• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Tantalising Tanya Ch. 03

Tantalising Tanya Ch. 03

Tanya arrived at her boyfriends' house, clutching some bags filled with new clothes. She wasn't all dressed up yet, and was still a little shy about going out in public. Going out before dark anyway; once the sun went down and she was out clubbing, you couldn't keep her out of her heels! She was hoping to catch Steve in and put on a bit of a show for him with her new things. Failing that, if she was lucky, Mike might be around; after the night the three of them spent together, she was more than eager to have another taste of him! The best of both worlds would be the two of them again; two gorgeous fat dicks for her to tease and suck and fuck!

The memory of that night tickled her, and she smiled at the thought as she rang the doorbell. All the naughty thoughts disappeared quickly though as the door opened, with Steve's dad standing behind it.

"Oh hi Mr. Jenkins. I was hoping Steve might be in?"

"Sorry Tim, he's gone out for a while. I couldn't tell you when he'll be back."

Tim; always Tim. She hated being called that. Soon it'd just be Tanya she'd need to answer to.

"That's a shame; I was hoping to catch him. It doesn't matter though; I'll send him a text and maybe see him later."

"You're more than welcome to come in and wait. It looks like more rain is on the way, so you can stop in and avoid the shower if you like?"

She smiled broadly as she accepted, and followed her boyfriends father into the kitchen. She never paid much attention to Mr. Jenkins before, but she liked what she saw. Tanya guessed he was in his mid 40's. He was still trim and muscular for it, and always had a smile and a twinkle in his eye for her. She wondered did his sons inherit their packages from him as well as their looks...

"Would you like a brew Tim?" Mr. Jenkins asked, his voice bringing her out from her daydreams. Grinning guiltily at him, Tanya put her bags to one side as they entered the kitchen.

"Sure Mr. Jenkins, I'll just... "

"Please, call me Simon."

"Sorry. Simon. Yeah I'd love one. I'll grab the mugs!"

She bent over to get into the cupboard, and knew her tight blue jeans would be molded to her arse. The thong she had on would mean no panty line would be spoiling the view either. She wondered if Simon was checking her out, and glanced over her shoulder. Just as she hoped, she caught him staring, then blushing slightly as he looked away. She thought it was cute.

"So you must be having fun with my son, are you Tim? You've been going out for what, five months now?"

More fun than you know, she thought, and with both your sons...

"Nearly six months now Simon, and yeah, its been great!" Tanya replied enthusiastically, "We've got an anniversary date tomorrow and I just came over to show him the new outfit I picked out."

"Surely it'd be better to surprise him on the night?"

"Maybe you're right... you probably are. I was just looking for an opinion on how it looked on me."

A wicked thought came to her mind, and she flashed a cheeky grin at him.

"Maybe I could try it on for you Simon? Just to see what you think?"

"I'm not too sure about that Tim... " Simon muttered, but not before she caught his eyes trailing down her body again. It was time to go in for the kill!

"It'd only take five minutes, I promise. And I'd be so grateful. You wait on the couch inside and I'll go get changed."

Without giving him a chance to answer, she stood up and grabbed her bags, giving Simon a quick peck on the cheek before sauntering down the hall. She put an extra sway into her hips and smirked, knowing that his eyes were on her arse again.

***********

Simon sat on the couch, not knowing what to expect. He fully supported his son, but didn't pry too much; he'd no idea what was coming as he heard his sons' boyfriend coming back down the stairs. He was excited though. He knew he shouldn't have been looking at Tim's arse, but it was perfect. He'd experimented in his time, who hadn't! And he'd always been a sucker for slim young guys... twinks is what they called them nowadays. He'd done his share of googling, and he could definitely see what his son saw in Tim! He just tried his best to keep it to himself. Because of this, he was feigning disinterest when Tim came back in, and didn't look up immediately. He looked up immediately once he heard Tim's voice though. It was different; it was softer, sultrier.

"Well Simon, what do you think of me now?"

Simon was instantly mesmerized; Tim had vanished as far as he was concerned, and in his place was a slutty little schoolgirl. She stood with her legs slightly apart, balanced on white six-inch heels, and her legs were encased in white hold-up stockings. Her little plaid skirt barely covered her arse, and her blouse was tied up, showing off her smooth hairless midriff. She only had one button done up, and he could see a flash of lacy white bra underneath. A tie to match her skirt was tied loosely around her neck, and her long blond hair was pulled into two messy pigtails. Her make-up was expertly applied, and she smiled naughtily at him as she pulled a lollypop from between her bright pink lips.

"I'm not sure if I should be flattered or offended Simon, with you giving me the silent treatment... "

"Wow Tim, you look amazing. I'm just shocked, it's... unexpected. Does my son know... "

"Please, call me Tanya."

"Sorry... Tanya... "

"Don't worry sweetie, you weren't to know," Tanya smiled, "but yeah, Steve knows all about me. He quite likes it. I hope I look alright for him?"

"Yeah Tanya," Simon enthused, "I wouldn't recognize you. I bet he'll love it."

She smiled sweetly at the compliment "Thank you so much Simon. That means a lot. He's been trying to get me in an outfit like this for ages. So I thought I'd surprise him for our anniversary."

She moved slowly towards him as she talked, loving the fact that he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"He's going to be sitting just where you are now. And I'm going to walk in just like this. I'm not going to say a word as I come over to him and sit on his lap... "

As she spoke softly, she did just that, her tiny skirt riding up her legs as she sat on his knee.

"Then I'm going to brush his hair back and whisper in his ear that I've been a naughty girl... "

She felt his breath quicken as her tongue flicked against his ear.

"Then I'll cover his face with soft kisses as I unbutton his shirt... "

Simon moaned softly as he felt her fingers on his chest, slowly unbuttoning his shirt and caressing his bare skin as her lips fluttered on his face, delicately kissing down his cheek.

"God Tanya... should we be doing this... I'm your boyfriends father... "

She stared into his eyes, still smiling as she undid the last button and eased his shirt off his broad shoulders; he was in even better shape than she thought, and her long pink nails traced slowly across his pecs.

"Don't worry Simon," Tanya whispered, "based on past experience, I don't think Steve's going to mind."

She kissed him gently; her pink tongue probed against his lips, feeling his hot breath as his pulse quickened. With a final murmur of dissent, his lips parted and she slipped her tongue inside, gently teasing her boyfriends father as she snuggled closer against him. As horny as she already was, she took her time, savoring Simons taste as her long nails ran down his chest. She shivered in appreciation as she felt his arms move around her; his fingers delicately traced up her spine before he stroked her cheek. Tanya moaned softly as she felt his tongue snake inside her mouth, and pulled away with a soft smile.

"Mmmmm we seem to be getting ahead of ourselves Simon. I haven't even told you what I'd do next."

She gave him a final peck on the cheek before standing, balanced on her heels between his legs. Her smile broadened as she pushed his legs wider.

"I thought I'd start by giving him a little lap dance. I want to tease him through his trousers... "

She began swaying slightly, still beaming down at Simon as he looked back up at her. She turned and lowered her arse onto his crotch, giving him a glimpse of her pert arse and the little white thong bisecting her cheeks. Judging from the bulge she felt, he was definitely enjoying himself. She was certain that she was!

"I'd grind against him Simon. I'd make sure I got him rock hard. I want him to see what a naughty whore I am. What do you think? Do you like me like this?"

He moaned softly as she pressed her arse against his crotch, arching her back as she ground against him.

"Yeah... Yeah I like it Tanya... don't stop" he whispered.

"I won't honey... I like being a tease," she whispered, "I love knowing how hard I'm making my man... how fucking horny is for me... its what every girl wants."

Her cheek was pressed against his now as her head rested on his bare shoulder. He was sighing softly as she pressed back against him, grinding harder as his hands ran down to her stocking-tops. Just as she felt his fingers trace back up to her bare thighs, she lifted herself off of him, panting slightly as she turned to face Simon. His face was flushed, and his sizeable bulge was very visible under his jeans. Tanya licked her glossy pink lips as she lowered herself onto her knees, her fingers already working on Simons belt. She stared up at him as she slowly pulled his jeans down.

"I really like being a tease Simon," she breathed, her fingers at the hem of his boxer shorts, "but what I want to be tonight, what I really want, is to be... Daddy's girl."

She gave a final yank and pulled his boxers down around his thighs, gasping as his fat dick sprang up, rock hard and already shiny with precum. The size of his bulge was nothing compared to what was in front of her now. It was the thickest cock she'd ever seen, long and fat and nestled in a neatly trimmed nest of pubes. Her fingers slowly slipped around it, marveling at his girth as she peeled his foreskin fully back, exposing his angry purple helmet. It was like something from a porn fil, and she needed to have it!

Her fingers stayed wrapped around Simon's huge cock as Tanya spread his legs wide, slowly kissing her way up the inside of his thigh. Simon's balls looked just as delicious as his cock, and were shaved smooth. Her lips quickly found them, and she slowly sucked one into her mouth. Simon's moans intensified, and he spread his legs wider, giving his sons' girlfriend as much room as he could. Her fingers still played up and down his shaft, stroking him softly before she tightened her grip. As she began to wank him, she opened wider, taking both his balls in and sucking hard. It was like she'd been craving the taste of him all day without knowing it, and now she couldn't get enough!

"Jesus Tanya that feels so good," Simon groaned, "no ones ever done that to me."

His balls fell out of her mouth and she traced her tongue up his throbbing cock, swirling it around his huge purple bellend before grinning up at him.

"It's going to be a day of firsts for you Simon... you've never had a dirty schoolgirl slut like me... not let me take care of this... this fucking huge dick."

Tanya's eyes closed as he ran her tongue over his slit, listening to Simon pant. Her pink lips parted, and Simon groaned in pleasure as Tanya slipped her lips over his bellend. Tanya savored every second. He tasted like heaven, and as she slipped lower, she realised how hard she was herself; her cock was straining against her thong, and every moan from Simon seemed to make her harder. Her head began to bob up and down, slowly taking more of him in her hot wet mouth. As she slid her fingernails up his belly, he groaned her name aloud and grabbed her hair. Tanya whimpered in reply, her mouth filled with throbbing hard cock, and she wanted more and more. It was like Simon read her mind, and began pushing more inside her, softly fucking her mouth.

"Aw fuck... that's it baby... suck my dick Tanya... show me what a whore you are... show me how much you love Daddy's cock."

The dirty talk spurred her on, and she squeezed his balls harder, slobbering all over Simons meat. She needed more, and pulled him out of her mouth. He stroked her hair as she planted tiny kisses all over him, speaking softly as she rubbed his fat cock against her lips.

"I'm your whore Simon... I'm your slut... I want it so bad... I want to get fucked... I need to get fucked... I want your big dick... Daddy... I've been craving cock all day... I just didn't realize it was yours I was craving... I need you inside of me Daddy... Use me... Fill me up Daddy... I'm yours...

With a low growl, Simon pulled Tanya up from her knees and she nearly collapsed onto his lap. She felt his hands roughly pull her tiny thong to one side as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She was squirming in anticipation as Simons tongue pushed into her ear.

"Are you ready sweetie?" he whispered, "are you ready for Daddy's cock?"

His hand were spreading her cheeks and she could feel his bellend pressing against her tiny arsehole.

"God yes Daddy!" Tanya squealed, "make me yours... fill me up Daddy... fuck me!"

This was perfect. She felt like such a whore, and was moaning continuously as she felt him push against her. He was thicker than anything she'd ever had inside her, and the pressure was the most beautiful feeling. Her nails were digging into his back as his bellend popped in her hole, and she bit his neck as he filled her up to stop from screaming.

"You feel amazing Tanya... so perfect wrapped round me," Simon panted, "sooooo fucking good... Soooooooo tight."

She moaned loudly for him, kissing up his neck before pressing her face against Simon's.

"You're so big Daddy... the biggest... you're stretching me so goooooooooood," she whispered, slowly easing down his throbbing pole, "don't stop... never stop... fuck me... fuck me Daddy."

She kissed him again as she took his cock completely. Simons tongue filled her mouth as his cock filled her arse. All thoughts of her boyfriend were gone from her mind, and all thoughts of his son were gone from his. All they cared about was the moment. They were panting into each others mouth as Simon lifted Tanya, hands clamped to her tiny arse as he slowly bounced her on his throbbing dick.

"Jesus baby... so good... so tight... you're perfect... Never want to stop fucking you... "

"Never stop Daddy... never," Tanya cried, "Oh God... don't stop... fuck me daddy... fuck me daddy... fuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeee... "

She threw her head back and wailed as they fucked harder; Simons huge cock plunged deep inside her tight hole as he ripped her blouse open, sucking on Tanya's stiff nipples through her bra. Tanya pushed back down on him, moaning Simons name as she felt his hand slide up her thigh and under her skirt. She moaned like a whore as his fingers ran over her white lacey thong, stroking her hard girl-cock as she pushed down on his huge dick. The multitude of sensations were more than enough to send her over the edge, and she screamed in ecstasy.

"Daddy... oh yes Daddy... fuck Daddy... going to cum for you... cuuuummmmmmming"

She collapsed against him as she came, feeling Simon fuck harder and faster, pounding deep inside her as she filled her tiny panties with cum.

"Fuck Tanya... that's it... cum for Daddy," Simon groaned, his thrusts becoming more erratic, "Daddy's going to cum for you... so close... going to fill your arsehole... fuck yeah... fuuuuuuuuuuuck."

The feeling of him inside her was nearly enough to send her over the edge again; Tanya moaned loudly into his neck as she felt his big cock spasm inside her, sending more waves of pleasure through her body as wave after wave of hot spunk filled her. Simon held her close, panting in her ear as she savored the feeling of being completely full.

After what felt like an age, she finally pushed herself up onto his lap, stroking his hair as he smiled softly. She felt like such a whore; her clothes were disheveled, her make-up was smeared everywhere and she still had a fat cock inside her arsehole, along with a healthy dose of cum. This was what she lived for; she loved it! She gave her new Daddy another big smile and a long, drawn-out kiss before her mouth moved up to his ear.

"Mmmm Daddy," she whispered softly, "I finally understand what that saying means; like father like son..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Tantalising Tanya Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds