• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress' Slave

Mistress' Slave

A fantasy written about me being a slave to my Mistress.

Negative or positive feedback is welcome.

-------

I looked up with trepidation from my place on the floor, kneeling beside her. The Mistress was standing beside me holding my leash and patting my hair. After standing in front of the mirror for a while, admiring herself standing over me, she swiftly turned and walked away, forcing me to walk on all fours behind her as she pulled on my chain.

It had all started so innocently, but now I could never leave; now I was hers. This was where I belonged now, beneath the Mistress, living only to serve her.

She started to walk towards the bedroom, pulling on the chain for me to follow. I began to whine, still sore from last night, until she pulled on my chain hard, throwing me to the floor.

"Quiet bitch." The Mistress said as she leant over me, resting her foot on my back with her full weight. "You are mine, and you will do as you are told, pet." Without waiting for me to get up she pulled on the chain again, knocking me to the ground again. "Get up slut."

I quickly scrambled to all fours, eager not to anger the Mistress any further. As she opened the door I rushed into the room, eager to make it to the bed, by far the most comfiest spot. However that was not to be, as the Mistress' foot came down on my back again, trapping me in place. "Not so fast you eager little whore."

Pausing for a moment, she looked around before nodding her head.

"As good a place as any." She said as she knelt behind me and ground my face into the dirty carpet. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear her fiddling around behind me.

It wasn't until I felt the cold jelly on my backside that I knew what the Mistress planned. I immediately protested. "No please Mistress, not today, we can do something else, maybe we can try the humbler again?"

It was of no use however, as the Mistress continued to spread the jelly around, before giving my ass a heavy slap for speaking up.

I moaned as she positioned herself behind me, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer. "Buckle up slut." She said before driving all the way in with her strap on.

I moaned hoarsely as the Mistress went to work behind me.

At the start I hadn't liked this, being taken like a woman, but now it was the only way that Mistress would let me get off, and then one day it suddenly wasn't so bad, and I began to enjoy it.

I began to grow hard as the Mistress' hips continually slammed into mine, and I felt myself building fast. I continued to offer my objections, but we both knew my heart wasn't in it, we both knew that I enjoyed this too much.

However just as I was about to finish, the Mistress stopped and immediately pulled out.

My moaning turned into whining as I begged the Mistress to put it back in and let me finish.

My objections were silenced as she spanked me again, hard, just the way she knew I liked it.

The Mistress suddenly stood up and walked over to sit on the edge of the bed, pulling off her strap on, leaving her naked.

She said nothing as she sat there, just staring down at me as I remained I my position, sore ass up and face in the carpet.

After a moment she spoke up. "Come." I quickly got on all fours and crawled before her.

"On your knees."

I hesitantly raised myself to my knees, unsure where Mistress was going with this.

"Now stay." She said as she began to masturbate in front of me.

It was driving me crazy, but this wasn't the first time the Mistress had done a denial play, and it hopefully wouldn't be the last. But still, it would be so easy to just lean forward, or better yet, just get up and leave, but this was where I was, and this was where I belonged.

She finished quickly, obviously very excited, sighing happily after she was done. "Good boy" she said as she stood up, ruffling my hair.

Just as her grip grew tighter and she began to pull me in towards her, the doorbell rang and her face lit up, a look that I had come to dread.

An evil smile on her face, she turned to me and said "We have a visitor slut."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress' Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 450 milliseconds