• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Irkutsk Ch. 05

Irkutsk Ch. 05

12

Day 3, No 1: Being passive

I was awoken at 7:30am by - you guessed it - a lovely young woman. This one was wearing a sheer black teddy that concealed nothing. A big nose was somehow fitting on her otherwise perfect face - this one feature that was not completely classical in form did not detract from her beauty. Instead it seemed to add character. She told me her instructions were to get me into a hot shower and wash me. I was not to be allowed to wash myself. Ah, but I had a little job to do first that I had to do myself. But no, she had to hold it for me. And shake it afterwards. She was a little clumsy, but not bad for a first try, and it is an experience I'd commend to any man.

I then got in the shower and got thoroughly washed from head to foot, with special attention to one particular area in between. I wasn't allowed to do anything except move to give her access to whatever part she was working on. I was dried the same way. Then I got back into bed and she got in beside me and fed me.

I asked her name and she simply said she was a Princess. She was indeed. When I was finished eating she told me to rest for a few minutes and then she would come back to me when her time started.

On the dot of 8 she came in wearing tight jeans, knee length black boots and a white tank top that almost looked sprayed on. I could see, however, from where it was stretched across her cleavage that it was a real tank top. It was obvious that she was wearing no bra, and I suspected there were no knickers either.

She told me she was a little overwhelmed by the thought of sex with a man, and wanted to learn a little about what a man was like before having sex with one. I appreciated both her viewpoint and her honesty, and told her so.

I then asked her what she wanted to do. She said she just wanted to do the usual things she did during the day, but with me around. I decided it would be worthwhile learning more about how everyone else lived here, and I could perhaps get by without sex for a few hours, so I grabbed a pair of pants. But the Princess stopped me and told me that I was just an observer. She would do everything for me including dressing me. So I dropped the pants.

That was a good move - she immediately bent over to pick them up. Her jeans stretched so tight that I could almost count her pubic hairs. She definitely wasn't wearing anything underneath. She held up my pants from the waist and told me to lift one foot. I asked about underwear, and she told me that if I enjoyed her lack of underwear, surely it was fair for her to enjoy mine. So much for my surreptitiously checking her out!

I could not dispute her logic and accepted spending time commando. I lifted up one foot so she could start getting the pants on, but as so often happens I fell over. I landed on top of her. (By mistake - I swear!) I told her we unbalanced men usually sit to put our pants on.

That was one step out of the way, but the next step of having someone zip me up without underwear was a little unnerving. We got past that problem by her putting one hand down the front and protecting me from getting caught in the zip. Another new experience.

She found me some socks and a pair of light boots and a check shirt and put them on. The boots were a bit of a struggle, and took a while to pull on, but it was certainly enjoyable for me. I think she enjoyed it too. In particular I enjoyed a second view of her bending down away from me -- this time I'll swear there was a damp patch starting. Then she took me exploring further around the house.

I still hadn't realised how far these caves - this mansion - extended underground. It was more an underground city than a house. Every time we were alone in a room she would fondle my groin, or my bum, or reach into my shirt and tweak a nipple. However, she stopped me from repaying her in kind. It was OK for her to do what she wanted to me, but I was to be allowed no opportunity to respond.

Sometimes she would reach up around my neck and pull me down (she was not very tall) for a quick kiss, which always led to a rather aggressive exploration of my mouth with her tongue. At the same time she would thrust her hips and her breasts against me and rub up and down against me.

It was not long before I was becoming erect, and I stopped to arrange myself in my somewhat tight pants. But no, she had to do that too, which required a little awkward explanation and then a little trial and error, which left me completely erect but at least it was lying up straight against my abdomen.

"I've read about this" she said "You men can't control your little friends can you?" There was no answer to that so I didn't answer.

We continued the tour. A little later she made her excuses and told me to wait outside a door for a moment. I waited for about five minutes and heard a toilet flush, and a minute later she came out. The toilet wasn't the only thing flushed! I gave her what I thought was an enigmatic look and asked her if she had enjoyed herself, but she merely smiled back at me.

As the tour continued she led me to my little Lada, and she told me to get in the driver's seat. She got in the other side, and told me to drive it through an archway. I did so, and suddenly realised we were in a lift, as we and the car were moving upwards. Soon we were in a tiny brick garage.

The door in front of us opened, and she told me to drive out. She directed me along a road that went towards the hills, and I followed her directions. As I drove, she cuddled up against me (it was a small car) and slipped her hand between my legs.

After a little while I noticed her other hand cupping her breast, with her forefinger and thumb squeezing a nipple through her tight tank top. "Look where you're going!" I quickly steered the car back onto the track.

We drove on gradually worsening tracks continually heading uphill. I was starting to enjoy this for a reason completely unrelated to the charming and sexy lady by my side as I changed into four-wheel-drive to negotiate an area of boulders.

There were times where I had one front wheel and the opposite rear wheel off the ground and I was glad of the diff locks - this was my first challenging drive for as long as I could remember.

After about half an hour we went up one final slope and onto the top of the hill. She told me to stop and get out, so I did. This Princess got out and stood next to me, and we gradually turned a full circle and took in the view.

She told me this was her "romantic spot" where she had come time and time again to dream of having a man who loved her. She turned to me, but instead of kissing me again, this time she said "I need you to do something for me. I'm a little embarrassed to ask. Do you mind?"

I replied that I had to do whatever she wanted anyway for the next - er - two hours.

"No, I want you to do it as a favour for me, not because you have to."

I didn't know how to answer that - if I had to do it anyway, surely claiming willingness to do it as a favour to her could only be a sham? However, on reflection, I remembered that she had come from a background I would never understand. I would never understand the talent and effort and sacrifice she had made to reach Olympic standard. Or what it must feel like to be rejected, twice, by the country you had devoted your life to. I would never understand a life with no opportunity to share experiences, not just sex but anything, with members of the opposite sex.

While I was thinking about all this, my beautiful lady got on her knees to beg, thinking I was undecided. I lifted her to her feet and told her that I would be proud, I would be enthusiastic, and I would be very willing to I could do anything for her that she could want. What was it that she wanted?

She wanted us to go back to the house, with me acting as her lover, then she wanted to undress me and have be get into bed, then she wanted free rein to do what she liked with me, while I was completely passive except when she told me to do something. She would decide on the spur of the moment exactly what she would do, and I might not get to have sex with her.

I would have been willing to do that anyway. If I didn't end up having sex with her, then I would with the next lady, or the one after that. So I told her she could do whatever she wanted to me. She got in the driver's seat and told me to get in next to her. She drove like a mad thing back to the house, taking a short cut past where I had been having my four-wheel drive fun, storming down a slope that I had deemed too steep to drive up, and nearly turning the car over in the process.

She sent the car flying into the little stone hut and down the lift. She ran out of the car and around to my side, opened the door and took me by the hand, dragging me to her room.

She undressed herself and then me, commenting that I was erect again, or perhaps still. She pushed me down on the bed and knelt beside me, exploring every bit of my body. Then she turned me over and repeated the exercise. She even grabbed my buttocks and pulled them apart. "Hey!" I said. She reminded me of my promise but left that area. She rolled me back over and played with my nipples, bending down low to look at their reaction. She smelled so lovely, leaning over me like that.

She explored my genitals very closely, being careful not to hurt me. Then she stood over me and quickly undressed giving me a perfect view.

She lay down next to me and cuddled me for a while in each of all sorts of positions; facing my side, back to me, lying on top, head to toe, kneeling between my legs leaning forward and hugging me. Incidentally this last position gave me a front-row view of her small firm high breasts and tiny nipples. Tiny, but very erect.

She leaned further forwards and slid these up and down, right and left on my chest. Then she lay forward and rested her weight on me, leaned forward and gave me a long deep kiss that promised depths of passion. She lay there for a long while, nuzzling my chin, my ears, kissing my new tattoo, biting my eyebrows, staring into my eyes.

After a long time she got up and sat back on her heels, and focused again between my legs. She shuffled back and bent forwards and kissed the tip, then slid her tongue up and down both sides of my length.

Then she encircled me with her lips and slid up and down sucking me into her mouth and then pulling her head back against the suction. She slid down again until I hit the back of her throat. She did that a few times and then lifted up and asked me what "deep throating" meant. I told her that it meant relaxing her throat while sliding it further into her mouth so that it went part of the way down her throat. She tried again a couple of times, then quickly jumped off the bed and went to a chest of drawers, taking out a realistic-looking dildo a little bigger than me.

She measured it against mine, then handed it to me and said "show me". I hesitated, and she asked me if I had done this before. I don't think she realised what she was asking! I told her I hadn't, but I'd seen it done and I'd try. Then she blushed and told me that she'd used this on herself, and perhaps I was reluctant to put it in my mouth because of that. Of course that wasn't the reason, and I decided I owed it to her to give it at least a good try.

I remembered something one of my girlfriends had done many years ago, and turned it upside down. I then tilted my head back and slid it in. When it reached the back of my throat, I gagged a couple of times, but twisted it around a little and swallowed a few times and got in past the obstruction, and it was easy after that. I slid it down until I was only just able to grip the end, and then slowly slid it out. I then slid it back down again, finding it easier this time, and slid it all the way down, then slowly up and down past the obstruction, and then out again.

She reached out her hand for it. I told her that wasn't fair as she was much smaller herself than I am, but she held out her hand again more commandingly, and I gave it to her. I suppose you have to have lots of determination to achieve what she had already achieved.

She slid it in, the same way I had, and gagged once or twice, just as I had, then got it past the obstacle and all the way down. Just as I had, she took it out and repeated the exercise more vigorously, and pulled it out again. A long string of saliva followed it out and dribbled off her chin and onto her left nipple. The scene looked debauched, and although I'm sure she knew the dribble was there, she didn't wipe it off.

My erection had subsided while I had been trying to deep throat the dildo, but now it came back to life again. She pushed me back on the bed and knelt over my head, making a beeline for the real thing. In no time her lips were pressed against my pubic hair, the rest of me buried in her throat. The sneaky little lady then started humming, which provided an incredible experience as the tingling transferred to me. Then, still humming, she started slowly sliding up and down on me adding even more to the sensation.

I realised my eyes had been closed, and opened them to the sight of her vulva spread open like the petals of a flower only three inches above my face, swaying forward and back in time with the sensations below. The visual experience enhanced the tactile sensation.

Suddenly, she released me from her mouth, sitting back and placing her centre of dampness on my mouth for a blissful moment before she spun around to face me. She stared into my eyes while she reached down and took firm hold of me, placing my glans amidst the moisture and sliding down just a little. I should have expected this, but it was still a shock that I noted she was pressing her hymen down against me. She had learned to deep throat while still a virgin!

She didn't remain a virgin for long. After bouncing up and down slightly a few times she increased the force until I slipped through. She gave a little cry, but of pain or pleasure I could not tell. Perhaps it was both together. In any respect it was pleasure soon, as she took my full length in the second orifice in only a few minutes. She sat there for a while, still staring into my eyes, her mouth open just a little, and then lifted right off.

She moved off me and to one side again, kneeling sideways to face across me. She leaned forward again and slid her right index finger up and down me, feeling how slick it was. She then put the finger in her mouth and sucked it clean. Again she was looking directly into my eyes. I was unable to look away. She asked me if she was doing it right. I replied by asking her if she was enjoying it. She was upset by this, saying she asked first. I pointed out that if she was enjoying it, she was doing it right.

"But what about you?" I told her that I was enjoying it anyway, but that didn't matter - and not just because I was her captive. If she was enjoying this then whoever she was sharing the experience with should enjoy it merely because she was enjoying it, regardless of their own sensations. If her partner was not enjoying it, it was because she was with the wrong partner. I added that this meant I was not the wrong partner. That set her smiling!

Then she set off on a new tack. Did I mind showing her what cunnilingus was all about? The thought briefly crossed my mind that I should tell her how tough my new life was, but I decided sarcasm would probably just confuse the matter. Instead I reminded her of what I had just said about her enjoyment being what mattered. I took it a little further and added that real men preferred women who were pushy about what they wanted sexually. Whatever it was that she wanted from me she should not ask, but tell. She responded by lying back on the bed, opening her legs and saying "Lick. Now!" I was forced to endure my fate.

I can tell you that she was what you might call a head case. Not insane, but absolutely mad on head jobs. I have short hair which turned out to be very fortunate for me otherwise patches of it would have been ripped out. As it was she nearly dislocated my ears (if that is possible) forcing me in the directions she wanted. She had certainly taken to heart my instructions about being pushy about what she wanted. I had created a monster - or perhaps I had merely unleashed one.

After about five minutes of grinding herself against me while using my ears or the back of my head to get traction, she forced me onto my back and sat firmly on my face, writhing around to force the precise zone that needed stimulation at that very moment against my nose, my lips, or my tongue. And could she move her hips! Seeing all these gorgeous ladies doing mundane things I tended to forget they were the absolute pinnacle of sport until they showed their strength, speed, flexibility or endurance. And this young lady was using them all on me, or perhaps against me.

Until, that is, she started to orgasm. Then she just slid her pussy slowly up and down my tongue with her legs so tense I thought she would break my neck. She made a strange little squeaking noise and suddenly my face was flooded with a thickish fluid. I was surprised at its taste, a little sweet, very tangy and very rewarding for what it meant. My lovely young lady had enjoyed herself.

She then moved back down next to me, wrapped her arms around me and whispered into my ear. "What I want now is to go to sleep with your arms around me." She pressed her face into the crook of my neck, and was out like a light in no time. I followed soon after, and knew nothing else until I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see the Goddess smiling at me. She held her finger to her lips and gently helped me out of bed so that I did not wake my young lady. She was still asleep, snoring gently, as I closed the door behind me.

"Nice work" said the Goddess. "An hour's rest before the next one. She will want you naked in your bed, so you should have a quick wash and sleep until she wakens you. You will already be ready." She walked me to my door, gave me a quick peck on the lips, and vanished. I took her advice and was asleep three minutes later.

Day 3, No 2: Bondage 1

I woke up to the feel of a hand around my throat. I was lying flat on my back. I looked up and a pretty but contorted face was an inch from mine. "Shut up and do what you're told." I considered this for a moment, then decided that perhaps I would to shut up and do what I was told. She ripped the bedclothes off me and I expected to feel cold, but I didn't. It was quite warm in the room - perhaps she had turned up the heat.

She got me a glass of water and gave me a blue tablet and held a glass to my mouth. I swallowed. She covered my eyes with a leather mask, but it was not quite in place and I could see just a little downwards. I was then told to lie spread-eagled on the bed. When I did she attached leather straps to my wrists and ankles and spread-eagled I stayed.

She lifted my hips up with one hand (it never ceased to amaze me just how strong these ladies were) and placed a large firm pillow underneath the small of my back, leaving my buttocks off the bed unless I arched my back to the limit. I then felt something being pushed into my anus - it stretched me wider and wider until it suddenly slipped into place, leaving me still stretched a little, but nowhere near as much as a few moments earlier. I had been fitted with my first butt plug. No ordinary butt plug, as I soon learned when it started to vibrate gently and squirm inside me.

The next item on the agenda caused sudden pains in my nipples as clamps were attached, pains which suddenly changed character as I realised they were electrified. Then I felt tape being placed over them.

"Don't want to get a shock myself." I was told. I guess that made sense...for her! Then something around my genitals, including my testicles. It was a little tight, but not too bad. That is, until the Viagra started to take effect, when it became very tight indeed. "Don't want you wasting your semen." It seemed that I was getting torture with commentary.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Irkutsk Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds