• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Hotel

The Hotel

I meet you, as arranged, at a secluded table in the hotel bar. You sit there wearing an outfit designed to tease and please me: a red leather miniskirt, a white silk blouse, and red leather pumps – “fuck me pumps”, you like to call them – with 5-inch heels. The white silk of the blouse almost glows luminously against the tan of your smooth skin, and your nipples are hard against the caress of the soft fabric. You didn’t wear a bra, did you? Naughty girl. And I’m willing to bet a peek beneath your miniskirt would reveal…well, we’ll get to that soon enough, won’t we?

Your full lips gently suck the dregs of your drink through a straw, stained now with lipstick as red and unashamedly sexual as the leather miniskirt that is riding dangerously high on your tanned thighs. Men at neighbouring tables are doing their best to stare without being obvious. But it’s a losing battle. You always draw lecherous looks when you’re out with me. That’s the way I want it. You are my slut, after all. My private whore. My eager cunt. My Ashley.

It’s only been a few weeks since you surrendered yourself to me; allowed the horny slut within you to finally come out and play. I shake my head in bemusement…if your husband only knew what his conservative, faithful wife got up to when he was away on business…

“Let’s go, slut”, I say, extending my hand and helping you rise from the small lounge table. Your eyes flash with excitement to be called that in public. Did anyone hear? I hope so, because a slut is what you are. A marvelous, daring slut…and you’re mine to command.

The elevator doors slide shut and we begin our assent to our suite on the twentieth floor. We’re alone, except for him. Sales, I think. You can just spot the sales guys. Everyone else at this hotel is here to soak up the Miami sun and this guy’s sweltering in his suit and tie. Been there, done that. But right now I’ve got another man’s wife on my arm, dressed like a high-class whore and grinding her crotch against my leg. Life’s a bitch, ain’t it?

Ding! Tenth floor. The doors open for Mister Salesguy to leave, and, feeling generous, I reach down and lift the hem of your miniskirt to your waist, giving him a good look at your pouting, shaved pussy. Oh, I love the way guys’ heads whip around every time I do this.

Seizing the moment, you purr “Room 2014. Have a nice day”, giving the poor guy a wanton wink. And it’s all I can do not to laugh at the look on his face as the elevator doors close. You have a wonderfully slutty mind, Ashley, and it excites me to know the pleasure you feel when I lift your red leather skirt to display your pussy and ass to that stranger. Your exhibitionist tendencies have certainly wasted no time in coming to the forefront of our relationship. You love it when I display your body for the pleasure of others.

However, Ashley, my sweet, seductive slut...I think teasing the poor guy by letting him know our room number is a perfectly wicked thing to do...that's my girl. No wonder you and I get along so well. We have the same horny minds.

You and I arrive at our room and walk to the open balcony. You lean your hips against the railing, your back to me and your legs spread apart as you survey the sun-drenched Miami beach and deep blue water of the ocean 20 floors below us. It's a Saturday afternoon and the beach is crowded with people, enjoying the water and sunshine.

I walk up behind you as you continue gazing out at the ocean, and you feel my hand sliding up the inside of your left thigh, slipping up beneath your red leather skirt so that my fingers can lightly rub against the outer lips of your pussy. Mmmmmm. You're moist with passion, my beautiful whore. I can tell that the encounter with the stranger on the elevator has turned you on. And I like that. I want you turned on as much as possible.

There's a knock at our door. I wonder...

"Answer the door, Ashley", I whisper in your ear, my fingers still caressing your cunt. You moan softly in disappointment, not wanting to break the contact with my hand. "Do as I say, slut, and you will be rewarded", I insist. And you smile, knowing that my rewards are always so pleasurable for both of us.

As you leave the balcony and walk to the door, I call after you. "Wait a moment. Take off your blouse first."

You stop and turn towards me, hesitating for a moment too long. I stride towards you, my hands reaching into the collar of your thin blouse. "Take it off, Ashley", I repeat softly but firmly, "or I'll take it off for you. And we wouldn't want to tear such a pretty blouse, would we?"

"N...no", you reply quietly, yet trustingly. You know that I would never harm you or let you come to harm, but still, you also know that you enjoy the thrill of surrendering to my control at times like this...and I will do with you as I please. That thought excites and arouses you greatly.

The knocking at the door continues as you unbutton your blouse, letting it drop to the floor and revealing your breasts and hard nipples. You gasp slightly as the cool ocean breeze hits your nipples, making them crinkle and stiffen excitedly. "Now...go see who it is, Ashley."

You stand at the door, dressed only in your sexy red leather miniskirt and a pair of high black stiletto heels. Your legs and breasts are naked for anyone to see. Which is exactly what I want, slut. I want people to see my sexy, horny slut for what she is...my personal sex toy.

Nervously excited, you open the door. And he is standing there. The man from the elevator. He looks shocked and unsure, his face reflecting conflicting emotions of sexual arousal and hesitance.

Whatever he was expecting, he probably wasn't thinking he'd be greeted at the door by a half-naked slut. His eyes slowly look you over and you can feel his gaze like a caress from your "fuck me" stiletto heels, up the creamy skin of your legs...is that a droplet of pussy juice he sees sliding down your inner thigh...past the red leather of your miniskirt, up across your smooth, round breasts with their dark nipples hard with your excitement, past the elegant curve of your neck until he is gazing into your eyes. His look is a mixture of lust and disbelief.

Enjoying that feeling of sexual power, you slowly lick your full lips - a teasing promise.

"Well, don't keep the man waiting, Ashley. Let him in." You take him by his hand and lead him into our suite.

"Hi, I'm Doug", I greet him."And I see you've met Ashley. She's really something, isn't she?"

"Uh, yeah, she sure is", he responds, a little flustered, his eyes still staring at your hard nipples.

"She has a beautiful cunt, you know. Ashley, show the nice man your cunt."

"No, no, that's okay", the man stammers, "I don't want to cause any trouble."

"Oh, no trouble at all", I say, walking up next to you and lifting your chin with my hand, as if displaying a prized possession to an honored guest. "Ashley likes showing her cunt to men, don't you, darling?" And you nod submissively, barely able to speak. "Tell the nice man, Ashley. Tell him want you want to do."

Your voice barely a whisper, you look up into my eyes and respond: "I want him to look at my cunt."

"Louder, Ashley...and don't tell me, tell him. Now."

Turning your face towards him, you boldly take the next step, obeying: "I want you to look at my cunt."

"Again, slut. Tell him what you want him to do." And the stranger's eyes grow wide as he realizes that you will do exactly as I instruct you to do.

"I want you to look at my CUNT!” you almost shout, hardly believing that those words came out of your own mouth. Can this really be you, you think...can this whore with her dripping wet pussy really be the sweet, mild, oh-so-ordinary married woman your husband thinks you are? But this feels so good...so right...you want to give up control of yourself to me...to let me use you as my toy, to play with as I wish. And as your mind admits that you will submit to anything - ANYTHING - that I tell you to do, a shuddering thrill pulses up your spine, leaving your skin tingling to be touched.

"Now then, sir", I ask him, "You can plainly see that this little slut is eager to show you her pussy. So why don't you sit back on the bed there, relax, and let the slut show you. Lead the gentleman to the bed, Ashley."

And you take the stranger's hand in your own and lead him over to the king-sized bed, indicating that he should sit down on the edge.

His eyes are locked onto you as you stand there in front of him. Your hands drift down across your body, brushing against your breasts. You can see the stranger's cock swelling in his pants as you take your nipples between your fingers and give them a hard, sharp pinch. His eyes follow your hands as you bring them down across your stomach, past the waistband of the leather miniskirt and finally to rest gripping the hem.

Standing behind you to one side, I encourage you. "Go on, Ashley. Show him that sweet cunt of yours."

And your hands lift your skirt off your thighs, pulling the red leather up and up...like a curtain opening on a Broadway show...to expose your naked, shaved pussy to the stranger's vision. You cunt is bare, shaved as I ordered it to be from now on...not a single hair to hide the fleshy lips and hard nub of your clit. It's almost sinful, how young and vulnerable your cunt looks...innocent...and yet so fucking wet and dying to be touched...licked...fucked. The cunt of a whore...your cunt...Doug's cunt, to do with as he pleases. Yes. My cunt. To show off to strangers...to show them what a dirty slut you really are...the slut that you've always imagined yourself to be. And now, because of your surrender to my tender, discreet and understanding care, those fantasies are coming to delicious life.

You hear my voice behind you. "Ask him to touch it, Ashley."

"Touch my cunt." you ask the now-speechless stranger.

"Touch my cunt, what, slut?” I growl softly, anger rising warningly in my tone.

"Touch my cunt, PLEASE..." you beg, and the more you say it, the more you realize that you NEED this man to touch you, you WANT to feel his fingers inside your pussy, knowing that you will be pleasing Doug as well as this complete stranger.

His hand reaches up, tentatively, and his fingers brush against the outer lips of your bare pussy. OHGOD! The feeling sends a shock through your body and your legs spread apart involuntarily, as if urging him to touch you deeper.

Sensing your submissive willingness, the strangers grows bolder…and first one, then two of his fingers slide inside your cunt and begin stroking in and out...in and out...

"Yes, that's it.” you hear me tell him. "Give this little whore a good finger-fucking. Feel how wet and tight her cunt is? Ashley's wanted to be finger-fucked all day, haven't you, Ashley?"

"Y - y - yes...” you whimper, your mind all but consumed by the sensation of this stranger's fingers plunging in and out of your pussy.

"Well, why don't you give our guest a nice treat for finger-fucking you so well, Ashley? Let’s see... what kind of treat could you give him? Ah, I know just the thing. Ashley? Listen to what I want you to do. Are you paying attention?"

And you nod your head in affirmation, your cunt still throbbing as the stranger's fingers pound into your pussy.

"Take this gentleman's fingers out of your cunt and lick your juice off them."

And you obey, grasping the man's hand and dropping to your knees on the carpet in front of him, taking his fingers into your mouth and licking them clean. The taste of your pussy drenches the stranger's fingers, and you taste the salt of his skin mingled with the musky fluid of your cunt. It's a strange, yet wonderful taste that makes you hungry for more.

"Now...I want you to remove your miniskirt and take our guest out to the balcony, Ashley."

You stand, unzipping the red leather skirt...and, like a surrendered flag, it drops to the floor around your stiletto heels. Except for those sexy high heels, you are now totally naked before this stranger... and you thrill to the thought of it! What would your husband think if he could see you right now, here in this hotel suite naked in front of your lover and a man you just met 10 minutes ago on the elevator? Wouldn't your husband be surprised to see how dripping wet your cunt is? And a sly, naughty grin spreads across your lips at the thought of his reaction to your wanton abandon. Fuck him, you think. I belong to Doug now.

Again you take the stranger's hand in your own as you lead him, his erection straining against his pants, to the balcony.

"Good girl, Ashley. Now...lean out over the railing and spread your legs. Yes, that's it...stick your ass in the air so our guest can see your sweet pussy. Now, slut...I want you to beg him to fuck you."

Your mind is a whirlwind of emotions. Your eyes take in your exposed location - naked except for a pair of high heels, on a hotel balcony, with hundreds - no, thousands of strangers down below you on the beach, and one other stranger standing right behind you, - his pants now hastily dropped to his ankles; his hand furiously stroking his hard cock.

"W-what?” you reply breathlessly, not quite sure you really heard me correctly.

I stride up next to you, angry, my hand whipping out, slapping your ass so hard it leaves a red hand imprint on your flesh. "I SAID BEG HIM TO FUCK YOU, SLUT!" And the sting of my voice is even more insistent than the sting of my hand on your ass.

"F-fuck me."

Another hard slap. "Louder!"

"Fuck Me!"

SLAP! "Again."

"FUCK ME! PLEASE, FUCK ME!” you cry.

And now you can feel the head of the stranger's cock pressing up behind you as he wets the tip against your dripping pussy. And then he is inside you in one, urgent thrust! No foreplay, no romance...this is just a whore getting a good, hard fucking.

He is grunting behind you, his hands on your ass, his fingernails digging into your skin as he fucks away at your obedient cunt. You turn your head to look at me, and you see a smile of satisfaction grow on my face. And you know that you are my slut, totally and completely.

"Do you want to feel his cum, slut?” I ask, bending near you. "Answer me."

"Yes, I want to feel his cum, Doug.” you reply gaspingly.

"Ah, yes, but WHERE should you feel his cum, slut, that is the question...sir, where do you want to cum on her? Pussy, tits, face...she likes it all, so it's up to you."

And he speaks, not believing his luck, but not about to turn down the chance to fuck a hot little slut he just met: "Can I come in her mouth? I'd like to watch her swallow my cum."

"Of course. Ashley's a real cum-slut, aren't you, Ashley? She just can't get enough cum in her mouth, can you, slut? You love to swallow cum."

And you nod your head, ready to obey any command now, the idea of swallowing this stranger's cum taking over your mind, becoming your only goal: to swallow his cum!

You feel the stranger begin to buck and thrash behind you, his legs tensing as he reaches the point of no return. And you turn and drop to your knees there on the balcony, taking the stranger's cock in your mouth and feeling the veins throb with blood on your tongue. Your hand grabs his hot prick, gripping it tightly and stroking his hard shaft as your lips suck on his swollen head, willing the stranger to cum in your mouth. His hands grab your head and force your mouth down deeper onto his cock, fucking your mouth as it once fucked your cunt only moments ago.

And then you feel the hot, thick ropes of cum erupt into your throat. Your mouth fills with his cum and you swallow eagerly, hungry for the musky, salty taste. As you pause to swallow, a second wave of cum shoots from his cock across your cheeks and into your hair. Ignoring the sticky mess dripping from your face, you pull his cock back into your mouth, licking and swallowing every drop as it flows from the tip.

"Mmmm. That's a good slut, Ashley...a very good slut. And thank you, sir, for helping me put Ashley in her place. She’s just learning what I expect of her, but she shows great potential. I think she’ll make quite a good whore, you know. And she has such a tight little cunt, don't you agree?"

"Oh yeah, buddy, yeah...fuck, she was great. I couldn't believe it when I saw her on the elevator, showing off her ass like that."

"Ah, yes...she can be a wicked little cock-teaser, can't you, Ashley?" And you nod, the stranger's cock still in your hungry mouth and streams of his cum still hanging from your hair and face. "Would you like to walk this gentleman to his room, Ashley?"

"May I?” you ask, letting his cock finally slide, limp and spent, out of your mouth.

"Yes, you may, Ashley. But on one condition...you will go as you are now. No clothes. Just your high heels. And you will NOT wipe his cum from your face. You will let everyone you meet on the way from our suite to this gentleman's room see you with his cum dripping on your face. I want everyone to know what a dirty little cum-hungry whore you are. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Doug", you meekly whisper, your head bowed in submission to my will.

"Then go on, slut...accompany our guest back to his room and then return here. I feel like fucking you myself."

And you rise, helping the stranger back into his pants, tucking and zipping and returning him to his normal appearance as a straight-laced businessman...and all the while you are still naked, with a stranger's cum drying on your face and in your hair.

You walk to the door of our suite, leading the stranger out of our room and into the hallway. As you leave, you hear my voice follow you...

"Oh, and one more thing, Ashley..." The two of you pause, mid-step. "...when you get his room, ask this nice man if he would like to come back tonight after dinner to fuck your ass."

Not the end...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Hotel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds