• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Master & My Wife Ch. 03

My Master & My Wife Ch. 03

12

I met Liz at our back door. I was wearing the same white dress, white heels, and wig as I was the night Master had his way with me. Underneath that thin dress I had on a red, lace bra and panty set. It was clearly visible through the dress and was the slutty look I wanted. Liz arched her eyebrow as she dropped her bags and kissed me. We hugged for a moment before Liz left me to go shower.

I went onto our back porch and poured myself a glass of wine. It was a Sauvignon Blanc and its crisp flavor worked well with the early October heat of Houston. Summer hadn't quite released its grip on the Gulf Coast and the thinness of my sundress was perfect for the dinner on the back porch I had planned. I sipped on my wine and picked at the fruit and cheese tray I'd made for us.

Liz came out in a flowered, pastel sundress with her wet hair up in a ponytail. I poured her some wine and we talked about her latest trip to D.C. while we snacked. I was starting to feel the beautiful lightness of a buzz when, without warning, Liz buried her face in her hands and started sobbing. I put my wine glass down and gently rubbed Liz's back while she composed herself.

"Greg, I got drunk and slept with a woman while I was in D.C.," Liz told me as her eyes pleaded for understanding and mercy.

I gasped, placing my hand over my mouth in shock. A laugh started building within me and grew until I was almost cackling. Confused, Liz stared at me with the most peculiar expression that only made me laugh harder. My laughter died down after about 30 seconds and I told Liz that I had slept with a man while she was out of town. Liz's reaction was a surprise to me... she looked at me with a glower of anger that made the smile I was wearing wither.

"Greg, how the fuck did this happen?" Liz asked me.

"Liz," I said gently, "I was curious about what it would be like so I found someone online and we hooked up. What about you?"

"I got drunk last night and woke up with a woman next to me," Liz said with a dismissive wave of her hand before she threw another question at me.

"So this man was a total stranger to you?"

I realized that I was facing off against a lawyer and that I was being cross examined. I felt the color leave my face as I tried to answer in the least dishonest way possible that would also minimize any future questions.

"I found him about a month ago. We've been occasionally emailing and he suggested we meet up."

I waited what felt like an eternity for Liz to answer.

"I want to talk to him" was the only sentence Liz said to me in response. It was the worst response I could have imagined her asking.

"Liz," I said in my most soothing voice, "it was a one-time thing. It's over. What would talking to him accomplish?"

Liz glared at me and didn't answer.

I sighed and told her, "I'll email him and see if he answers. I'm not sure that he will."

I grabbed my phone and emailed Master with Liz looking over my shoulder:

Hey,

I told my wife that we slept together. She wants to talk to you.

Gina

"Gina," Liz said the name slowly and deliberately, sounding out each letter as I turned and looked at her.

"It's my femme name, Liz." was my honest reply.

Liz sipped her wine, fuming while we sat on the back porch.

My phone chimed with Master's response less than a minute later:

You didn't call me Master, you little bitch. Yes, I'll talk to her. Tell her to call me in fifteen minutes. That's when I'll be home.

Master

I showed the response to Liz and texted her Master's phone number. She told me to stay outside until she got off of the phone with "that man".

I had never been so glad that I'd brought an extra bottle of wine outside in my life. I drank nervously, wondering how much Master would spill and how much he would withhold. I occasionally heard Liz yelling inside but I couldn't understand what she was saying. Suddenly, my phone started chiming with text notifications. The texts were from Master and were to both Liz and me. The first one was a picture of me kneeling down in the conference room with cum on my face that first night Master had me walking down Westheimer. The second one was of me in the pink thong the first day Liz saw me in drag. The third one was a still image from the video of Liz fucking me with the strapon. The last one was a still image of me sucking Master's cock.

Despite the horror I felt, I studied that last image intensely. It was the first image I'd ever seen of Master. He was white, looked to be about six feet tall and was pretty well built. His head was blurred out but I could see he had a tattoo of a serpent on his right bicep.

Liz texted me with a one sentence text:

You're sleeping on the sofa tonight.

-

Two days later Liz came home from work and told me to sit on the sofa so we could talk. I was relieved that the silence of the last 48 hours had finally been broken. I was wearing a pair of khaki shorts, a white polo shirt, and black tanga panties. I didn't own any men's underwear anymore so it was the manliest outfit I had.

"Greg, do you still want to be with me?" Liz asked.

"Liz, I can't believe you're even asking that question. I love only you. No one else." I replied.

I'd never meant any sentence I'd told her more than that one. Liz sobbed as she fell into my arms. We held each other for fifteen minutes before she spoke again.

"Greg, are you gay, bi, or straight?" she asked as she laid her head in my lap.

I stroked her hair as I answered, "I guess I'm Bi, Liz, but I will never sleep with a man again if that's what you want."

Liz kept her head on my lap as she asked another question, "Do you want to be a man, a woman, or something in between?"

I sighed as I answered, "Something in between, I guess. I've loved wearing panties since Kindergarten, Liz, but I've awoken to a more feminine me over the last year."

Liz sat up as she talked to me.

"Greg -Gina- whatever you like to be called, I love you, too. No one else can fulfill me like you can! But, you've totally betrayed my trust over the last two months. The ironic thing that has come out of your lies is that we're actually more honest with each other about our sexuality than we've ever been before! However, there's someone out there with a video of me naked, fucking you. He'll have that image of me in his mind and on his hard drive forever. Forever, Greg. Think about that. He can see me naked any time he wants. He can put that video online any time he wants."

I dropped my eyes in embarrassment and stared at the floor as she kept talking.

"Greg, I want you to be happy and truly be who you are. I don't think I can do that alone, though. So, I've been talking with your Master over the last two days and we're working on two things. First, we're working on what it looks like to work together on helping you become yourself. Second, he's helping me come up with a fitting payback to you videoing me fucking you."

I felt a swirl of emotion in that moment. I was excited that Liz was accepting who I was becoming. I was scared of the work 'payback'. I also realized with arousal and fear that Liz didn't realize that there were still cameras hidden in our bedroom.

-

Two days later (a Thursday), my phone chimed with a text from Master:

Sissy,

Your next task from me is simple: Obey every kinky desire and whim Liz asks of you this month. EVERYTHING. You're not only my bitch. You're also her bitch this month. She doesn't know that I'm giving you this command, though.

You're about to get a very difficult request from her that she and I have worked on together. If you obey it, she doesn't need to know that you haven't told her about the cameras that are still in your bedroom. If you don't... well, let's just say that your marriage might be over.

Master

An hour later, Liz came home from work and dropped a small box on the table in front of me. I picked it up and opened it. It was a bellybutton ring. Dangling from it was the word "Sissy" in pink rhinestones. I looked up at Liz with my mouth hanging open. I was truly speechless.

Liz had an evil grin on her face as she talked to me.

"Gina, a man has seen me naked and will have that video forever. Your Master and I only feel that it is appropriate for you to have something that will last forever as punishment. You have a choice: a tattoo or a piercing.

"The tattoo will be a tramp stamp of a naked fairy with a huge pair of tits and a raging hardon. The piercing will eventually be removable but you'll have that cute little hole above your navel that every woman has after they take their piercing out. Either way, it'll be as permanent as that naked image of me in your Master's head. It's your choice.

"You can decide on the way there. I've set up an appointment at a tattoo parlor in Montrose. I've also got an outfit for you to wear. I'll go lay it out while you think things over."

Liz's clacking heels faded as she walked to our bedroom. I felt my hands start to tremble and saw the box shaking lightly in my hand, causing the "Sissy" emblem to swing back and forth. A tattoo would be on the small of my back until I died. I told myself that at least I could take out the piercing and maybe the hole wouldn't be too noticeable. But deep down I knew it would be. Master and Liz had really backed me into a corner on this one!

Liz called me into our bedroom and I got to look over what she wanted me to wear. It was a black lace thong with a matching bra, a black minidress that flared out at the waist, a pair of black heels, and a black wig.

"You need to get dressed and go, Gina. Your appointment is in less than an hour." Liz said as she smiled coyly at me.

I stripped down, thankful that today was a day I'd fully shaved my body. I slipped into the panties, relishing the feel of them as they nestled themselves into my ass crack. I pulled on the bra, stepped into the heels and pulled the dress down over my head. I threw the wig on and went into the bathroom to do my makeup.

As I bent over to get a good look at my face in the mirror I felt the wind between my legs as the dress rode up to just below my ass. I hurriedly applied a layer of foundation, lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. I grabbed the purse Liz handed me, scooped up the box with the bellybutton ring off of the table, and teetered on my heels to my car.

I drove away, praying that the neighbors didn't see me. As I got onto the freeways of Houston I realized that this was my first outing dressed as a woman that didn't involve getting fucked. I was grateful that Liz picked a tattoo parlor in Montrose -Houston's Gay District- so I wouldn't stand out as much! My phone chimed in the seat next to me and I looked down to see the notification from Master:

Good luck, bitch! Personally, I hope you pick the tattoo!

I exited the freeways and got onto main thoroughfares of Montrose. Rainbow flags hung from the telephone poles and I felt my body relax. People like me were welcome here. I pulled into the parking lot of the studio, turned off the car, and sat in the driver's seat as I let the gravity of what was happening sink in. I was marking myself as a shemale. I was saying with my body that my home was between the two acceptable genders we have in America. My wife was more than OK with that... she supported me! I took a deep breath, opened the car door, and stepped out into a new world.

Everyone looked at me as I walked in. A man snickered as he realized I was a dude in drag. A woman with a pierced nose and eyebrow winked at me. The receptionist greeted me and asked me if I had an appointment.

"I do," I said in my best feminine voice, "It will be under the name Greg or Gina."

The woman clicked around on her computer screen and, after finding my appointment, invited me back to the piercing room. (I wasn't surprised that Liz scheduled the appointment for a piercing instead of a tattoo... she knows me as well as I know myself!) I sat on the table covered in medical paper and waited, absentmindedly letting my heels dangled off of my toes as I slowly swung my legs back and forth.

A man soon came in named Tim who asked me what I wanted. I was too embarrassed to answer, so I just handed him the box. He opened it and didn't even bat an eyebrow at me... that shouldn't have surprised me since they had images of pierced cocks and vaginas on the wall!

"OK, Gina," Tim said, "Go ahead and lay your dress on the chair against the wall and then lay on the table."

I suddenly realized why Liz had picked a dress for me. If I was in shorts or pants I could have just pulled up my shirt a little but the dress would get in the way too much. I hopped off of the table and pulled my dress over my head. Tim must have seen it all because he wasn't even fazed by a crossdresser standing in front of him in a bra and panties. I walked across the room, draped my dress over the arm of the chair, and sat back on the table. I felt the rough paper against my rump and the cold of the fake leather beneath it. I was in front of a man in a bra, panties, and heels but there was absolutely nothing sexual about it. I felt more vulnerable than sexy when someone walked down the hallway and looked into the room.

Tim asked me to lie down and immediately started rubbing down my naval area with alcohol. He worked quickly and professionally. One minute after getting started, he clamped my skin and told me (1) to take a deep breath and (2) that I was going to feel a sharp pain.

I exhaled between clenched teeth as the needle pierced my skin. I was surprised at how little it hurt. Tim quickly rammed my ring onto the back of the needle and slid it through the new hole. Thirty seconds later I was putting my dress back on. A few minutes later, after learning how to care for my new piercing, I was back in my car and driving home. One thing Tim made clear was that I couldn't play with the piercing. It was the one thing I wanted to do with it!

When I got home Liz pulled up my dress and cracked up laughing as she looked at the sissy emblem dangling from my navel. It would be there for three months before I could switch to another stud or remove it without the hole closing up.

Liz walked with me into the bedroom as I told her about the experience, laughing as I told her about having to undress in front of Tim. She asked me to take off my dress so she could get a better look at my piercing. I walked to my closet to hang the dress up and, before I could put it on a hanger, I noticed that my closet had been emptied of all of my male clothing. All that remained were my dresses, skirts, shorts, and blouses. Three pairs of high heels and one pair of wedge sandals were the only shoes I had. There was an empty rack where all of my "real" clothing had been.

I walked out of my closet with my mouth hanging open. I just looked at Liz and pointed at my empty closet. That evil grin had returned to Liz's face.

"The piercing was only the first half of the punishment for the video, Greg.

"The second is that Master and I decided that you'll spend this entire month as Gina. Anywhere you go, you're going as Gina. If we have a date, you're going as a woman. If you have a meeting with your company, you'll be going as Gina. You'll go to the grocery store in drag, too."

"Liz," I pleaded, "I don't want to be a spectacle. Most people hate the idea of a man dressed as a woman. What about little kids seeing me at the grocery store? What about my job? I might lose it!"

Liz paused and that gave me a little hope. My hope faded when she replied to my questions.

"Well, maybe I can do the grocery shopping for us until I give you back your male clothing. But, other than that, you're going out as a woman. Don't even bother looking for your clothes, Gina. They're not in this house. Master has them. Now, let me send your Master a picture of that belly button ring!"

Liz pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of me. As soon as the picture was sent, Liz got up and walked behind me, giving me a hug. I instinctively covered my navel to make sure she didn't brush her arm against the piercing. Liz kissed my neck and slid her hands down into my panties, pulling my cock up from between my legs.

"Since I can't bump into your new piercing, I guess I'll have to do you from behind for a while," she whispered into my ear as she stroked my cock.

I turned my neck to kiss her as she started jerking me off. I realized with fear and delight that Master was probably watching us.

-

My routine became comfortable for the beginning of October: Wake up, cook Liz breakfast and get her out the door, shower/shave, put on my feminine outfit, do the day's housework, welcome Liz home, and end the day with mind-blowing sex. The only things that changed were that I took out the trash and checked the mail at night when I was least likely to be seen. I didn't have any meetings, appointments, or any reasons to leave the house. It was getting boring being alone so much, though.

Later in the month, as I was getting Liz out of the door to go to work on a Monday, my phone chimed in my hand. It was a text from Master that was sent to both Liz and me. I hadn't heard from him since the day I'd gotten by belly button ring so it was kind of a shock to hear from him. Here's the message he sent me:

Gina,

From what Liz tells me you've done a good job of entertaining her whims! I'm happy with everything you've done so far. However, she says that you've stopped lying out as much and your tan lines are fading. She also tells me that you haven't ventured out dressed as a woman yet, either.

I've scheduled a weekly appointment at a tanning salon for you to ensure you keep those sexy tan lines of yours through the winter. It will be every Monday at 10am. So, you've got two hours to get ready for it!

Master

Liz and I looked up from our phones at the same time. She winked at me as she walked out of the door.

Two hours later I pulled up to the tanning salon and got out of my car. I was in a full length dress with a black wig. Beneath it I had on breast forms, my bikini and nothing else. I shivered as I walked across the parking lot. Winter was quickly approaching and I would need a cardigan soon!

I walked into the salon and told the receptionist that I had an appointment. She chuckled as she realized I was a man and invited me to follow her back to the tanning rooms. She gave me the basic instructions as well as well as a pair of goggles to put over my eyes. I heard her call to one of her coworkers as she closed the door to my booth. I knew she was talking about me and heard two women laughing a few seconds later. This was why I had stayed home the last two weeks!

I took off my dress and hung it on the wall, shaking my head as I did it. I placed my wig and breast forms next to my purse on the table and stepped into the tanning bed. After the timer went off I slipped my dress back onto my warm skin and put my wig and fake tits back in place.

As I was walking out I noticed that there were three employees in the waiting area. They were all waiting to see me. I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"Have a nice day, Gina. We can't wait to see you next week!"

One of the girls said it as I left. I heard laughter through the glass door after it closed.

I'd have to put up with those bitches every week.

-

I got a call from Liz on Thursday as she was headed home. She never called while she was driving so I was worried that something was wrong.

"Everything's OK, Gina," Liz said, immediately disarming me.

"I just found out that the Senior Partners have a costume party every Halloween. It's a decadent affair in which they all really, really cut loose. All the spouses are invited and the costumes are always done as a pair. I'm sending you pictures that one of my coworkers texted me. These are the costumes from last year."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • My Master & My Wife Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 191 milliseconds