• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Lost in Eros 3: The Return 08

Lost in Eros 3: The Return 08

12

Don relaxed, propped up on his elbows a bit. He watched the action on the enormous blanket with an amused smile. Nearest to him, almost within arm's reach, Tascha was on her hands and knees, being taken from behind by a fit fellow who looked to be Arabic, or possibly Persian, while she was rather enthusiastically servicing the thick cock of the young guy with light blonde hair who was kneeling in front of her. Don realized, quite happily, that he could watch her go all day – and, then, with a widening grin, that he pretty much had done just that several times here in Eros. He admired her sleek muscular body as she moved between the two men, particularly the way her thighs and buttocks flexed as she pushed back against the dark-haired man behind her. The afternoon sun shone on her tanned back and the spray of dewy white cum Don had left there only a couple of minutes earlier. Of course, the way Tascha was eagerly sucking and stroking on that big cock in front of her was quite impressive too. It didn't hurt that he had come to be so familiar with being on either end of that wonderful, exquisitely responsive body over the last few weeks.

Beyond Tascha and her two playmates, Don could see Shelonda moving up and down as the sexy young woman rode the prodigious cock of a black gentleman whose hands were squeezing her big tits tightly, eliciting additional happy sounds from her. Life in Eros is good! Don thought to himself. I'm going to miss this!

Then, with a somewhat rueful shake of his head he slowly stood up and looked around. Around them, lightly checkering the pale, pinkish beach were other over-sized beach blankets, some of which were occupied by naked sunbathers, many of whom were engaged in activities much like those of Tascha and Shelonda. On Don's left, the beach swept on until it gave way to a rocky tumble that gradually, over several miles, began to mount up to what seemed to be rather steep mountains that Don thought must march down from up near the Resort and the Sage's tower. That rocky end of the mountains marched right into the body of water that spread out before Don. Just after the rest of the smooth sand of the beach and the occasional gleaming rocky outcropping, was the open sea, or ocean, or large lake. Don had never seen water so blue in his life, and he had seen some surprisingly blue water before, as for instance the Mediterranean off the coast of Greece. On Don's right was a green, rocky area that separated the beach and the mouth of the river he and the girls had traveled down to get this far, several kilometers away. Behind Don, on a handful of small hills, was the strange "city" of Rendezvous.

After they had disembarked from the riverboat, leaving behind the cheerful, lazy swinging atmosphere that had prevailed on their slow trip down from the Resort, the now very relaxed trio had made their way from the docks into the town, expecting to be able to make quick and easy progress through and to the water, when they would turn to the left and follow the waterline to the Grotto of Ishtar.

As it turned out, though, Rendezvous had proven to be a harder to get through. First, the city seemed to be laid out on an almost non-Euclidean plan. Streets continued on in straight lines for no more than a block at a time, and two right angled turns did not equal 180 degrees. To make things worse, cutting through buildings utterly failed to achieve its purpose. Walls that were parallel on the inside of a building did not translate as parallel on the outside. Moreover, moving through a building frequently resulted in exiting in a completely different part of town. All of this resulted, somehow, in the city being, apparently, much larger than it appeared from an external viewpoint, as from the docks or where they were on the beach. Second, of course, was the wide variety of sexual distractions to be had through every door and around every corner. It seemed that the harder they tried to make their way through Rendezvous the more they would go off track and get distracted. Tascha's favorite place had been a little club that featured little rooms with various glory holes in the walls. They had spent several hours there, and Tascha had ultimately come out of her chamber with her face and chest splattered with cum and jizz running down the insides and backs of her legs. Shelonda had been quite partial to a building that was filled with a wild combination of padded jungle gym and what Don thought of as a human-sized cat playhouse. There were crazily varied platforms, like a maze laid out in three dimensions, serving as the surfaces of an ongoing orgy. Don had a hard time choosing favorites at the best of times, and there were so many options to pick from in this situation, but he thought he would probably have to say his favorite part of making his way through Rendezvous had been watching the two girls react and enjoy the whole experience. Of course, this was not to say that he had not also enjoyed all the sex he himself had had.

Once they had finally reached the beach they were ready to take a nice rest. Seeing the rocky terrain that would keep them from easily proceeding to the grotto helped to take a bit of the wind from their sails as well. So they collapsed on the nearest empty beach blanket and quickly fell asleep in a cozy little pile. Perhaps because of the relatively high concentration of XYZ in the ocean, or sea, air, though, they were soon as randy as they had been at any time in Eros. They awoke very horny, and the nearby guys were more than happy to help out. Don was surprised at how thick and hard his cock was even after the vigorous orgasm he had just had – both in Tascha's sweet pussy and all over her back. He thought he would go over to offer himself to Shelonda's mouth, but just then was distracted as a woman sauntered toward them on her way down to the water.

She was a leggy blonde, with long, wavy hair of gold, a phenomenal, curvy body with amazing tits, and her face... Don was certain he recognized her from somewhere. Noticing his attention, the woman smiled broadly at him and gave him a merry wink. Suddenly Don knew exactly where he had seen her. She was a model on The Price is Right back in what he thought of as the real world. He spent a long moment standing there stunned, before making the obvious choice and turning to follow the gorgeous blonde down to the water. He admired the way her hips swayed as she made her way to the water, and then continued to wade in. When she was up to her waist, which Don thought was a shame since he could no longer see her shapely ass, she dove forward and under the water.

Don was up to his knees in the surprisingly warm water by the time she resurfaced, emerging from the water like Aphrodite, her thick hair darkened and hanging around her radiant face and water glistening as it ran off her shoulders and full breasts. She smiled again to Don, who hastened to wade in further. She waited for him, her nipples just above the water line. She batted her long lashes at him as he came up close enough to say, "Hello."

She unleashed that dazzling smile again, and said, "Hello there. Have we met?"

"Not really, no," he almost stammered.

"Well, I'm Rachel," she continued to smile, as Don felt her hand touching his hip under the water and then move directly to his cock, which was the hardest it had ever been. Don also felt quite sure that it was bigger than it used to be.

"I know," Don smiled back, moving closer and gently grasping her waist under the water.

"You do?" She leaned in and kissed him lightly on the lips and then moved in even closer, brushing her lips over Don's collar bone and then along the side of his neck. Her grasp on his straining penis was tight as she pulled on it.

"Yes..." Don shuddered a bit. His hands moved around her waist to slide down her lower back and then to hold her behind tightly. "Someone told me your name."

Releasing her hold on his prick, Rachel slipped her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. Her wonderfully full breasts were pressed against Don's chest as she asked, "Who?"

"It was a long time ago," Don smiled, "and far away."

She cocked her head to the side a bit, her smile a bit thoughtful, before she said, "Well, it's very nice to meet you..."

"Don," he said. He lifted her up as she pulled herself up and jumped a bit in the water, wrapping her perfect, long legs around his waist.

Rachel managed to get her hand down between them, took hold of his straining prick, and positioned it just right. As she sank downward, enveloping him in her warm, welcoming embrace, she said, "Well, it's very nice to meet you, Don."

Up to his chest in the XYZ sea, Don held on to the gorgeous Rachel, helping to raise and lower her as she slowly rode up and down on his thick and steely hard cock. Her lush, full breasts moved against his chest. His hands held her firm ass cheeks tightly. Their mouths met in a heated kiss that quickly grew in passion, their tongues slipping past each other's lips and teeth. Rachel worked herself on Don's shaft and against his body with increasing enthusiasm. The water splashed against and between them as she pushed up and then slammed down on him again and again. Rachel let out a low growl, and then bit Don's lower lip. Don's fingers squeezed her ass tighter, and he groaned deeply.

"Oh fuck!" Rachel called out. "Oh fuck yes! I'm going to cum so hard! Goddamn, fuck, yes! Fuck me!"

Then Rachel was holding on to him tightly in the water, pushing herself down on his rigid member, as she shook and trembled with what seemed to Don to be a very intense orgasm that rolled on and on. At some point she sank her teeth into his shoulder, but he barely noticed. Instead, he was intent on enjoying the moment – having this radiant beauty in his arms, wrapped around him and impaled on his cock.

Eventually, she pulled back a little and smiled at him again, this time actually blushing a little. She kissed him again and said, "That was wonderful, Don. I'm very glad to have met you. Maybe we should move into shallower water."

"Gladly!" Don grinned, and without letting her off his prick, he turned around in the water and began to carry her toward the beach.

Rachel laughed and kissed him again. It was a friendly buss that quickly became passionate, as she held onto to him tightly. When the water was only up to his mid-calf, Don very slowly knelt down, and then carefully lowered Rachel back into the shallow water, being careful to keep himself inside her. Her hair spread out around her head in the water, as Don lay over her and began to fuck in and out of her steadily. They kissed again as their bodies moved together in the light surf. Rachel's hands moved over his wet body until they found his butt and then began to pull him into her forcefully.

Don paused for a moment to lift her long legs up out of the water and put them on his shoulders. Rachel grinned up at him and cupped her tits in her hands, squeezing them and pinching her nipples, which were very hard and red. Don smiled down at her and proceeded to fuck her pussy vigorously, the XYZ-water splashing around them, and especially where their bodies were joined in sex.

"God, yes!" Rachel exclaimed. "Fuck me just like that! It feels so good! Fuck my cunt, Don!"

Don was rather amused that this gorgeous model would be so enthusiastic, and have such a dirty-talk streak, but was far too intent on working his cock in and out of her to laugh. Instead he slammed into her roughly, letting the water absorb the violence of their fucking, and losing himself in the carnal pleasure of her pussy squeezing and pulling at him and the visual stimulation of the beautiful woman lying in the water beneath him with her eyes half-closed in rising pleasure, a sexy smile on her lips and her luscious tits in her hands.

"Aaah! Yes!" she cried out. "I'm going to cum again! Fill my pussy with your cum!"

Don was only too happy to oblige. He fucked her hard with short, deep strokes, and then, just as she threw her head back and her body arched up out of the water, he felt his cock swelling and then exploding deep into Rachel, spewing a thick fountain of cum up inside her. Don pushed up into her as she groaned loudly and her pussy squeezed his cock again and again, and as he pumped jet after jet of cum into her pussy and womb. His head swam with the intensity of his long orgasm.

When he opened his eyes and looked down, Rachel was lying still, eyes closed, hands holding her breasts and a beatific smile on her face. Slowly, she opened her beautiful eyes and breathed, "Wow!"

"Indeed!" Don grinned. He let her legs slide off his shoulders and into the water, and then leaned down over her to give her another kiss. His cock was still very hard and gave no indication that it was inclined to soften any time soon, but he suspected Rachel might need a little break.

The quiet pause was interrupted though, by Shelonda's voice calling out, "There you are, Don!" This was followed by splashing and laughter as Tascha, Shelonda and the three men ... no, now there were four ... they had been playing with found their way into the water.

Shortly, after introductions, and after Tascha and Shelonda had plunged into the water, things quickly developed into a surf-washed orgy. The blonde guy Tascha had been sucking earlier was now sitting in the water, as Shelonda straddled his lap riding up and down on his thick cock. Rachel was on her hands and knees, water up to the middle of her firm thighs, and her breasts dipping into the sea, while she was taken from behind by the new guy, a fit black male with mocha skin, and the Arabic fellow who had been fucking Tascha earlier worked his cock in and out of her lovely mouth. Tascha was kneeling in the water, leaning back against the black guy Shelonda had been with earlier. He had one arm wrapped around Tascha's upper body, squeezing her right tit in his left hand, while the fingers of his right hand reached down to play with her clit, all while he worked his rather large cock slowly in and out of her pussy from behind. Don, who had a mind to convince Tascha's current playmate to shift to her ass so he could enter her pussy from the front, moved over to stand in front of her. He was about to bend down to kiss her, but she saw him and grabbed for his achingly hard cock, pulling it to her mouth as she leaned forward a bit.

Don smiled down at his best friend and lover as she eagerly took him into her mouth. He brushed a few wet strands of her hair out of her face as she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock and began to move her mouth up and down it, quickly easing it down into her throat, bit by bit. Taking her head gently in his hands, Don began to rock his hips, fucking her mouth and throat, and just enjoyed the sensations of this exquisite blow job. He glanced over at Shelonda and Rachel, then down at Tascha, quite happy with this visit to the beach. Then Don glanced out, over the head of the guy who was now quite vigorously fucking Tascha from behind. Out there on the water was a large dark shape, quite obviously a sailing vessel. Don thought it looked like a corsair, or some such ship. (Nautical issues were never Don's forte.) It was clearly sailing toward shore, and gave every appearance of making for Rendezvous.

Don couldn't see any indication that the ship might be a threat, so I decided to wait until there was some kind of a break in the action before drawing Tascha's attention to it. However, he did keep a periodic eye on it as she continued to pull and suck on his almost painfully hard prick. Eventually, the guy behind Tascha had his big hands around her waist and was raising and lowering her vigorously, and she was obliged to let Don out of her mouth. Instead, she held on to his cock, and whimpered happily at the serious fucking she was receiving. Tascha cried out loudly as the big cock inside her erupted with a thick fountain of cum. Don bent down and kissed Tascha as the guy gently withdrew and backed up.

"How do you want me, stud?" Tascha smiled.

"Well, as good as that sounds..." Don directed her attention over to his right, where the sailing ship had dropped anchor and was lowering several longboats over the side.

Tascha washed herself again, and they waited for Shelonda to have a particularly ear-splitting orgasm, as the longboats were rowed toward shore, making for what seemed to be low docks in the rockier part of the coastline between the beach and the mouth of the river. They said goodbye to Rachel and the guys (who quickly and happily ganged up on the cheerful blonde model) and headed back up the beach blankets. As Don and the girls gathered their belongings, without bothering to put on more than their shoes, they could see groups of people disembarking from the boats. These people climbed up over the rocks and headed for Rendezvous. Don thought they moved together more like a bunch of tourists on a cruise than any kind of threat. Once each longboat had discharged its passengers, the few remaining crew headed back out to the ship.

"Maybe we can get them to take us to the Grotto," Don explained to Shelonda as they set off to intercept at least one of the shore parties.

It was easy enough to follow the groups, particularly since they were making no effort at all to be stealthy. It seemed that all of them were heading for a large wooden building on the water-side edge of Rendezvous. It looked like nothing so much as a big, solid tavern, and the hanging sign outside the door suggested just as much.

Pausing there to hastily throw on their clothes, they eyed the sign with some confusion. There were no words, and the sign featured a foaming flagon with prominent human breasts, and a rigid cock rising up out of the foam.

"It's a tavern sign, alright, but I have no idea what the name might be," Don mused.

"The Booby Mug?" Tascha offered.

"The Foaming Cock?" Shelonda suggested, a bit weakly.

Another shore party came up then. As had seemed to be the case with the others, this was all men. They were wearing simple, short, pants – breeches, really – and few of them bothered with shirts. They were all tanned and muscular, and a bit on the weathered side for denizens of Eros. For as much as they resembled the crew of an eighteenth century sailing, or outright pirate, vessel, they also seemed to be rather clean and well-behaved, if boisterous.

Even if they hadn't had an ulterior motive, our heroes would have been drawn into the tavern just out of curiosity.

Crossing the threshold was like crossing into another world, or at least milieu. On the outside, the late afternoon sun lit a cheerful seaside sex resort. On the inside, was a relatively dark great room lit by many, many candles. There were long, heavy tables in the middle of the room, a scattering of round tables off the various sides, and a big bar. In addition to the newly arrived seamen (and Don could see no seawomen), there were several actual barmaids – busty, unsurprisingly, and fully clothed, surprisingly, though they did each display generous cleavage – working behind the bar and moving around the sudden influx of "customers". While they seemed to be giving the bar maids plenty of attention, the seamen were primarily concentrating on ordering drinks from the bar.

Since arriving in Eros, Don had not seen anyone drink anything but water, but the drink being handed out to the men was clearly not water. For one thing, each flagon was capped with a foaming head. Leading the way toward the bar, Don managed to stop a bar maid with an armful of flagons and asked, "What is that drink?"

"'Tis grog, sir," she said with a tone that implied, "of course." She smiled and handed a flagon to Don before hurrying off to pass out the rest of her bounty to the seamen.

The "grog" smelled like a cross between mead and beer, and tasted like a sweet beer, which made sense. There was no alcoholic aftertaste, though.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Lost in Eros 3: The Return 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 328 milliseconds