• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • An Open Marriage Ch. 13 - 14

An Open Marriage Ch. 13 - 14

123

Ch. 13 - Another BDSM Session And The Neighbors Cum.

April 25th - BDSM Session - Bondage For Maria.

Maria arrives and once she's naked I notice there are still marks on her back from the crop. I whisper in her ear that I apologizes for that. She tells me not to worry about it, it doesn't hurt. I tell her that we have a very special night planned for her. She should be totally fuck out by the time the night's over. And we are only doing bondage tonight. I tell her to kneel up in the middle of the living room on the mats. I put a blindfold on her. I go get the guys from the Master bedroom. We set up, line up and each of us feeds Maria our cocks to suck until we are hard. Once everyone is hard. I grab her hand and pull her into the Master bedroom. I tell her to get on her hands and knees on the bed. Once there, we tie her up so she can't move. Her elbows are tied to the headboard and her feet are tied to the foot of the bed.

I tell her that I'm going to give her two smacks on each ass cheek with the special paddle and she says "Thank you, Master." After the smacks I feel her pussy and she's ready for a cock. The line up is Carl, me and Marcus. Before we start, several of the ladies come in. Joan slips under her and starts to eat her pussy. Each of us men fucks her until we cum. Marcus and I last fifteen minutes each before we cum. Carl makes it to twelve. One of the ladies is counting Maria's orgasms. By the time Marcus finishes, Maria has had twenty orgasms.

We untie her and let her rest until we are all ready again. In an hour, the ladies start to 'fluff us'. Sucking us to get us hard. Five minutes later, we are all hard and ready to go again.

We go back into the Master bedroom, Adriana is working on Maria's pussy. She says she's wet and ready. Marcus lies down on the bed and he pulls Maria up to straddle him. She works his large cock into her pussy. I move behind her and lube her asshole. Carl starts it out by slipping his eight inch sheathed cock into her ass. Carl lasts twelve minutes before cumming. I replace Carl and last eighteen minutes and then as I'm about to finish Marcus growls loudly and begins to cum. Maria is moaning and groaning loudly the whole time. She started to cum when Carl was half way through his turn and has continued since then. After it is all over, Vanessa and I take her and get into the shower with her to wash and comfort her. I also wash so I'm clean.

Her final count is 38 orgasms. She's exhausted but after the shower is feeling much better.

We dry her and walk her into the living room and give her a drink. We walk back into the bedroom and the men are watching Joan, Sue and Adriana having a lesbian orgy. I look at Vanessa. I say "Well, are you going to join them?"

She smiles and says "Yes, I am." She strips and joins them. It's very enjoyable watching them. I occasionally go check on Maria. She's doing good.

I ask her what she thought about tonight. She says "Master, it was the most wonderful night of my life. I really liked the very long double penetration with two different men in my ass. I'm very tired now though. Could I sleep here tonight? If not, someone will have to take me home. I'm sure I can't drive right now."

I tell her she's very welcome to stay. She wonders if she can lay down and nap now. I tell her to lay down on the couch right now, we'll figure out the sleeping arrangement when everyone else leaves. She lays down and I bring her a pillow and a blanket. I give her a long French kiss and then she closes her eyes.

I go back into the Master bedroom and watch the finish of the ladies orgy. I'm pretty hard by the time they are finished. Everyone is done with sex now. They hang around for another hour and then begin to leave. I take Adriana aside and tell her I know she held my head for the cum in the mouth debacle at my birthday orgy. I tell her I'm going to spank her before the next orgy for it. She smiles and tells me she sorry and will take my punishment. I tell her to let Marcus know about it and why I want to punish her. She doesn't really want to tell him but I say she has to. She reluctantly agrees. By 10:40pm everyone is gone. I ask Vanessa about sleeping arrangements. She asks why we can just leave Maria sleep on the couch. I say she needs companionship right now. Sue says she wants to sleep in her room anyway tonight (she hasn't been sleeping there much).

So Vanessa and I wake Maria. I pick her up and carry her into the Master bedroom. Vanessa pulls the covers back and I lay Maria down. I spoon her and Vanessa spoons me. My arm is draped over Maria and my hand is on her ample breast. We all fall to sleep quickly.

May 5th - The neighbors.

At 7:10pm, the doorbell rings. It's our neighbors next door to us. We invite them in. We haven't really talked to them much since we moved in. Just to say hello a few times.

Their names are Tim and JoAnn. Tim is around 5' 11" or 6' tall with graying brown hair. He's fairly thin and I'm sure Vanessa thinks he's fairly handsome. JoAnn is a redhead who is maybe 10 to 15 pounds overweight. She's about my height. She's dressed pretty well right now so I'm assuming she is usually well dressed. They both look to be in their late 40s. Tim says "We don't really know how to ask this. We know what your parties are. At least, we suspect they are orgies. We've heard enough sexual noises during them. So much that we have actually gotten turned on and have fucked each other good during the parties."

I say "Tim, I'm really sorry if we've bothered you."

Tim says "Really you haven't." He laughs. "In fact, since you two have moved in, our sex life has been spiced up quite a bit. We are really interested in joining you when you have sex parties. We are generally monogamous but we have been swingers early in our marriage. We'd love to start up swinging again to spice our marriage back up."

I look at Vanessa and she looks at me. JoAnn says "We've been exclusive for over 10 years so we don't have any diseases and I'm on birth control."

I say "Well, ah, I see no reason not to invite you the next time we have an orgy. Now, we do have some private play with a friend of ours that we can't invite you to. We and she do not want anyone else to attend those sessions. Just her close friends."

Tim says "We understand, John. We'd just like to be invited to the big parties. We noticed the New Years Eve party had around ten people. Those are the type of parties we'd love to join you. If you don't mind and find us attractive enough, we'd also like to have at least one swap with you two before the next party. You know, just to get back in the swing of things." I laugh.

"Well, Vanessa and I will talk about that. There is also another issue. We have a friend staying with us now. She has participated in one of our orgies, the New Years Eve orgy by the way. We'd have to clear any get-together with her. If everyone agrees, we can have a preliminary swap this Saturday, if that's okay. We'll let you know."

Tim says "Thanks a lot, John. Thank you Vanessa." JoAnn echoes those sentiments. Vanessa French kisses Tim, I French kiss JoAnn. After they leave, we discuss it. Vanessa has no problem and neither do I. Sue is out of the house. We talk to her about this when she gets home.

Later, she agrees but says it should be a full swap without her, but she reserves the right to watch and possibly join in if she gets horny enough.

I call Tim later that night and tell him a full swap is on for Saturday at 8pm. Our friend may watch and she might join in if she gets too horny. Tim is thrilled. I tell him we'll see them on Saturday.

May 9th, 8pm - The Neighbors come to fuck.

The door bell rings. Vanessa opens the door and lets Tim and JoAnn in. We all hug and kiss. JoAnn says "I'm very nervous. It's been a long time."

I say "Well, JoAnn, I don't bite. I might nibble a bit though." She laughs. We introduce them to Sue.

Tim says "Are you sure you won't join us too, Sue?"

Sue says "No, I don't think so. If I do, I think it will be with John and JoAnn." Tim looks very disappointed.

We sit down and offer them drinks. Everyone takes a drink. I say "So, Tim, let's talk about boundaries, rules, etc. For instance, Vanessa and I have a rule that we must be in the same room and be able to see each other. Vanessa only does anal with me. And condoms must be worn except with very close friends. That's about all the rules we have."

Tim says "Those are good rules and we'll have the same ones although JoAnn doesn't do anal at all."

I say "That's really no problem. As I said Vanessa doesn't do anal during an orgy or a swap anyway unless it's with me. There is something else I'd like to ask though." I look at JoAnn and say "Would you object to anal play during vaginal intercourse?"

JoAnn asks what I mean. Vanessa says "John, likes to slip a thumb or finger into your ass just as you're cumming. It really turns an ordinary orgasm into a super orgasm."

JoAnn says "Let's hold off on that. I'm not going to say no right now but let's hold off tonight anyway."

I say "No problem. I'll just have to work harder to get you to cum harder."

JoAnn says "Oh, my."

Vanessa says "That's the one thing about my husband, he loves to make you cum hard, long and many times."

JoAnn says "Hmmmm, sounds like fun."

Tim asks Sue how she came to live here. Sue tells him the story. I say "Sue is in love with us and we are in love with her. If there was such a thing as a three way marriage, we would want her to marry us. And in return, a couple of years from now we'll have a certified nurse living with us." After three rounds of drinks, I move over next to JoAnn and then Tim moves next to Vanessa.

I give JoAnn a long French kiss. She really starts to kiss me back about half way into the kiss. When we break the kiss, JoAnn says "Whoooo. That was hot."

I look over and Tim is kissing Vanessa. I notice Sue has left the room. Must be in her room. I lean over and kiss JoAnn on her left ear. I then say "JoAnn, I think you are a very beautiful woman. Very sexy. I love the way you dress, very attractive."

I kiss down her neck. I say "I love red hair too." She smiles. "I've always had a soft spot for redheads especially beautiful ones."

She whispers "Thank you so much, John." I kiss from her ear to below her neck and then French kiss her again. I haven't touched her body yet but she starts to run her hands over my chest. When one of her hands moves down to my crotch, I decide it's time to feel her up a bit. I move my right hand from her back around to her left breast. It's a good sized breast. I give it a squeeze. She moans. I hear some moans coming from Vanessa too.

As I French kiss her again, I move my left hand down to her ass. She's got a good size butt on her. I give it a squeeze. She starts to unbutton my shirt so I start on her blouse. When I have her blouse all the way unbuttoned, I slip my left hand up her back and unsnap her bra. She pulls my shirt off. She then runs her hand down and when she touches my abdomen she says "Oh, my! Look what I found."

I smile at her and she says "You obviously go to the gym a lot. Very nice, John."

I say "Thanks, JoAnn. Yeah I go to the gym at least three times a week and I do work on these muscles quite a bit."

I pull her blouse off and then her bra. I say "Yum, nice breasts, JoAnn."

She blushes and says "Thanks, John." I start to grope and then kiss her nipples. She sighs. I spend some time on her left nipple, licking, sucking and nibbling a little. She says "Oh, God that's nice."

I look over and Vanessa is naked and undressing Tim. They're a bit ahead of us. JoAnn's speeding up because she's working on my pants now. Before long she's got my cock out and starts to play with it. After a few minutes, I moved down to her knees and started to work up under her skirt, licking my way up her legs. She starts to groan and says "Oh, God!"

She scoots down and I lift her dress up and move between her legs. I stick my face into her thong and she squeals. Her pussy smells great. I grabbed her thong and start to pull them down. She lifts up to let me pull them off. I say "Let's get the skirt off too, JoAnn." She unzips the skirt and I pull it down. Soon she's naked.

I stand up and remove the rest of my clothes. I grab her hand and pull her over to the mats. I lay her down on a mat and crawl between her legs. I move up and French kiss her again. Then start to kiss down her body. Her nipples are hard and I start to suck and nibble on them. I spend several minutes on them and she's moaning by the time I decide to move on. I glance over at Vanessa and Tim is eating her pussy and she's moaning.

I kiss my way down JoAnn's body and when I reach her pubic mound, I kiss around it and then down to the insides of her right thigh. I then move over and kiss her left thigh and move back up to the pubic mound. She spreads her legs out real far and I dive in. I spend a good five minutes on her labia alone. Tim is fucking Vanessa in the missionary position. I then move to start tongue-fucking her pussy. After several minutes of that she's groaning loudly and starting to move her hips around. I rap my arms around her legs and reach up to squeeze her nipples just as I suck her clit into my mouth. She screams and says "Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Then she starts to scream loudly and arches her back as her first orgasm starts. I continue to suck her clit and she continues to scream.

After a minute or so, I let up on her, move up and French kiss her again. She says "Fuck me, John, please. I need you inside me, please." I nibble her nipples coming back down to her feet. I grab a condom but then move up and offer her my cock. She takes it in her mouth and starts to suck it. I let her lick and suck it for a couple of minutes and then move down, put the condom on and enter her. She's pretty tight. I begin to fuck her slow and easy.

I look over and Tim is fucking Vanessa hard and she's moaning. I begin to speed my stroke up and bit and JoAnn says "Oh, yes, John. Fuck me, fuck me harder." So I start to really pump into her. Soon she groaning loudly.

Then she starts to say in a deep voice "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, yessssss, Johnnnnn!" One minute more and she screams and starts to cum again. I'm pouring it on now and she's still screaming. After two minutes I slow down and let her come down a bit.

After she's calmed a bit, I French kiss her and tell her I want to do her doggie style. She quickly turns over and offers me her pussy. I plug into her and start to fuck her again. I'm not taking it easy. I start to rub her clit. As she's getting closer I think "What the hell."

I start to rub her anus with my thumb. "Oh, Goddddd. Shitttttt!" After a minute, she looks back at me and says "John, just do it, please!! Shove it in!"

I start to slip my thumb into her ass. She says "Ohooooooooo!" When my thumb is in up to the first knuckle, she says "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, John, more, more." I stove it in to the second knuckle and she screams and starts cumming again very hard. As she does, I start my orgasm and she screams again. At the top of her voice she says "Oh, My God!!" She starts to beat the mat with her fists. "Yesssssss! Johnnnnnn! Yesssss! Fuckkkkkk!" After two minutes, I'm getting tired so I pull the thumb out. She says "Nooooooo!" I eventually slow down and stop. Vanessa is starting to cum now too. Soon Tim cuts loose. I pull out of JoAnn, remove the condom and lay down next to her.

She's got her head on the mat now. She looks over at me and smiles. I rub her back and she moans. "Oh, that feels so good, John." I grab her and pull her over to me to give her a big hug and kiss. She says "That was so good, especially the last two. You can stick your thumb in my ass any time you want."

I laugh and say "Well, okay. I'll keep that in mind the next time we get together." I look over at Vanessa and she is coming down from her orgasms too. She looks over at me and smiles. I give her a thumbs up and she gives me one. I tell JoAnn I'll be right back and go wash my hands.

When I get back she is sitting up. I help her up and over to the couch. I ask her if she'd like a drink and she says "yes." I bring back a four ice teas and we sit together. She says "Thanks for the orgasms, John. They were off the scale." I give her a French kiss again and she begins to relax by cuddling into my chest.

Vanessa and Tim come over and sit down to grab the tea. JoAnn says "Tim, I don't know about you but I'm really glad we did this. I wasn't so sure about doing this again but John sure change my mind about that. I hope you guys are impressed enough with us to invite us for the orgies."

I look at Vanessa and she smiles. I say "Oh, I think you will be attending."

JoAnn claps and says "Yes!" Vanessa laughs at her and so does Tim. JoAnn says "John, I noticed you looked at Vanessa a lot during the swap."

I say "Yes, JoAnn, I like to watch her. It turns me on especially when she cums."

Vanessa says "Staying in eye contact occasionally gives us a connection throughout the orgy or swap."

JoAnn says "What a good idea! We'll have to start doing that, right Tim?"

Tim says "Yeah, babe. Sounds like a great idea."

We talk for a while and they ask about the other people that come to our orgies. We describe everyone. They are really looking forward to attending on now. Eventually, they get dressed, say good night and leave. Vanessa looks at me and says "Well, I guess you convinced her."

I say "Yep, it was the thumb in the butt that did it."

Vanessa says "I thought she said she didn't want to try that."

"I changed her mind. I was rubbing her anus during the doggie style fuck and she looked around and told me to push it in, so I did."

We hit the showers and then the bed. It's a little early yet but we just lie there and cuddle in the nude. Eventually, I have a boner and Vanessa asks me if I want to do anything. I tell her to leave it for tomorrow morning. She says "John, please stop the ban on kisses after you cum in my mouth, please. I'm really sorry about your birthday party. And I really miss kissing you after you've cum in my mouth. Please."

I say "Okay but I don't want any cum in my mouth. The taste in your mouth is okay but no passing me any. And it only goes for you. Nobody else. I trust you to do what I want but I don't trust anyone else, especially Joan; well, I trust Sue but I still think only you have permission. I'll probably never trust Joan again to kiss me after a blowjob."

She says "Oh, thank you honey, thank you so much. I'll never do that again, I promise." She French kisses me hard and long. She says "Let me suck you off now, please."

I tell her to go ahead. She gives me a nice long blowjob and eventually starts to stroke me too. I then unload into her mouth. She swallows. She waits for a minute and swallows a couple of times, then French kisses me. "Is that okay, honey?" I tell her that was fine. She tells me she is so thankful for me and she loves me. I tell her I love her too.

May 10 - An invitation from Marcus.

Marcus calls. He says "John, I promised you I'd let you watch when I'm taking Adriana's anal virginity. We are going to do it tonight and you and Vanessa are welcome."

We arrive at their house at 8pm. We enjoy their company for an hour and then Marcus says it's time. They tell us to follow them and we head into their bedroom. They've got a gorgeous master bedroom. Marcus and Adriana both strip and get on the bed. He begins by eating that lovely pussy. Vanessa and I are on an overstuffed chair at the bottom of the bed watching and playing with each other. I'm hard watching him eat her. After five minutes of oral, Marcus moves over her and enters her pussy. He fucks her to several orgasms. Then he lubes her and his cock up. She flips over on her hands and knees.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • An Open Marriage Ch. 13 - 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 153 milliseconds