• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • College visit with the Moms

College visit with the Moms

This story is a sequel to "Flattering" Best Friend's Mom. All characters are over the age of 18. The story is based off of real events.

*****

Ben and Matt are going to college next year and, with that, comes extremely difficult decisions. Ben and Matt had just been admitted into the same university, but neither of them had visited yet. A road trip was in store and, with two working fathers, the mothers, Carey (Ben's mother) and Tammy (Matt's mother), would be driving.

Ben and Tammy had not spoken about their sexual endeavor. Ben wondered if the trip with Tammy would spark any awkwardness amongst the duo. Carey would be driving her smaller, electric car so they wouldn't have to pay for gas the entire 5-hour car ride. The size of the car created slight issues on who would be sitting where. Carey suggested that due to Tammy's size she should sit in the back row so she can extend her legs horizontally. Ben pleaded for the back row, telling his mother that he really needed to sleep during the ride. Matt gave in and offered to help Carey navigate on the journey.

Now before things begin to heat up, let me give you an image of what everyone looks like.

Ben Wilks was an 18 year old, gifted student offered a full ride at the college. He was tall, tan skinned, muscular, and handsome. He was a charmer, a popular guy known to hook up with some of the best looking girls in the schools.

Matt Bomes was of the same age, not as social or attractive, but had a good sense of humor once he was in a comfortable situation.

Carey Wilks was nearing 50, but she didn't she look anything over 35. She had a nice pair of boobs that stood tall below her straight, brown hair. She was a great package; successful and pretty.

Tammy Bomes, her best friend, was a few years younger. Tammy was a bit larger, but had a very pretty face. She worked as an accountant, but worked few enough hours to be able to enjoy the perks of being a housewife.

The four of them loaded up the car in the morning and Tammy and Ben hopped in the back, while Tammy's son, Ben, joined Carey in the front. So early in the morning, Tammy and Ben wanted to take a snooze for at least the early portion of the ride. As Ben closed his eyes, he got a text from the sprawled-out Tammy.

"Massage my feet," she wrote.

Tammy kicked off her flats and out came her freshly painted toes. Under his blanket, Ben reached for them and began rubbing his thumb along her sole. While Tammy emitted soft moans, Ben caught her gliding her hands along the inside of her thigh. A hard-on emerged underneath Ben's sweatpants. Hoping to get her attention as she leaned comfortably against the car window, Ben texted her, "How am I doing?"

"Amazing :P," his favorite MILF replied.

While still caressing his best friend's mother's ankles and feet, Ben dozed off into a light sleep.

Meanwhile, in the front row, Matt was attempting to make his fantasies come true. Matt had once said to Ben that he had masturbated to Carey once, but that was so far from the truth. As a horny teenager with no sex life, Matt's jerking off was everything to him and Carey was a favorite of his. He made small talk with Carey throughout the ride, but Ben happened to catch his best friend call his mom "the most beautiful woman in town." Ben smirked, but didn't mention anything to Matt.

Carey wasn't shy in flirting back. After she peaked to check that Ben and Tammy were asleep, she said to Matt that he had developed in a handsome young man that will surely make a young lady very happy. As Matt blushed, Carey stopped the car, smiled at Matt, and then woke the back row.

"We're here!," shouted Carey.

Getting out of the car, Ben caught Matt's blush and happened to drop his phone. As he reached down to pick it up, he noticed his best friend's hard-on and grew curious as to what was going on in the front row.

It was touring time. As the walking tour went town, Ben would sneak glances at Tammy and always try to bump into her chubby butt as they strolled through campus. A few times his fingers slid across, enough to get him hard. Tammy knew what he was doing and felt the moistness between her legs as she continued to fantasize about the young man.

Time flew that day and, after a short dinner, they checked into the hotel. Carey had booked two rooms, one for the mothers and one for their sons. The front desk asked them if they would mind connecting rooms.

"No, of course not!," Tammy said as she tried to wink at Ben.

They settled into the rooms and immediately cracked open the connecting door so unpacking could be made easier.

"Carey, I brought a bottle of wine for us and the Rummikub set for us all. Guys, want to play after you put away your clothes?," Tammy said.

Ben and Matt accepted their offer in unison. A few minutes later, they met in the moms room and began playing on one of the beds. A few games went by and Carey and Tammy had each had a glass or two of wine when Matt expressed his boredom with the game.

"Lets play something fun. What about truth or dare?," Matt asked the group.

All about confused, but secretly turned on by the idea, they asked him what kind of topics would this game entail.

"I don't know. We'll see where it goes. I'll go first. Someone give me a truth." Matt said with a smile.

"Ok, is it true that you flirt with your marketing teacher?," asked Ben.

"Yes! I don't care that she's older!," Matt exclaimed.

The mom's sat in confusion, but it would one of their turns.

"I'll go," said Carey, "I want a dare."

The other 3 were stumped until finally Tammy said, "My feet hurt from the tour. Give me a foot massage." Ben smiled to himself knowing how much Tammy loved these. He watched his mother go on her knees and rub her best friend's feet. Tammy moaned louder than in the car, which turned Ben on. All of the sudden, he caught his mom's eyes on his tented sweatpants. In embarrassment, Ben tried covering it up, but he was immediately called on by Tammy.

"You're turn. Truth or dare," she said to him.

"Umm, I'll take a truth," Ben replied.

"Ok," Carey began, "What just turned you on," motioning towards his sweatpants.

As everyone sat stunned, Tammy licked her lips as Ben said, "I don't know. Must be the moaning."

From there, the wine kicked in. Carey dared Tammy to receive a full body massage from Ben. Extremely turned on by the thought, Tammy laid down on her stomach as Ben began to rub his hands along her back.

"Go under her shirt on her skin," Carey said as she glanced at Matt who was watching stunned.

Ben approached her lower back and Carey demanded that he go lower. As his hands squeezed her butt, Tammy called for the session to be over because she was uncomfortable.

It was now back to Matt's turn. Since he took a truth last round, it was time for a dare. Anxious to seek revenge on her best friend, Tammy jumped on the opportunity and said that Matt had to kiss Carey on the lips. On her third glass of wine, Carey's lips hit Matt's, but she didn't let go, continuing for a hard, tongue kiss. Ben was stunned watching his mother kiss his best friend, but his hard-on remained.

By now, the mothers had shared their wine with the boys and everyone was a bit buzzed. Carey was up for a truth and Tammy decided to continue going after her.

"Have you ever thought about my son's cock?," Tammy asked.

"Um, I have once or twice," she replied as she rubbed her hand along her son's back, telling him not to worry.

Ben was up. The moms continued their back and forth so Carey took control of the dare.

"Ok, I'm horny and I want to watch my son with you, Tammy," Cheryl stated, "Go down on her, Ben."

Ben's jaw-dropped, but Tammy was tipsy that she apologized to her son and rolled down her jeans. Ben then apologized to his best friend and began licking his best friend's mom's pussy. As he made her scream in ecstasy, Ben peaked over to his side to see both Carey and Matt rubbing their respective parts. Ben stopped and asked his best friend to follow him into their room to talk.

"This has escalated and I'm sorry, but wherever this night ends up, are we still friends for life?", Ben asked.

"Of course. What happens here, stays here," Matt smiled to his friend.

They walked back through the connecting doors to find their mothers on the bed completely naked, kissing and fondling each other's breasts. The guys dropped their pants and began stroking to the show in front of them.

"Are you going to fuck us or just stand there and jerk off?," Carey boldly said to the boys.

They each jumped towards the other's mom. Ben began feeling the chills along his chest hair as Tammy brought her hands and then mouth onto his young cock. Matt was getting started licking Carey's pussy, when he saw his friend reach over for her boobs.

This was going to be a full-on foursome.

The mothers looked over at each other and smiled, kissed, and then watched as a young cock entered their pussy. All of Tammy's weight was up and down on Ben's cock, while Carey and Matt were fiercely making out as Matt lifted her onto the countertop as he jammed his cock into her.

Once they came, the four laid down in bed next to each other. All of the sudden, the moms made a signal towards each other and then disappeared under the sheets and sucked their own son's cocks.

Ben whispered to the moms, "What's expected of us now?"

"Well, we discussed earlier that neither of us have ever had two cocks in us at one, so...," Carey said to her son.

Immediately, Ben removed jammed his cock into his mom's pussy, motioned to his friend to go in her ass, and shouted to Tammy, "Give me your pussy now."

This fuck fest continued for a few more minutes until Carey said, "I'm tired. How about we sleep all in one bed and maybe continue this tomorrow?"

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • College visit with the Moms

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds