• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Owning Professor Ballard Pt. 04

Owning Professor Ballard Pt. 04

"Not good enough, you dumb cow. Try again," said the young mistress sternly.

Kathleen Ballard took a moment to compose herself. She was an English professor. She should be able to string together a few coherent sentences and come up with a compelling and convincing argument that would satisfy her new mistress.

Professor Ballard was a 44 year-old divorcee who had discovered lesbianism relatively late in life. She liked her girls young. She had met two of her students at a faculty reception earlier in the evening and had been lured back to their off-campus apartment. After a brief period of flirtation and some intense and honest introspection, she had agreed to become the slave of Jennifer Parker, a 21 year-old senior.

Presently, the professor was naked and collared and kneeling between the legs of her new mistress. Her fellow slave, Kendra Wilson, a junior at the university, also collared and naked, knelt beside her. Their beautiful brunette mistress had also disrobed. She was sitting patiently on her living room couch, wearing a large strap-on dildo.

Professor Ballard had spent the last fifteen minutes on her knees begging the petit brunette to fuck her up the ass.

Earlier in the evening, the professor had been cunt-whipped for the first time by her young mistress as part of her initiation in to slavery. To finalize the deal, Professor Ballard had to convince her new owner to take her ass.

Jennifer was playing hard-to-get. She was obviously enjoying the older woman's discomfiture.

To give herself a little more time to think, the professor leaned forward and took the large black dildo in to her mouth again. She began to bob her head up and down, taking in as much she could with each plunge. The dildo was at least eight inches long and seemed almost as thick as a can of soda. Professor Ballard gagged several times as she tested the limits of her gullet. She had no idea how she was going to fit this beast in to her ass, but she would cross that bridge when she came to it. First, she had to convince her mistress to fuck her.

After a few seconds, the professor expelled the dildo from her mouth and took a deep breath. She looked up at her mistress as she spoke.

"Please, mistress, I am begging you. Use this worthless whore's ass for your amusement. I'm a virgin back there, mistress. Nobody has ever fucked my ass. Please take my cherry. I'm offering it to you as tribute. Mark me as yours, ma'am. I promise I'll do whatever you say if you take me. Use me however you want. I'll be a good whore for you."

The professor continued to stare in to the eyes of her new mistress. She hoped she wasn't pouring it on too thick.

The pretty brunette mistress paused reflectively for a long moment. She touched the tip of her right index finger to her chin.

"Hmm. Well, okay," said the young brunette brightly. "If you insist, Professor Ballard, I will gladly fuck you up the ass. Get on all fours please."

Professor Ballard immediately pivoted on her knees and got on all fours with her ass facing her mistress.

"Kendra, wet her for me, please."

The pretty blond slave immediately crawled over to the middle-aged woman and pulled her ass cheeks apart with both hands. She then began running her tongue up and down the older slave's crack, slathering as much saliva as she could on the puckered ring of muscle.

The young mistress stood, then got down on her knees behind the professor. The large strap-on bobbed lewdly before her as she adjusted herself and got in to position. Kendra was still laving the professor's asshole noisily, making loud slurping sounds. The new slave began to moan.

"Let's see what we have here," said the young mistress.

She held out her right index finger to Kendra. The blond slave immediately let go of the professor's ass and crawled over to take the digit in her mouth, coating it with her saliva.

After a moment, Jennifer withdrew her finger from the Kendra's mouth.

"Hold her open for me," said the pretty brunette evenly.

The blonde slave knelt to the right of the professor and drew apart the older slave's shapely ass cheeks.

Without preamble, Jennifer plunged the finger in to the professor's asshole to the hilt.

Professor Ballard grunted, but did not move.

"You have a very pretty asshole, Professor," said the dark haired beauty as she began to saw her finger in and out of the tight passage.

"Thank you, mistress," breathed the professor.

"Nice and tight for an old cow like you."

"Thank you ma'am."

Jennifer worked another finger in to her ass. The older slave began to squirm slightly.

The young mistress smacked the professor smartly on the ass with her left hand.

"Be still, slut. I need to widen you."

The professor immediately stopped squirming and remained perfectly still. Her pussy whipping was still fresh in her mind. She understood the importance of obedience.

"Kendra, I'm going to need actual lube. It wouldn't be safe to dry-fuck a virgin ass. Please run and get the large bottle, will you?" she commanded breezily.

The blond slave immediately jumped to her feet and scampered out of the room. In a moment she was back with a large jug of clear lubricant. She handed the bottle to her owner.

"Thank you Kendra. Now, please lie down and get ready to feed her your pussy. I will let you have her tongue when I'm all the way in."

The pretty blond slave circled to the front of the professor and sat down nimbly. She leaned back on her hands and spread her legs wide apart, scootching herself forward slightly so her pussy was only inches from Professor Ballard's face.

"Professor Ballard, please pull your cheeks apart for me, dear. Offer me your hole," she said.

The older slave lowered her forehead to the ground to help balance herself, then dutifully reached back with both hands and spread herself for her new owner.

The petite brunette drizzled some lube directly on to the two fingers she had already stuffed up the professor's ass. She could feel the muscular tissue softening and beginning to yield to her ministrations as she continued to gradually apply more pressure against the edges of her canal with her two fingers.

In a moment, the third finger was in.

The mistress began rotating and twisting the three fingers to the right and left as she plunged them in and out of the professor's ass. She could clearly hear the older woman panting loudly.

In a moment, a fourth finger was in.

She fucked the professor's ass with all four fingers for a few minutes until she was satisfied that she had dilated the passage enough to accept her cock. Finally, she sank her fingers in to the hilt and paused.

She was ready.

"It's time, Professor. Time for me to make you my slave."

"Yes, ma'am. Oh, God, please."

"Do you want to be owned by me, Professor Ballard?" asked the young mistress, casually.

"Yes, mistress."

"Do you want to be my lezzie whore?"

"Yes, ma'am. I'm begging you."

"Ask me nicely to fuck your ass, Professor."

"Please fuck me mistress. Please use your whore's ass."

"Very well, slut," said the blue eyed mistress as she withdrew her fingers from the older woman's ass.

The petit brunette leaned forward across the professor's body, then reached out and casually held her hand in front of her new slave's face.

"Clean these for me, please, cunt."

Professor Ballard turned her head to the right and engulfed the four wet fingers in to her mouth. She sucked and licked them clean, moaning softly as she did so.

After a moment, Jennifer withdrew her hand from the slave's mouth and closed it around the shaft of the large strap-on dildo.

"Here it comes, Professor," said the dark haired mistress as she carefully placed the bulbous head of the large phallus against the older woman's virgin hole.

Jennifer advanced the dildo slowly and methodically. She watched as the ring of muscle stretched tightly around the large head.

The professor was breathing heavily and grunting. She began to push back against the dildo.

"Bear down, Professor," said the mistress curtly.

The effect was instantaneous. Jennifer felt a moment of increased resistance, then a subtle pop as the large head cleared the professor's tight sphincter.

"Oh, God!" groaned the new slave.

The young mistress steadied herself on her knees behind the professor. Then, she reached out with both hands and grabbed the older woman firmly by the hips.

"Feel free to scream, Professor Ballard, but try not to squirm around too much. I don't want to tear you, " she said matter-of-factly.

Then she thrust her hips forward and slammed the dildo deep in to the older slave's ass with all her might.

Professor Ballard screamed. She felt like she was being torn apart. The pain was majestic and transcendent. She almost blacked out. She felt hot tears come to her eyes.

The slave began to whimper piteously, but she did not move. She stayed stock-still as instructed by her owner.

Jennifer paused with the dildo inserted to the hilt in the professor's ass. She smacked her new slave's ass hard with the flat of her right hand.

"Settle down, cunt. The worst part is over. You did well. You may now eat Kendra's pussy. Do a good job, please."

Kendra shifted herself forward a few inches as Professor Ballard lowered her face to the blond slave's pussy and began to lick.

Jennifer began fucking her slave's ass in a slow, easy rhythm.

The professor tried to focus on enjoying the ripe, young pussy before her. After a few long moments, she was surprised to realize that the pain in her ass had start to lessen, then finally it disappeared completely. The pain was replaced by a sensation of fullness that was not entirely unpleasant.

The middle-aged slave began to move against the dildo, pushing back to allow for deeper penetration.

The young mistress increased the tempo of her thrusts gradually. Soon she was slamming the dildo in with all her strength. Professor Ballard was began moaning deeply into Kendra's pussy as she continued to lick the blond slave.

The pretty brunette slowed her thrusts, then leaned forward to whisper in the older woman's ear.

"I own you now, whore," breathed the mistress.

"Yes. Oh, God. Yes. Thank you." gasped the older woman between strokes, before lowering her face again to Kendra's shaven pussy.

Professor Ballard continued to feed on the blond slave's cunt. After a while, she felt Kendra quicken under her tongue. The blond slave began moaning and rocking her pelvis furiously against the older slave's face.

Inevitably, her need overwhelmed her.

"Can I come, mistress?" Kendra asked plaintively.

The young mistress didn't hesitate.

"Yes, Kendra, come on your teacher's face for me," said the petit mistress.

Kendra arched her back, then screamed and reached down with both hands, pulling Professor Ballard's face into her pussy as she came. The older woman drank in her essence, slurping loudly.

Then, the new MILF slave plunged back in for more.

And still the ass-fucking continued.

At last the young mistress reached around proprietarily with her left hand and began rubbing the professor's clit.

"I want to see you come for me with my cock in your ass, slut."

"Yes, mistress," the slave grunted as she continued to slam herself back against the dildo in her ass.

Professor Ballard was already close to the edge of orgasm. The young mistress flicked her clit lightly, then began rubbing it with her finger using rapid circular motions. Jennifer leaned forward and whispered in the professor's ear again.

"Ask permission, slut."

After only a few seconds, the older woman began bucking harder against the dildo in her ass, then began to grind her clit against the hand of her mistress in time with each thrust.

"Please." she gasped.

"Please what, whore?"

"Please can I come, ma'am."

"What are you, Professor Ballard?"

"I'm your whore, mistress."

"Yes, you are." She smacked her new slave's ass cheeks with both hands as hard as she could, then grabbed ahold of both globes and squeezed.

"Come for me like a whore, Professor. Give yourself to me. Now."

The middle-aged professor bucked against the cock in her ass a for few more strokes, then arched her back and screamed in to Kendra's cunt as she exploded.

The mistress watched, detached, as the older slave's body was wracked by her orgasm. She saw Professor Ballard's sphincter contract involuntarily around the thick dildo embedded in her ass. She smiled.

She was hers.

When the spasms finally subsided, Jennifer gently withdrew the dildo from her ass. There was an audible "plop" as the large head popped out of the older woman's tight sphicter.

Jennifer stood. She walked slowly over to the couch and sat down.

She looked down at her new slave. Professor Ballard was licking Kendra's pussy lazily, swaying her hips and shaking her ass wantonly as she plunged her tongue deeper in to the folds of the blond slave's sex. She was moaning as she sucked and slurped up the drippings of the young student.

Jennifer let Professor Ballard have her fill.

After a few minutes, she snapped her fingers.

"That's enough, cunt. Crawl over here and clean my cock, please."

Professor Ballard lifted her face from Kendra's pussy, then crawled over and kneeled between the legs of her young mistress. She began dutifully licking the large phallus clean.

Jennifer played with the professor's hair absently as the older woman methodically sucked the dildo clean.

"You did well tonight, Professor, " she said.

"Thank you mistress," the slave said softly between licks.

"Did you like Kendra's pussy, Professor? Sweet, isn't it?"

"Oh yes, ma'am."

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it. You'll be seeing a lot of it. I promise."

The young mistress over the head of the kneeling professor, directing her words to the blond slave still laying on the floor with her legs spread wide in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Kendra, come."

The blond slave immediately got up on her knees, then crawled to the feet of her mistress. She kneeled beside Professor Ballard, who continued to clean the large, black strap-on with her mouth.

Jennifer reached out and patted Kendra's head lightly.

"Go pack your bags, dear. You'll be going home with Professor Ballard for the week. Make sure you pack enough toys for seven full days. You'll need whips and cuffs and plugs, all the usual accoutrements. And bring the large strap-on."

"Yes, ma'am," said Kendra. Then she stood and jogged out of the room.

Professor Ballard looked up at her mistress lovingly above the large dildo in her mouth.

Then she spit out the phallus and smiled greedily.

"I can't believe I get to keep her as a pet for a whole week," she beamed.

Jennifer paused for few seconds before replying.

"Oh, yes. About that. Slight change of plans, Professor," she said curtly.

The older slave's smile faltered slightly as she continued to look up at her mistress.

"Kendra is going home with you for the week, but not as your pet."

Professor Ballard stared up at her mistress quizzically.

"I'm giving you to her instead. She's will be your mistress for the week."

Professor Ballard said nothing for a moment, letting the words sink in slowly before she spoke.

"I don't understand, ma'am. Isn't she a slave, like me?"

"She's a switch. Quite the wicked dominatrix when she wants to be, our Kendra. They say slaves make the cruelest mistresses," said Jennifer reflectively.

"But I thought I was to be your slave, mistress," said the older slave uneasily.

When she spoke, Jennifer's tone was exasperated.

"You are, you stupid cow, I still own you as I own Kendra. I'm just using her to help break you in and expedite your training due to certain time constraints."

"Time constraints? I don't understand, ma'am."

"Next week is tough for me," said the brunette mistress evenly. "I have two tests. I just won't have enough time to get you trained properly in time for the party."

"Party?" asked Professor Ballard as alarm bells began going off in her head.

"One of the sororities is having a party next Saturday. I told the president I would put together some entertainment for the new pledges."

The professor felt a sense of impending doom, followed immediately by an undeniable quickening in her loins.

The young mistress smiled down at her newest slave. She reached down and gently cupped the older woman's chin in her right hand, tilting her face upward until their eyes met.

"You're going to be the star of the show."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Owning Professor Ballard Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds