• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01

Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01

123

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18-years-old.

Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #1

Incest, incest, incest. Mother and son incest. Aunt and nephew incest. Grandmother and grandson incest. Tired of their sons abusing alcohol and chasing women, seven mothers ban together to fight Nude Day drunken nudity and promiscuous sex with a unique naked, albeit incestuous strategy.

With every day Nude Day to her, most times Julia walked around her house naked, topless, or in just her bra and panty with the shades up and the lights blazing. She had no idea how many men have seen her naked, topless, or in her underwear. She didn't care. The women in the neighborhood weren't friendly to her and had their husbands steer clear from her.

With her always preferring to be naked than dressed, today Julia walked around her house wearing a sheer, half unbuttoned housecoat with nothing underneath. The air that hit her nearly naked body as she walked around her home made her feel sexy. She was horny. She was always horny. She was hoping that someone would see some sexy part of her so that she could have something new to masturbate herself over while thinking about all of the other times she flashed men her naked body.

Always so nakedly exposed, anyone who could see her could clearly see her cleavage, the front of her large breasts, and a flash of her pussy when walking around on her front porch or in her back and side yards. Impatiently waiting for the mailman to arrive, she enjoyed giving him a show of her still hot 65-year-old naked body. Always so very horny, routinely flashing the mailman, the UPS driver, and the FedEx driver some goodly portion of her C cup breasts and dark, bushy pussy, flashing them kept her in practice when sexually teasing her 28-year-old son, Ralph. With five much older sisters, an accident of birth, Ralph was the baby of the family. When she wasn't having incestuous sex with her son, she was masturbating herself while imagining having sex with her five, adult grandsons and/or the son of their family friend.

Ordering pizzas and Chinese food from different places in town, she's flashed every delivery man her semi-nude and/or nude body. Whether deliberately dropping her towel at the right moment, answering the door with her housecoat completely unbuttoned, or answering the door naked while pretending she was drunk, she enjoyed giving men a show of her tits, her ass, and her pussy. Possessing no modesty or morals, never pulling her shades, she undressed in front of her windows with the lights on and the shades up. Yet, unbelievably, no man ever took the bait. It's not that she was an unattractive woman, looking ten years younger than her age, she was very good looking and had a sexy, shapely body to match her pretty face.

Yet, no man ever stepped in her house, closed the door, and gave her his hard cock. No man took the opportunity of her flashing him her naked body to give her a hard fucking. Having always exposed her naked body to men, whether workmen, repair men, cable men, alarm men, and phone men, with all of the exhibitionism she'd done over the years, only one man ever reached out his hand to grab her breast and finger her nipple. Giving him an invited look with a smile by calling his bluff by not slapping his hand away, he retrieve his hand and left when he realized that she meant to have sex with him. He was the man that she ended up marrying forty-seven years ago when she was an 18-year-old virgin.

* * * * *

Julia's plan, a simple plan, was to get her adult son, all five of her adult grandsons, and the adult son of her daughter's family friend naked for Nude Day. Her plan was to have sex with all of them. She'd like nothing more than to see seven erect cocks. She like nothing more than to touch them, stroke them, suck them, and fuck them all. Her plan was for her son, five of her grandsons, and the son of her family friend to gangbang her. Oh, yeah, she'd love to take on all seven men. Always her sexual fantasy, she's never been gangbanged before.

Only to accomplish this, she needed the help of her five daughters and their family friend. Once they all went along with her plan, her son and their sons would hopefully all fall in line too. With every son wanting to have sex with their mother, this was her grandsons chance to have sex with their grandmother. If only her daughters knew that she had another agenda, if only they knew what her ulterior motive was, her daughters would never agree to her Nude Day incestuous, celebratory plan.

She pretended that this Nude Day party was more for the life and death salvation of their sons than it was for the sexual satisfaction of her libido. Yet, she knew that her daughters and their family friend were just as slutty as she was. She knew that once she planted a seed of naked debauchery of having incestuous sex with their sons in their pretty heads, with just a bit of prodding and coercing, they'd all jump at the idea of parading around naked in front of their sons on Nude Day. Once naked, taking the next step with touching and feeling, with her knowing her daughters and their family friend well, she knew that her little Nude Day party would become a Nude Day incestuous orgy.

Julia couldn't wait. She couldn't wait for her grandsons and their friend to see her naked. She couldn't wait to see her grandsons and their friend naked. She couldn't wait to have sex with them all one at a time or all at once in a gangbang. A sexual fantasy come true, now that her husband was dead and buried, there was no one there to stop her from doing what she's always wanted to do, to have sex with her grandsons and their friend.

A lonely and sexually frustrated widow, Julia's daughters and their family friend had no idea what was in store for her on Nude Day. A happy, celebratory surprise, no doubt, they'd all remember this day for the rest of the remainder of her years. Giving Nude Day a new definition, if anyone was to tell her that she'd be naked in front of her grandsons and the son of a family friend, and that she'd be seeing them all naked too, she'd never believe them. Yet, only a matter of time, the groundwork was already being laid when one of her daughters called a family meeting to discuss the decadent lifestyle of their sons. Genetically doomed, at the time Julia's five daughters, Audrey, Brenda, Carol, Kathy, and Jennifer had no idea that their mother was an exhibitionist and an incestuous slut. At the time, under the pretense of saving their sons from evil and from the Devil, the five woman and their childhood friend, Christine, had no idea that they'd all turn into incestuous sluts too.

* * * * *

Audrey invited her four sisters, Brenda, Jennifer, Carol, and Kathy, their mother, Julia, and their childhood friend, Christine, over her house to discuss their sons' problems with excessive alcohol consumption and sex with strippers, whores, and hookers. Not wanting to approach their sons yet with a much needed intervention, they wanted to have a plan and a developed strategy first before alienating them with well-intentioned lectures and motherly inspired rules. Being that they were young once too and enjoyed drinking and sex, they didn't want to come off as being prudish or to be deemed as women who were behind the times. Rather wanting to be open minded, they still needed to correct their sons' bad behavior.

Following in the footsteps of their sexually lenient mother, so long as they didn't go overboard with their drinking and carousing, they didn't want to be women who didn't want their sons to have some innocent, albeit rowdy, drunken sexual fun. Yet, fearing that their sons may be doomed to follow in their fathers' footsteps, after years of watching them drink and chase pussy, enough was enough. Before it was too late, the time to put an end to all over this decadent living was now. Perhaps with just an open and honest dialogue they could put their sons back on the straight and narrow.

Partying and having fun was one thing. Putting their lives in jeopardy in the way that their fathers all did was something else entirely. All forty-something-year-old women, but for Julia who was 65-years-old, their twenty-something-year-old sons were living and drinking for today without thinking about the repercussions of tomorrow, that is, should they live to see another day in the way that their fathers all didn't. May God rest their souls.

When their sons weren't getting drunk, having sex with anyone willing, going to strip clubs to watch striptease shows and paying strippers for sex, out partying all night, they were sleeping late and lounging around the house. Being that they all inherited large sums of money with the accidental and untimely deaths of their fathers, none of them worked at a job or attended school. With their fathers dying young, a self-fulfilling prophesy when seeing life half-empty instead of seeing life half-full, the sons of the fathers thought they'd obviously be dying young too.

No doubt, they would die young if they continued abusing their bodies by drinking to an excess and burning the candle at both ends by staying out too late partying. Not wanting their sons to end up like their fathers, the seven mothers were determined to set them on the right path, a straighter and narrower one, one that banned alcohol, chasing women, and kept them safely closer to home. Not knowing how to go about it, none of them had faced anything like this before. Normally it was a father's job to straighten out his son but with their fathers getting drunk and having extramarital sex, they failed to set a good example for their sons to follow.

With their moms suspecting that they all had inherited the gene for abusing alcohol and chasing after women from their fathers, their problems with alcohol stemmed from their fathers who abused alcohol and who had extramarital sex with women outside of their marriage. Their sons started drinking several years after their fathers perished in a hunting tragedy a dozen years back. Their cottage, situated in the deep, unforgiving woods of northern Maine, burnt to the ground with them in it after they fell asleep drunk and an unattended wood burning stove filled the cabin with black, acrid smoke before setting the place ablaze. A horrible accidental death, with their bodies burned beyond recognition, fortunately for all who perished inside, according to the coroner's autopsies, the smoke is what killed them and not the resulting fire.

Fortunately for the women, between their husbands' life insurance policies and winning a large multimillion dollar, liability lawsuit over a defective, wood burning stove from the large hardware chain who sold them the stove and from the manufacturer who manufactured the stove, the women and their sons didn't have to worry about money. Financially set for life, money wasn't the problem that it once was when they lost their husbands' income with their deaths. What their problems was their sons bad behavior. Unfortunately, following in the footsteps of their fathers, their mothers, all widows and single moms now, were losing control of their sons to the abuses of alcohol and to the depravities of sex with loose women. Already seeing the handwriting on the wall and wanting to do something to intercede and to change their fate, they didn't want what happened to their husbands to happen to their sons.

* * * * *

"I don't know about you girls but I've had it with Gary," said Audrey slowly shaking her head with sadness while wringing her hands. A petite, pretty redhead with bright, blue eyes and B cup breasts, looking a bit like a young Mia Farrow albeit with longer hair when she played Allison McKenzie in Peyton Place, she was one of the prettiest of the five sisters. "I'm so sick and tired of my son coming home in the early hours of the morning drunk and horny from a strip club and groping me as if I'm a stripper before he passes out unconscious. I can't tell you how many times he's grabbed my tits, fingered my nipples, felt my ass, and tried to stick his hand down my nightgown while trying to lift up my nightgown as he puts my hand on his cock. The last straw was last weekend when he came home so drunk and so horny that he exposed himself to me. He then proceeded to wrap my hand around his erect prick and moving my hand back and forth with his to give him a forced hand job, he tried to push me down to my knees to suck him."

Obviously looking around the room for support, her mother was hardly supportive.

"Did you suck him?" Her mother, Julia, asked of her daughter.

"Did I suck him? My own son? Eww! Gross mother. I'd never have sex with my son," said Audrey. "My God, I can't even imagine him cumming in my mouth, even though I knew that was exactly what he wanted to do.

At 46-years-old, Audrey was the oldest sister of the group. Her son Gary was 24-years-old.

"I know what you mean," said Brenda, Audrey's identical twin sister. "The first thing in the morning and the last thing at night, Mark, peruses the Internet for pornography. I've caught him masturbating more than a few times and," she said looking embarrassed, obviously from what she was about to confess next. "With his headphones on and his eyes closed, I think he's hoping that I catch him masturbating. I think he masturbates over the thoughts of having sex with me," said Brenda with heaviness.

"Why do you think that Gary would want to have sex with you?" Audrey looked at her twin sister while, no doubt, thinking the same thing that her son Gary probably wanted to have sex with her too.

"First off, all sons want to have sex with their mothers. Secondly, able to tell from the disheveled condition of my laundry hamper, turning into a real degenerate," said Brenda looking from one woman to the other, "I think he sniffs my dirty panties too. Even finding a pair of my panties under his pillow, I know he masturbates over the thoughts of having sex with me."

"Wow! What kind of mothers are we," said Audrey, "with drunken perverts for sons?"

Just like his cousin Gary, Mark was 24-years-old too.

"Just one day and just one time, I wish we could someone keep our sons safely at him instead of having them going out, getting drunk, and having sex with wild women. I wish there was a way that we could talk some sense into our sons to keep them safely at home," said Jennifer, a dark haired, shapely vixen with dark, brown eyes and C cup breasts.

"I wish that too," said Audrey.

"Robert is quickly developing a serious problem with drinking and chasing women, especially older women, cougars he calls them. He said, when it comes to older women, older women are easy because they're desperate to have sex with younger men," said Jennifer looking at her sisters. "I'm older and I'm not desperate for sex. Okay, admittedly, I'm horny but I'm not desperate for sex," said Jennifer with a laugh, "especially from a younger man."

Jennifer was Brenda and Audrey's 44-year-old sister and Robert was her 23-year-old son.

"I know what you mean about cougars. Fixated with forty-something-year-olds, that's all Tommy talks about are older women," said Carol a tall, busty blonde with D cup breasts. "If your sons are anything like my Tom, then I may have an idea how we can help them but I don't know if you women will go along with it," she said looking from one women to the other. Carol was Brenda, Audrey, and Jennifer's 42-year-old sister. Her son Tom was 22-years-old.

"I'm game if you are," said Kathy the prettiest sister of the five. A petite, shapely and sexy brunette with A cup breasts and a wonderful ass, she had the smallest breasts of the group but she possessed the best ass of all her sisters. "I'm so sick of Jimmy coming home drunk and groping me before stripping himself naked and falling unconscious in bed."

The baby sister of the bunch, Kathy just turned 40-years-old and her son, Jimmy, just turned 21-years-old.

"You've seen Jimmy's cock?" Jennifer looked from Kathy to the rest of her sisters and they all started laughing as if they were teenaged girls talking about men's pricks instead of middle-aged women talking about their sons.

"Sure, lots of times," said Kathy with a disinterested shrug. "Especially whenever he walks in my room naked. He mistakes my closet for the bathroom and pees all over my shoes and all over my feet when I try to stop him. I've seen his cock dangling in front of me too many times to count," she said pausing.

"That's so gross," said Brenda. "I can't believe Tommy peed on your shoes."

Leaning forward and looking as if she was about to cry, Kathy looked at her sisters with sadness.

"Sometimes, especially when I'm feeling lonely, it takes all the self-control that I have not to reach out my hand to touch and stroke his erect prick," said Kathy. "Sometimes when I'm feeling horny, it takes all the self-control that I have not to wrap my fingers around his cock and stroke him before falling to my knees to suck him. Sometimes I think I'm just as sexually depraved as my son," she said laughing without making eye contact with her sisters and family friend.

"Kathy! You slut," said Christine, her best friend.

"Wow," said Carol. "I'd never go as far to have sex with my son but that's what I'm talking about. We need to have an early intervention with our sons, something our husbands never had. We need to somehow change their bad behavior by modifying it so that we can take them back in the bosom of our family again. We need to save our sons before they die horrible deaths in the way that their fathers all did."

Julia looked at Carol with a smirk.

"Take our sons back in the bosom of our family. Yeah, I bet you'd love for Tommy to suck your big tits," said Julia.

"Mother! Really?" Carol stared at her mother. "Where do you get these sexually depraved thoughts?"

"Wait, hold on Carol, I'm familiar with some of your crazy ideas in the past, your Ponzi investment scheme, book clubs, Herbal Life, Mary Kay cosmetics, swap meets, and your venture into e-BAY," said Christine, a 43-year-old, short blonde with double D breasts and the childhood friend to all five sisters. "I need to hear what you have in mind before I agree to anything that you propose."

A member of the women's widow club, her 22-year-old son, Michael, was friends with all five of their sons. Christine lost her husband in the hunting lodge fire too and Michael was just beginning to develop a problem with abusing alcohol and chasing women with his five friends.

"Well, said Carol looking from Audrey to Brenda to Jennifer to Kathy and to Christine. I propose for this upcoming Nude Day, another drunken non-holiday of an excuse to drink, that we have a no drinking night where we keep our sons safely at home."

"Keep our sons safely at home? On Nude Day?" Audrey laughed. "How do you propose to keep our sons safely at home on the one of the biggest drunken, sexual days of the year? Unless they close all the bars, it's not going to happen. It will never happen. That's like trying to keep an Irishman from not drinking on Saint Paddy's Day or on the funeral day of a dearly departed friend," she said with a laugh.

"They've been talking about celebrating Nude Day since New Year's Eve. Mark will be out the door and in his car as soon as I say the word prohibition and celibacy," said Brenda with a sad, little laugh.

"Abstaining from drinking and sex would never be an option for any of them, especially for my horny son," said Kathy. "If I kept him in the house and forbade him to have sex with other women, he'd be forcing me to have sex with him," she said with a flash of sexual excitement betraying her face.

"My son is the same way," said Christine with a sexy laugh and a naughty look. "If I kept him home, he'd be looking to me to give him sex."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds