• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sexology 344 Ch. 05

Sexology 344 Ch. 05

12

Chloe returned to the dorm with a skip in her step, humming brightly. This did not go unnoticed by Felicia, who was found on the carpet painting her toenails with unblinking intensity. Without looking up, she set about her interrogation: "Ai, Chica! What's up? When did the clouds part?"

"Huh? I don't really know what you mean, Licia. I feel the same as I did before I went to class." Chloe struggled to hide back a smile.

"B to the S. I've been stuck in this tiny room with your gloomy ass for over a day. Now you're all sunshine and rainbows? What, did you run into Marcus at your class? Did he finally call you?"

At the mention of the name "Marcus", Chloe no longer had trouble hiding her smile. It fell right from her face. "Did he call?" She echoed.

Switching feet, Felicia continued to concentrate on her nail polish. "Si, I figured you must have been grumpy because something happened when you were alone in this room and he didn't call the next day. That shit usually pisses me off big time."

Taking a few deep breaths, Chloe took her time responding: "I...uh...well, he wasn't in class today. I didn't see him and I really don't want him to call."

Felicia looked up, eyebrows reaching nearly to her hairline.

"I mean, I don't want him to waste his time." Chloe stumbled.

Rolling her eyes, the fiery roommate went back to her pedicure. "I see you're not gonna take my advice, Chica."

Chloe sat at the edge of her bed with a loud huff. "It's not that I don't listen to you. I just don't want to get all hung up on a guy. I've never really spent time with boys and I don't want to be the idiot that goes gaga."

Felicia finished her clearcoat before answering, "Oh, honey. You don't have to get attached. That's not my advice. You just need to have fun. You don't have classes until the afternoon tomorrow, right?"

Chloe fidgeted, "No, why?"

"Ai, stop acting like I'm going to make you drink chicken blood. All I'm saying is that my morning class is canceled tomorrow and we can sneak out for a little practice tonight. It won't be crazy busy but a few desperate guys will be out."

"Practice for what?"

"You need to learn to flirt and not get crazy attached. No getting stupid drunk this time, though." Felicia warned.

Still riding high on earlier feelings, Chloe was able to withstand the same sinking feeling associated with seeing Marcus. "Licia, why don't we just go out together. Forget guys. I like just hanging out with you."

Felicia shut her makeup drawer with typical dramatic flair. "Ai, Chica. I will do this one thing for you because we are best amigas. But you must have a few drinks with me. I won't be having you go back to your pure ways and bore me to death." She had opened her other drawer and pulled out a tiny pink thong, tossing it right at Chloe's face. "I have to corrupt you a little before we graduate."

Laughing, Chloe threw the lingerie back and grabbed her biology textbook. "OK, OK. But I have to study for my midterm first."

Felicia put the wicked panties away and answered: "I'll wait for you, Chica. But don't think I won't be planning your outfit."

Chloe made a face in response and settled into reading.

LATER THAT NIGHT:

True to her word, Felicia dressed Chloe in a purple crop top sweater that barely stretched over her perky breasts, and a denim high-rise skirt. There was still much to dispute over, as the timid roommate wished to remain unnoticed.

"If us girls are just going out, why do we have to dress up?" asked Chloe.

Felicia rolled her eyes, "I never drink and slum, Chlolita. I have a reputation to keep up. When in public, you must always dress how you want other people to think you feel. Understand? Right now, I want to feel sexy."

"Um, I guess. But no one will think I feel sexy if I'm stumbling on those high heels."

Throwing her hands in the air, Felicia slipped into her emerald-green dress effortlessly. "Ugh! Fine, wear those boy shoes. At least you won't be taller than me." She sat on the bed to put on her own strappy black stilettos as Chloe tied her Converse flats.

Chloe stood to grab her purse and Felicia admired her project. "See, amiga. You look like a girl who is comfortable in her own skin. This is important."

"Yikes! You win, Licia. I'm glad I LOOK comfortable and not how I actually FEEL. Let's go slowmo."

Felicia applied one last coat of lipgloss. "You joke, Chlolita. But soon you will be comfortable. Trust me." She reached for her clutch. "Ok, I'm ready."

They set out for their early night joking and giggling, hair loose and flowing behind them. The first stop: Felicia's favorite dive with the cute bartender. He went by the name of Phil and Chloe was more than sure the pair had messed around in the past. This was the second time she had to endure their sideways glances and the voice Felicia always used to talk to men—low and ditzy. But she couldn't complain too much. Being on a student budget, Phil always gave them free food and drinks. Patience was a cheap price.

Phil had just given them another round of margaritas and Felicia placed a hand on his to keep the attention on her.

"Phil, mi amor. Answer us this, how do you think Chloe looks tonight?"

Blushing fiercely, Chloe protested shrilly, "Licia, no!"

"Oh relax, Chica. I'm just asking. He's here and he's honest." Her roommate and Phil exchanged a knowing smile.

The bartender turned his attention to Chloe, still smiling. "That shirt is totally working for you, girl. Caught my attention."

As if it was even possible, Chloe's blush deepened. All she could manage was a squeaky "thanks".

A voice behind them spoke and Chloe felt a presence. "She caught my attention too."

In unison, both girls turned towards the voice. Chloe sat frozen while Felicia exclaimed "Marcus!"

Indeed, the classmate who haunted her day to day life stood directly behind Chloe. She felt a combination of embarrassment, anger and a heat between her legs. It was as if his voice set off a chain reaction from her core that went all the way to her toes—an erotic tingling. Remembering the class demonstration from that morning, Chloe felt a rush of determination to stay in control. She slowed her breathing and broke the silence. "Hi, Marcus." Stretching a smile across her face, she tried to act as casual as possible.

"Hey, Chloe. What're you girls up to?

Felicia started to respond but Chloe silenced her with a sudden kiss. No one spoke. She only broke contact when Phil and Marcus shared a nervous chuckle. For once in her life, Felicia sat speechless, staring at her friend. The moment was broken by the smack of glass hitting the bar top.

"Ladies, this calls for a shot." Phil poured Don Julio into four shot glasses—

Felicia's favorite. Everyone grabbed a glass and knocked back the liquid without any encouragement.

"Ai, Chica. This is not what I meant when I said flirting." Felicia found her voice.

Phil snickered, "Come on, girl. You made that move the first time we met. For free drinks. With the red head."

Chloe started to laugh, egged on by Don Julio. Marcus joined her and Felicia soon followed until they were all laughing hysterically, drowning out the sound of Michael Jackson on the ancient Juke Box. Phil poured another round of shots, which were taken as eagerly as the first.

Chloe felt her confidence building and faced Marcus dead on. "So, Marcus. Why weren't you in class today?"

Smirking, he shuffled his feet, hands in jean pockets. "Ah, so you noticed I wasn't there?"

Without missing a beat, she held her ground. "I think everyone in that class notices when someone's absent. Don't you think? I mean, since the makeup work is so...involved."

Marcus held his smirk, "Do you want to help with my extra credit?"

Normally, such an implication would cow Chloe into docility. Tonight, she followed in Felicia's steps and took it all in stride. "I wasn't the absent one. But, I will be front and center for your performance."

He lost the smirk, "In all seriousness, though. I had to take care of something at home. I've been there the last few days and couldn't get a flight back in until this afternoon."

"Ai! Is that why you didn't call?" Felicia interjected, words slightly slurred.

"Call?"

"Licia! Stop!." Chloe's tenacity began to falter.

"Why Chlolita's been so dreary lately. I figured it was you not calling after playtime in the dorm."

Chloe's upper half collapsed on the bar, hands covering her face in exasperation. "Licia, I already told you that wasn't it."

"Ai, Chica. Like you ever tell me the bare truth."

Marcus spoke up: "It wasn't because I didn't call."

Felicia slapped the bar with one hand, the other occupied with her margarita. "I knew it! See, Chica. I knew it."

"It's because I wasn't very gentlemanly. I got carried away"

"Ai. Be careful with my Chlolita, Marcus. She's a delicata."

"Now I know. I couldn't help myself. I had a strong reaction."

Chloe started to lose composure. "Strong reaction? You call holding me dow..."

"Don't get mad, Chloe. I'm officially apologizing." He interrupted.

Felicia looked back and forth between Chloe and Marcus. "Ai, Phil. I think we are interrupting. I think it's time for that darts rematch."

Phil returned the tequila bottle to it's shelf and walked from behind the bar, grinning. "You got it, girl." The pair hurried to the back of the room, leaving Chloe to fend for herself.

"So...what did I miss in class today?"

Chloe could not hold back a smirk. "Well, apparently another student has been spreading rumors about the class."

"Oh man, what a fucking mistake. Who was it?"

The warmth of the tequila had spread to her toes and Chloe giggled. "Mark Cast. Do you know him?"

Marcus looked genuinely surprised, "Really? I do, actually. I met him at soccer tryouts. I got cut, he didn't."

A hiccup escaped and Chloe quickly covered her mouth. "Whoops. That sucks. But what sucks more is missing that class. Mark had his ass handed to him...literally. You should hope you don't have to demonstrate that lesson for extra credit."

"I would have loved to see it. That guy is a complete tool."

Chloe giggled again.

"What?"

She began feeling pleasantly light-headed and the truth flowed from her lips just as easily the Don Julio had flowed in. "Um, I just think it's funny you call him a tool when you acted like a big one three days ago."

He had his elbows rested on the bar now, fingers clasped together. He let out a long sigh, "Ah, so I guess I need to explain. I didn't mean to make you feel so uncomfortable."

Some of Chloe's margarita sprayed out as she held back a scoff. "Really? I think you tried pretty hard."

"No, really. I got there and it all changed. I had watched you in class and saw how you reacted to Professor Angotti and thought that's what you wanted. I'm usually the nice guy that gets overlooked. I mean, I've had girlfriends and they've said I'm boring. I didn't want you to think the same. I was also having a really bad day. You know how I mentioned I just came from home?"

"Yeah."

Marcus took a deep breath, "So, my mom hasn't been doing so good. When I came to meet you, I had just gotten the call that she was sick. I guess it all added up and I was more aggressive than I had planned. I'm sorry, really."

Chloe sobered a little, "Oh, what's she sick with?"

"It's just the Flu. Can you believe it? I guess it's a nasty season. They had to put her on a breathing machine and everything. But she's home now."

"Wow, I'm so sorry Marcus."

He shrugged, "No worries. You didn't know. I'm sorry that came out in your dorm room. I guess I thought...I thought you weren't a virgin."

Chloe straightened, her drink spilling. "What makes you think I'm a virgin now?"

"The way you reacted, I guess."

"I reacted the way I did because of how forceful you were. Not because I'm a virgin."

Marcus looked down at his hands. "I'm sorry about that."

Chloe did not answer right away. She was surprised that Marcus had pegged her for a virgin. Her thoughts drifted to early events and could not help but prove him wrong. "Would a virgin do this." At that, she lifted his hand to her drink, dipped his first finger and brought the digit to her lips. Her tongue made contact first with his fingertip and Chloe felt him shudder. Encouraged, she put the entire finger into her warm, wet mouth. Groaning, Marcus could feel himself stiffening as she bobbed up and down its length. His eyes grew heavy as his breathing labored. All this, yet it was Chloe's unflinching gaze that nearly sent him over the edge. Big and honeyed, her eyes held his and he had to look away to avoid impending humiliation.

Pushing her hand away gently, Marcus put distance between them. Chloe narrowed her eyes and pouted, "I'm not really sure what you want from me."

"No, no. Don't think it's you. I was about to lose my...you know."

Chloe's eyes went from narrow to wide and she covered her mouth with both hands, hiding a sympathetic laugh. "Licia is right, I do need practice. I had no idea that could happen."

It was Marcus' turn to look confused. "Practice?"

Bashful now, Chloe's lips went tight but she did not look down. "So, virgin no. But inexperienced yes. I grew up religious and my parents taught me sex before marriage was bad. Even then, the things we're seeing in class, my parents would die. Licia is trying to corrupt me before the end of the semester."

Marcus chuckled, "I see. Is that why you took the class? Tryin' to pull off a little preacher's daughter rebellion?"

"No, I had no idea what the class was like. I'm like everyone else, I needed an elective. You?"

"What homegrown college guy would turn down a class called Sexology?"

Chloe giggled and still warmed by the tequila, words fell easily from her mouth. "I guess that's true. I have to tell you, I thought the first class was awful. But it was like nothing I'd seen before. I felt dirty after and...and it made me do dirty things."

"What dirty things?"

She hesitated, tapping her shoes together. "I had this kinda burning. Like a crazy ache I had to massage out."

"Are you saying you touched yourself?"

Chloe felt a chill of excitement mixed with guilt. She did not want to say it out loud. If she admitted it out loud, then her parents would know instantly. The same ache she mentioned before afflicted her now and Chloe squeezed her thighs together to hide the feeling.

Marcus scooted his stool closer and Chloe felt his heat. Spiced with authority, his voice deep and provocative, "Chloe, I think you should touch yourself right now."

The thrill passed through her again and she could not stop an involuntary hip thrust.

"Ah, you know you want to, Chloe. I know you want to be a good girl, so be good and do as you're told. It's just you and me."

Chloe looked behind her to find Felicia leaning against the wall. She had a dart between her teeth, looking enticingly at Phil. They seemed to have forgotten Marcus and her.

"We're alone, Chloe. There's only two other people in this dive and they aren't interested in us. I want to see you massage that ache Chloe. Just reach up your legs, up your short skirt and pull down those red panties you've been flashing all night."

Chloe tried blinking away the fuzzy feeling of alcohol. She had a deep feeling it was wrong, but the thrill of exposing herself in a dive bar was too deliciously naughty. She also had a nagging sense that she did not want to disappoint Marcus. Just like her parents.

"Turn off that mind, Chloe. I know this excites you. Just do it. Just give in to the act. Show me how free you are."

After another involuntary hip thrust, Chloe did just that. She pulled her skirt up to her thighs and, with more grace than she thought she had, slipped the red thong right off and tried hiding it in her skirt pocket.

"No, Chloe. Hand those to me please."

Chloe handed it right to him.

Marcus had the same intense look he had in the dorm room. It made her core quiver, but she still pressed her thighs tight together, embarrassed.

"Open your legs Chloe. I've never wanted to see anything more in my whole life. Keep that skirt hiked up."

She was breathing fast now, but her knees gradually parted to reveal a cleanly waxed pussy, following Tyler's example. Marcus stared without blinking for several moments before talking: "I want you to leave a strip next time. I like a little decoration on such a beautiful little pussy. I know you're dying to stop that burning, Chloe. Touch to make it go away."

Too far gone for wits to come about her, Chloe did as she was told without a thought. She reached in between her legs and slipped her middle digit between her pussy lips. She bucked her hips at the first touch before relaxing into a tentative rhythm.

"Do it like I know you do it at home. When no one else is watching. I want to know what you like."

She started rubbing her clit in a circular motion, making her breathing more rapid. She spread her legs wider by leveraging one foot against the lower bar rail and the other around the leg of her stool. She leaned back as her pace sped up and Marcus stoically watched. Gasps turned to moans and Chloe could feel the edge of the cliff, she so fiercely avoided, approach. She suddenly grew conscious of their environment and stopped instantly, afraid of falling.

"Why did you stop?"

Cheeks flushed from exertion, Chloe looked down as she confessed, "It's too intense. I feel like I'm going to lose something if I keep going."

Marcus slipped off his stool and tilted her chin up to meet his gaze. "I don't want you to stop. I want to see you give in." He did not wait for a reply as he slipped two fingers into her dripping pussy. Chloe gasped first in surprise and then had to cover her moans as Marcus' fingers slammed in and out of her. He used his free hand to cover her mouth as Chloe began to pant out screams. Clinging to him, she felt sweat where their bare skin met and breathed him in, salty and masculine. The cliff came again as Marcus slowed down and used his thumb to tease her clit while his enveloped fingers pulled at her from the inside. Her vision blurred and hips thrusted uncontrollably as a tingling heat reached from her pelvis and throughout her entire body. Chloe fell from that cliff and a violent shuddering took over. For what seemed like an eternity, she was lost. Blissfully lost.

When Chloe opened her eyes, she found Marcus staring at her with what she imagined was pure lust. He wasted little time in lifting her from the barstool, her legs reflexively wrapped around his waist, and thrusting them through an open closet door. Neither seemed to care whether or not they drew attention and Chloe was beyond protesting. She barely noticed that he had managed to drop his pants as he pressed her against the wall. She did, however, notice when he dropped her right onto his impossibly hard cock.

"Oh, oh, oh...mmm.. mm.. my.. my.. gg.. go.. god!!"

"I know you feel me, Chloe." Marcus grunted out. Not bothering to cover her cries this time, he bounced her up and down his length knowing he was not going to last long in such a tight pussy. She was squeezing around his hardness and Marcus could not control himself. He pulled out right as his orgasm spurted all over Chloe's skirt.

Knees nearly collapsing, he leaned against Chloe's heaving breasts. As soon as he recovered, Marcus pressed his forehead to her's and whispered, "You're not going to clean that off. You're going to walk home with me messed all over you. I want people to know you belong to me." He then pressed his lips and against hers and Chloe gave a soft cry as the tingles returned. She kissed him hungrily, biting soft lips and dancing her tongue over his. She felt him grow hard again and bit harder.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sexology 344 Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds