• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Venezuelan Paradise

Venezuelan Paradise

12

Her name is Venezia Martinez and, like me, she's twenty-three years old. We met on an online hookup site that caters exclusively to those who take their sex lives seriously. We have no interests in selfish sextivities, ignorant or dishonest sexual experiences, or foolish practices. With that being said, I have had quite the number of mind-blowing acquaintances. But when it comes to Venezia, I get the feeling she'll be more than just a fun acquaintance.

Perhaps it's because our profiles match so perfectly. She's a thick, tight piece of pure passionate Venezuelan pussy, and I'm the serene, girthy nine-inch piece of cocoalate she craves. She has the perkiest thirty-two C cup tits that stand out above her perfectly curvy thirty-two -- twenty-four -- thirty-six figure, and I spend hours a day working out to keep my ripped muscles bulging through my satin smooth skin.

She likes sucking dick just as much as having an expert licking her pussy, and I can't go a single day without drinking as much pussy juice as possible. She loves multiple orgasms in multiple positions, and I love feeling girls' pussies quivering on my dick every kind of way possible. But more importantly, we are both overly affectionate and willingly lose ourselves in wave after wave of pure orgasmic pleasure.

With all of these perfectly matching urges, we finally decide to meet in person. So, I fly all the way to Caracas, the capital city of Venezuela, to have a nice, exotic dinner at her favorite restaurant. I am currently sitting at the best table they have, overlooking a stunning city view. As the waitress brings me a bottle of their most exotic sparkling, the entire room seems to get quiet.

I look over at the entrance and see Venezia walking over to the hostess' podium. She is pointed in my direction, and our eyes lock for the first time. We've been waiting for this moment for months, just so that we can fuck the living hell out of each other; and for the few seconds we've been staring into each other's eyes, it only ensures both of us that the sex to come will be of mythical proportions.

She tosses her hair back and begins the greatest 'I wanna get fucked hard' walk I have ever seen. As she gets over to the table, I stand up and pull her towards me for a very personal hug so that I can feel how soft and tight her body is. While enjoying the soft, youthfulness of her ass, I feel her hands slide down to the front of my pants and she gets two hands full of my bulging hard dick. We squeeze each other so vigorously that we both groan into each other's mouths as we kiss for the first time.

Again, the thoughts of our future fucking courses through my mind as her tongue slides into my mouth. I slowly pull away, remembering we were in the middle of a crowded restaurant that probably wouldn't want us breaking all the furniture with our 'first encounter fuckfest'. But don't get me wrong, both of our profiles clearly display our love of fucking in very public places in front of absolute strangers.

We both sit down and smile at each other after looking around at all the whispering faces, no doubt talking about our graphic display of affection. I pour her a glass of sparkling, and we enjoy each other's company while talking about how beautiful the view is. Talking about just the view seems odd to me until she says something more along the lines of our previous conversations.

"I would love to have you bend me over this table, facing the city, and fuck me so hard that I pull the tiles off the floor with my toes."

I look over and see the fiery yearning in her eyes and know she's serious. I grin at her before finishing off my glass of sparkling and lean back to give her a full view of my upper torso. I can see her eyes following the shape of my body, and she grins as she realizes I'm doing to same to hers. After a minute of admiring her body tightly wrapped in a bright yellow dress that contrast her sweet brown sugar skin tone perfectly, I am able to respond to her invitation.

"Well, seeing as how this is only the place we chose to meet, and neither of us is hungry for any of the restaurant's food, I think bending you over and making you scream until your throat is sore sounds far more, appropriate."

She licks her lips at me before biting her bottom lip as I call for the bill. The waitress returns with the bill but seems a little confuse as to why I asked for the best table only to have less than a bottle of sparkling before leaving. We decided to leave the waitress with that little mystery as the bill was paid, and Venezia began leading me to her place.

As we get to her condo, we stumble into her door because we're too busy kissing and rubbing on each other. She stops kissing me to unlock her door but is so distracted by me nibbling on her neck that she has to turn completely around to get the door open. As soon as her back is toward me, I slide my hands downs to her thick hips, and then down further to begin rubbing the slightly moist, wrinkled spot on the front of her dress.

She gasps so hard as I lift the front of her dress and slide my fingers over the soaked spot of her panties, that she's barely able to get the door open. She turns around and pulls me into her condo and slams the door shut.

"You are such a naughty American boy."

Her eyes are filled with nothing but horny lust as she pulls my hands away from her pussy and leads me to her bedroom.

As we get to the bedroom door, I pin her against the wall next to the door, to kiss her again. She wraps her arms around my neck and tries pulling me into the bedroom, but I pin her against the wall harder.

"Not here. In the bed," she's able to groan while rubbing her legs against mine.

I lean away from her long enough to let her remove my shirt, and before I pin her up again, she leans forward and begins kissing and licking my chest. I slide my hands back down to her hips and pin her back to the wall so that I can deal with her dress. Before I can move my hands, she reaches up and pulls the top of the dress down over her shoulders, and lets it fall to her waist. Her perfect tits are so perky that she wasn't wearing a bra, and I didn't even notice.

"No. Not here. In the bedroom," she urges me again.

"The bedroom's too far away," I respond while leaning down, and kissing in between her perky mounds.

I feel her hands on the back of my head as I kiss back up to her lips while slowly grinding my hips into hers. I slide my hands down to the bottom of her dress and slide it up to her naval with my left hand while grabbing the front of her soaked panties with my right.

"Moan for me baby," I say to her as I tear her panties off with one hard jerk, leaving little red marks from where the fabric tried not to break.

She squeals and moans just like I told her to as I toss her ripped panties out of the way. She groans something in Spanish before throwing herself into me for a deeper kiss as I cup her bare ass and lift her feet off the floor.

She leans her head back to breathe while sliding her hands down to my pants and begins trying to undo them. I pin her back against the wall and continue kissing her as she finally gets my pants undone and pulls my throbbing, hard dick out. She strokes it with both hands while moaning inside my mouth as I grind my hips into her strokes. A huge glob of my hot precum oozes out onto her hands, and she's reminded of her dripping pussy.

She pushes me back a little, and we both look down at the small puddles around her feet as her pussy quivers from the attention it's not getting. My eyes follow the trails of juice leading up her legs to her wanting pussy before looking back at her. Before she can encourage me to fuck her silly, I pull my dick from her hands and thrust my entire length as deep as possible. To both our surprise, she takes all nine inches like this isn't the first time we've fucked. She leans her head back, her mouth opens, and her eyes roll into the back of her head as her pussy screams around my dick.

I lean over and bite her neck as I feel my dick bulging and throbbing harder than I've ever felt it. It's such an amazing feeling, being that deep in such a perfectly hot and tight pussy that it hurts just as much as it feels good. She whimpers softly as she lifts her legs more and wraps them around my hips, but she's so weak from the initial thrust that her legs drop, pulling my pants and underwear down with them. I slowly stop biting her as I feel her pussy adjusting, and she starts moving slowly, silently begging me for that fucking we've wanted since we first saw each other's photos online.

I squeeze her ass cheeks in my hands and hold onto her as best I can as I pump in and out of her hotness. Her pussy is so wet that it seems like she drips juice every time I slide outward.

"Oh fuck, your pussy is so much better than I could have ever imagined."

She's so wet, it's like sliding down a water slide. You couldn't stop even if you wanted to. I am lost in her juicy folds, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Her moans and squeals only make me want her more, and I'm already having all of her. I look up into her eyes, and she can see how much I'm enjoying being lost inside her pussy. She leans over and kisses me gently before leaning back and squeezing her pussy around my dick.

I groan just as hard as she's been groaning, and I can tell she felt the exact same way.

"Your pussy is perfect!"

"Is it really that good? You like my juicy pussy that much, do you? Well then now, it's your turn to moan for my baby."

She squeezes her pussy against me again, and slightly rocks into my thrust. I start rocking into her more and more, picking up speed, but without slamming her into the wall. Her moans get harder and come in shorter waves as she moans with every thrust I pump into her. I can feel her juices sliding down my legs, creating little puddles under my feet, and it fuels my affection for her even more. I can't help but groan again and again as her pussy takes control of the fuckfest and has me at its beck and call. I feel my entire body quaking with anticipation of her approaching orgasm.

"You want me to moan? Huh?"

My legs shake a little as her body begins tightening and quivering against my thrust. I moan into her mouth as the feeling of her pussy squeezing my thrusting member overpowers me. It's such a good feeling that I get light-headed, which only makes me thrust faster and harder. I can hear her trying to moan something, but she can only groan harder and harder as her pussy begins clinching more with every deep thrust.

"Oh that's it!" she's finally able to scream as her hands violently shake against my shoulders. "Fuck me! Yes! Yes!"

Without realizing how hard and fast I'm fucking into her, she grabs my arms and digs her nails into my skin as her pussy convulses on me. I snap out of my trance and realize how hard I can make her cum right now, so I let her ass cheeks go and use pure thrusting speed and power to keep her pinned against the wall. Her knees bend up and her legs open more as her nails dig deeper, sending a pain-pleasure sensation up my arms. I bury my dick into her deeper with every thrust, and pin her against the wall harder as she screams at the top of her lungs while cumming all over my pelvis. It's such an explosive orgasm that large drops of squirt gush out around my pounding dick.

I continue relentlessly pounding her into a harder orgasm until her body is shaking so violently that I have to let her stop before she blacks-out from exhaustion. As her legs hit the floor, my dick slides out of her and small streams of squirt spray out onto the floor. She leans her body against the wall for support while I rub the rest of the squirt out of her pussy, nearly sending her into another orgasm. I lean over and kiss her softly as she regains enough strength in her legs to stand on her own.

"I have never, not once in my life, made any girl cum that hard."

We smile at each other as I slide my hands up to her waist to give her a little squeeze massage. She responds to my massage by wrapping her arms around my neck, and pulling me in for a kiss to moan a 'thank you for the massage' in my mouth. She didn't actual say anything, but her moans came every time I squeezed her just right. She starts kissing me deeper and moaning harder as my massage turns more vigorous, and I start massaging her deeper, with a purpose. We start rocking into each other and soon feel those orgasmic urges wanting to be expressed.

She suddenly pulls out of the kiss and reaches down to soften my massage.

"I have never, in my entire life, been fucked that hard and that right; ever!"

She leans back over and continues kissing me while rubbing her nipples into my chest, making me want her again. I break that kiss and kiss my way down to nibble on her neck some more while grinding my dick against her slippery pussy lips. She groans in my ear, and slides her hands down my back and cups my ass.

She squeezes my ass cheeks just like I was squeezing hers, and I moan on her neck as she whispers in my ear, "And we're just getting started."

I kiss my way back up to her lips while pulling her away from the wall to lead her somewhere more comfortable. I walk her into the bedroom backwards toward the decorated bed she was so eager to show me.

"See, I wanted to give you a proper welcoming party. You know, before you so grandly took me in the hallway."

I lean down and kiss on her neck while grinding her against me as she puts her hands on my arms. I let her back away from me to sit on the edge of the bed while I take in the beautiful décor she's created for me. The room is dimly lit by twenty or so scented candles that are placed around the room. The smell of them seems familiar, but it's so faint that I can't pin point what it is. But whatever it is, the scent is driving me wild and making me light-headed again.

I hear her moaning softly as she slides her hand down to her dripping pussy to rub her, by now, burning clit. I look back at her sitting on the dimly lit bright white sheets that are perfectly contrasting with her brown skin. She leans forward and arches her back in the sexiest pose she can as she pulls her dress over her head. She tosses her dress away and gives me her sexiest horny grin while pointing at my shoes.

I quickly bend down and pull my socks and shoes off just in time to look back up and see her slowly fingering some juice out of her soaked hole. She leans back on her elbows and seductively lures me over to her with some sexy fingering moans and, like a horny schoolboy, I wander right over to her.

I lean down over her and begin kissing from her stomach up to her chest and neck as her fingering hand leaves her pussy and starts stroking my throbbing shaft. I just barely kiss her lips as her strokes squeeze out another large glob of precum, this time making me groan so hard that our kiss doesn't last long. She grins up at my groaning face while slowing her strokes to pump out any remaining precum. As I regain most of my composure, or at least enough to speak, she lets go of my throbbing member and brings her hand to her mouth to lick the mixture of pussy juice and precum off.

While she's enjoying her handful of sex juices, I take control by grabbing her ankles, and slide my hands up her legs to her juice covered thighs. I pull her closer to the edge of the bed and slowly kiss my way down her body. Stopping every so few inches to really enjoy the tastes of her brown cinnamon sugar skin, I pay extra attention to any and all of her hot spots. As I get to her perky, soft tits, her nipples are rock hard and feel like little metal tabs as my tongue licks over them.

The first one to slide into my mouth is the right one, and I feel her chest quiver under the pressure of my licking tongue and sucking mouth. I can feel every little pump covering her dark areola. Her entire tit seems to respond to my every touch as I slide my tongue up and down her nipple while sliding my hand over to her other tit. She grabs the back of my hand as I cup her breast and gentle squeeze up to the nipple, then pinching and pulling it softly.

She moans softly as I let her nipple snap back, and switch from one to the other. Her other tit now receives the same attention while my hand now massages her right tit. She puts her hands on the back of my head and encourages my head down towards her juice soaked pelvis.

I stop her hands from guiding me any further and kiss softly down to her pubic mound at my own pace. The small patch of soaked black hair becomes a target for my tongue to brush through. By this time, she has become so wet, that I almost get a mouth full of juice from just sucking it out of her pubic hair. She opens her legs more and puts her feet on the edge of the bed next to my shoulders.

That's when I notice her sexy six inch clear heels shining in the corners of my eyes. I lean down and kiss her clit softly before standing up, and grabbing her ankles again. I slide my hands up to her feet and begin taking her heels off. She giggles softly as I pull her heels off one at time, remembering how much I love for my girls to be completely naked.

She rubs her bare feet against my chest and pushes me back a little before I pull her legs apart, and quickly dive back down between them. She puts her feet back on the bed next to my shoulders, and runs her hands over my hair while pulling my face towards her hot spot.

I completely kneel down in front of her for a more comfortable access to her honey spot before slowly approaching her promised lands. The scent of her hotness hits me like a block of gold and then, suddenly, I remember the familiar scent of her candles. Somehow, she had made candles that smells just like her pussy, and that turns me on even more.

"Ah, this is the greatest smell I could ever hope to smell."

I'm barely able to keep my focus as I take my first pure taste of her into my mouth. Her clit feels almost like a soft vibrator as I take it into my mouth to play with it, and feel how it's quivering. Her body shakes a little as the first sensations of my tongue licking her clitoris swirls over her. She softly moans while rubbing the back of my head as I dive deeper into her juices.

"Oh fuck! You are so good at this. I didn't think American men knew what to do down there."

Her back begins arching and her moans get heavier and harder as my tongue dances on her clit. I can feel her body slowly starting to quiver more as she puts her feet on my shoulders to push herself into my face more. She lies flat on her back and grabs onto the bed sheets with both hands as I squeeze her thighs to pull her toward my face more.

Her clit spasms a little under my tongue and I slowly slide my tongue under her clit to her sensitive area to lick away at a place rarely licked. She squeals softly and slides her hands over to her breasts to caress them as I push deeper into her. I can feel drips of juice touching against my chin and quickly slide my mouth down to lick them up while replacing my tongue with my thumb to continuing rubbing her clit. She bucks her hips down and groans harder as my thumb rubs every part of her clit with force while I suck and lick up every drop of juice she has to offer before it even has a chance to escape. Her swollen pussy lips open more as I push my tongue deeper into her while rubbing her clit faster and harder.

Her breath quickens, and she starts moaning harder as her body tenses up and nearly freezes. I feel her thighs jiggling in my hands, and her pussy convulsing inside my mouth as she cums on my face just as hard as she did in the hall. A wall of juices flows into my mouth so quickly I'm barely able to swallow any before I have to pull away to catch my breath. She moans and whimpers as her orgasm rushes over her, and she feels my mouth again sucking her pussy to get all the juice. She reaches down and pulls on my hair as I push my tongue deep inside her, trying to lick at her G-spot.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Venezuelan Paradise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds