

Chris groaned, feeling himself getting close again. The desk was rocking because of their rough fucking and some of his things were almost about to fall off. "I'm going to come inside of you now slut. You're going to feel my warm seed fill you."

"N-no! Wait!" Kristi suddenly said but it was too late. Chris bucked his hips one last time as he shot out his seed deep inside her womb. He moaned and he still, roughly holding her hips, enough to leave bruises, as he waited out his orgasm.

Once he was done, Chris met Kristi's horrified gaze. "Don't let anything get on my floor or desk or you'll be cleaning it up.. with your mouth." He told her before slowly pulling his dick out of her drenched pussy, cause their mixture of cum to drip out. "Oh, now see, what did I tell you. You better clean that up bitch."

Kristi slowly and silently got off of the desk and began licking the cum off of the floor. Chris smirked and smacked her ass rather roughly. "You better get on birth control bitch because this is going to be happening a lot more often."

"H-how often?" Kristi asked as she finished licking up that puddle and moved to the new one forming where her pussy had been while she had been while she had been kneeling on the floor.

"As often as I'd like. I don't like condoms and I don't have an STD so the only thing your pretty little slut ass has to worry about it taking the pill," he told her.

"I'm already on the pill," she admitted.

"Well then we won't have a problem now will we?" He said gleefully. "You'll be my slut and I won't show the pictures to anyone. Now, where's your phone?"

"With my clothes," she told him and he nodded, putting his dick back in his pants and jogging off to the bathroom. He returned with her phone and clothes. He quickly tossed her the pants and undies and unlocked her phone, typing something in. Then he tossed it back to her.

"Now you have my number. I'm listed as 'Sir,' and I have yours so I will be texting you and this will happen again, got it?" He asked her and she nodded. "Good. Now get back to work, you still have a lot of things to clean." He laughed and went to sit at his desk while she got dressed and left. He knew this wouldn't be the end of it and he knew she wouldn't tell anybody. He already had some plans for her thing week and he was already looking forward to it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Not Just Cleaning Floors

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds