• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mormon Dominatrix In Ontario

Mormon Dominatrix In Ontario

Salutations, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Carlotta Dickinson, and I'm a young woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I was born in Cedar City, Utah, and lived there with my parents, Charlene and Arthur Dickinson. My family was well-off, partly due to my father's real estate connections. I was raised in the Mormon faith, and traveled to Ontario, Canada, for my Mission work at the age of eighteen. I returned home, and studied at Brigham Young University, earning a bachelor's degree in business administration. I later returned to the City of Toronto, Ontario, and earned an MBA at the University of Toronto.

Shortly after I got my MBA, my folks died in a terrible accident, and life hasn't been the same since. Outwardly I was still the same, a tall, curvy, alabaster-hued young woman with green eyes and reddish brown hair. With my cold gaze, I always gave the impression of being tough or downright mean. Inside, I was crumbling. The Church was there for me when I needed them the most, and this strongly reinforced my faith. That's why I decided to return to Canada since I didn't feel right living in Utah anymore, the whole state reminded me too much of my family, and I would weep too much over that which I lost.

I moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, for a fresh start. I applied for permanent resident status and got it, and later, I earned my citizenship. I'm now a dual citizen of the U.S. and Canada, the best countries in the world. I work for the Canadian Revenue Agency, better known as the C.R.A. I am completely and utterly devoted to my work. If I'm not at work at the office downtown, I'm at church. I do a lot of volunteer work for the Mormon church. The way I see it, we're the defenders of Christendom, Western society, democracy, and all that is good in this world.

Around the world, people are leaving Christianity and flocking to other faiths, such as the New Age crap or worse, Islam. The only branch of Christianity that's growing is Mormonism. That's because we actively recruit and proselytize while other churches simply wait for people to come to them. I think conflict is coming between Christian nations and Muslim countries. Very soon we're going to have open warfare around the world. I fear for mankind's future if Islam becomes the dominant faith and style of civilization on this planet. Seriously. If you paid attention, ladies and gentlemen, you'd be worried too.

I look at what's happening to Pakistani Christians and wonder when NATO and the United Kingdom will speak up about what Muslims do to minority Christians in lands that are strongholds of Islam. Muslims are on the rise and if we're not careful they're going to take over the world. Christianity, Judaism and all other religions days could be over. I see the Mormon faith as the only active branch of Christianity these days. If other Christians don't want to get overtaken by Islam, they should spread the faith like we do. This is something I believe with every fiber of my being.

The life of a young, some might say overeducated Mormon woman in North America isn't easy. The brothers and elders at the church where I worship are intimidated by me because I'm an outspoken woman, I am educated, and I make decent money as an analyst for the Canadian Revenue Agency. I recently inherited two point seven million dollars from my parents estate. I live in a nice apartment building in the Meadowlands area of Ottawa. I believe in living modestly because our Savior and His Apostles also lived modestly. The Mormon church is a very good institution but we're not perfect. Like all human beings we make mistakes, but we try to be better.

I feel quite lonely these days, and loneliness can drive even a pious, God-fearing Christian woman to do things she might regret. I seduced Jean-Pierre Fontaine, young Black man of Haitian descent from the local Mormon church. I was walking around the Carleton University library, having come on campus to share the word with potential new members of our church, and I spotted a familiar silhouette at a computer terminal. Jean-Pierre was watching porn, and he was so absorbed by what he was watching that he didn't see me creep up on him.

Jean-Pierre Fontaine, one of the most dedicated elders of the local Mormon church, was watching BDSM porn featuring white women dominating black men with strap-on dildos. I ended up surprising him, and later seducing him and taking him home. Once there, I sucked Jean-Pierre's dick and fucked his butt with my strap-on dildo. You see, I'm into BDSM. I discovered it a while back. As surprising as it may sound, I am one of those few women out there who are addicted to porn. And not just any porn. I crave the violent, kinky stuff. I like watching women dominating both men and women, and I honestly think my upbringing as a Mormon female has something to do with it.

Mormons believe that the male is the head of household, that only males can hold the Priesthood, and that women are better off as mothers and 'church helpers'. When I was a Missionary, I ran into a lot of sexism. A lot of Mormons believe that it's men's duty to spread the faith and that us Mormon sisters should stay at home. Well, I'm very proud of my days as an LDS Sister Missionary. I am a strong woman in most aspects of my being, I think. Sexually, I am complex. I have my moments when I want to get fucked real rough, and I also get the urge to dominate men, partly because the Mormon faith keeps us Mormon women 'gently' subjugated. That's just the way of things.

I guess that explains my relationship with Yousef Abdel-Masih. A six-foot-tall, lean and athletic, forty-something man I met at the Saint Laurent Mall a while ago. He's biracial, born in the City of Calgary, Alberta, to a Somali immigrant father and white Canadian mother. Yousef is thirty eight years old, studied accounting at Carleton University and works as an account manager for the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. He's married to a Moroccan woman named Nadia and they have two sons together, Ali and Omar. Yousef is part of the new breed of Canadian Muslim, a secular, well-adjusted and successful family man.

Yousef caught my attention inside the Cole's bookstore inside Saint Laurent because he was arguing with one of the female clerks for allegedly following him around while he browsed the shelves. Shopping while black, I thought, shaking my head. I approached Yousef as he argued with the young woman, and told him that while I did see her follow him, I couldn't guess as to her true intentions. Yousef looked at me, nodded sagely, and then told the clerk that her manager would hear from him. Then he left the store in a huff. I followed the tall, well-dressed man to the food court and approached him. I am so sorry you had to deal with that, I said. Yousef looked at me and shrugged sadly. It's my life as a minority in Canada, he said wistfully.

Please join me for lunch, I said, and Yousef accepted. Thus we became friends. I found out that Yousef was in an unhappy marriage, and although he considered himself a secular person, his Muslim heritage wouldn't let him divorce his wife. I sympathized with him because I understand a thing or two about loneliness. Would you believe that's how Yousef and I began an affair? We began meeting in secret, and at first we did simple things like grab a bite at East Side Mario's restaurant or watch movies together at the Silver City Gloucester movie theater. Simple events such as these, which led to a most passionate affair.

I, a white female American and a devout Mormon had fallen in lust with one I considered my opposite, a dark-skinned Muslim man from the other side of the world. Yousef and I had some wonderful times together, that's for sure. In the bedroom, we absolutely sizzled together. A Christian dominatrix with a Muslim male submissive, how about that? All I can say is that opposites definitely do attract, and Yousef and I are living proof of that. I kind of took a sick pleasure dominating Yousef, a Muslim male, someone from a culture and religion where women are little more than slaves for insecure, controlling men.

I would put Yousef on all fours and give his cute, dark ass a sound spanking before making him spread his cheeks for me. Donning latex gloves, I fingered and lubricated his butt hole. I love this stuff, Yousef would moan, begging me for more. I love smacking that cute butt of his. The dude absolutely loved getting dominated by me. I would berate Yousef endlessly while shoving my strap-on dildo into his ass. And you know what? Yousef totally loved it!

While sodomizing Yousef with my toys, I called him a faggot, a sissy, and a man-whore. I made fun of Somali culture and the Islamic religion, and I even went as far as telling him that all Muslim men would stop being sexist pigs if a strong Western woman like me fucked them in the ass. What did the big Muslim dude say to all that? Yes mistress, that's what kept coming out of his mouth as my dildo went into his hole. After fucking Yousef real hard, I would make him clean my dildo with his tongue. Don't worry, I always use condoms on my toys when I shove them up a dude's ass, and I clean them afterwards with alcohol and soap. Yousef looks real good kneeling before me and sucking on my strap-on dildo. Afterwards, he always thanks me. Am I good or what?

Yeah, I always have a good time with Yousef, the eager Muslim slave of a white Christian woman. As I begin exploring the BDSM scene in Ottawa, I'm meeting a lot of minority guys, mostly black men and Arab men, but also a few Chinese guys and Hindus, who like dominant white women. Am I a racist if I say I enjoy dominating minority guys in the bedroom? I don't think so. It's just fun and games, albeit wicked and kinky, between consenting adults. A lot of the guys I meet find it fascinating that I'm a devout Mormon woman and a dominatrix. Apparently the two aren't supposed to go together. Well, I'm naughty and that's how I get down. It's definitely part of the fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mormon Dominatrix In Ontario

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 3190 milliseconds