• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Coven Ch. 06

The Coven Ch. 06

12

Jade:

Worried about what Cassie must be feeling, Jade continued to stroll through the pack lands. She chose the path that wove through forest area. She was walking silently contemplating her thoughts. Her heart and brain were warring with each other. She felt tired after walking for an hour or so. She was quite near the border of the pack. She thought of turning back but she wasn't ready. So seeking out a stone, she leaned against it and closed her eyes. After a minute or so, she heard a twig breaking and her eyes snapped open.

Her head swivelled from side to side trying to find the source of noise. She realized that she was alone and vulnerable. So she quickly climbed a tree and started watching the area around her. She spotted a wolf moving slowly through bushes. It stopped a little ways away from the tree. Instinctively Jade knew it was the boundary line of pack. Thinking it must be a member of pack and she freaked out unnecessarily, Jade started climbing down but stopped at the entry of an intruder. He felt vaguely familiar. She couldn't see who it was because of all the leaves in between.

She tried to sense what form of creature it was. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the aura of power around the creature. Her eyes snapped open. Angara! Her mind screamed and told her to run. Her fear made her broadcast to Trixie and Liz such that whatever she saw and heard they could too.

She thought about running quietly. 'Stop.' Trixie's voice in head commanded. 'Don't move. A slight noise might give away your position. Watch what's happening. But be careful. Can you get closer without anyone noticing?'

'No. I am scared.'

'Don't be. Cassie will be there soon.' Liz tried to pacify Jade.

'Cassie? No. Don't send her. What if she gets hurt?'

'Jade, dear, she is a vampire. Stealth is in their very nature. Jade broadcast what you are seeing to Jack. Can you?' Trixie questioned.

'No. We are not yet integrated in his pack completely. Nor are we related.'

'Jade, don't be scared. I am getting Jack and Cassie must have already reached there.'

'I don't see her.'

All of a sudden the branch Jade was sitting on quivered; she nearly let out a shriek but for the hand on her mouth. She saw that it was Cassie. Cassie motioned her to be quiet. Soon enough Jack in his wolf form and Trixie sitting on his back came through forest running silently. Jack halted a little way away and sent out something to Cassie. Cassie picked Jade up as if she weighed nothing and set her down near Trixie, reaching them in a blink of an eye.

Trixie held Jade close. Cassie nodded to her and went back up in the trees. Jade knew instinctively that she was trying to get closer to Angara to hear them out. Jade whimpered and Trixie's arms around her tightened. Jade didn't want Trixie's comfort. She craved Cassie's arms.

________________

Trixie:

"How would you like to get married?" Trixie asked Sam.

Sam and Liz jumped, separating from each other. Jack sitting beside Sam also started at Trixie's question. "What?" "Married?" "We don't need to..." Three of them began exclaiming.

Trixie raised both hands and said, "Please let me explain. Cassie wants to marry Jade. But it's supposed to be a surprise. So if we tell her that you two are getting married. It will be easier for us to plan even when she is around and we can get her try a dress or two for fun and everything..." Trixie let it trail.

"Is Jade ready for marriage though?" Sam asked.

"Well she wants to mate me. So how is getting married any different?" Cassie spoke up.

"Gosh Cassie... You scared me." Trixie said whirling.

"But wouldn't she want to plan her own wedding?" Liz asked.

"Trixie... Liz... Help me. Angara." Unexpectedly Jade's voice rang in Trixie's mind. Trixie and Liz suddenly seemed to focus, their pupils expanding briefly.

"Cassie, Angara is at the boundary of pack land and Jade is there alone. She's sitting on a tree."

Cassie ran out of the dining hall before Trixie could complete her sentence.

Jade thought about running quietly. 'Stop.' Trixie commanded mentally. 'Don't move. A slight noise might give away your position. Watch what's happening. But be careful. Can you get closer without them noticing?'

Jack also stood up, "I should go help them. Let me assemble a team and I'll be off."

Trixie put a hand on his shoulder and whispered, "Don't call anyone. There is a wolf from pack out there meeting him probably without coercion or force. It might mean a coup. How about just two of us go and investigate. Cassie and Jade are also there. We might be able to get some information without them knowing anything."

"How do we get out without anyone noticing? If I left in middle of eating, everyone will suspect something." Jack whispered back.

Trixie thought about that, "Kiss me for a minute or two then run with me in your arms. Everyone will think... well you know... that we..." and she blushed.

"Brilliant." Sam flashed a smile.

Jack frowned but scooped her up in his arms and kissed her deeply. His tongue ran along the lips and made her shiver. He pressed her closer to himself. Her lips parted slightly and his tongue slid in of its own violation. He tasted and probed her. Suddenly breaking the kiss he lifted her in his arms and carried her out. Everyone had been watching their performance and eyes followed their exit. Trixie was blushing crimson. Jack's worry had slightly abated. But he set her down roughly, stripped all of his clothes and shifted to wolf in less than a minute.

The wolf glanced back at her and crouched a bit. It looked as if he was asking her to climb up on his back. Trixie climbed hesitantly. As soon as she did the wolf started running. Trixie held onto his neck, her hands full of fur. Trixie started enjoying the run. The caress of wind on her skin and her hair flying behind felt nice. However it was too short. Jack stopped his nose in air. Trixie took that as the sign that they were nearby. He softly padded near the tree a little ways away from where he spotted Jade and Cassie.

Jack wanted to growl, Trixie felt the rumble began. So she stroked his fur softly. Jack stopped growling. Jack seemed to mentally converse something to Cassie. She leapt down, put Jade near them and moved stealthily closer. Trixie got down and held Jade. After a minute though she let Jade go. Trixie felt that Jade didn't want her.

Jack nudged her hand with his nose and started walking back towards den. Trixie followed his lead and followed him towing Jade with her. When they were a safe distance away, she asked Jack, "Why are we leaving Cassie behind?" Jack turned to look at her but Trixie couldn't understand his expression as he was in wolf form. Jack turned again and continued walking.

Instead of going inside cottage, he went to the circle. Trixie understood something is really wrong. She mentally asked Liz to come and get Jade. Jack went to the edge of the circle and changed to human form. He sat down, leaning against tree trunk and with his head in his hands. Trixie didn't enter the circle and watched him with Jade from where they were standing.

Jade turned to Trixie, "What's wrong?" Her voice was filled with fear.

"Let me find out. You go to Liz. I am sure Cassie will be home soon." Trixie replied.

Jade nodded and left her side. Trixie moved towards Jack. She stood before him. He didn't look up or acknowledge her presence. Trixie placed a hand on his shoulder. He still didn't move. So she sighed and sat down waiting for him to say something.

As she waited, many thoughts raced through her mind. She thought that she and her friends would have to leave this place. She thought as an Alpha he would ask Sam and Cassie to leave with them because of their chosen mates. Most were filled with worry about her friends, but she was surprised that she was worried about Jack as well.

Since there was still no sound from him, Trixie thought about what she felt about Jack. The kiss had been passionate even though it was fleeting. She didn't believe that he was her mate but she knew that there was something between them. She tried to recollect all that she had heard about interspecies mating after Martha's death. It was then that Jack moved. His face was livid. He got up and started pacing. Trixie kept her face averted due to his lack of clothes. Cassie was just coming through the edges of forest. Her hair was in disarray due to the speed of her running. She came to stand near Trixie where Jack was pacing.

__________________

Jack:

He started pacing the circle. His pack members had suffered once because of Angara. Now that they had his daughter in the pack, it was likely that they will suffer again. And now Angara had a pack member helping him. He could ask them to leave but the more he thought about it the more he realized that it would serve to disintegrate the pack not to mention the disappointment of his family and his mate.

He couldn't think of a way that would enable him to stop Angara and protect every member of his pack. He feared he would be seen as weak as his father had seemed. He was over a century older and he still seemed a novice in this matter. Feeling vulnerable, hurt and angry; he turned and hit a tree trunk with his fist. The tree split in two and collapsed on another tree and finally fell down. Out of the corner of eye he saw Trixie jump, his frustration was still lingering but he reined in his temper. He strode over to where Trixie and Cassie were waiting for him and sank down to ground again.

For a while, no one said anything. Then Trixie asked tentatively, "Who was the wolf?"

It was Cassie who replied, "Mary." One word was enough to make Trixie understand.

"But she submitted to me... so why is she doing this now?"

"Apparently since you aren't yet integrated fully in pack, in her mind her submission to you don't count. She hated being made to appear weak in front of pack; she wants to get back at you for it."

"Do you know what deal they have made?" Trixie asked.

"Every detail about pack and her help for takeover in exchange for making her Alpha bitch." This time it was Jack who replied. "I heard through Alpha connection."

Everyone was silent once again. "I should probably go check on Jade." Cassie said.

"Actually get Sam, Liz and Jade here. We should discuss a plan." Jack said.

"We must tell Nadia too." Trixie murmured as Cassie left.

"Yes. I suppose she will want to know. It's better if we talk with her at the same time. I will tell Cassie to bring them at lake. Come." Jack offered her his hand.

Trixie took it and at once Jack felt a bit calmer. His mate made him feel better without even realising it. They both made their way to the lakeside in silence, each lost in their own thoughts. There was time for the swimming lessons to start. Most people were finishing breakfast. When they reached the lakeside, Jack called out to Nadia mentally. Nadia responded quickly and went to sit on her rock.

"To what do I owe the pleasure Alpha?" she asked respectfully.

"Angara is back." Jack replied in a flat voice.

For a moment Nadia sat stunned, then her voice steel, she asked, "Are you here to tell me that you are going to hand me over?"

"No Nadia. I don't want to lose any of my pack members but I have no idea how to fight him either."

"Listen Nadia, it's not about just you." Trixie interrupted and then the whole story of Liz was told to Nadia.

"Why that evil..." Nadia never got to complete her words as others came towards them.

"Cassie filled us in. What are we going to do?" Sam asked.

"I don't know." Jack replied.

"Do you want us to leave?" Jade questioned.

"And what... Let all of you including my brother die? Even if you left what is the guarantee that he won't attack here anyway? He has a history with pack itself. He kills for fun." Jack sounded irritated.

"So we can't run. That leaves only one option. Fight." To everyone's surprise it was Liz who said that.

"Sweetie... he is your father." Jade spoke softly.

"Just because he lent his bloody sperm doesn't make him my bloody father. He wants only immortality. He killed my mother." Liz grounded out, angrily.

"But that's another problem. How do we fight him? We don't even know what his new tricks will be." Jack said.

"There is one way to find out." Trixie smiled looking at Jade.

"Of course, Jade can see future and tell what his attacks plan will be." Liz said.

"Future is subject to change Liz. I cannot predict the whole fight."

"First things first, if we are going to have a war then we will need warriors. But how do we know who is to be trusted and who is not?" Sam asked.

"There is a way." Nadia spoke softly. She spoke so softly that everyone could barely hear her.

"Truth serum." Nadia said when everyone looked at her.

"You know how to make truth serum?" Trixie asked.

"Not me. Greg knows it."

"How does Greg knows how to make truth serum?" Jack asked one of his eyebrows raised.

"Well... he actually was trying his hand at potion making. He wanted an herb that grows in water so he asked me to plant one for him. He doesn't cause any harm. He just wanted to learn." The last sentences came out defensively and Jack's eyebrows rose again.

"Is he your mate, Nadia?" Sam questioned gently.

"What are you, Dr. Love?" Jack questioned Sam mentally.

"Merely observing brother, merely observing." Sam replied in kind.

"I feel something for him but I don't see how that is possible. I am not able to get out of water and he is not able to remain in water for long." Nadia sounded sad.

"I might be able to look up something in my spell books for you." Trixie offered.

Jack cleared his throat, "I am calling Greg here. Let's see what he has to say about truth serum. If he can make it then we can separate the friends from enemies."

"It's certainly a start." Trixie said.

When Greg came, he took one look at the gathering and came to stand between Alpha Jack and Nadia. "It was all my idea, Alpha. Please don't punish her."

"Your idea?" Jack questioned.

"To learn about potion creation. She had no idea what exactly I was planning."

"What exactly you were planning Greg?" Jack sounded all Alpha.

"I was researching potion that would allow me inside of water."

"You were searching that because of...." Jack let his question trail.

Greg lowered his eyes. "She is your mate isn't she?" Jack questioned. Greg gave a small nod fearfully, "I know that interspecies mating is frowned upon Alpha."

"But not in this pack Greg." Jack said quietly. "You have joined this pack only a couple of years ago. But you should know this about us now." Greg lowered his head further.

Trixie elbowed Jack and he came to the topic. "Okay Greg, can you make truth serum?"

"Yes Alpha. How much do you need?"

"For the whole pack."

"Alpha?" Greg began.

"I will tell you later Greg." Nadia spoke up shyly.

"Okay. I will need at least a whole day to gather ingredients and cook the serum."

"Do we have that much of time?" Cassie questioned.

"I can help pinpoint the exact date and time of attack. It will be in forefront of his mind. I will need to concentrate real hard for it." Jade said looking at Cassie.

"Let's get you to east of pack lands. There is a small clearing with fountain very quiet and peaceful." Cassie said towing Jade with her already.

_______________

Liz:

"You want any help Greg?" Trixie asked.

"I would certainly appreciate it Madam Alpha."

"I am not Madam Alpha Greg." Trixie replied.

"But... during breakfast..."

"Long story. Maybe another time. What would you require Greg?" Trixie asked.

Greg rattled off a list of herbs.

Liz stood there listening to their conversation. Sam was worried about her and she could feel it. But Liz's mind was made. She was going to face her mom's killer. Her alliance would lie with Trixie and Jade. Both of them had been speaking truth when they had told her the story. Both of them were ready to fight to save her and her mom had given up her life for Liz. She would always think of Angara as her mom's killer and never her father. "I will help you." Liz said determination ringing in her words.

"You can help by gathering ingredients Madam Beta." Greg said walking away.

"Madam Beta?" Liz questioned staring at his retreating back.

"He sees the relationship between us and addresses you accordingly." Sam replied. "Come, let us go down to greenhouse and gather up herbs."

He led the way and she followed still lost in thought. When he halted, she stumbled into him. He righted her and pulled the door to the green house open. She stepped inside. Immediately her senses were assailed by the sight and scent of various flowers in bloom. She was reminded of their first date.

She blushed slightly, but enough that Sam noticed. Sam pulled her close and picked a flower from nearby plant and placed it in her hair. She blushed even darker. He leaned down and sought her lips. He kissed her slowly, teasingly at first then increased the intensity as his passion ignited fire in her.

She quivered and pressed herself closer to him. He pushed the door to greenhouse shut and slipped his hands under her top. He found that she wasn't wearing any bra. Smiling against her lips, he stroked her breasts lightly. She arched herself in his hands. He laughed and pulled off her top. He then lowered his mouth to suckle her breasts. His tongue drew patterns on her skin and she moaned.

"Mark me Sam."

Sam's breath stopped and he asked, "Are you sure love?"

"Yes. I want to be your mate."

"Love during our mating my wolf will come to front of my mind and will have to bite you in order to mark you as his."

"I understand." Liz replied. But Sam saw her hesitation. "He can wait love."

"No. I need him to mark me now more than ever."

"Love, is this about the war?"

"Yes. If something happens to me, I want to die as your mate."

"Love, nothing will happen to you."

"Sam, I know that we will give him tough fight to win. But can you guarantee that none of the people I love will be harmed?"

"What does that have to do with this?"

"Everything Sam. Please mark me." Liz pleaded.

"Liz..."

"Sam. Please..."

"Okay love, but remember my wolf loves you as much as I do."

"Yes." Liz breathed.

Sam picked her up and led her to a corner of greenhouse which held the sweetest smelling roses of all time. He laid her down on the floor and removed his clothes.

She watched him appreciatively. He then sat on his knees and removed her jeans to find that she wasn't wearing any underwear. He touched her bare skin with his hands. He traced her stomach slowly moving down between her legs. She was very wet there. He leaned down and smelled her there. His wolf was fully aware inside him and it was the wolf that started licking her clit. With only his tongue shifted to that of wolf's he brought her immense pleasure.

When she came down from her orgasm, he slipped inside her and started moving slowly. His hands started caressing her nipples and she started peaking again. This time instead of letting her reach orgasm, he pulled out from her and flipped her onto her stomach.

He entered her from behind. The feelings in this position were stronger and she started cresting once more. She sort of panicked when she felt fur on her back but relaxed when she remembered his words from before. The wolf was taking her harder and faster than ever and when they both reached bliss together. The wolf then bit down on her shoulder where the neck joined.

The pain of the bite was overshadowed by the pleasure. She felt a burst of energy tinged with magic surround her and then ebb away slowly. And when she came down from bliss, it was human hands that held her. All the colours were somehow brighter. All smells more intensified. She felt a bit shocked when she looked at a plant and she was able to feel its life pulse.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Coven Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds